NBA Elite Delayed

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
64 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
58 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
251 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
71 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '06        #81
ChevyBrah 216 heat pts216
space
space
space
$15,404 | Props total: 961 961
 TampaBay Bucs said:
Have you played Madden on next gen systems? You obviously havent.
f**k madden i hated that s**t since it came out and yall been d!ck riding it. i played nfl 2k and when madden and nfl 2k was both coming out every year yall was d!ck riding madden like it was the g o a t. madden 10 was good tho maddden 11 is the same with updated rosters.
 7 years ago '04        #82
D-Swift 
space
space
$1,039 | Props total: 89 89
:fryingpan: NOW HAND OVER THAT NFL LICENSE!
 7 years ago '04        #83
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602
space
space
$45,508 | Props total: 4990 4990
Imma keep it real... Elite did show promise...I mean they had a good idea with the controls and it actually sounded pretty dope reading and hearing about it...just they were implemented poorly, the graphics have been s**t since we first saw them...but I mean if the controls were fire I could live with s**tty graphics... but it did show promise and was good idea... just wasn't fully put together properly to be effective...

I'll definately check out Elite 12 demo and see how it is...but I do give EA props for attempting something new...
 7 years ago '08        #84
nattidred 16 heat pts16
space
space
$4,380 | Props total: 1 1
 chevyrida6 said:
mannn my s**t dont have that
All elite fans are trolls. The developers are obviously bigger trolls. So in the end it's just trolls supporting trolls
 7 years ago '04        #85
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,409 | Props total: 3456 3456
 joshdogg26 said:
ak lost for getting mad when people said EA lost.
Word ..
 7 years ago '07        #86
JamcnPrettyboy 96 heat pts96
space
space
$23,478 | Props total: 6135 6135
had to do what they had to do. the game was still looking like it was in its developmental stages.
 7 years ago '05        #87
Bea5T 137 heat pts137
space
space
$20,515 | Props total: 206 206
 creep said:
wait till EA MMA comes out.. its going to be another L
....doubt it...EA isnt completely garbage

they routinely have the best sports games every year in NHL and FIfa
 7 years ago '05        #88
Bea5T 137 heat pts137
space
space
$20,515 | Props total: 206 206
 TampaBay Bucs said:
EA as a whole may not lose but EA Sports has been losing, declining sales in their biggest title (Madden) says so. When they lose that exclusive license and 2K can get back into NFL scene then EA will have no choice but to put out quality products or s**t like this will be the norm for them.
Not true at all

Im pretty sure FIFA outsells ever other sport game

didnt they make 30 mil of FIFA DLC?

EA will always cake.
 7 years ago '04        #89
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,433 | Props total: 6473 6473
if madden didn't have the license they might of been in trouble too. people still be updating 2k5 after all these years

nfl2k14... hopefully
 7 years ago '05        #90
Rockobox 76 heat pts76
space
space
$12,376 | Props total: 1 1
 Da Ill One said:
Imma keep it real... Elite did show promise...I mean they had a good idea with the controls and it actually sounded pretty dope reading and hearing about it...just they were implemented poorly, the graphics have been s**t since we first saw them...but I mean if the controls were fire I could live with s**tty graphics... but it did show promise and was good idea... just wasn't fully put together properly to be effective...

I'll definately check out Elite 12 demo and see how it is...but I do give EA props for attempting something new...
^ This.

I wasn't really s**tting on Elite until I saw s**tty graphics, and those demo videos

that Jesus Bynum video k!lled EA Sports on the real
 7 years ago '08        #91
gagethedesigner 16 heat pts16
space
space
$9,744 | Props total: 366 366
 justinjones said:
if madden didn't have the license they might of been in trouble too. people still be updating 2k5 after all these years

nfl2k14... hopefully
i can't wait
i really want an up to date football game but im not getting sucked back into maddens bulls**t
 7 years ago '10        #92
norcal21 1 heat pts
space
space
$255 | Props total: 14 14
Peter Moore just confirmed NBA Elite 11's delay on his blog

"Over the past three years, EA SPORTS development teams have had a laser focus on creating titles packed with innovation and unsurpassed quality. The acclaim from fans and critics on most of our titles the past few years makes us proud and it also motivates us to keep getting better.

This year, we set extremely ambitious goals for our new franchise, NBA ELITE. We are creating a game that will introduce several breakthrough features that have been missing from the basketball genre. Unfortunately, NBA ELITE 11 is not yet ready and we have made a decision to delay next month’s launch. We are going to keep working until we’re certain we can deliver a breakthrough basketball experience."
 7 years ago '09        #93
head first 
space
space
$1,987 | Props total: 2 2
This is not good.

EA needs to figure out something fast.
 7 years ago '07        #94
Bkjj11 3548 heat pts3548
space
space
$92,507 | Props total: 70031 70031
I checkede my voicemail and heard this s**t damn, I just got my 5 back.
 7 years ago '04        #95
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602
space
space
$45,508 | Props total: 4990 4990
 Rockobox said:
^ This.

I wasn't really s**tting on Elite until I saw s**tty graphics, and those demo videos

that Jesus Bynum video k!lled EA Sports on the real
It's not Jesus Bynum... it's Andrew Christ =)
 7 years ago '08        #96
gagethedesigner 16 heat pts16
space
space
$9,744 | Props total: 366 366
 Da Ill One said:

to me it just seemed like all they did was add the shot stick the controls they already had

the feel of the trick controls just seemed a little gay also
but i admit the only thing i liked about Live was the trick stick and adding the shot stick is a good idea and i wanna see 2K take a shot at updating their version of it but in elite it just felt totally different from live, like the players didnt respond correctly when in a game like the player did in practice mode.

and i dropped 3's like crazy with ray allen, all i had to do was center the stick and release at the top of the jump and it was buckets everytime even with kobe and artest in my face
 7 years ago '07        #97
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
space
$34,386 | Props total: 13044 13044
 akademiks said:
Word ..
can we get an "EA LOST," ak? u know u want to...
 7 years ago '06        #98
ChevyBrah 216 heat pts216
space
space
space
$15,404 | Props total: 961 961
Tonight's show will be hosted by OS Executive Editor Chris Sanner along with basketball gaming expert TD St. Matthew-Daniel. We will be discussing the bombshell dropped upon the sports gaming world: the NBA Elite 11 'delay'. We will be joined by Damon Bruce, host of the Damon Bruce Show as well as the halftime show host for NBA 2K11 for a little while this evening. We will be going for up to 90 minutes tonight to make way for extra discussion on the news of the day!!!!

7 years ago '08        #99
AxelFoley 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,188 | Props total: 1234 1234
 gagethedesigner said:
and i dropped 3's like crazy with ray allen, all i had to do was center the stick and release at the top of the jump and it was buckets everytime even with kobe and artest in my face
That's what I don't understand. Why would anyone wanna play a game where you can drain 3's with 2 defenders in your face, anytime you felt like it? That's not realistic at all.
 7 years ago '08        #100
TheFuckinEmpire 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,390 | Props total: 1645 1645
eaandchevyridalost.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
93 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
278 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
If it bleeds, you can now kill it in Ghost Recon: Wildland’s new free DLC.
37 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
89 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
30 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy