Sep 28 - *Pics Inside* Iran Unveils Squadrons of Flying Boats

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
26 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
230 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
108 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
162 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10-04-2010, 09:13 AM         #141
macadon83 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 <<InphDigi>> said:
Tailspin??????

FYI, the things that you see that the US military has NOW, has been in production and testing for at least 10-15 years. Wait til yall see what's coming out next. Its going to s**t on a lot of people.
lol, yeah maybe those planes are to be flown by bears and orangutans. They look wack as hell. Like something u can rent at the beach.
 10-04-2010, 09:20 AM         #142
Niggy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I cant take him seriously at all with the hot topic logo in his sig.
 7 years ago '06        #143
Manny05 1 heat pts
space
space
$17,401 | Props total: 1 1

you cant be serious lol
 7 years ago '04        #144
ItAlY2BkLyN 238 heat pts238
space
space
$22,132 | Props total: 9434 9434
 Niggy said:
I cant take him seriously at all with the hot topic logo in his sig.
 7 years ago '07        #145
SmokinPiff 
space
space
$844 | Props total: 0 0
 YoungNiNsane said:
Little f**king countries? These little f**king countries got past your weak a.ss security and made 9/11 a sad sad day for all of you...andcomparing Iraq to Iran.

yes, little f**king countries... in terms of actual size and population. they are little f**king countries... you dumb f**k

It's really easy to "sneak" past a security that was non-existent before 9/11. The US (thanks to a**holes who want to treat everybody fairly) didn't do thing's like "profiling" of middle eastern people before. The US has always had a open policy to people who wanted to come and live here legally... every other country (especially those types of countries) don't feel the same. They f**ked it up for everybody now...

btw go f**k your country
 10-06-2010, 09:30 PM         #146
-BigC- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Icemouth said:
You know books can be just as misleading as movies right dumbf**k US saved everyone period Europe would have been completely taken over, Japan would have never left the f!ght, you should have been cooked in the over f**got
Can you explain to me how the US saved everyone?

Britain held Germany from going over the channel. The Russians were pushing the Germans back. Honestly Russia had just as big of a roll as the US did in the war, look at how the inability of the Germans to take control of Moscow caused their war efforts in other parts of Europe to fall apart.

Now I can't say who would have won, but its pretty clear looking back at how things were going that the Germans were not going to win the war. GB nor Russia could have completely stopped the Germans/Italians but they wouldn't of been conquered by them either. If you can dispute any of these facts let me know so I can actually cite some sources instead of just posting how things went down from what I have read.
 7 years ago '10        #147
Infamous2o1x 23 heat pts23
space
space
$12,241 | Props total: 101 101
if you think we know everything our armies/ military / navy got ...

thread fail bottom line cause we dont know s**t... thats cool they got that, but i bet no one in the government is like

in fact i bet they are more like " look at those lil boats that can fly! dont they look like lil kid rides?"

not saying theyre a push over but no way we aint got some secret way better s**t then that.
 7 years ago '08        #148
fit2bboss 8 heat pts
space
space
$5,604 | Props total: 1320 1320
 The Insomniac said:
I hope im not catching his Sarcasm in this post, those s**ts look highly outdated and easy to shoot down
:agreement6: forreals an F - 22 raptor will destroy all of them one by one.
 7 years ago '08        #149
fit2bboss 8 heat pts
space
space
$5,604 | Props total: 1320 1320

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

the latest goat of all combat jet f!ghters F - 22 raptors. Iran and Korea aint missing with us.
 7 years ago '04        #150
ItAlY2BkLyN 238 heat pts238
space
space
$22,132 | Props total: 9434 9434
LMAO @ plus gas
 7 years ago '09        #151
Acid Rap 78 heat pts78
space
space
$9,302 | Props total: 71 71
 dragswizz said:

man f**k every news source in the world....can i just get your AIM and you can inform me on everything that goes on from here until the end of time.

God bless you
After that f**kery in that other thread about 40 people being sick from pool water when it was only 20 or so with you discrediting the news.... this statement is hella ironic coming from you lol.
 7 years ago '07        #152
sacpasse87 
space
space
$758 | Props total: 0 0
Them paddle boats w/ wings dont want it ...

[video - click to view]

lol, in all seriousness though, those are reconnaissance vehicles that arent meant to be a threat to stability in the gulf...
 10-10-2010, 06:36 PM         #153
Boogie317 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'd be more worried about one of those airships from mario3. Those boat/planes are a joke, and so is this thread.
 10-10-2010, 07:12 PM         #154
jaydee6385 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dragswizz said:
You're sadly misinformed..

America puts up a mighty big front.... Just like most of its citizens...

It takes 10+ years to find a dude hidin a f**kin cave ... deep down inside... America and its military/ govt are petrified of what Iran could do
I think you're misinformed... When you try and find somebody who is harbored by the people and runs a terrorist group that has created fear of all the people of his country, I think it would be hard to find one person. Also, our military could literally wipe Iran off the map no question if you're familiar with what our military is capable of
 10-10-2010, 07:26 PM         #155
Ni2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
u.s. military budget is more then the rest of the world combined. and been doing that for awhile. doesnt mean the u.s. could f!ght the whole world at once. but someone like iran... you talkin like 600 bil. a year to 5 billion a year. 300 million people to like 75 million. be real about it for a second.
 7 years ago '06        #156
johnny 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,097 | Props total: 211 211
LOL this is a joke, what are you gonna do Iran? fly out of the water to get shot down?
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
60 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
21 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
19 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Azealia Banks Disses Remy Ma “You Are Not Important to Rap, Who Lied to You”
102 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Report: Rival executives believe Rockets are legitimate threat to sign LeB..
64 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Dec 9 - The end of prison visits: jails end face-to-face contact – and familie..
102 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside Rick Ross’ Longtime Manager Black Bo Has Died
48 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy