Look how dat nigga lex luger be doin them beats lol nigga's crazzzyy

most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
164 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy – American Dream (ft. Kendrick Lamar & J. Cole)
83 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
61 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
24 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 09-28-2010, 08:40 AM         #61
Sam Rothstein  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
*Puts on classical music

Waka: What the hell is that?

So, this guy samples classical music?

s**t send me his drums and I bet I can make a hit. Just depends on who hands it get in.
 09-28-2010, 08:42 AM         #62
HotepSuns  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
why are n*ggas arguing about daw's,and hardware?.....none of that has s**t to do with the fact that lex luger is a one trick pony who is overrated as s**t,because people loved one of his beats...than all of a sudden it's like..."lex luger is the greatest producer this year"...f**k outta here....
 7 years ago '09        #63
Chalky 303 heat pts303
space
space
$27,390 | Props total: 17558 17558
like i said before Sizzle a.k.a Southside better then Lex
 7 years ago '10        #64
GUNITZCAPO 
space
space
$4,004 | Props total: 9 9
lemme get a beat...a bmf beat s**t..
 09-28-2010, 08:48 AM         #65
Sam Rothstein  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I guess Chappelle was right, throw those drums on anything and people go crazy.

[video - click to view]

7 years ago '08        #66
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 7 7
 HotepSuns said:
why are n*ggas arguing about daw's,and hardware?.....none of that has s**t to do with the fact that lex luger is a one trick pony who is overrated as s**t,because people loved one of his beats...than all of a sudden it's like..."lex luger is the greatest producer this year"...f**k outta here....
honestly, you n*ggas sound mad jealous....

crabs in a f**kin barrel..
 7 years ago '10        #67
GUNITZCAPO 
space
space
$4,004 | Props total: 9 9
yall n*ggas dont be givin opion yall be givin hate...smh...but dats bx
 09-28-2010, 09:11 AM         #68
HotepSuns  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mathematic said:
honestly, you n*ggas sound mad jealous....

crabs in a f**kin barrel..

what is there to be jealous of?...i'm just astounded at the people that get gased on boxden as being something "special"...a producer who is remixing the same beat over,and over again is getting gased like he's dope....the s**t is comical to me....you on the other hand want everyone to jump in the air with their pom pom's,and cheer him on,because he's "getting money".....sounding like a side b**ch...
 7 years ago '08        #69
space
space
 HotepSuns said:
what is there to be jealous of?...i'm just astounded at the people that get gased on boxden as being something "special"...a producer who is remixing the same beat over,and over again is getting gased like he's dope....the s**t is comical to me....you on the other hand want everyone to jump in the air with their pom pom's,and cheer him on,because he's "getting money".....sounding like a side b**ch...
whose gettin gased, n*gga? you n*ggas always got something to complain about? let that n*gga make beats and get money. whats the problem? you think his s**t sounds the same but thats your 1 opinion...ok cool. I never said he was dope...all i said was let that n*gga do him...you jealous n*ggas is making the big deal...if you dont like his music...dont listen to it. point blank....you f**k a.ss n*ggas always whinging, like some b**ches...complaining like some b**ches..

Last edited by supervillain; 09-28-2010 at 09:18 AM..
 09-28-2010, 09:17 AM         #70
Hitzz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Joe Budden said:
This is what a producer sound be able to do.

Ryan Leslie sucks..
 09-28-2010, 09:22 AM         #71
HotepSuns  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mathematic said:
whose gettin gased, n*gga? you n*ggas always got something to complain about? let that n*gga make beats and get money. whats the problem? you think his s**t sounds the same but thats your 1 opinion...ok cool. I never said he was dope...all i said was let that n*gga do him...you jealous n*ggas is making the big deal...if you dont like his music...dont listen to it. point blank....you f**k a.ss n*ggas always whinging, like some b**ches...

man shut yo b**ch a.ss up...this is a discussion forum..not a d!ck sucking contest....i'll listen to whatever the f**k i want to listen to...if i like it i like it,if i don't,i don't...and how am i s topping lex luger from "doing him"?....because i'm not doing splits in a skirt spelling his name out phonetically like you?...

b**ch a.ss n*ggas like you are why wack s**t is giving a pass..."why are you calling him wack..he's getting money...let his wack s**t live"...f**k outta here
 09-28-2010, 09:22 AM         #72
Sam Rothstein  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hitzz said:
Ryan Leslie sucks..

I'm not hating on this guy Lex, though. God bless the brother. All you need is one beat, one artist to endorse and make a hit over your beat, and 500 more beats that sound similar to it, and you good.

I wouldn't give a f**k, as long as they are buying.
 09-28-2010, 09:28 AM         #73
Straight Up  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Joe Budden said:

I'm not hating on this guy Lex, though. God bless the brother. All you need is one beat, one artist to endorse and make a hit over your beat, and 500 more beats that sound similar to it, and you good.

I wouldn't give a f**k, as long as they are buying.
lex is a young dude, prolly same age as most of us on this site, and im not sayin hes a genius but he makes good street beats that go hardddd, theres probably a million n*ggas like him that can do hat but it dont even matter cuz im not concerned with who makes the beat only the beat itself.
so far hes been coming strong with the beats and im not complaining and im waiting on that flockaveli to get leaked asap so i can bump it @ the gym and in the whip.
 7 years ago '08        #74
space
space
 HotepSuns said:
man shut yo b**ch a.ss up...this is a discussion forum..not a d!ck sucking contest....i'll listen to whatever the f**k i want to listen to...if i like it i like it,if i don't,i don't...and how am i s topping lex luger from "doing him"?....because i'm not doing splits in a skirt spelling his name out phonetically like you?...

b**ch a.ss n*ggas like you are why wack s**t is giving a pass..."why are you calling him wack..he's getting money...let his wack s**t live"...f**k outta here

b**ch n*gga. like i said, stop complain like a woman, stop actin like a female. if you dont like his beats..dont listen to em! simple as that...
 7 years ago '04        #75
MGz 953 heat pts953
space
space
$8,172 | Props total: 8732 8732
You can tell most people in this thread dont know anything about producing
 7 years ago '07        #76
Funeral James 24 heat pts24
space
space
$16,474 | Props total: 409 409

[pic - click to view]

09-28-2010, 09:45 AM         #77
Straight Up  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HotepSuns said:

you can't praise a n*gga for making music instead of hustling and robbing in these streets? those two dudes are probably around our age and you complaining how their beats are wack? would u rather have them hustling on the corner and k!lling other n*ggas? seriously b, just take it for what it is, MUSIC! everybody has their opinion on it but u can't troll around on your high horse and call everbodys s**t wack.
i give the n*gga props for doin something with his life n gettin money while making hot music.
simple as that.
 09-28-2010, 10:00 AM         #78
drumgangP  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol this thread is hilarious....Its alot of people in this thread who have no idea what theyre talking about.

It isnt about what you use, s**ts working for him....Hell he has some of the biggest records of the year and also got one of Ye's singles(See Me Now) under his belt...

Maybe more of us need to invest in keyboards with missing buttons lol...

Seriously...Who gives a f**k what he uses, enjoy the music or move the f**k on.
 7 years ago '04        #79
ShaneDawg 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,773 | Props total: 0 0
goddamn lex's beats are so wack. not even hating. just my personal opinion. he's worse than swizz
 7 years ago '06        #80
~ KiLLa KaZi ~ 
space
space
space
$4,865 | Props total: 97 97
I think this lil n*gga just co-produced some s**t for Kanye West with Beyonce on it..I heard tha track sounds like he just did the drums maybe but damn that is still a good look..so hate it or love it..it's w/e..

and since yall mofoz talkin' like you produce/make beats drop some f**kin links in this b**ch..we gon see how many people get "ghooossttttt"

any1 in here seriously into making music...hit me up...I got tracks on deck..
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
84 comments
24 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
71 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
197 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
14 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
53 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
149 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
105 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
23 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy