The BEST Dunker In The World Kenny Dobbs Puttin' Down Some CRAZY Dunks

most viewed right now
 87
I will marry this woman for real.
33 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 72
Big Gipp Exposes What REALLY Happened Between Pimp C & Master P Forcing P TO L..
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 70
Image(s) inside Finished my 18 years of child support
37 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 55
Image(s) inside Kanye West - Love Everyone [COVER]
39 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #81
rawchester 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$5,948 | Props total: 6843 6843
 M.C.daHUSTLA said:
It was good no doubt but the title is best dunker in the world the least you could do is come from the free throw line.
the free throw line dunk is for 1 ft jumpers. Although I've seen one white dude go 2 feet from the free throw line!!!

But The crown still remains with Vince Carter. His in game dunks >>>>>>>>>>>>

for show dunks, this guy, Jus Fly, AUT, T dub, Guy dupuy, james white all need to have a showdown, s**t throw kadour Ziani in there as well
 8 years ago '05        #82
AirForce318 
space
avatar space
space
$12,474 | Props total: 730 730
damn as much as i wanna say that the rim cant be regulation, I cant because that was sick regardless of the height of the rim... I hope that he gets to compete with the NBA players in the dunk contest this ASG....
 8 years ago '06        #83
JamesAdamsIz808 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$10,184 | Props total: 204 204
Is there any way we can vote him into the all star festivities? Like for real.. You all know the dunk contest been a.ss.

LeBrick is too much of a diva to potentially lose so he won't participate.... We don't even need superstars or other contestants. Just let this n*gga dunk for 10 minutes lol...give him some money.
 8 years ago '05        #84
katalist 231 heat pts231
space
avatar space
space
$37,219 | Props total: 1674 1674
 8 years ago '04        #85
God_Manifested 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$1,477 | Props total: 83 83
 rawchester said:
the free throw line dunk is for 1 ft jumpers. Although I've seen one white dude go 2 feet from the free throw line!!!

But The crown still remains with Vince Carter. His in game dunks >>>>>>>>>>>>

for show dunks, this guy, Jus Fly, AUT, T dub, Guy dupuy, james white all need to have a showdown, s**t throw kadour Ziani in there as well
Well I guess I'm a fan of 1 foot jumpers cause that's the standard I have if you gone call yourself "The Best Dunker In The World", but I f**ks with the n*ggaz Vince Carter, James White, and The Air Up There, I like to see n*ggaz fly from long ways. I don't care about all that behind the back between the legs s**t, jump from waaaaaaaaaaaaay over there, that's how you impress me.
 09-28-2010, 05:54 PM         #86
WestSide22 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 M.C.daHUSTLA said:
Well I guess I'm a fan of 1 foot jumpers cause that's the standard I have if you gone call yourself "The Best Dunker In The World", but I f**ks with the n*ggaz Vince Carter, James White, and The Air Up There, I like to see n*ggaz fly from long ways. I don't care about all that behind the back between the legs s**t, jump from waaaaaaaaaaaaay over there, that's how you impress me.
so the long jump is your favorite part of the olympics too?
 8 years ago '08        #87
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$49,707 | Props total: 12730 12730
No way that rim is regulation :disdain2:
 8 years ago '04        #88
God_Manifested 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$1,477 | Props total: 83 83
 WestSide22 said:
so the long jump is your favorite part of the olympics too?
One of my favorite events actually I got a real respect for that s**t, but I would have to say my favorites are the 100m, 200m, and 400m races male and female, you know regular n*gga s**t.
 8 years ago '10        #89
duval88 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,492 | Props total: 416 416
f**k kind of shoes this n*gga got on. he must got the built in trampoline joints
 8 years ago '06        #90
Storchaveli 96 heat pts96
space
avatar space
space
$28,310 | Props total: 5353 5353
Ahh s**t. Melo's probably in here right now. You f**kin suck Melo. You could've been right up there with Durant, Kobe, and Wade but instead your work ethic sucks. You're just a thug who knows how to ball. Get a belt and pull those pants up motherf**ka.
 8 years ago '04        #91
Gtownkid04 
space
avatar space
space
$6,933 | Props total: 204 204
That was beautiful. I never vote for this type of stuff but I'm headed to the website now
 8 years ago '05        #92
rawchester 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$5,948 | Props total: 6843 6843
 Storchaveli said:
Ahh s**t. Melo's probably in here right now. You f**kin suck Melo. You could've been right up there with Durant, Kobe, and Wade but instead your work ethic sucks. You're just a thug who knows how to ball. Get a belt and pull those pants up motherf**ka.
what is with everybody in the Bxsc calling every black athlete a thug. Holyyyy fackkk!!!! s**t is annoying!!!!!

PSA - because you're black and at one point had braids doesn't mean you are automatically a thug
 8 years ago '09        #93
Spiffy 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$20,051 | Props total: 28 28
best video Ive seen
 8 years ago '07        #94
DaKid730 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$6,603 | Props total: 684 684
dudes a beast
 8 years ago '08        #95
Andre3stacks 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$19,468 | Props total: 9474 9474
 rawchester said:
what is with everybody in the Bxsc calling every black athlete a thug. Holyyyy fackkk!!!! s**t is annoying!!!!!

PSA - because you're black and at one point had braids doesn't mean you are automatically a thug
some White people just want attention just ignore them.
 8 years ago '04        #96
illmatic45ACP 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$854 | Props total: 79 79
dude is 6'3". call me naive, but nothing looks wrong with rim to me.


[video - click to view]


Kiss the rim

this dude just can HOP. he got springs for bones or some sh!t.

This dude put his arm in the rim, after he took it between the legs,:omfg:

DAYYYYMMMMMM!
 8 years ago '05        #97
I_REP_VA 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$8,057 | Props total: 2192 2192
why isn't this dude in the NBA?
 8 years ago '05        #98
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,028 | Props total: 12 12
this guy, james white, and darlington....but got damn...

i havent seen anything crazier than this...the creativity involved is nuts
 8 years ago '09        #99
Vincent_Chase 27 heat pts27
space
avatar space
space
$11,151 | Props total: 1126 1126
dudes vertical is crazy!
 8 years ago '04        #100
bibbyboi 28 heat pts28
space
avatar space
space
$11,462 | Props total: 2680 2680
 illmatic45ACP said:
:omfg:

I literally said WTF out loud! This dude has to be the illest dunker I've seen. I'd love to see him, Air up there, & James "Flight" White go at it in a dunk contest.

That sh!t would be bananas

:jawdrop:
^^this
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 31
Video inside May 23 - tough on crime republican state representative cries when caug..
58 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 30
Video inside You like t**ties? You'll like these ones... MILFY
34 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 20
Image(s) inside Jas Prince got Cuban links for da feets
20 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 12
Video inside Ignorance is bliss to foolish hoodrats
180 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 7
Video inside First she'll break your ankles, then she'll your heart!!!
77 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 7
Video inside What if The Documentary 2 Looked Like This!!!
77 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 6
Video inside Avengers Infinity War: Why Sharon Carter Wasnt in the Movie
11 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 4
Image(s) inside A Nice Palmed Sized Moroccan Ass
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy