most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
119 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
79 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 09-28-2010, 09:48 AM         #61
JoeyTheGod 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Vick is the well deserved starter...and will beat the great donovan mcnabb on sunday

eagles winning the east

giants suck

foreskins will always remain the foresking no matter whos coaching

eagles d is top 10 with stew brad in there and drops to bottom 10 with him out...yup dude is that nice...

graham gonna do big things this year
 09-28-2010, 09:53 AM         #62
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 minimafia_aj said:
i see, hope it continues for this week at least lol. w/e happened with jacobs, didnt he request a trade? green bay cud use him lol
Na, he never demanded a Trade...

Just the NY Media trying to make a tense situation(Bradshaw being named started) worse...

Same s**t, different day in NY Sports.
 09-28-2010, 09:58 AM         #63
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 smokeweed101. said:
Eli is f**king horrible this year and might throw 20 picks, Favre too.
Jesus christ, do any of you know what the f**k you're talking about????

I'm not even a Eli fan like that, and as someone like RicFlair can attest to, I ususally ride Eli pretty hard...

But Eli is playing f**ken great this year... Throwing darts all over the field.

The interception thing is on these WR's tipping like 5 balls a f**ken game.
 7 years ago '07        #64
Dope Bai 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,362 | Props total: 10 10
 shadymilkman said:
I learned that Giants fans will say your quarterback sucks while their quarterback leads the league in interceptions.
You do realize that out of Eli's 6 picks, at least three of them were balls that his WR's should have caught. Instead they were tipped and then picked. Although they go as INT's agasint him, they were obviously not his fault.
 7 years ago '07        #65
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
 Dope Bai said:
You do realize that out of Eli's 6 picks, at least three of them were balls that his WR's should have caught. Instead they were tipped and then picked. Although they go as INT's agasint him, they were obviously not his fault.
lol i remember saying this about cutler last year and got slaughter and crucified...but since it's eli people will go with it
 7 years ago '07        #66
MythMade 6 heat pts
space
space
$9,728 | Props total: 5 5
 smokeweed101. said:
That Steelers D is serious if you haven't learned already.

Bears are a serious team.

Packers and Cowboys will always be favored no matter what

Eli is f**king horrible this year and might throw 20 picks, Favre too.

How were they favored this week? NO ONE gave the Cowboys a chance this week, and no one will give them a chance the rest of this season because of salty haters like yourself.
 09-28-2010, 10:06 AM         #67
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Illstreet said:
Jesus christ, do any of you know what the f**k you're talking about????

I'm not even a Eli fan like that, and as someone like RicFlair can attest to, I ususally ride Eli pretty hard...

But Eli is playing f**ken great this year... Throwing darts all over the field.

The interception thing is on these WR's tipping like 5 balls a f**ken game.
The way I look at it is simple, in 07 he gets credit for lucking out a sack and bombing to Tyree, all good. I defend Eli a lot from haters because he is a solid QB but tip, wind, oline, whatever it is an INT, no excuses.

Brady threw a tip to the Jets and lost, he moved on and threw 3 TDs the next week, that is what a top ten QB (like Eli should be) does, so again you can't pick and choose when to give him credit, he is the leader of that offense good or bad.

Penalties and tipped passes are always lame excuses, as if the Giants will not benefit from their own tipped INTs on defense eventually.
 09-28-2010, 10:09 AM         #68
LYRICALDETOX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the Bears defeated a NFC favorite for the second straight week but according to "M"
The Bears still suck
gtfoh too bad they took the hate button away ...MAINO !!!!!!!

Damn yo.....They still pressing the maino button on the Bears ?!?!?!?!?!?
 09-28-2010, 10:10 AM         #69
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 smokeweed101. said:
The way I look at it is simple, in 07 he gets credit for lucking out a sack and bombing to Tyree, all good. I defend Eli a lot from haters because he is a solid QB but tip, wind, oline, whatever it is an INT, no excuses.

Brady threw a tip to the Jets and lost, he moved on and threw 3 TDs the next week, that is what a top ten QB (like Eli should be) does, so again you can't pick and choose when to give him credit, he is the leader of that offense good or bad.
But fam, and I can't expect you to understand this, but you'd have to know what we deal with when it comes to our O-Cordinator to even understand...

Everytime we get to the Redzone, this f**ken Gilbride just crumbles with his playcalling... And if it isn't him, Bradshaw fumbles on a first and goal at the 5... Or The O-Line lets two pass rushers come free...

There are a lot of problems on the Giants right now... But Eli isn't one of them.
 09-28-2010, 10:11 AM         #70
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MythMade said:
How were they favored this week? NO ONE gave the Cowboys a chance this week, and no one will give them a chance the rest of this season because of salty haters like yourself.
All I have heard is that the Texans fooled us and the Cowboys are the real deal, and will win it all. That they should be 2-1 because penalties don't apply to them like the other 31 teams.

I am not salty because the Boys are irrelevant, I only comment on the hype they get unnecessarily, you get personal every time I comment as if they are not the the most praised under 500 team to start the year.
 7 years ago '08        #71
M 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,203 | Props total: 5324 5324
 LYRICALDETOX said:
the Bears defeated a NFC favorite for the second straight week but according to "M" gtfoh too bad they took the hate button away ...MAINO !!!!!!!

Damn yo.....They still pressing the maino button on the Bears ?!?!?!?!?!?
And apparently you missed that whole conversation huh? I'm a Packers fan, the Bears will always suck, get over it

And OMG what ever would I do if I got hate on bx
 7 years ago '07        #72
dionedre3000 
space
space
$8,973 | Props total: 791 791
 agony8 said:
is romeo crennell their defensive coordinator too??? yall gonna be the shock team this year...belichick misses those 2 guys on his sideline...they are the perfect complimenting coordinators...enjoy having the two of them cause they will take yall far if they stick together a few years there...
Yeah bro. Romeo is doing his thing. I always beleived in Romeo. The thing about Wise is that some of the s**t plays he calls makes you think that Belichick was calling the plays or saying yes or no to which ones he liked. Just think Wise out, McDaniels out and they still run the offense like clock work up there. Just a thought but you see what happens when he calls some good plays. Minus the trick play the passing O was better than normal. So like I said when Matt starts throwing like he got a pair and Charlie has some good play calling it will be very balanced.
 09-28-2010, 10:13 AM         #73
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Illstreet said:
But fam, and I can't expect you to understand this, but you'd have to know what we deal with when it comes to our O-Cordinator to even understand...

Everytime we get to the Redzone, this f**ken Gilbride just crumbles with his playcalling... And if it isn't him, Bradshaw fumbles on a first and goal at the 5... Or The O-Line lets two pass rushers come free...

There are a lot of problems on the Giants right now... But Eli isn't one of them.
All I am saying is that if those tips fly into a wideouts hands for a miraculous TD then he gets credit, it goes both ways, I think he is a nice QB again but he isn't producing regardless of excuses.

Its a week 3 analysis not saying he won't improve.
 7 years ago '04        #74
shadymilkman 10 heat pts10
space
space
space
$4,512 | Props total: 12 12
just that he leads the league in INT's and has a nice left handed toss to the other team too.
 7 years ago '07        #75
Dope Bai 1 heat pts
space
space
 Pistol Peter said:
lol i remember saying this about cutler last year and got slaughter and crucified...but since it's eli people will go with it
Oh, same s**t with Cutler last year. You'd have to be an idiot to not think Cutler is a damn good QB no matter how many picks he threw last year...
 7 years ago '07        #76
Dope Bai 1 heat pts
space
space
 smokeweed101. said:
All I am saying is that if those tips fly into a wideouts hands for a miraculous TD then he gets credit, it goes both ways, I think he is a nice QB again but he isn't producing regardless of excuses.

Its a week 3 analysis not saying he won't improve.
I think what we're trying to say is that Eli's good right now. He is not the problem. Yes you are right an INT is an INT, and he has 6, but, trying to take something good out of a bad situation, Eli hasn't been the reason why he has 6 picks, nahmeen????
 7 years ago '04        #77
shadymilkman 10 heat pts10
space
space
space
$4,512 | Props total: 12 12
Just don't bring up big ben aight. Or Eli gets ripped
 7 years ago '05        #78
Switchc2390 10 heat pts10
space
space
$17,984 | Props total: 3270 3270
What I learned(or had reinforced I should say), is that there's a very small gap between teams this year. No team is looking all that superior, and I think this is one of those years where any team can win the superbowl, and any team can beat another given the week. I don't expect one of the usual suspects to win the SB this year.
 7 years ago '07        #79
Syphernix 9 heat pts
space
space
$16,308 | Props total: 25 25
 Switchc2390 said:
What I learned(or had reinforced I should say), is that there's a very small gap between teams this year. No team is looking all that superior, and I think this is one of those years where any team can win the superbowl, and any team can beat another given the week. I don't expect one of the usual suspects to win the SB this year.
i agree

seahawks and texans sb could even happen...weirdest s**t
 7 years ago '07        #80
Dope Bai 1 heat pts
space
space
 shadymilkman said:
Just don't bring up big ben aight. Or Eli gets ripped
Oooohhhhh

Relax dog, I never brought up Big Ben. And furthermore, your opinion on Eli doesn't mean s**t to me, as I can see by what your saying - you have no idea what your talking about in regards to Eli...Be happy being 3-0 and keep it moving.
Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
103 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
181 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
135 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Terry Crews says “they” are watching him :iseeyou2:
113 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
vida guerra
82 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Biggie Smalls was Official South Side Compton Crip
61 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
61 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
76 comments
2 days ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy