Look how dat nigga lex luger be doin them beats lol nigga's crazzzyy

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
108 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
23 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Maia Campbell Was Recently Spotted In Atlanta....
31 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
51 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 09-28-2010, 12:12 AM         #41
Rowe  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This is why his beats all sound the same.
 7 years ago '08        #42
Soda Pop 7 heat pts
space
space
$10,023 | Props total: 5085 5085
 lookin$pac said:
i dont know what this is called mabye "beat coaching" but this aint beat makin to me, bruh played da keys da engineer pulled out a drum track da n*gga kanye just made suggestions
Ye don't play the keys so he's telling him what to play and he told the engineer to cut the kick in the mix... I mean he did the drums and created the melody and then produced the track.
 7 years ago '04        #43
gshag33 36 heat pts36
space
space
$13,658 | Props total: 4175 4175
 Joe Budden said:
This is what a producer sound be able to do.

do you understand how easy it is to do that?

you don't even have to know how to read/write music to do that all you need is an AVERAGE ear and you can figure out which key the song is in in a matter of seconds

when im producing i do exactly what he just did over s**t im gonna sample all the time

that being said r les is a f**kin beast

and if you know what you're doing it doesn't matter what program you use, it's how you use it

you can do EVERYTHING in FL studio or any other DAW it's just which one you like to use
 7 years ago '06        #44
Badnewz100 
space
space
$4,587 | Props total: 3668 3668
 KillaKal said:
lmao n*gga got a missing key on his keyboard
 D.S.O.M. said:
so Flocka actually writes that bullshit down..
I thought he was freestyling.
aww man he's really garbage to me now
 7 years ago '06        #45
gettin_doe 18 heat pts18
space
space
$1,875 | Props total: 1144 1144
ya'll n*ggaz talking down on fl studio like you can't make crack with it.......look at chase n cash and hitboy they made drop the world on fl studio
 7 years ago '04        #46
refuze 284 heat pts284
space
space
$18,670 | Props total: 15383 15383
 gettin_doe said:
ya'll n*ggaz talking down on fl studio like you can't make crack with it.......look at chase n cash and hitboy they made drop the world on fl studio
9th wonder started out in FL Studio as well.

Boi 1da stays using FL Studio too
 7 years ago '04        #47
refuze 284 heat pts284
space
space
 pandemon said:

its meet

i swear at least once a day i see dudes on here tryna use a phrase they hear the smarter ppl throwin around n tryin to use it themselves, only to f**k it up
n*gga.. it was a typo. and i'm pretty sure its a common phrase

go to the ghetto you'll find plenty of people saying it
 7 years ago '04        #48
123456 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,272 | Props total: 273 273
Hardware is slowly disappearing....it's amazing how much more I can do with my DAW, Midi Keyboard, my gigs of samples, and VSTs compared to what I was able to do with my Yamaha Motif.

And "that's why his beats sound the same" is a dumb statement....I don't use Fruity Loops but I do know that any "good" producer will not use stock sounds from FL. 95% of the time, they use their own sounds. FL is just their workspace just like Pro Tools, Cubase, Nuendo, Reaper, etc. His beats sound the same cause he most likely uses the same sounds over and over again. That has nothing to do with the program he uses.
 09-28-2010, 02:08 AM         #49
WorldsStrangest  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 lookin$pac said:
i dont know what this is called mabye "beat coaching" but this aint beat makin to me, bruh played da keys da engineer pulled out a drum track da n*gga kanye just made suggestions
OH YOU DIDNT KNOW?1?1

Kanye rich. He got them white boys making beats now, thats how he got all them new sounds and he wanna act like it was all him. he got kids running around thinking he produced Power. he got ghost producers now
 7 years ago '05        #50
JimDinO77 14 heat pts14
space
space
$22,078 | Props total: 4214 4214
 X-NINE said:
Why n*ggas coming in here with that MPC talk to say that FL Studio is garbage? It doesn't matter WHAT you use, it's HOW you use it.
basically.....9th wonder uses FL but his s**t still dope (ironic how all his s**t sounds the same tho :rolleyes:) but lex has good drums and great vst's quite frankly that's all u need
 7 years ago '04        #51
Ea$e 
space
space
$6,409 | Props total: 424 424
It's 2010 and n*ggaz are still hating on FL Studio?

Reason, FL, MPC, Triton, etc....it's all the same. All utilize the same fundamentals in different areas of production.

The person making quality music will make quality regardless. That said, I like Lex's s**t in doses.
 7 years ago '06        #52
BCB 15 heat pts15
space
space
$2,548 | Props total: 113 113
were can i get them vsts at? lol
 7 years ago '04        #53
M1nze 
space
space
$5,753 | Props total: 101 101

Last edited by M1nze; 04-08-2013 at 02:39 PM..
 7 years ago '08        #54
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 7 7
all you n*ggas hating...let me ask you this:

Can you make beat on Fl Studio? if not stfu and when you're able to sit down and make a beat and have it go number 1...then you can criticize that lil n*gga...
 09-28-2010, 08:06 AM         #55
HotepSuns  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
gasing a producer who makes the same beat over,and over again.....and n*ggas got the nerve to say he's been the best producer this year....that s**t is extremely laughable..
 09-28-2010, 08:16 AM         #56
k3llz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Lex s**t is starting to sound the same

but you dudes are hating, they are not wack, they're just sounding alike

but the reason his s**t is doing well and all the producers u like aren't, is because nobody want to here that soft s**t anymore, it's all about the trap sounds and hard gangsta s**t

it's a reason why all your favorite producers aren't talked about anymore and it's not about what you use, it's how you use it

Drumma Boy > your favorite producer, MUTHAf**k WHAT YOU THINK
 09-28-2010, 08:31 AM         #57
ChaosBeats  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"ol At these bums saying mpc this and mpc that

Fl studio>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

If you Cant make music from scratch then your a.ss at making beats.

If you can do Both, sample and make beats from scratch, you are ahead of your game.

It really doesn't matter what you use to make music.
Its how you use what ever it is to make it.
You can have a setup like Dr Dre and be a.ss at making beats and have no creativity at all.
You can have a room with a Qwert keyboard and a decent pair of studio monitors and just a little creativity and be a freaking monster.

Its all about who has the talent to utilize what ever instrument or device to create some thing the audience loves.

More than half yall talking s**t in here couldn't make a drum loop to save your life let alone make a full beat.
 7 years ago '08        #58
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 7 7
 fred dibnah said:
I think a kid with down's syndrome can master FL Studio with ease it's not rocket science!!!

Number 1 means jack s**t when in reality the beat is s**t!!!

The record buyers today are sheep flocking to the weak s**t!!!
you cant be serious, kid...if its so easy..wait, and who said it wasn't easy? how about you master FL and upload a beat and we judge you? what do you say about that....

non of that s**t you typed even matters.....honestly, some of you n*ggas sound jealous as f**k rightnow..let that lil n*gga do him and continue to cake up....if you dont like his beats, dont listen to em, simple s**t. dont down the n*gga cuz he not f**kin with pro tools or that other s**t.
 7 years ago '04        #59
refuze 284 heat pts284
space
space
FL Studio is not easy as it seems. Mastering the ENTIRE program alone can take more than a year.
 09-28-2010, 08:37 AM         #60
ChaosBeats  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 refuze said:
FL Studio is not easy as it seems. Mastering the ENTIRE program alone can take more than a year.
I been using fl studio since 2004 and I still aint familiar with more then half its features

Theres so many Tweaks that can be made it aint even funny.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
63 comments
24 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
102 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
74 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Sid From Ice Age Says She's Not Black She's "Tan" and "White".
23 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy