Sep 28 - *Pics Inside* Iran Unveils Squadrons of Flying Boats

most viewed right now
Video inside Pierre Bourne says he's responsible for Birthing Tekashi 69 Rap Career...
39 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
76 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
27 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
42 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #101
Exs 151 heat pts151 OP
space
space
$5,777 | Props total: 1310 1310
 Head2DaSky said:
Yea i know, he did k!ll the dude that tried to have his father a.ssassinated tho... Only accomplishment Ive seen
Yeah i applaus him for avenging a personal vendetta... Wrath is a good thing...

But he involved the innocents and thats where he becomes a coward in my book
 7 years ago '04        #102
bibbyboi 25 heat pts25
space
space
$11,218 | Props total: 2217 2217
 Spiffy said:
@ kids thinking US is unstoppable, propaganda has done its job
 TeddyGramz said:
it must be alot n*ggaz on here that served or something for all this america the strong bulls**t
Unstoppable, no...nothing is...but we are the strongest military in the world...and you are an idiot if you think otherwise....
 7 years ago '04        #103
hockeythug 66 heat pts66
space
space
$19,303 | Props total: 846 846

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

s**t would be over in 2 minutes.
 09-29-2010, 02:08 PM         #104
TeddyGramz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bibbyboi said:
Unstoppable, no...nothing is...but we are the strongest military in the world...and you are an idiot if you think otherwise....
Yup k!lling unarmed women and children the us military are always in beast mode
Are soldiers are the toughest......
 09-29-2010, 02:11 PM         #105
Icemouth 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Spiffy said:
@ kids thinking US is unstoppable, propaganda has done its job
Who said it's unstoppable? @ kids not being able to comprehend what's said but still throwing in their opinion to show how "awake" they are.

Come fly a boat at my house if you want beef son.
 7 years ago '09        #106
Spiffy 34 heat pts34
space
space
$20,051 | Props total: 26 26
 bibbyboi said:
China has that honor sir, all they have to do is send all their 1.5 billion people to the coast line and have them p!ss at the same time and they will flood the earth, or even worse all 1.5 bilion can fart at the same time and blow this b**ch up worse then a nuclear bomb.
 7 years ago '04        #107
bibbyboi 25 heat pts25
space
space
$11,218 | Props total: 2217 2217
 TeddyGramz said:

Spiffy said:
China has that honor sir, all they have to do is send all their 1.5 billion people to the coast line and have them p!ss at the same time and they will flood the earth, or even worse all 1.5 bilion can fart at the same time and blow this b**ch up worse then a nuclear bomb.
Tech and strategy wins wars not the number of soldiers....
 7 years ago '09        #108
K0ntrast 63 heat pts63
space
space
$29,668 | Props total: 13145 13145
thats pretty cool
 09-29-2010, 02:49 PM         #109
ATLfunkadelic 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this technology has been around a long time.... theres a reason we dont use them for our military.
 7 years ago '04        #110
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,859 | Props total: 0 0
I like the way how the "US bashers" in here are from Europe or some other country overseas...

but do they forget history so quick?? Didn't the US save Europe for being taken over by the germans not once but twice??

I mean, we did save England when London got f**ked over by the German blitz, we also freed Paris from German invasion...

Japan was about to make every chinese a lab rat had we not stepped in.

the US doesn't play that s**t when it comes to wars... our military know what they got and the support they count with in terms of finances and manpower. Sure we got less people than say, China, but a good percentage of soldiers actually f!ght for this country because of national pride and because they get benefits by signing up and the opportunities that it opens. We ain't forced here to serve.

I swear some of y'all are some jealous, ungraceful motherf**kers
 7 years ago '04        #111
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,859 | Props total: 0 0
 TeddyGramz said:
you're a f**king idiot.

bibbyboi said:
You realize we were the richest country for the longest and spent most of the money on our weapons tech right? It's way different between getting in an actual war and trying to find a specific person...

despite the recession which was global and not just a US thing, we still have the most powerful economy in the world. Think about this, the European Union which has all those countries isn't more powerful than the United States.

Last edited by Cap Peeler; 09-29-2010 at 03:18 PM..
 09-29-2010, 03:15 PM         #112
TeddyGramz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Cap Peeler said:
I like the way how the "US bashers" in here are from Europe or some other country overseas...

but do they forget history so quick?? Didn't the US save Europe for being taken over by the germans not once but twice??

I mean, we did save England when London got f**ked over by the German blitz, we also freed Paris from German invasion...

the US doesn't play that s**t when it comes to wars... our military know what they got and the support they count with in terms of finances and manpower. Sure we got less people than say, China, but a good percentage of soldiers actually f!ght for this country because of national pride and because they get benefits by signing up and the opportunities that it opens. We ain't forced here to serve.

n*ggaz giving history lessons and s**t....
 09-29-2010, 03:17 PM         #113
TeddyGramz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Cap Peeler said:
you're a f**king idiot.
how you figure?
 09-29-2010, 03:23 PM         #114
NYcrepa 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Please! America has joints that appear invisible becuae they blend in with the atmosphere. The equivalent to dudes on Smack DVD showing their guns.
 7 years ago '04        #115
Aesop730 14 heat pts14
space
space
$19,650 | Props total: 5335 5335
War is war and sometimes innocent people have to die , thats apart of war . Its easy to sit there in the nice comfort of your home and criticize , and judge when your not out there sucking , going to war.

Talking shyt bout war when you dont even know what war is besides some movie or CNN or whatever . Go and enlist , and see then come back and talk some shyt .
 09-29-2010, 03:26 PM         #116
NYcrepa 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Cap Peeler said:

(Method Man's voice from "How High") Get him!
 09-29-2010, 04:20 PM         #117
DOUGHBOY3226 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Prodigy said:
I swear the level of retarded motherf**kers on Boxden never ceases to amaze.

If people like this would just k!ll themselves, humanity would be moving forward at a much faster pace.
go f**k your father you gay a.ss piece of s**t hope you and your whole f**king family die n*gga you pus*y
 7 years ago '09        #118
markee 30 heat pts30
space
space
$3,528 | Props total: 113 113
 DOUGHBOY3226 said:
go f**k your father you gay a.ss piece of s**t hope you and your whole f**king family die n*gga you pus*y

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '05        #119
drama_kiNg 62 heat pts62
space
space
$14,284 | Props total: 675 675
lol @ the one dude who s**tted his pants thinkin that these "boat planes" are so f**king advanced LOL.. what a dummy
 7 years ago '04        #120
Prodigy 36 heat pts36
space
space
$9,152 | Props total: 1 1
 Cap Peeler said:

this dude living a lie. perfect example of what a brainwashed motherf**ker sounds like

n*gga said the US saved Europe
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
150 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
67 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
224 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
154 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Kojima explains death stranding gameplay and lore
21 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
197 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
55 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy