Sep 28 - *Pics Inside* Iran Unveils Squadrons of Flying Boats

most viewed right now
 91
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 68
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
57 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 64
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
64 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 56
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
49 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 09-28-2010, 01:02 PM         #21
StatisticZ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dragswizz said:
You're sadly misinformed..


America puts up a mighty big front.... Just like most of its citizens...

It takes 10+ years to find a dude hidin a f**kin cave ... deep down inside... America and its military/ govt are petrified of what Iran could do
Hey, if that's what you believe.

I don't feel as if I need to argue with you or prove you wrong, you've made your intelligence seem low enough.
 09-28-2010, 01:04 PM         #22
mixtape mutt 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yall do realize them s**ts is garbage. Take an Apache or a A10 to them piece of s**t boats. n*ggas acting like that s**ts the future, we done surpassed the era of boat planes. We on some stealth technology jet f!ghters that lock onto you before you even see us.

Kill that noise
 7 years ago '04        #23
Exs 151 heat pts151 OP
space
avatar space
space
$5,778 | Props total: 1312 1312
 SmokinPiff said:
you're joking right? either that or you're a idiot? they haven't been looking for nobody for 10 yrs. that dude died in the first few weeks of the war. even other middle eastern governments have said as much. they only stay using his image to justify them being over there.

and the ts is a f**king moron too... how did America lose? why cuz iran got some plane/boats that look like theyre straight from fantasy island it looks like the planes that land in the ocean around small islands... you can't do s**t with that... unless they planning on becoming some badass pirates

your mother lost

Ah s**t man... Bin Laden's dead... Thank You :agreement6::agreement6::agreement6::agreement6:

man f**k every news source in the world....can i just get your AIM and you can inform me on everything that goes on from here until the end of time.


God bless you
 7 years ago '04        #24
Exs 151 heat pts151 OP
space
avatar space
space
$5,778 | Props total: 1312 1312
 StatisticZ said:
Hey, if that's what you believe.

I don't feel as if I need to argue with you or prove you wrong, you've made your intelligence seem low enough.

Iran's working on a device that can be set off like a bomb and create UV RAYS as powerful as the Sun, literally blinding everyone within a 5-10 miles radius...


[pic - click to view]




Im just sayin the average American has no idea what other countries' are capable of..


They just sit themselves on a pedestal and


Until a Pearl Harbor, OKC, 9-11 or Katrina humbles them down

Its pretty pathetic... b/c some of us know how fragile this country really is... s**t's like Jenga, no pun intended...


Last edited by Exs; 09-28-2010 at 01:19 PM..
 7 years ago '07        #25
SmokinPiff 
space
avatar space
space
$844 | Props total: 0 0
 dragswizz said:
Iran's working on a device that can be set off like a bomb and create UV RAYS as powerful as the Sun, literally blinding everyone within a 5-10 miles radius...


[pic - click to view]




Im just sayin the average American has no idea what other countries' are capable of..


They just sit themselves on a pedestal and


Until a Pearl Harbor, OKC, 9-11 or Katrina humbles them down

Its pretty pathetic... b/c some of us know how fragile this country really is... s**t's like Jenga, no pun intended...

I'm trying to see you point here... every country can be got. just like everybody can get f**ked up in a certain situation.

but you're gonna sit there and say that you basically would take the side of a midget against a mma f!ghter

listen dude, if you're from here... you should be ashamed of yourself. have some damn pride in your country. if you're not, hey that's cool. I understand rooting for the underdog, but don't be a a.ss.

all these little f**king countries talk the most s**t cuz they know the US would look bad f**king them up. the US holds back because they don't want ppl to look at them negatively. and if you really think Iran is f**king with the US, go ask Iraq what's up. the same Iraq that whooped on Iran for years and got taken out in a week by our military (twice)... better yet, go ask Japan about us and what happens when you face the US's full wrath

in all honesty, theres only one country that can stay punking the US, and that's China. They not only have all the same weaponry that we do, but they have 100x the man power.
 7 years ago '04        #26
Exs 151 heat pts151 OP
space
avatar space
space
$5,778 | Props total: 1312 1312
 SmokinPiff said:
I'm trying to see you point here... every country can be got. just like everybody can get f**ked up in a certain situation.

but you're gonna sit there and say that you basically would take the side of a midget against a mma f!ghter

listen dude, if you're from here... you should be ashamed of yourself. have some damn pride in your country. if you're not, hey that's cool. I understand rooting for the underdog, but don't be a a.ss.

all these little f**king countries talk the most s**t cuz they know the US would look bad f**king them up. the US holds back because they don't want ppl to look at them negatively. and if you really think Iran is f**king with the US, go ask Iraq what's up. the same Iraq that whooped on Iran for years and got taken out in a week by our military (twice)... better yet, go ask Japan about us and what happens when you face the US's full wrath

in all honesty, theres only one country that can stay punking the US, and that's China. They not only have all the same weaponry that we do, but they have 100x the man power.
Canadian born, US raised

and yeah the only point i was tryna make in my previous post is exactly what u said... anyone can get got...

Naivety is what led to the Fall of Troy, Rome etc

America is no different
 09-28-2010, 01:43 PM         #27
Dynamik 83 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bornleader said:
Are U serious? A front? If you believe we cant find "Bin Laden" your sadly misinformed..You have no idea whats going on do you?
THANK YOU! did we not find hussien and have that n*ggas head cut off?

only reason they never got bin laden is because they dont want him... usa is cool wit that n*gga on the DL
 09-28-2010, 01:45 PM         #28
DOUGHBOY3226 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dragswizz said:
You're sadly misinformed..


America puts up a mighty big front.... Just like most of its citizens...

It takes 10+ years to find a dude hidin a f**kin cave ... deep down inside... America and its military/ govt are petrified of what Iran could do
shut the f**k up you sound stupid cant no military force in the world win against the u.s the only reason we cant find bin laden is cuz hes a f*g hiding with all the other al-qayda f*gs they dont f!ght fare let them go toe to toe with our military without hiding or blending in with civilians or gay a.ss ied's and well win in a couple of hours your such a f**king f*g your impressed with lil a.ss flying boats you f**king pus*y
 7 years ago '07        #29
KeithHernandez 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,160 | Props total: 118 118
Call me when they got sharks with freaking laser beams attached to their freaking heads.
 7 years ago '05        #30
Bea5T 137 heat pts137
space
avatar space
space
$20,515 | Props total: 206 206
 fred dibnah said:
NEWS JUST IN AMERICA LAUNCHED THEIR RIVAL WEAPON!!!


[pic - click to view]

damn this is f**ked up but i lol'd
 7 years ago '05        #31
Bea5T 137 heat pts137
space
avatar space
space
$20,515 | Props total: 206 206
A lot of ignorance in this topic

kids talking about the US governments weapons like they Know ANYTHING.....stop with the bulls**t

and stop thinking other countries aren't a threat.....NO ONE should be taking lightly

theres brilliant minds all over the world....and most of them arent in America
 7 years ago '04        #32
Exs 151 heat pts151 OP
space
avatar space
space
$5,778 | Props total: 1312 1312
 DOUGHBOY3226 said:
shut the f**k up you sound stupid cant no military force in the world win against the u.s the only reason we cant find bin laden is cuz hes a f*g hiding with all the other al-qayda f*gs they dont f!ght fare let them go toe to toe with our military without hiding or blending in with civilians or gay a.ss ied's and well win in a couple of hours your such a f**king f*g your impressed with lil a.ss flying boats you f**king pus*y

[pic - click to view]

 7 years ago '05        #33
Afnorth123 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$17,422 | Props total: 247 247
Lol @ boat planes
this aint tail spin
 09-28-2010, 02:04 PM         #34
DOUGHBOY3226 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dragswizz said:

[pic - click to view]




i hope you die of aids you f**king f**got
 7 years ago '04        #35
Exs 151 heat pts151 OP
space
avatar space
space
$5,778 | Props total: 1312 1312
 DOUGHBOY3226 said:
i hope you die of aids you f**king f**got


I hope you live a blessed life and boost your education level up to that of a dog's...


actually i take that back, there's some pretty smart dogs out there


scratch everything i said and try to hold your breath for as long as you can


Last edited by Exs; 09-28-2010 at 02:14 PM..
 7 years ago '09        #36
TERRANCE CRACK 48 heat pts48
space
avatar space
space
$8,193 | Props total: 51 51
 dragswizz said:
You're sadly misinformed..


America puts up a mighty big front.... Just like most of its citizens...

It takes 10+ years to find a dude hidin a f**kin cave ... deep down inside... America and its military/ govt are petrified of what Iran could do
damn you dumb son.....
 09-28-2010, 02:46 PM         #37
DOUGHBOY3226 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dragswizz said:
I hope you live a blessed life and boost your education level up to that of a dog's...


actually i take that back, there's some pretty smart dogs out there


scratch everything i said and try to hold your breath for as long as you can
k!ll yourself f**got do everyone a favor you piece of s**t
 09-28-2010, 02:53 PM         #38
Icemouth 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dragswizz said:
s**t IS ILL AND @ People Who Think Iran Is A Military Pushover...

AMERICA LOST
They are. They could be wiped off the earth with the press of a button, and I mean ALL of them. At least they could their boats to safety

Real talk though how does this mean they aren't a pushover? You know it's just a flying boat that's outgunned by pretty much every military aircraft, right? Big foot or not the fact is we can do it while they fish for birds
 7 years ago '08        #39
GhostNinja 47 heat pts47
space
avatar space
space
$3,943 | Props total: 0 0
looks like some s**t a highschool kid put together. wtf @ the propellers that s**t looks so tacky


only thing impressive about it is they built it themselves....
 7 years ago '08        #40
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
avatar space
space
$12,962 | Props total: 5529 5529
All it has is a machine gun?

lol That thing would of been effective about 50 years ago.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 65
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
32 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 37
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
88 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 17
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
157 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 14
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
74 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 13
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
62 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 11
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
68 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 9
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
123 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
 9
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
171 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy