NBA Elite Delayed

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
28 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
134 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
187 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '06        #261
quintan 
space
space
$1,558 | Props total: 3 3
 TheMagicMan said:
exactly

But I'll check out the credits when I get home...Did you see the same problems in the Demo that you saw back in April when testing it? If thats the case then this game definitely won't come out until Elite 12...
When I first started they was like we want hear all input from our testers on different stuff we cab add to make the game better. Once I was in there boy was that a lie we would say simple s**t like make the players get up and go to check in on subs like in 2k. When u tell them that they give u the same answer that didn't happen in live 10 I'm like f**k r u just copying live 10 n putting new rosters. We got to beta and I'm like man it look like the same s**t when we was in milestone lol then one of the big guys came down he was like this got to be one of the best games we put out r we gone stop the franchise they said there were thinking bout it last year. So I don't think it will come out then say march oh no it want they gone get what they can off nba jam....... then comes to find out they r just updating live roster for live 10 ppl man f**k ea smh
 7 years ago '05        #262
landlord151515 136 heat pts136
space
space
$2,494 | Props total: 2292 2292

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '04        #263
enetblazin4eva 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,116 | Props total: 596 596
Madden would be next if brain-dead people wouldn't keep buying it.
 7 years ago '08        #264
nattidred 16 heat pts16
space
space
$4,380 | Props total: 1 1
 JaeNice said:

"Everyone is dunking from the free throw line"
 7 years ago '08        #265
AxelFoley 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,186 | Props total: 1233 1233
 quintan said:
When I first started they was like we want hear all input from our testers on different stuff we cab add to make the game better. Once I was in there boy was that a lie we would say simple s**t like make the players get up and go to check in on subs like in 2k. When u tell them that they give u the same answer that didn't happen in live 10 I'm like f**k r u just copying live 10 n putting new rosters. We got to beta and I'm like man it look like the same s**t when we was in milestone lol then one of the big guys came down he was like this got to be one of the best games we put out r we gone stop the franchise they said there were thinking bout it last year. So I don't think it will come out then say march oh no it want they gone get what they can off nba jam....... then comes to find out they r just updating live roster for live 10 ppl man f**k ea smh
This is the s**t I hate. They get away with putting out a s**tty Madden game every year because they have no competition. They're so c*cky that they thought they could do the same thing with their NBA series? 2k put an end to that real quick. Lazy f**ks.
 7 years ago '04        #266
Ace2125 25 heat pts25
space
space
$5,323 | Props total: 511 511
 landlord151515 said:

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '04        #267
juanb13 9 heat pts
space
space
$4,300 | Props total: 68 68
 quintan said:
Damn the people from operation Sports would love to talk to you about what you just typed
 7 years ago '06        #268
quintan 
space
space
$1,558 | Props total: 3 3
 AxelFoley said:
This is the s**t I hate. They get away with putting out a s**tty Madden game every year because they have no competition. They're so c*cky that they thought they could do the same thing with their NBA series? 2k put an end to that real quick. Lazy f**ks.
Yea u right
 7 years ago '07        #269
Jersey732 6 heat pts
space
space
$4,624 | Props total: 400 400
NBA JAM BETA iNTERNAL XBLA XBOX360 XBLAplus

seen that on my private torrent site
the description was for the new nba jam
:hmm:
 7 years ago '08        #270
AxelFoley 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,186 | Props total: 1233 1233
 Jersey732 said:
NBA JAM BETA iNTERNAL XBLA XBOX360 XBLAplus

seen that on my private torrent site
the description was for the new nba jam
:hmm:
It's highly possible, I mean the game was supposed to come out in less than a week. I wouldn't trust it tho, might be a virus that turns your 2k11 into Nba Elite.
 7 years ago '07        #271
Jersey732 6 heat pts
space
space
$4,624 | Props total: 400 400
 AxelFoley said:
It's highly possible, I mean the game was supposed to come out in less than a week. I wouldn't trust it tho, might be a virus that turns your 2k11 into Nba Elite.
 09-29-2010, 07:57 PM         #272
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 AxelFoley said:
dog if that shyt ever happened to me id throw my xbox out the phucking window
 7 years ago '04        #273
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602
space
space
$45,508 | Props total: 4990 4990
that's the old NBA Jam that was going to come with the Elite 11...the new one which is going to be the FULL VERSION like the Wii has is coming out the Tuesday before Black Friday... so I would wait unless you really want to play NBA Jam then go ahead but i'd wait for the better full version
 7 years ago '06        #274
d4deesnuts 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,424 | Props total: 3135 3135
lol @ them saying this game showed alot of promise, must hurt to admit how much of a piece of s**t that game is that they've been "working hard" on. I also can't see how anyone that bought live10 will want this sorry excuse for a game after getting the free roster updates. Damn they fell off hard.
 7 years ago '07        #275
RJ96 8 heat pts
space
space
$15,827 | Props total: 1989 1989
 JaeNice said:

"child please, have you played the demo?"

Oh man what an L this is
if after the NFL license is over and 2k just put out a 2k5 version with current rosters I wouldn't even be mad Madden you're next!!!!
 09-29-2010, 11:29 PM         #276
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JaeNice said:

"Carlos Boozer couldnt dunk from the free throw line if he had a rocket strapped to his back
and the new Jordans on his feet"

I laughed soo hard I gotta headache imma goto sleep
 7 years ago '04        #277
Hood_Rich 7 heat pts
space
space
$15,685 | Props total: 432 432
damn, Amazon has the date as March 2011, lol
 7 years ago '04        #278
kenoe212004 27 heat pts27
space
space
$12,295 | Props total: 3753 3753
Lmao!!!!
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
44 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
56 comments
21 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
95 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
73 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
59 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside XXXTentacion gets 7 more charges added to his case and asks fans to sho..
93 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy