Look how dat nigga lex luger be doin them beats lol nigga's crazzzyy

most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
190 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Akademiks low-key proved he lurks here
65 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
80 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Suavementeee Besameee
25 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 09-28-2010, 11:34 AM         #121
HotepSuns  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Straight Up said:
you can't praise a n*gga for making music instead of hustling and robbing in these streets? those two dudes are probably around our age and you complaining how their beats are wack? would u rather have them hustling on the corner and k!lling other n*ggas? seriously b, just take it for what it is, MUSIC! everybody has their opinion on it but u can't troll around on your high horse and call everbodys s**t wack.
i give the n*gga props for doin something with his life n gettin money while making hot music.
simple as that.

what kind of self defeatist,boxed in bulls**t mentality is this?....so if he wasn't producing his only alternative is to be hustling,and robbing?.....stop making up dumb a.ss excuses for this n*gga making the same beat over,and over again.....you n*ggas are apologists,and make people worse at their craft....because you want to coddle them,and tell them their s**t is nice when IT ISN'T...i don't sugar coat for anyone....and you don't get better by doing that....that's why n*ggas that keep yes men around them fade 2 black eventually....

this isn't about doing something with your life...it's about doing something DIFFERENT with your music.....all these blood clot excuses is absurd...
 7 years ago '04        #122
MGz 953 heat pts953
space
space
$8,170 | Props total: 8724 8724
 #1nasfan said:
I don't feel like searching for more vids right now, but you need to check out some more vids of how pete actually makes the beat ,then tell me what he does doesn't take "real talent and hard work".

Like I said earlier, anybody can grab a smooth old school song, loop it, throw some drums on it, and to our ears it'll probably sound decent but, there are a few guys out there that it really is an artform to.My opinion on the Sampled vs. Composed thing is Composed>> but I can still appriciate the real sampling producers.

this is exactly my point, they are some dope beats either way, ima a composer, i play guitar, piano and clarinet, but to to say sampling shows lack of talent is beyond me, some people can take a sample and flip it beyond what u thought of
 09-28-2010, 11:39 AM         #123
HotepSuns  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 pkilla111 said:
so its ok all neptunes beats sound almost the same. but when this n*gga makes hot a.ss beats that sound alike its different? yall n*ggas are retarded. all dres beats sound the same. a lot of timbos do. all swizzies do. a lot of dres do

you sound retarded...all dre's s**t does not sound the same..dre has switched his style up at least 3 different times in his career that changed the sound of music in hip hop....neptunes have also switched up their s**t.....comparing lex luger to the neptunes,and DR. DRE OF ALL PEOPLE is the essence of retardation...
 09-28-2010, 11:41 AM         #124
Sam Rothstein  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yeah, everyone beats sound the same to a certain extent. That's just their style.
 09-28-2010, 11:44 AM         #125
Straight Up  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HotepSuns said:
what kind of self defeatist,boxed in bulls**t mentality is this?....so if he wasn't producing his only alternative is to be hustling,and robbing?.....stop making up dumb a.ss excuses for this n*gga making the same beat over,and over again.....you n*ggas are apologists,and make people worse at their craft....because you want to coddle them,and tell them their s**t is nice when IT ISN'T...i don't sugar coat for anyone....and you don't get better by doing that....that's why n*ggas that keep yes men around them fade 2 black eventually....

this isn't about doing something with your life...it's about doing something DIFFERENT with your music.....all these blood clot excuses is absurd...
so ur tellin me a dude with tattoos all over his face n what not would be typically approached as a university grad? im givin u an example of a generalization of this type of situation ; that n*ggas are never happy with something. If a dude makes his type of music u say its wack, if a n*gga gettin money u say he broke, if a guy does something with himself u talk down on him. i can tell ur probably one of those old school listening dudes that talk about the goold ol 90s, get over it. Its a new generation in this music and u can either sit there and complain like a grandfather on a porch bench or u can get with it and try to understand it.
this n*gga lex has been out for less than a year(mainstream), holy s**t give the n*gga some time. u cant expect a dude to make something out of this world different every single day
this dude has been out for about 1 year, give the n*gga some time foreal,
 7 years ago '04        #126
ATLDOPEBOI30 73 heat pts73
space
space
$32,445 | Props total: 6038 6038
Hatin a.ss n*ggaz lol,ITS SAD TO SEE HOW MUCH n*ggaZ ON THIS BOARD BE HATIN ON n*ggaZ CAUSE THEY GRINDIN AND GETTIN TO THE MONE WHEN U AINT,E KNO HOW TO USE THE s**t SO BE IT BUT HE MAKIN MONEY DOIN THE s**t REGARDLESS,AND THE BEATS IS FIRE PERIOD I KNO IN GA WE GONE BUMP THIS s**t

Last edited by ATLDOPEBOI30; 09-28-2010 at 11:51 AM..
 09-28-2010, 11:50 AM         #127
HotepSuns  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Straight Up said:
so ur tellin me a dude with tattoos all over his face n what not would be typically approached as a university grad? im givin u an example of a generalization of this type of situation ; that n*ggas are never happy with something. If a dude makes his type of music u say its wack, if a n*gga gettin money u say he broke, if a guy does something with himself u talk down on him. i can tell ur probably one of those old school listening dudes that talk about the goold ol 90s, get over it. Its a new generation in this music and u can either sit there and complain like a grandfather on a porch bench or u can get with it and try to understand it.
this n*gga lex has been out for less than a year(mainstream), holy s**t give the n*gga some time. u cant expect a dude to make something out of this world different every single day
this dude has been out for about 1 year, give the n*gga some time foreal,

sun...your EXTREME generalizations are pointless,and dumb....if everybody lived by your generlizations we'd have either a bunch of dumb a.ss criminals,or a bunch of einsteins....nothing in between....get out of fantasy world trying to defend lex luger,and come back to reality where people do all kinds of things with their life that aren't on either sides of the extremes you're creating..

and i don't care how long he's been out...he's above critique?...stop coddling the n*gga you ain't his momma....
 7 years ago '04        #128
ATLDOPEBOI30 73 heat pts73
space
space
$32,445 | Props total: 6038 6038

PRODUCED BY LEX AND NO ID
 09-28-2010, 11:54 AM         #129
Straight Up  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HotepSuns said:
sun...your EXTREME generalizations are pointless,and dumb....if everybody lived by your generlizations we'd have either a bunch of dumb a.ss criminals,or a bunch of einsteins....nothing in between....get out of fantasy world trying to defend lex luger,and come back to reality where people do all kinds of things with their life that aren't on either sides of the extremes you're creating..

and i don't care how long he's been out...he's above critique?...stop coddling the n*gga you ain't his momma....
dawg u seriously need to just stop, u sound dumb and ur response is f**king pointless, jus admit ur trolling and keep it moving
 09-28-2010, 11:59 AM         #130
HotepSuns  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Straight Up said:
dawg u seriously need to just stop, u sound dumb and ur response is f**king pointless, jus admit ur trolling and keep it moving

aka you have no point....you just want to coddle the dude..and use the typical excuse when a n*ggas comes with a valid critique..."but,but..he's getting money..stop hating"....you tell me where i'm lying in my critique,and i'll gracefully bow out...

sensitive a.ss n*ggas....somebody critique you,and you're ready to cry,and scream somebody is hating......
 7 years ago '04        #131
Skammy Gee 17 heat pts17
space
space
$2,209 | Props total: 108 108
I used to be a hardware fanboy

until I realized what the hardware does... basically the MPC is a computer with a dedicated soundcard.... The main thing we like about the MP is the sound of it... So in order to have the beat in the DAW it has to go thru the D/A converter and electronics (which add analog distortion to the signal)... And this is where the MP magic hits you

So if u emulate the same process in FL u can basically get the same (or better) results.... Track it thru an analog preamp back in the CPT and there u have it... a poor man MP :-)
 7 years ago '09        #132
TheG1ftedOne 4 heat pts
space
space
$8,183 | Props total: 24 24
 HotepSuns said:
you sound retarded...all dre's s**t does not sound the same..dre has switched his style up at least 3 different times in his career that changed the sound of music in hip hop....neptunes have also switched up their s**t.....comparing lex luger to the neptunes,and DR. DRE OF ALL PEOPLE is the essence of retardation...
Switched his style up 3 times? he's also been in the game for damn near 20 years... Lex Luger been doin it for a year, u tellin me he gotta change his style up 3 times in the matter of a year? Why would he change his sound when people are coming to him for that sound
 7 years ago '04        #133
medula 
space
space
$238 | Props total: 26 26
 Soda Pop said:
at any n*gga who thinks using a MPC or SP1200 is just grabbing a loop and some drums but thinks using FL Studio is composing... n*gga's never stop wit the comedy.
 09-28-2010, 12:19 PM         #134
HotepSuns  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TheG1ftedOne said:
Switched his style up 3 times? he's also been in the game for damn near 20 years... Lex Luger been doin it for a year, u tellin me he gotta change his style up 3 times in the matter of a year? Why would he change his sound when people are coming to him for that sound

i said AT LEAST that changed the face of hip hop music....have you heard straight outta compton?...how many beats sound like the title track?.....i'll wait...
 7 years ago '08        #135
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 7 7
 HotepSuns said:
aka you have no point....you just want to coddle the dude..and use the typical excuse when a n*ggas comes with a valid critique..."but,but..he's getting money..stop hating"....you tell me where i'm lying in my critique,and i'll gracefully bow out...

sensitive a.ss n*ggas....somebody critique you,and you're ready to cry,and scream somebody is hating......
critique? n*gga please..you call what you're sayin, critique? all you been doing is talkin down about the n*gga. blatantly hating....how about you make some beats and we "critique' you....
 09-28-2010, 12:21 PM         #136
HotepSuns  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mathematic said:
critique? n*gga please..you call what you're sayin, critique? all you been doing is talkin down about the n*gga. blatantly hating....how about you make some beats and we "critique' you....

i haven't said a WORD about him personally....stop with the lies...i said his BEATS SOUND THE SAME.....which i defy you to tell me they don't..
 7 years ago '08        #137
space
space
 HotepSuns said:
i haven't said a WORD about him personally....stop with the lies...i said his BEATS SOUND THE SAME.....which i defy you to tell me they don't..
so you're gonna sit there and say didnt call him a "one trick pony" and "Overrated as s**t"? they seem like personal shots to me....n*gga, you stop with the lies....if thats not talking down on a n*gga then i dont know what is...

HotepSuns said:
why are n*ggas arguing about daw's,and hardware?.....none of that has s**t to do with the fact that lex luger is a one trick pony who is overrated as s**t,because people loved one of his beats...than all of a sudden it's like..."lex luger is the greatest producer this year"...f**k outta here....
but like i said....you make a beat and let us critique you!
 7 years ago '04        #138
MGz 953 heat pts953
space
space
$8,170 | Props total: 8724 8724
 Mathematic said:
so you're gonna sit there and say didnt call him a "one trick pony" and "Overrated as s**t"? they seem like personal shots to me....n*gga, you stop with the lies....if thats not talking down on a n*gga then i dont know what is...

u know he still talking about his music right? not him personally
 09-28-2010, 12:33 PM         #139
HotepSuns  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mathematic said:

are you mentally retarded?...a one trick pony = MAKING THE SAME BEAT......

if all you did was shoot hook shots,and i called you a one trick pony you'd be ready to f!ght with your stupid a.ss..
 7 years ago '08        #140
space
space
 HotepSuns said:
are you mentally retarded?...a one trick pony = MAKING THE SAME BEAT......

if all you did was shoot hook shots,and i called you a one trick pony you'd be ready to f!ght with your stupid a.ss..
its still a personal shot, No? but again, make a beat and let us critique you....
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
288 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
80 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
42 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
67 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Jayson Tatum’s stats for the month of December so far
60 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
35 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
70 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
47 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy