Look how dat nigga lex luger be doin them beats lol nigga's crazzzyy

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
22 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
150 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
125 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
90 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 09-28-2010, 12:42 PM         #141
HotepSuns  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mathematic said:
its still a personal shot, No? but again, make a beat and let us critique you....

NO you dumb a.ss n*gga...me calling you a dumb a.ss n*gga is a PERSONAL SHOT..me saying all lex does is make the same beat over,and over again is a critique on his beat making skills.....

i'm losing brain cells going back,and forth with you....good day...
 7 years ago '08        #142
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 7 7
 HotepSuns said:
NO you dumb a.ss n*gga...me calling you a dumb a.ss n*gga is a PERSONAL SHOT..me saying all lex does is make the same beat over,and over again is a critique on his beat making skills.....

i'm losing brain cells going back,and forth with you....good day...
exactly, what i thought.....you hatin a.ss n*gga.

but again my dude, how can you critique somebody's craft when you dont do it yourself?

you can "critique" all day if you want but its not gonna change the fact that you sound like a bitter jealous a.ss n*gga!

Last edited by supervillain; 09-28-2010 at 12:47 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #143
Adwerdz 318 heat pts318
space
space
$32,672 | Props total: 23151 23151
these f**k n*ggas on fruityloops

7 years ago '04        #144
BobTheBuilder 
space
space
$4,032 | Props total: 217 217
makin beats aint easy weather your using software or harware, comin up with new s**t or smapling old s**t but this n*gga beats do sound the same
 09-28-2010, 01:02 PM         #145
Sam Rothstein  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
But if they were on a MPC and keyboard, making the same sounds, people would be giving them respect.
 7 years ago '08        #146
Soda Pop 7 heat pts
space
space
$10,023 | Props total: 5085 5085
 Joe Budden said:
But if they were on a MPC and keyboard, making the same sounds, people would be giving them respect.
no because the s**t still sounds recycled...he needs to make a beat that sounds nothing like BMF and have it still be hot.
 7 years ago '04        #147
MGz 953 heat pts953
space
space
$8,170 | Props total: 8724 8724
 Joe Budden said:
i thought he was on a mp and keyboard before viewing this thread
 7 years ago '04        #148
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,368 | Props total: 6382 6382
nobody knows if he is a one trick pony until he start making other kinds of beats. u expect people that buying his beats want something completely different? they want the stuff he made for brick squad and for ross. so until people get tired of getting that beat from him. then we'll see if he is.
 09-28-2010, 02:06 PM         #149
drumgangP  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

Alot of people in this thread without a clue.
 7 years ago '10        #150
ironhead 44 heat pts44
space
space
$6,879 | Props total: 5764 5764
Most producers cant do what Ryan Leslie does
 7 years ago '08        #151
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 7 7
 ironhead said:
Most producers cant do what Ryan Leslie does
true, RL is amazing when it comes to that producing..but let me ask you something. He produced most of Cassie material. early in her career, right?
 7 years ago '08        #152
Soda Pop 7 heat pts
space
space
$10,023 | Props total: 5085 5085
 justinjones said:
nobody knows if he is a one trick pony until he start making other kinds of beats. u expect people that buying his beats want something completely different? they want the stuff he made for brick squad and for ross. so until people get tired of getting that beat from him. then we'll see if he is.
Yeah have to agree there in this day of fake a.ss rap n*gga's will ask for the same beat over and over vs. trying something new. So maybe it's not all his fault...blame Waka
 7 years ago '06        #153
KingK 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$15,250 | Props total: 747 747
Johnny Juliano uses FL It really doesn't matter what you use to make your beats as long as you know your program and can get the best out of it.
 7 years ago '04        #154
refuze 284 heat pts284
space
space
$18,685 | Props total: 15437 15437
Exactly. Just because you have an MPC or a Korg, it doesn't mean s**t if you can't produce anything good on it.

FL Studio is an amazing program. You can recreate a lot of things from scratch, even beats from MJ's Thriller.

Creativity starts in the MIND, not with the TOOL.
 7 years ago '04        #155
Mr_GooD_NeWs 26 heat pts26
space
space
$9,873 | Props total: 286 286
didn't go thru all 10 pages but. . . . . . . .

Originally Posted by X-NINE

Why n*ggas coming in here with that MPC talk to say that FL Studio is garbage? It doesn't matter WHAT you use, it's HOW you use it.

/THREAD

7 years ago '04        #156
bradleyb87 
space
space
$2,129 | Props total: 552 552
Lex is actually my homie & I can vouch that he does do other types of beats. To all the ppl saying his beats sound the same, he's just giving these artists what they ask for right now. n*ggas will see tho ...

And to the ppl talking down on Fruityloops, I use it aswell. It's all about how you use it dog ....

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

7 years ago '04        #157
slapaho 2 heat pts
space
space
$6,301 | Props total: 2497 2497
alot of lex older s**t is nothing like his new s**t.. he like the trap neptunes now everybody want a bmf type beat off top cuz ross got a hit off it. it aint his fault whenever ppl stop d!ck eatin maybe lex mite be able to do his own thing.

i f**k wit lex,but his style too much like beat bangerz them n*ggas the truth i guess if u aint got BB money u call lex.

ham squad doughboy beatz (i want taydon robbin season beat sooo bad) are also some dope n*ggas k!llin the boards.

ahaa i aint notice DBB posted above me till i just read thru.

Last edited by slapaho; 09-28-2010 at 05:23 PM..
 7 years ago '05        #158
Martel 18 heat pts18
space
space
$14,815 | Props total: 2614 2614
 bradleyb87 said:
Lex is actually my homie & I can vouch that he does do other types of beats. To all the ppl saying his beats sound the same, he's just giving these artists what they ask for right now. n*ggas will see tho ...

And to the ppl talking down on Fruityloops, I use it aswell. It's all about how you use it dog ....

u needa let some real artists get on that got her like beat. that shyt could be big if jbar wasn't so lame and twist on autotune didn't help.
 7 years ago '04        #159
hockeythug 66 heat pts66
space
space
$19,303 | Props total: 846 846
 fred dibnah said:
Where's the sp1200 and the MPC??? Where the vinyl???
Bag of s**t these dude's are wack!!!!

Clearly is in the back of a tour bus. What do you have in the back of your tour bus?

Last edited by hockeythug; 09-28-2010 at 05:34 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #160
bradleyb87 
space
space
$2,129 | Props total: 552 552
 slapaho said:
alot of lex older s**t is nothing like his new s**t.. he like the trap neptunes now everybody want a bmf type beat off top cuz ross got a hit off it. it aint his fault whenever ppl stop d!ck eatin maybe lex mite be able to do his own thing.

i f**k wit lex,but his style too much like beat bangerz them n*ggas the truth i guess if u aint got BB money u call lex.

ham squad doughboy beatz (i want taydon robbin season beat sooo bad) are also some dope n*ggas k!llin the boards.

ahaa i aint notice DBB posted above me till i just read thru.
:cool-smiley-009: I preciate that g.

Martel said:
u needa let some real artists get on that got her like beat. that shyt could be big if jbar wasn't so lame and twist on autotune didn't help.
LOL Everybody always tells me that beat has hit single potential. Plz believe I'm still shopping that joint around.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
47 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
85 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
21 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
40 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
69 comments
22 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
55 comments
1 day ago