Look how dat nigga lex luger be doin them beats lol nigga's crazzzyy

most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
100 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
88 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
149 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
17 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 09-28-2010, 10:11 AM         #81
drumgangP  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ~ k!lla KaZi ~ said:
I think this lil n*gga just co-produced some s**t for Kanye West with Beyonce on it..I heard tha track sounds like he just did the drums maybe but damn that is still a good look..so hate it or love it..it's w/e..

and since yall mofoz talkin' like you produce/make beats drop some f**kin links in this b**ch..we gon see how many people get "ghooossttttt"

any1 in here seriously into making music...hit me up...I got tracks on deck..
lol Im interested in this more than the Threads original purpose. Lets hear something lol
 7 years ago '05        #82
PhrozenMenace 
space
space
$14,039 | Props total: 1403 1403
 ChaosBeats said:
"ol At these bums saying mpc this and mpc that

Fl studio>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

If you Cant make music from scratch then your a.ss at making beats.

If you can do Both, sample and make beats from scratch, you are ahead of your game.

It really doesn't matter what you use to make music.
Its how you use what ever it is to make it.
You can have a setup like Dr Dre and be a.ss at making beats and have no creativity at all.
You can have a room with a Qwert keyboard and a decent pair of studio monitors and just a little creativity and be a freaking monster.

Its all about who has the talent to utilize what ever instrument or device to create some thing the audience loves.

More than half yall talking s**t in here couldn't make a drum loop to save your life let alone make a full beat.
true shyt..i know a few kats around the way who has all the hardware but doesnt do s**t with em..but other folks with plenty of great ideas and love real music cant afford all that...

and like dude said,mastering is not an easy task to do on FL or whatever you use
 09-28-2010, 10:20 AM         #83
Straight Up  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ~ k!lla KaZi ~ said:
I think this lil n*gga just co-produced some s**t for Kanye West with Beyonce on it..I heard tha track sounds like he just did the drums maybe but damn that is still a good look..so hate it or love it..it's w/e..

and since yall mofoz talkin' like you produce/make beats drop some f**kin links in this b**ch..we gon see how many people get "ghooossttttt"

any1 in here seriously into making music...hit me up...I got tracks on deck..
f**k it
lets drop some links in this b**ch since half these n*ggas say they produce
 7 years ago '05        #84
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,190 | Props total: 11750 11750
Just Blaze said FL can do the same if not more s**t than a MPC. im sure he wud know
 7 years ago '04        #85
sideshow20 17 heat pts17
space
space
$9,584 | Props total: 550 550
 CaliIsActive said:
This guy is garbage he keeps redoing BMF and just tweeking it
same s**t i was thinking. he need to switch it up. he's gonna run that s**t into the ground.
 7 years ago '05        #86
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,190 | Props total: 11750 11750
"That was Charleston?"

"CHAUNCEY!!"

WTF was they talkin about
 7 years ago '04        #87
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,414 | Props total: 6440 6440
lex probably got people asking for the same kind of beat. most new producers that has a sound go through this phase.
 09-28-2010, 10:28 AM         #88
Hitzz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 pkilla111 said:
real talk, n*ggas actin like anyone can do what this lil n*ggas doin. if its so easy then make a bmf or a hit record like he does with a program and a keyboard. and it aint simple you gota learn the programs, and even if u dont have any music theory knowledge alota of thse producers do without even knowing it. and yall right it aint what u got its the person thats using it. yall makin it like its so easy to make those kinda records
How this n*gga make almost 300 beats not knowing the program? f**k up.. All you need to know is how to use the program, f**k a theory, f**k equipment. its all just creativity and imagination
 09-28-2010, 10:30 AM         #89
drumgangP  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Straight Up said:
f**k it
lets drop some links in this b**ch since half these n*ggas say they produce

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

Just a few. Lets talk placements lol.
 7 years ago '05        #90
youngvito18 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,780 | Props total: 4719 4719
the little light skin n*gga is lexluger????

i think all his beats sound the same and he isnt anything special BUT dude is like 16 or atleast looks 16 and he making legal money, plus he from south florida so i can appreciate the young bols hustle
 09-28-2010, 10:40 AM         #91
Hitzz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 pkilla111 said:
ya thats what im sayin to people who hatin sayin he dont know what hes doin and just pressin keys. i say the kids talented and not anyone can do what he does. you misconstrued me n*gga
And how do you know he doesn't know what he's doing?
 7 years ago '06        #92
Maddog345 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,867 | Props total: 261 261
All his beats sounds the same. No variety at all.
 7 years ago '06        #93
~ KiLLa KaZi ~ 
space
space
space
$4,865 | Props total: 97 97
 Hitzz said:
How this n*gga make almost 300 beats not knowing the program? f**k up.. All you need to know is how to use the program, f**k a theory, f**k equipment. its all just creativity and imagination
n*gga you sound stupid as f**k lol..of course ANYONE can make 300 beats but if you don't have some knowledge of "music theory" those beats will sound like str8 trash..just all cluttered..

that "creativity and imagination" comes with that Music Theory, my n*gga :agreement6:
 7 years ago '06        #94
~ KiLLa KaZi ~ 
space
space
space
 pkilla111 said:
retard. im saying he knows what hes doing and the people in this thread saying anyone can do that are wrong. but nevermind, i give up. 4get it
that n*gga Hitzz is f**kin retarded
 09-28-2010, 10:47 AM         #95
Hitzz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ~ k!lla KaZi ~ said:
n*gga you sound stupid as f**k lol..of course ANYONE can make 300 beats but if you don't have some knowledge of "music theory" those beats will sound like str8 trash..just all cluttered..

that "creativity and imagination" comes with that Music Theory, my n*gga :agreement6:
Music theory, shmusic theory, Just because you know it, doens't make you the best producer ever... Ryan Leslie and Timbaland got that s**t down I believe, but they suck a.ss.
 09-28-2010, 10:50 AM         #96
Hitzz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
:cool-smiley-009: Stick to your ignorance guys. It'll take you far.
 7 years ago '06        #97
~ KiLLa KaZi ~ 
space
space
space
 Hitzz said:
Music theory, shmusic theory, Just because you know it, doens't make you the best producer ever... Ryan Leslie and Timbaland got that s**t down I believe, but they suck a.ss.
who in tha f**k said it makes you the "best producer ever"

are you slow on tha low?
 09-28-2010, 10:52 AM         #98
Sam Rothstein  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm about to start utilizing Fruity Loops, this video gave me some inspiration. f**king trying to be like Ryan.
 09-28-2010, 10:53 AM         #99
Hitzz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]

That s**t sucks.
 09-28-2010, 10:53 AM         #100
Hitzz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Joe Budden said:
I'm about to start utilizing Fruity Loops, this video gave me some inspiration. f**king trying to be like Ryan.
Do it bro. You can come up with anything if you put your mind to it.
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
153 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
90 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Snippets of American Dream-Cole ft. Kendrick
46 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
78 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
96 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
71 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA LONZO BALL FULL HIGHLIGHTS DEBUT GAME IN NY GOES OFF FROM 3 POINT LAND :mj..
50 comments
1 day ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy