Look how dat nigga lex luger be doin them beats lol nigga's crazzzyy

most viewed right now
 183
 NBA BREAKING: Kevin Love OUT for Game 7
49 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 125
 Article inside Drake thanks Kanye for writing him 1 of 20 plus songs YE has done for..
12 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 120
 Image(s) inside Kanye Says fu-k The Youth Of Chicago.
52 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 79
Image(s) inside Imagine Aaliyah in her prime but actually hot (DAYUUUM)
61 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 09-28-2010, 11:42 AM         #141
HotepSuns  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mathematic said:
its still a personal shot, No? but again, make a beat and let us critique you....


NO you dumb a.ss n*gga...me calling you a dumb a.ss n*gga is a PERSONAL SHOT..me saying all lex does is make the same beat over,and over again is a critique on his beat making skills.....



i'm losing brain cells going back,and forth with you....good day...
 8 years ago '08        #142
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
avatar space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 8 8
 HotepSuns said:
NO you dumb a.ss n*gga...me calling you a dumb a.ss n*gga is a PERSONAL SHOT..me saying all lex does is make the same beat over,and over again is a critique on his beat making skills.....



i'm losing brain cells going back,and forth with you....good day...
exactly, what i thought.....you hatin a.ss n*gga.

but again my dude, how can you critique somebody's craft when you dont do it yourself?

you can "critique" all day if you want but its not gonna change the fact that you sound like a bitter jealous a.ss n*gga!


Last edited by supervillain; 09-28-2010 at 11:47 AM..
 8 years ago '04        #143
Adwerdz 348 heat pts348
space
avatar space
space
$35,270 | Props total: 30253 30253
these f**k n*ggas on fruityloops

 8 years ago '04        #144
BobTheBuilder 
space
avatar space
space
$4,107 | Props total: 344 344
makin beats aint easy weather your using software or harware, comin up with new s**t or smapling old s**t but this n*gga beats do sound the same
 09-28-2010, 12:02 PM         #145
Sam Rothstein  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
But if they were on a MPC and keyboard, making the same sounds, people would be giving them respect.
 8 years ago '08        #146
Soda Pop 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$10,214 | Props total: 5548 5548
 Joe Budden said:
But if they were on a MPC and keyboard, making the same sounds, people would be giving them respect.
no because the s**t still sounds recycled...he needs to make a beat that sounds nothing like BMF and have it still be hot.
 8 years ago '04        #147
MGz 961 heat pts961
space
avatar space
space
$8,268 | Props total: 9502 9502
 Joe Budden said:
But if they were on a MPC and keyboard, making the same sounds, people would be giving them respect.
i thought he was on a mp and keyboard before viewing this thread
 8 years ago '04        #148
justinjones 312 heat pts312
space
avatar space
space
$50,725 | Props total: 9798 9798
nobody knows if he is a one trick pony until he start making other kinds of beats. u expect people that buying his beats want something completely different? they want the stuff he made for brick squad and for ross. so until people get tired of getting that beat from him. then we'll see if he is.
 09-28-2010, 01:06 PM         #149
drumgangP  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  




Alot of people in this thread without a clue.
 8 years ago '10        #150
ironhead 54 heat pts54
space
avatar space
space
$7,683 | Props total: 7842 7842
Most producers cant do what Ryan Leslie does
 8 years ago '08        #151
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
avatar space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 8 8
 ironhead said:
Most producers cant do what Ryan Leslie does
true, RL is amazing when it comes to that producing..but let me ask you something. He produced most of Cassie material. early in her career, right?
 8 years ago '08        #152
Soda Pop 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$10,214 | Props total: 5548 5548
 justinjones said:
nobody knows if he is a one trick pony until he start making other kinds of beats. u expect people that buying his beats want something completely different? they want the stuff he made for brick squad and for ross. so until people get tired of getting that beat from him. then we'll see if he is.
Yeah have to agree there in this day of fake a.ss rap n*gga's will ask for the same beat over and over vs. trying something new. So maybe it's not all his fault...blame Waka
 8 years ago '06        #153
KingK 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$15,250 | Props total: 748 748
Johnny Juliano uses FL It really doesn't matter what you use to make your beats as long as you know your program and can get the best out of it.
 8 years ago '04        #154
refuze 343 heat pts343
space
avatar space
space
$19,290 | Props total: 21181 21181
Exactly. Just because you have an MPC or a Korg, it doesn't mean s**t if you can't produce anything good on it.

FL Studio is an amazing program. You can recreate a lot of things from scratch, even beats from MJ's Thriller.

Creativity starts in the MIND, not with the TOOL.
 8 years ago '04        #155
Mr_GooD_NeWs 26 heat pts26
space
avatar space
space
$9,878 | Props total: 288 288
didn't go thru all 10 pages but. . . . . . . .




Originally Posted by X-NINE

Why n*ggas coming in here with that MPC talk to say that FL Studio is garbage? It doesn't matter WHAT you use, it's HOW you use it.


/THREAD


 8 years ago '04        #156
bradleyb87 
space
avatar space
space
$2,167 | Props total: 764 764
Lex is actually my homie & I can vouch that he does do other types of beats. To all the ppl saying his beats sound the same, he's just giving these artists what they ask for right now. n*ggas will see tho ...

And to the ppl talking down on Fruityloops, I use it aswell. It's all about how you use it dog ....


[video - click to view]


[video - click to view]


[video - click to view]


[video - click to view]

 8 years ago '04        #157
slapaho 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,335 | Props total: 2611 2611
alot of lex older s**t is nothing like his new s**t.. he like the trap neptunes now everybody want a bmf type beat off top cuz ross got a hit off it. it aint his fault whenever ppl stop d!ck eatin maybe lex mite be able to do his own thing.

i f**k wit lex,but his style too much like beat bangerz them n*ggas the truth i guess if u aint got BB money u call lex.


ham squad doughboy beatz (i want taydon robbin season beat sooo bad) are also some dope n*ggas k!llin the boards.

ahaa i aint notice DBB posted above me till i just read thru.


Last edited by slapaho; 09-28-2010 at 04:23 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #158
Martel 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$15,078 | Props total: 3225 3225
 bradleyb87 said:
Lex is actually my homie & I can vouch that he does do other types of beats. To all the ppl saying his beats sound the same, he's just giving these artists what they ask for right now. n*ggas will see tho ...

And to the ppl talking down on Fruityloops, I use it aswell. It's all about how you use it dog ....

u needa let some real artists get on that got her like beat. that shyt could be big if jbar wasn't so lame and twist on autotune didn't help.
 8 years ago '04        #159
hockeythug 66 heat pts66
space
avatar space
space
$19,303 | Props total: 848 848
 fred dibnah said:
Where's the sp1200 and the MPC??? Where the vinyl???
Bag of s**t these dude's are wack!!!!




Clearly is in the back of a tour bus. What do you have in the back of your tour bus?


Last edited by hockeythug; 09-28-2010 at 04:34 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #160
bradleyb87 
space
avatar space
space
$2,167 | Props total: 764 764
 slapaho said:
alot of lex older s**t is nothing like his new s**t.. he like the trap neptunes now everybody want a bmf type beat off top cuz ross got a hit off it. it aint his fault whenever ppl stop d!ck eatin maybe lex mite be able to do his own thing.

i f**k wit lex,but his style too much like beat bangerz them n*ggas the truth i guess if u aint got BB money u call lex.


ham squad doughboy beatz (i want taydon robbin season beat sooo bad) are also some dope n*ggas k!llin the boards.

ahaa i aint notice DBB posted above me till i just read thru.
:cool-smiley-009: I preciate that g.

 Martel said:
u needa let some real artists get on that got her like beat. that shyt could be big if jbar wasn't so lame and twist on autotune didn't help.
LOL Everybody always tells me that beat has hit single potential. Plz believe I'm still shopping that joint around.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 74
audio inside Drake - Duppy Freestyle
1296 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 58
Video inside BREAKING - Chi Wire: MUBU Krump (The ScoreKeeper) DEAD !
49 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 54
Is this a real pawg?
20 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 24
Image(s) inside The price of being a Hoe in Japan
75 comments
19 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
 22
Article inside He bought a woman drinks. She left him at bar — he broke into her hom..
30 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 17
Nicki Minaj Reveals She's Dating Eminem
123 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 14
Video inside Donald Glover aka CHILDISH GAMBINO: INDUSTRY PLANT EXPOSED!
121 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 13
Image(s) inside MubuKrump (King Louie associate) Gunned Down In Chicago
80 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy