Katt stacks shows her juice box

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Smashing With The House Arrest Bracelet On 🤷🏾*♂&..
54 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nicki Minaj disses Pusha on IG
203 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Drake- Iím Upset
392 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Only PAWG That Matters
107 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '09        #161
Difficult 135 heat pts135
space
space
$47,420 | Props total: 670 670
 Mysonne said:
I aint gonna lie man i would hit that pus*y uh ah

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '04        #162
octane 
space
space
$4,127 | Props total: 1023 1023
Condom, Dental Dam, pr0n Star STD test, duck tape on her mouth. Id leave her pus*y and a**hole a bloody mess.
 8 years ago '04        #163
bw5011 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,927 | Props total: 775 775
 iAmKingMook said:
guess im the only one that would f**k......

nope.... not the only one...
 8 years ago '05        #164
ceo-of-hucworld 33 heat pts33
space
space
$8,395 | Props total: 11535 11535
 Deckster said:
if all the females in your area have inside out black hole 2-tone v*ginas i think you need to move n*gga
if that is all you got from what I wrote then...@your life.
 8 years ago '08        #165
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$35,906 | Props total: 15190 15190
b**ch gots a.ss tho..

don't know why but every time I see this broad on video the first thing out my mouth is "Kat Stacks b**ch" s**t is so annoying its catchy...

bad a.ss body but I wouldn't touch that b**ch...my moms would be mad at me.
 8 years ago '06        #166
Da Realness 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,417 | Props total: 4 4
It's not that n*ggas wouldn't f**k her. She a hoe. That's her job. My boy been up in that in South Beach back in the day. She used to be a regular out there in the club scene (I live in south florida). It's the fact she be tryin to s**t on a n*ggas afterwards. That a no-no. I mean us n*ggas s**t on hoes so I guess she feel she just doin the same, but still. These celeb n*ggas know what she about and they are dumb for f**kin with her. If I was a celeb, and I was gon smash that. I wouldn't have that b**ch come through with no type of purse, or phone, not even a piece of paper. My bodyguard is doing a full search on that hoe before she see me. But she look like an animal in the face so I would already be hesitant with that
 8 years ago '05        #167
gemberland2004 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,197 | Props total: 522 522
swiftly
 8 years ago '10        #168
FrankAndBeans 27 heat pts27
space
space
$4,364 | Props total: 6916 6916
 ceo-of-hucworld said:
After going thru all nine pages of this thread I can see we have some real men, some little boys who have f**ked young hoes who have not had that box rocked yet so the pus*y still looks nice and what not and we have some straight up f*gs. any real ninja that gets pus*y knows that most pus*y looks like this or somewhat close to it. some of you f*gs are straight telling on yourselves saying s**t like "that pus*y looks ugly". get the f**k out of here. you f**got a.sses are the same ones that would watch a pr0no and comment on how a dudes d!ck looks but say a broad got an ugly pus*y. from me to you "that pus*y looks ugly" saying a.ss dudes...k!ll yourself. I in my 29 years here on this earth have never turned down a pus*y because it looks "ugly". To be honest, 90% of dudes don't see the pus*y before they hit anyway. So you mean to tell me that if a broad gets nekkid, got a phat a.ss, big a.ss t*tties or regular size t*ts and is s3xy as hell or even decent, that you are gonna turn down the broad cause she has an "ugly pus*y"? You ninjas need to stop watching whatever pr0no's or stop looking at whatever magazines you look at and expect EVERY broads pus*y to be the same. I've been saying this in my past few post all across this site in a few threads. Someone needs to launch a "BX Coming Out of The Closet" thread for all these suspect a.ss f*gs. You know the ones that "rep" Brian Pumper. The reason I say "rep" this dude is because what else are you basing your act of being a fan on? Nonetheless...I don't know Kat Stacks history as far as who she is has been with except the names she has mentioned. The broad has a nice a.ss, a nice pair of t*tties, some nice full lips and a pus*y. She is not as grotesque as you f*gs make her out to be. I'd hit...and hit again. The broad probably hasn't been with anymore dudes than your girl, your ex girl or the girl you are talking to. Wise up, grow up and man the f**k you pussies.

^Co-sign...except I wouldn't f*ck Kat Stacks. But you right...there is nothing wrong with the way her pus*y looks. I mean...it looks...normal. Like a pus*y supposed to look. People were gonna say her va-jay-jay was ugly no matter what because it's Kat Stacks and because most people over-rate the aestetics of normal pus*y. But I guess...let these n*ggas be gay.
 8 years ago '04        #169
Ra-da-god 29 heat pts29
space
space
$12,270 | Props total: 2315 2315
 Yellob0y said:
to everybody saying ewww, or it looks gross and all that s**t, post a picture of what you think a "pretty" pus*y looks like
he kinda has a point........ her lips kinda do look like shower curtains though I'm just saying but I've def seen worst and still smashed strapped up of course
 09-28-2010, 05:56 PM         #170
KYP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 octane said:
Condom, Dental Dam, pr0n Star STD test, duck tape on her mouth. Id leave her pus*y and a**hole a bloody mess.
all that plus I'd definitely have to smack her around quite a bit...mostly closed fist...and I'm not even into that sort of thing..
 8 years ago '04        #171
GRNBYFAN 2 heat pts
space
space
$470 | Props total: 173 173
 mr_chopsticks said:
i didnt know she had an a.ss like that but i ddint know thats how she talks either

her body is :ilike: :ilike: :ilike:
But its That shes a dumpster of every std know to man and 47 stds that have yet to be named.
me either cuz, ill stick d!ck in her!!!!
 8 years ago '05        #172
Micheal C. Will 21 heat pts21
space
space
$29,365 | Props total: 19737 19737
 THEINFAMOUS said:

[pic - click to view]

There always a comedian....

But what he said is real s**t though.....

Last edited by Micheal C. Will; 09-28-2010 at 06:14 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #173
Jaysin_305 85 heat pts85
space
space
$3,367 | Props total: 476 476
well damn
 8 years ago '07        #174
1LynguisticMind 177 heat pts177
space
space
$24,901 | Props total: 1159 1159
her face is sooooo f**king ugly

whats the big deal with this hoe??
 8 years ago '08        #175
Future 44 heat pts44
space
space
$34,249 | Props total: 1286 1286
Why does she think she's black?
 8 years ago '10        #176
504slady 
space
space
$108 | Props total: 0 0
 Don Savant said:
She's annoying on such a high level...

When she talks it's almost like her head is moving in real time but it's attached to a picture of her bod because it's so still....

The voice...I'd never get past hello...it'll be like...

Me: Hey, what's good?

Her: Hey, it's Ket Stecks...

Me: Nevermind...I thought you were someone else.
...its ket stecks..
 8 years ago '05        #177
DrDeath 17 heat pts17
space
space
$4,708 | Props total: 4607 4607
Who is she? Why is she popular? Can someone help me out and let me know i keep seeing this name on bx. Is she like the modern superhead or what?
 8 years ago '10        #178
JudasHatesJesus 147 heat pts147
space
space
$7,050 | Props total: 4062 4062
her pus*y look so....

but something about her just makes me wanna....
 8 years ago '04        #179
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,377 | Props total: 2491 2491

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '04        #180
thechef 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,292 | Props total: 2444 2444
 Drdeath said:
Who is she? Why is she popular? Can someone help me out and let me know i keep seeing this name on bx. Is she like the modern superhead or what?
she popular because every rapper in the game used her for "groupie 101". she f**ked more n*ggas than george bush, FEMA, and the NYPD combined.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside BREAKING - Chi Wire: MUBU Krump (The ScoreKeeper) DEAD !
114 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Gillie The Kid Goes Off Talking Bout Pusha T. Vs Drake, & Quentin Miller
100 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
McDonald's customers suing for $5M over unwanted Quarter Pounder cheese
40 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Shot over 20 times outside of Drakes "Pick 6ix" Restaurant in Toron..
104 comments
24 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
NBA 360 Aerial View of Lebron James' Home. Akron, Ohio
65 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside They are all tall and thick which is very intimidating
47 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside She is a single young mother of 2 (just turned 19)
94 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Reboot your router
41 comments
19 hours ago
@tech
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy