Katt stacks shows her juice box

most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
71 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
55 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
84 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
29 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '09        #161
Difficult 135 heat pts135
space
space
$47,420 | Props total: 665 665
 Mysonne said:
I aint gonna lie man i would hit that pus*y uh ah

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '04        #162
octane 
space
space
$3,858 | Props total: 653 653
Condom, Dental Dam, pr0n Star STD test, duck tape on her mouth. Id leave her pus*y and a**hole a bloody mess.
 7 years ago '04        #163
bw5011 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,599 | Props total: 369 369
 iAmKingMook said:
guess im the only one that would f**k......

nope.... not the only one...
 7 years ago '05        #164
ceo-of-hucworld 25 heat pts25
space
space
$8,009 | Props total: 9820 9820
 Deckster said:
if all the females in your area have inside out black hole 2-tone v*ginas i think you need to move n*gga
if that is all you got from what I wrote then...@your life.
 7 years ago '08        #165
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,768 | Props total: 12265 12265
b**ch gots a.ss tho..

don't know why but every time I see this broad on video the first thing out my mouth is "Kat Stacks b**ch" s**t is so annoying its catchy...

bad a.ss body but I wouldn't touch that b**ch...my moms would be mad at me.
 7 years ago '06        #166
Da Realness 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,417 | Props total: 4 4
It's not that n*ggas wouldn't f**k her. She a hoe. That's her job. My boy been up in that in South Beach back in the day. She used to be a regular out there in the club scene (I live in south florida). It's the fact she be tryin to s**t on a n*ggas afterwards. That a no-no. I mean us n*ggas s**t on hoes so I guess she feel she just doin the same, but still. These celeb n*ggas know what she about and they are dumb for f**kin with her. If I was a celeb, and I was gon smash that. I wouldn't have that b**ch come through with no type of purse, or phone, not even a piece of paper. My bodyguard is doing a full search on that hoe before she see me. But she look like an animal in the face so I would already be hesitant with that
 7 years ago '05        #167
gemberland2004 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,182 | Props total: 508 508
swiftly
 7 years ago '10        #168
FrankAndBeans 27 heat pts27
space
space
$4,004 | Props total: 5707 5707
 ceo-of-hucworld said:
After going thru all nine pages of this thread I can see we have some real men, some little boys who have f**ked young hoes who have not had that box rocked yet so the pus*y still looks nice and what not and we have some straight up f*gs. any real ninja that gets pus*y knows that most pus*y looks like this or somewhat close to it. some of you f*gs are straight telling on yourselves saying s**t like "that pus*y looks ugly". get the f**k out of here. you f**got a.sses are the same ones that would watch a pr0no and comment on how a dudes d!ck looks but say a broad got an ugly pus*y. from me to you "that pus*y looks ugly" saying a.ss dudes...k!ll yourself. I in my 29 years here on this earth have never turned down a pus*y because it looks "ugly". To be honest, 90% of dudes don't see the pus*y before they hit anyway. So you mean to tell me that if a broad gets nekkid, got a phat a.ss, big a.ss t*tties or regular size t*ts and is s3xy as hell or even decent, that you are gonna turn down the broad cause she has an "ugly pus*y"? You ninjas need to stop watching whatever pr0no's or stop looking at whatever magazines you look at and expect EVERY broads pus*y to be the same. I've been saying this in my past few post all across this site in a few threads. Someone needs to launch a "BX Coming Out of The Closet" thread for all these suspect a.ss f*gs. You know the ones that "rep" Brian Pumper. The reason I say "rep" this dude is because what else are you basing your act of being a fan on? Nonetheless...I don't know Kat Stacks history as far as who she is has been with except the names she has mentioned. The broad has a nice a.ss, a nice pair of t*tties, some nice full lips and a pus*y. She is not as grotesque as you f*gs make her out to be. I'd hit...and hit again. The broad probably hasn't been with anymore dudes than your girl, your ex girl or the girl you are talking to. Wise up, grow up and man the f**k you pussies.

^Co-sign...except I wouldn't f*ck Kat Stacks. But you right...there is nothing wrong with the way her pus*y looks. I mean...it looks...normal. Like a pus*y supposed to look. People were gonna say her va-jay-jay was ugly no matter what because it's Kat Stacks and because most people over-rate the aestetics of normal pus*y. But I guess...let these n*ggas be gay.
 7 years ago '04        #169
Ra-da-god 23 heat pts23
space
space
$11,755 | Props total: 1572 1572
 Yellob0y said:
to everybody saying ewww, or it looks gross and all that s**t, post a picture of what you think a "pretty" pus*y looks like
he kinda has a point........ her lips kinda do look like shower curtains though I'm just saying but I've def seen worst and still smashed strapped up of course
 09-28-2010, 06:56 PM         #170
KYP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 octane said:
Condom, Dental Dam, pr0n Star STD test, duck tape on her mouth. Id leave her pus*y and a**hole a bloody mess.
all that plus I'd definitely have to smack her around quite a bit...mostly closed fist...and I'm not even into that sort of thing..
 7 years ago '04        #171
GRNBYFAN 2 heat pts
space
space
$449 | Props total: 142 142
 mr_chopsticks said:
i didnt know she had an a.ss like that but i ddint know thats how she talks either

her body is
But its That shes a dumpster of every std know to man and 47 stds that have yet to be named.
me either cuz, ill stick d!ck in her!!!!
 7 years ago '05        #172
Micheal C. Will 18 heat pts18
space
space
$28,218 | Props total: 15783 15783
 THEINFAMOUS said:

[pic - click to view]

There always a comedian....

But what he said is real s**t though.....

Last edited by Micheal C. Will; 09-28-2010 at 07:14 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #173
Jaysin_305 77 heat pts77
space
space
$3,310 | Props total: 245 245
well damn
 7 years ago '07        #174
1LynguisticMind 177 heat pts177
space
space
$24,901 | Props total: 1146 1146
her face is sooooo f**king ugly

whats the big deal with this hoe??
 7 years ago '08        #175
Future 44 heat pts44
space
space
$34,246 | Props total: 1276 1276
Why does she think she's black?
 7 years ago '10        #176
504slady 
space
space
$108 | Props total: 0 0
 Don Savant said:
She's annoying on such a high level...

When she talks it's almost like her head is moving in real time but it's attached to a picture of her bod because it's so still....

The voice...I'd never get past hello...it'll be like...

Me: Hey, what's good?

Her: Hey, it's Ket Stecks...

Me: Nevermind...I thought you were someone else.
...its ket stecks..
 7 years ago '05        #177
DrDeath 17 heat pts17
space
space
$4,347 | Props total: 3150 3150
Who is she? Why is she popular? Can someone help me out and let me know i keep seeing this name on bx. Is she like the modern superhead or what?
 7 years ago '10        #178
JudasHatesJesus 146 heat pts146
space
space
$6,988 | Props total: 3780 3780
her pus*y look so....

but something about her just makes me wanna....
 7 years ago '04        #179
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,216 | Props total: 2114 2114

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '04        #180
thechef 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,140 | Props total: 2287 2287
 Drdeath said:
Who is she? Why is she popular? Can someone help me out and let me know i keep seeing this name on bx. Is she like the modern superhead or what?
she popular because every rapper in the game used her for "groupie 101". she f**ked more n*ggas than george bush, FEMA, and the NYPD combined.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
55 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
58 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
201 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Hugh Jackman Clarifies Disney-Fox Merger & Wolverine Joining the Avenge..
23 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
229 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy