What We Learned Week 3

most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
57 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
26 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Frequent Flier Series: Brazil
8 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
313 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #141
dj X 33 heat pts33
space
space
$18,739 | Props total: 6444 6444
Rodgers is the truth!!!!!

After being at last nights game, I learned that I need to start going to more NFL games, had a blast!!
 7 years ago '09        #142
Spiffy 34 heat pts34
space
space
$20,051 | Props total: 26 26
thank god vick aint in our division

packers love penalties

CHI is immune to winning unless handed to them

Hester still got it

Eli Manning is not Peyton Manning

Farver is has and will be done for the year

Chargers suck and will always suck, they had their chances years ago

Pitts defense is incredible

Joe Flacco is not as good as he is hyped to be

Bal D still got it
 7 years ago '05        #143
Saintaholic 86 heat pts86
space
space
$20,521 | Props total: 142 142
The NFC South will be a battle between the Saints and Falcons.

We need to pump our brakes on the Texans for now, they will be improved when Cushing comes back.

The Steelers D is holdin' it down for the entire team.

Peyton Manning is the GOAT(for the hundred millionth time).

The NFC North will be tougher than anyone expected this year.
 7 years ago '06        #144
layzie8171 42 heat pts42
space
space
$9,567 | Props total: 203 203
The RAMS!
 7 years ago '09        #145
Phillyboy20 
space
space
space
$116 | Props total: 0 0
Vick is back

The eagles are going to win the Nfc east

The Panthers f**king suck
 7 years ago '04        #146
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
space
$30,670 | Props total: 524 524
The NFC North is competitive again

Michael Vick is going to be on a mission in Week 4

You win if you picked Steelers D in fantasy

Aaron Rodgers is scary after he gets a few games under his belt.

Jay Cutler is talented physically, but still prone to making bad decisions under pressure.

Brett who?

No one can be confident picking super bowl contenders until week 9. Everyone is a threat this year.

Lions are competitive but will still be that retarded 4th wheel in the NFC North that no one cares about, at least for another year or 2.

Favre what?
 7 years ago '07        #147
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
 Steveo54 said:
the "almost interception" stat strikes again
the stat that is only suited for the bears...and i am pushing for the "almost sack" stat for us because peppers had a lot of those since the start of the season..and the "almost touchdown" stat.......for calvin johnson

another thing i learned is that some fans think double teaming a good pass rusher is a "b**ch move"

Last edited by Pistol Peter; 09-28-2010 at 09:23 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #148
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
space
$30,670 | Props total: 524 524
 Pistol Peter said:
the stat that is only suited for the bears...and i am pushing for the "almost sack" stat for us because peppers had a lot of those since the start of the season..and the "almost touchdown" stat.......for calvin johnson

another thing i learned is that some fans think double teaming a good pass rusher is a "b**ch move"
Already explained myself. Saying "b**ch a.ss" in front of something doesn't imply that the act of it or the thing itself is "b**ch a.ssery", It's a way of expressing frustration. I said "because of b**ch a.ss double teaming" opposed to "That double team was a b**ch move". Completely different meanings. Vernacular is different from person to person. Like I said, you'd only know that if you knew me and knew how I speak. But you're a Boxden n*gga so I don't expect you to come at anything with any degree of sense.
 7 years ago '07        #149
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13 OP
space
space
$13,555 | Props total: 1173 1173
I learned football pools shouldnt be played untill atleast week 6

Kevin kolb is on suicide watch

Chiefs prolly had the best draft

Falcons aint nothing to sleep on
 7 years ago '07        #150
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,234 | Props total: 20028 20028
 klew said:
You're seriously a clown. Not surprised three of your four things are about Monday Night. I'll subscribe to this for later in the season
im a clown, yet i named 2 things that happend on Monday night not 3 jackass so try again. and the packers arent a Superbowl team, your o line is not good, you have undrafted rookies starting in your secondary plus all the penalties you guys had and how sloppy you played...yeah im a clown.
 7 years ago '07        #151
Dope Bai 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,362 | Props total: 10 10
 smokeweed101. said:
Oh really Mr. 'it was a tipped pass' so excuses only count when Eli is throwing uninspired balls?
Oh really "Mr. I'm still salty from 07 - 08"...most of Eli's pic's this year WERE from tipped passes, thats a fact, not a "what if".

Did Asante make the INT??? No there's a differnece between "if"s" - as in Asante's almost pic, and what really happens - as in most most of Eli's pic's being tipped passes by his WR's that should have been catches.

The point I was trying to make was that, homeboy's post saying if Asante makes that pic, the Giants loose, is flop. Unfortunatley, what if's, would of's, should of's and could of's, don't count in the real world.
 09-29-2010, 09:23 AM         #152
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I never brought up 07, I could careless it's common knowledge you guys excuse bad play and throw coaches, o lines, and wideout under the bus. Your team isn't s**t anyways.
 7 years ago '05        #153
klew 227 heat pts227
space
space
$9,281 | Props total: 782 782
 minimafia_aj said:
im a clown, yet i named 2 things that happend on Monday night not 3 jackass so try again. and the packers arent a Superbowl team, your o line is not good, you have undrafted rookies starting in your secondary plus all the penalties you guys had and how sloppy you played...yeah im a clown.
Count em.

You said Jay Cutler was a tough QB
Kickers stay f**king up, and your kicker missed it's first field goal
And you said Green Bay isn't a Superbowl contender.

So like I said, you're a clown.
 7 years ago '04        #154
glepurple 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,677 | Props total: 785 785
The saints need a short yardage back
The chiefs have a good defense
 7 years ago '04        #155
glepurple 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,677 | Props total: 785 785
The saints need a short yardage back
The chiefs have a good defense
 09-29-2010, 10:29 AM         #156
Steveo54 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 klew said:
Stop being a b**ch. We're not talking about dropped interceptions. Green Bay came down with two of those that were called back on penalties. And it looked like the penalties didn't even play a part in Green Bay getting those interceptions. Those WERE interceptions neglected by penalties. And you're not the least bit concerned about that? I told you all Cutler was inconsistent and looked what happened.

1st interception called back by penalty: cutler gets hit right before he throws it, the ball doesnt go where it needs to. This is just part of the game, woulda been a good play by GB, not a bad one by cutler. Green bay just f**ked it up by drilling him in the head.

2nd int called back by penalty: Ok, this one is debatable. Obviously not the smartest throw, but if there is no pass interference there, a pick may not be the outcome....could easily end up just incomplete. Thats one of those cutler shouldnt throw though.

So no, overall, im not that concerned about cutler throwing picks. He made alot more good plays then he did bad ones. Quit being bitter.
 7 years ago '07        #157
Dope Bai 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,362 | Props total: 10 10
 smokeweed101. said:
I never brought up 07, I could careless it's common knowledge you guys excuse bad play and throw coaches, o lines, and wideout under the bus. Your team isn't s**t anyways.
That's what everyone said in 07...Season's far from over, you know better than that.

But, yeah, way to steer away from the point of my post...
 7 years ago '08        #158
LegalTrappeRx 39 heat pts39
space
space
$9,703 | Props total: 91 91
I learned that we needed to get that loss out of the way now instead of taking an L like that at the end of the season

NFC South = Saints & Falcons... those other two teams aren't relevant

Vick is still the man

The Giants suck

Steelers looking good week in and week out with back up QBs and that defense

Saints vs Steelers on Halloween gonna be a good game
 7 years ago '05        #159
Majestic_GMMB 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,205 | Props total: 171 171
 ReggieA said:
you can mention 5 qbs in the league before you get to Rodgers' name: Manning, Brady, Romo, Farve, McNabb, Vick, I just feel Rodgers is underrated and underappreciated. And the Peppers comment was because his stats were not that great when he left Carolina and now he looks like a $15 mil a year player. And yeah trade Lynch, should have traded him to Green Bay.
Are you serious...Go look up Peppers stats with Carolina...Do you think you get a deal like that without being good in the first place... And I still think they overpaid by a little bit..
 7 years ago '05        #160
Majestic_GMMB 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,205 | Props total: 171 171
-Panthers O-Line is still suspect as hell...I don't know if Otah is going to make that difference

-Steve Smith is going to get real furious sooner than later if s**t doesn't change

-WTF happened to our running game...We aren't even trying to run the ball

-No pressure on the QB is going to equal a LONG year for the secondary

-Fox might not make it past the Bye week...He got 2 weeks to turn s**t around...and I dont' see it happening this week...

-Sorry but maybe this CAC's should have taken Vick when he wanted to come to Carolina...I bet they kicking their self now...maybe he'll decline the contract from the Eagles next year and come and bless us...
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
112 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
118 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
119 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
22 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
76 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
38 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
78 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
169 comments
20 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy