Nick Cannon Wants To Box Eminem

most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
56 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
59 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
68 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Akademiks bout that Twitch Irl life.
50 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 09-28-2010, 10:51 AM         #101
Dynamik 83  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
if i was eminem id make another diss record and talk mad s**t at the end...

and id tell em f**k a boxing macth.. just run up on me when u see me in public.. better yet ill run up on you... end of story...

nick is embarrasing his wife with this... that women is on another level , she big time status, and her lil kid husband over here playing with rappers
 09-28-2010, 10:52 AM         #102
freakbucket  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
nothing wrong with a boxing match.

but i agree with those who said nick been in the gym.
 7 years ago '04        #103
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,214 | Props total: 2114 2114
how many times has a rapper made this offer......s**t never happens.
 7 years ago '12        #104
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
$46,986 | Props total: 1251 1251
But

Eminem is a rapper...
 09-28-2010, 11:03 AM         #105
TEK2yuhDOME  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 airmcnair06 said:

but as far as nick cannon, dude must be promoting something cause this n*gga EM ETHERED him and mariah MONTHS ago....why the response now?
You know why? because Nick Cannon probably started training and working out,waiting til he got in shape, so he could call Eminem out.
 7 years ago '08        #106
Effit 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,992 | Props total: 7 7
Why are people f!ghting over fat, ugly a.ss Mariah Carey. And when I say fat, and ugly, I mean FAT AND UGLY! That b**ch is a dog.
 7 years ago '10        #107
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
$21,112 | Props total: 1271 1271
s**t would be hilarious if the white boy knocked him the f**k out......have that n*gga looking like Sticky Fingaz
 7 years ago '05        #108
NomiS 2 heat pts
space
space
$6,121 | Props total: 28 28
Thats dumb ... Nick cannon calls himself a boxer.. em doesn't .. but nick also calls himself a rapper... em does too .. wouldn't it make more sense for them to battle or do something rap related since there technically apart of the same genre
 09-28-2010, 11:28 AM         #109
Clipsburgh 412  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
So a butthurt 29 year old kid wants to f!ght a almost 40 yr old skinny recovering heavy drug alcohol addict because Em was spitting some real s**t on his little relationship with Nicks 40 year old wife.

And this n*gga probably thinks he can box because he hits the pads 20 mintues a day when he goes to Curves wit Mariah.

Any dude from D12 stepped to Nick Cannon he'd shut up real quick.
 7 years ago '06        #110
StreetZ17 13 heat pts13
space
space
$6,784 | Props total: 469 469
You know very damn well this s**t ain't for charity for Nick. This is more like retribution for him where Mariah probably told him more s**t about Eminem. I put it like this... If Nick doesn't win the f!ght. The confused tragic mulato wife is leaving him with the baby.
 7 years ago '10        #111
G Code 42 heat pts42
space
space
$6,029 | Props total: 117 117
Eminem probably couldn't beat up too many people in a f!ght but Nick cannon?

nick cannon wouldn't win a boxing match with a twelve year old school girl
 7 years ago '04        #112
polorsport2345 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,167 | Props total: 1625 1625
Eminem gon knock this non-f!ghting a.ss n*gga out, be real ppl..Em used to bare knuckle f!ght with Proof, he got wayyyyyy more f!ghting experience than this nickelodean a.ss n*gga
 7 years ago '04        #113
polorsport2345 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,167 | Props total: 1625 1625
 TooEZ420 said:
U realize em didnt really grow up in the hood right? He was mostly livin and going to school in macomb county. Not tryin to bash em but he is not from Detroit hes from the burbs.
huh? Em's from Detroit my dude..he met Proof in Osbourne High, he battled in the hip hop shop IN DETROIT, his whole crew is black.. he has stated he used to move around alot, so maybe there was a point he wasnt in Detroit, but that doesnt mean he didnt live in Detroit..for petes sakes he still lives in Detroit today, the f**k u on n*gga
 09-28-2010, 11:59 AM         #114
lok2685  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Look whether or not it happens doesnt matter to me, who would win doesnt matter to me, do I think it will happen, No it was a challenge that everyone knows wont go anywhere; Em made a diss at the man's wife and he waits for almost 6 months to come back at him and challenge him to a f!ght, if any man dissed my wife it would be on the next day I dont wait half a year to challenge him to a charity boxing match, the dude dishonored his wife and he is like i'm gonna challenge him to a f!ght and all the money will go to charity what kind of BS is that. He wants to f!ght the man that dissed his wife i'm good with that any good husband would react in a similar fashion but dont make a mockery of it. And just because the man has been going to the gym doesnt mean he would automatically win, i've seen guys who were built like a motherf**ker but couldnt take a punch, anything could happen in a f!ght you just never know
 7 years ago '04        #115
God_Manifested 19 heat pts19
space
space
$1,459 | Props total: 65 65
If Nick Cannon calls you out and you don't accept in my mind your a b**ch, that does not mean you are not a great rapper. It just means your a b**ch. Of course only if you have disrespected that man before, a n*gga do not have to take a f!ght from every n*gga that want a f!ght, but if you are blatantly disrespectful to some one, make sure your ready to go to the next level.

Last edited by God_Manifested; 09-28-2010 at 12:32 PM..
 09-28-2010, 12:36 PM         #116
matrixixix  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 polorsport2345 said:
Eminem gon knock this non-f!ghting a.ss n*gga out, be real ppl..Em used to bare knuckle f!ght with Proof, he got wayyyyyy more f!ghting experience than this nickelodean a.ss n*gga
MEGA LOL. Eminem was a bare knuckle f!ghter. This calls for one more extra large
 7 years ago '06        #117
TooEZ420 
space
space
$662 | Props total: 0 0
 polorsport2345 said:
huh? Em's from Detroit my dude..he met Proof in Osbourne High, he battled in the hip hop shop IN DETROIT, his whole crew is black.. he has stated he used to move around alot, so maybe there was a point he wasnt in Detroit, but that doesnt mean he didnt live in Detroit..for petes sakes he still lives in Detroit today, the f**k u on n*gga
osbourne middle school and lincoln high you mean which is in warren and not detroit. so there was prolly a point that he actually WAS in detroit. he had a house in clinton twp and now oakland county or some s**t. Check ur facts
 7 years ago '07        #118
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
space
$9,336 | Props total: 403 403
LOL Nick lame then i remember he tried to really the troops by calling Mariah Carey a Black queen
 7 years ago '10        #119
Rot10MilkSteak 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,741 | Props total: 8 8
50 lost
 09-28-2010, 01:41 PM         #120
TIP2009  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hahaha have you not noticed kanye is coming out of sleeping since his taylor swift incident? T.I. is facing more prison, and jay is nearing retirement/s3xual enuendos' and a marriage with beyonce? lmao eminem blows d!ck...I'd say that to his b**ch a.ss face...
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
93 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
54 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
89 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
30 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
113 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jump reveals Beerus, Hit and Goku Black as playable characters for Dragon Ball..
38 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy