most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
131 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
117 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #701
TheInevitable24 12 heat pts12
space
space
$5,464 | Props total: 0 0
 P. Dedos said:
FSU you are our little brother

we are your daddy

in every category period

wins losses head to head

anything u can name

great job guys you still 8 for the last 12 against us

and we have 5 rings and u have two so u can double ur shyt and still not have more than us!!!!!

THE TOP IS SO MUCH BETTER THAN THE BOTTTOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
this f**got stay losing

cant wait for the next epic miami loss/excuse thread.

hey hey hey were not supposed to talk about last year huh cause the U is different this year blah blah blah....yeap looks like you didnt improve s**t still gonna be a sorry 4 loss team or worse :rofl2:

but these stans will keep talking and keep getting let down all year stay tuned boxden it will be a helluva enertaining CFB season especially with these clowns polluting the board every week even though after this loss and all the talking about FSU these clowns really should ban themselves and it would actually be doing themselves a favor being that there wrong every time they type
 7 years ago '05        #702
dipset kid0221 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,190 | Props total: 8 8
 Junior G said:
did he play Saturday? didn't see mr. all-american
that's cause no one throws the ball his way. not sure if FSU did but OSU threw it his way once and I think Clemson did 3 times and that's it for the season so I don't mind having that problem where you don't see him in the passing game cause it's usually for a good reason.
 7 years ago '05        #703
dipset kid0221 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,190 | Props total: 8 8
 TheInevitable24 said:
this f**got stay losing

hey hey hey were not supposed to talk about last year huh cause the U is different this year blah blah blah....yeap looks like you didnt improve s**t still gonna be a sorry 4 loss team or worse :rofl2:

but these stans will keep talking and keep getting let down all year stay tuned boxden it will be a helluva enertaining CFB season especially with these clowns polluting the board every week even though after this loss and all the talking about FSU these clowns really should ban themselves and it would actually be doing themselves a favor being that there wrong every time they type
this n*gga gets exposed so many times, deleting threads and showing he has no knowledge about football but keeps coming back to talk s**t. n*gga yall get let down every year u haven't done s**t as far as I'm concerned (winning a title) since we have here with this s**t
 10-11-2010, 11:10 AM         #704
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TheInevitable24 said:
this f**got stay losing

if there were no miami fans on this board you'd still be talking about us
 7 years ago '05        #705
space
space
 JNyiri77 said:
if there were no miami fans on this board you'd still be talking about us
no. boxden would actually make sense for once

i talk about you, because you talk about yourselves like your gonna win a title every year and you dont. WE ACTUALLY ARE IN THE RACE EVERY YEAR AND HAVE A CHANCE now take your front running a.ss back to the closet till next year. all of you. are wrong. again. but i dont know s**t.

dedos enjoy watching us smack the big 10 up as you go on to lose 2 more games and get back to the champs sports bowl where another big 10 team can smack you around...again

Jacory has the biggest noodle arm i have ever seen its even softer than denards

[pic - click to view]

2002, 2010

win the acc then talk....oh yeah thats right your miami fans you dont have to win to talk s**t because you never win s**t

see ya next loss.

Last edited by TheInevitable24; 10-11-2010 at 11:28 AM..
 7 years ago '05        #706
Junior G 114 heat pts114
space
space
$54,086 | Props total: 6985 6985
funny thing is Miami will not beat us again for a longgggg time especially as long as Shannon is there.....there aint no more Mickey Andrews easy d to score at will on no more

2005 (With LSU) 40-3 W- Jimbo's offense put up 468 yards.
2007 37-29 L- Led the offense to a solid 366 yards. Sadly that team had absolutely no talent and we turned the ball over 5 times.
2008 41-39 W- 440 yards of total offense. Should have been a blow out. Defense and special teams had some issues and let Miami stick around. Jimbo picked them apart with bubble screens and designed runs for ponder.
2009 38-34 L- Offense was unstopable. 404 total yards. Sadly same thing could be said about Miami who racked up 476 yards. Jimbo called a great game and, hell if he was playing receiver instead of Fortson on the last play of the game we probably win the damn game. Jimbo did everything possible to win the game.

Jimbo scores AT WILL on Randy's D.......and now with Stoops...we will outscore you all day long...
 7 years ago '05        #707
space
space
 Junior G said:
funny thing is Miami will not beat us again for a longgggg time especially as long as Shannon is there.....there aint no more Mickey Andrews easy d to score at will on no more

2005 (With LSU) 40-3 W- Jimbo's offense put up 468 yards.
2007 37-29 L- Led the offense to a solid 366 yards. Sadly that team had absolutely no talent and we turned the ball over 5 times.
2008 41-39 W- 440 yards of total offense. Should have been a blow out. Defense and special teams had some issues and let Miami stick around. Jimbo picked them apart with bubble screens and designed runs for ponder.
2009 38-34 L- Offense was unstopable. 404 total yards. Sadly same thing could be said about Miami who racked up 476 yards. Jimbo called a great game and, hell if he was playing receiver instead of Fortson on the last play of the game we probably win the damn game. Jimbo did everything possible to win the game.

Jimbo scores AT WILL on Randy's D.......and now with Stoops...we will outscore you all day long...
its crazy but....

Junior G>>>>>Miami Rejects
 7 years ago '07        #708
FeedTheBeast 22 heat pts22
space
space
$13,314 | Props total: 8562 8562
Will this thread ever die???
 7 years ago '05        #709
MysticKJ 28 heat pts28
space
space
$15,426 | Props total: 4772 4772
 FeedTheBeast said:
 7 years ago '04        #710
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,859 | Props total: 0 0
 FeedTheBeast said:
hope so

s**t is still embarrassing ...:hang:

i'm on suicide mode until if both teams meet again in the ACCCG
 7 years ago '05        #711
pYUNEit 
space
space
$707 | Props total: 0 0
someone please tell me where I can find the clip or picture of Ponder throwing up the U
 7 years ago '04        #712
TheGame4705 21 heat pts21
space
space
$3,483 | Props total: 26 26
Go Bak a couple pages
 7 years ago '05        #713
CO Butta 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$6,396 | Props total: 1 1
I may have to have one of my dance parties...
 7 years ago '07        #714
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13 OP
space
space
$13,558 | Props total: 1176 1176
Hot topic

O and f**k FSU and OSU
 7 years ago '06        #715
Xaiv 149 heat pts149
space
space
$4,285 | Props total: 2196 2196
We gon keep this thread alive 45-17
 7 years ago '05        #716
Junior G 114 heat pts114
space
space
$54,086 | Props total: 6985 6985

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '10        #717
burgboi 24 heat pts24
space
space
$1,973 | Props total: 903 903
 Junior G said:

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '05        #718
Garnet & Gold 42 heat pts42
space
space
$33,296 | Props total: 16 16
 Junior G said:

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '07        #719
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13 OP
space
space
$13,558 | Props total: 1176 1176
 Junior G said:

[pic - click to view]

Damn this is funny as s**t

10-11-2010, 06:19 PM         #720
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TheInevitable24 said:
no. boxden would actually make sense for once

i talk about you, because you talk about yourselves like your gonna win a title every year and you dont. WE ACTUALLY ARE IN THE RACE EVERY YEAR AND HAVE A CHANCE now take your front running a.ss back to the closet till next year. all of you. are wrong. again. but i dont know s**t.

dedos enjoy watching us smack the big 10 up as you go on to lose 2 more games and get back to the champs sports bowl where another big 10 team can smack you around...again

Jacory has the biggest noodle arm i have ever seen its even softer than denards

[pic - click to view]

2002, 2010

win the acc then talk....oh yeah thats right your miami fans you dont have to win to talk s**t because you never win s**t

see ya next loss.
this guy keeps proppin me to send me private messages
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
71 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
85 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
vida guerra
84 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside ‘Saturday Night Live’ and Kevin Hart Deliver One Disappointing Christma..
34 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
56 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
84 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
187 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Terry Crews says “they” are watching him :iseeyou2:
117 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy