What We Learned Week 3

most viewed right now
 49
Image(s) inside May 19 - Here's #1 Factor Experts Say Accounts for High Number of Mass..
46 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 29
Video inside YBN Cordae ends J Coles career
31 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 29
Image(s) inside 6ix9ine smashing and impregnating every girl in America
72 comments
@misc
most viewed right now
 24
Video inside amber gets gets answer she aint ready for
110 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '07        #161
Ham Rove 3520 heat pts3520
space
avatar space
space
$56,025 | Props total: 23782 23782
 klew said:
Count em.

You said Jay Cutler was a tough QB
Kickers stay f**king up, and your kicker missed it's first field goal
And you said Green Bay isn't a Superbowl contender.

So like I said, you're a clown.
yeah cuz everyone expected robbie gould to make that numb nuts they kicked that for s**ts and giggles its out of his range what was it a 49 yarder?he made the one that mattered, but it would make sense to a borderline retard like yourself to think that referring to a kicker missing a fg out of his range in the 1st quarter of a game his team won is him f**king up? but you wouldn't think to apply that to the two kickers missing chip shots to win the game for there teams this past weekend. i was referring to the hartley and janikowski missed fgs. so 2 d!ck head..

oh yeah and

[pic - click to view]



Last edited by Ham Rove; 09-29-2010 at 03:18 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #162
Switchc2390 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 4429 4429
 smokeweed101. said:
I never brought up 07, I could careless it's common knowledge you guys excuse bad play and throw coaches, o lines, and wideout under the bus. Your team isn't s**t anyways.
Right..and you're crazy if you think you're going anywhere with your s**tty a.ss defense.
 8 years ago '05        #163
AirForce318 
space
avatar space
space
$12,471 | Props total: 729 729
The Saints lost the game, Atlanta didn't win (if that makes sense)

Vick is in 2006 mode

MY SEAHAWKS are potentially playoff bound

As much as i hate it, the steelers are real on D

The Cowboys won on accident...

The coordinators have rejuvenated Kansas City


Last edited by AirForce318; 09-29-2010 at 04:00 PM..
 09-29-2010, 04:01 PM         #164
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dope Bai said:
That's what everyone said in 07...Season's far from over, you know better than that.

But, yeah, way to steer away from the point of my post...

You didn't say s**t but brag about the past, as if your team isn't completely opposite these days.

It's still an excuse, tipped balls are in play and that's the rule, tell Tyree to sell them glove adhesive if they can't catch.
 09-29-2010, 04:04 PM         #165
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Switchc2390 said:
Right..and you're crazy if you think you're going anywhere with your s**tty a.ss defense.
Whatever helps you sleep at night.
 8 years ago '07        #166
Kinglew88 14 heat pts14 OP
space
avatar space
space
$13,736 | Props total: 1573 1573
 AirForce318 said:
The Saints lost the game, Atlanta didn't win (if that makes sense)

Vick is in 2006 mode

MY SEAHAWKS are potentially playoff bound

As much as i hate it, the steelers are real on D

The Cowboys won on accident...

The coordinators have rejuvenated Kansas City
Your a f**king idiot.

We won that game....is it our fault they missed a chip shot?

You forget we drove 60 yds the other way to kick the game winning fg

f**k Outta Hea

I learned n*ggas remember what they want
 8 years ago '05        #167
klew 227 heat pts227
space
avatar space
space
$9,642 | Props total: 1594 1594
 minimafia_aj said:
yeah cuz everyone expected robbie gould to make that numb nuts they kicked that for s**ts and giggles its out of his range what was it a 49 yarder?he made the one that mattered, but it would make sense to a borderline retard like yourself to think that referring to a kicker missing a fg out of his range in the 1st quarter of a game his team won is him f**king up? but you wouldn't think to apply that to the two kickers missing chip shots to win the game for there teams this past weekend. i was referring to the hartley and janikowski missed fgs. so 2 d!ck head..

oh yeah and

[pic - click to view]

49 yards is out of his distance? Why did he miss it just wide right with enough behind it? Really it was for giggles instead of trying to go up 3 nill? And yeah he made that chip shot when it mattered. Must have been just in his range I guess. You're still a clown. We're not debating that. My bad I thought you included your kicker missing a makeable field goal.
 8 years ago '07        #168
Ham Rove 3520 heat pts3520
space
avatar space
space
$56,025 | Props total: 23782 23782
 klew said:
49 yards is out of his distance? Why did he miss it just wide right with enough behind it? Really it was for giggles instead of trying to go up 3 nill? And yeah he made that chip shot when it mattered. Must have been just in his range I guess. You're still a clown. We're not debating that. My bad I thought you included your kicker missing a makeable field goal.
ask any bear fan 50 yard is out of his range his career long is 52, they rarely go for it with him on anything 49 yards or more and it was in the range where hes never missed a fg from that distance before, and yeah im a clown with your salty a.ss
 8 years ago '05        #169
Saintaholic 86 heat pts86
space
avatar space
space
$20,535 | Props total: 172 172
 L-E-Dub b**ch said:
Your a f**king idiot.

We won that game....is it our fault they missed a chip shot?

You forget we drove 60 yds the other way to kick the game winning fg

f**k Outta Hea

I learned n*ggas remember what they want
True and I feel you.......I was tellin people on here the same thing when the Saints came back to beat Washington last year after the missed FG. We drove 80+ yards in 3 plays to tie it and won it in OT.
 8 years ago '07        #170
Kinglew88 14 heat pts14 OP
space
avatar space
space
$13,736 | Props total: 1573 1573
n*ggas act like if the other team misses a fg the other team is automatically awarded them pts.
 8 years ago '07        #171
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
avatar space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 20 20
alright boys let's settle down...it's over
 8 years ago '07        #172
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
avatar space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 20 20
 BrownBag said:
Why are yall stll worrying about the bears win? We won get over it. Worry about next week. I swear we might be the most hated fan base on here. Love to hate. f**k YALL
lol i gotta admit i think we went in too hard on the packer fans here as a whole..they talking about wanting to leave because discussing sports on boxden is not enjoyable anymore
 8 years ago '05        #173
klew 227 heat pts227
space
avatar space
space
$9,642 | Props total: 1594 1594
We're talking about the Bears Kicker...not the game. Bear fans on that high horse
 8 years ago '04        #174
e-double 
space
space
space
$610 | Props total: 1 1
The bears COULD be a playoff team considering the defense and a light schedule that could put them at 6-2 or 7-1. Their second half of the season is brutal.

49ers are down but not out, I don't put much faith in Seattle

Aaron Rodgers continues to improve, but his team made careless mistakes.

Colts are still the best offense in football

Mike Vick is better than he's ever been

Steelers are the best defense in the league

Quick edit: Sam the ram Bradford is showing his value
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 20
Image(s) inside Kaylin Garcia
34 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 8
Video inside I guess Lil Tay ain’t flexing on all her haters anymore
323 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 7
Image(s) inside Now That's A Real A$$!...
42 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 6
Image(s) inside Snoop kills that Pac is an actor nonsense ya be talking
205 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 5
NBA Steph Curry has OFFICIALLY lost all hope, his HAIRLINE,& thinks he is in a..
66 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 4
Tekashi tried to 'check in' with Snoop,got DENIED!!!!!
74 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 3
NBA The narrative that Lebron's team is trash has begun. Again. (I've lost cou..
105 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 3
NBA Where does cousins end up?
80 comments
1 day ago
@sports
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy