Florida State v Miami Hurricanes scheduled for primetime

most viewed right now
 226
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
195 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 187
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
56 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 104
Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
94 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 79
NBA Lonzo Ball still disrespecting Nas
68 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #21
Deeangoe 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$13,052 | Props total: 645 645
i wont be there

what we betting tho
 7 years ago '04        #22
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,859 | Props total: 0 0
 Deeangoe said:
i wont be there

what we betting tho
screen name bans






but real n*gga s**t f**k dis gay f**got punk a.ss b**ch n*gga junior talkin bout ??


it's like he don't remember what J12 did to them n*ggas last year and that defense hasn't changed one bit




yA n*ggaS IS STILL GARBAGE ON BOTH SIDES OF THE BALL hah:




thats a 6-6 team still If you don't think Oklahoma gave you a good beating 2 weeks ago, we really finna put the nail on the coffin :fryingpan:



Didn't greg reid get bombed twice last year by AJ ::


besides, b**ch nolie n*ggas guess who's gonna be on the game

TB3 finna go for 200 yds, 3 TDs a punt return and a kick off return for TDs

[pic - click to view]


 7 years ago '05        #23
Junior G 114 heat pts114
space
avatar space
space
$54,053 | Props total: 6953 6953
worry bout Clemson runnin through that a.ss


our d-line >> miami's

leadin the nation in sacks with 19....catch up you pus*y a.ss b**ches
 7 years ago '04        #24
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,859 | Props total: 0 0
 Junior G said:
worry bout Clemson runnin through that a.ss


our d-line >> miami's

leadin the nation in sacks with 19....catch up you pus*y a.ss b**ches


did this n*gga really say ya d-line is better than ours



I'm done for the day.


Watch UVA take your d-line to the woodshed this weekend.
 7 years ago '04        #25
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,859 | Props total: 0 0
 Junior G said:
worry bout Clemson runnin through that a.ss


our d-line >> miami's

leadin the nation in sacks with 19....catch up you pus*y a.ss b**ches
by the way yall played samford, wake forest and wack a.ss BYU


f**k outta here your stats shouldn't even be counted right now

the only real team you played this season a.ss r*ped you by 50
 7 years ago '08        #26
primetime 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
$21,343 | Props total: 97 97
 Junior G said:
FSU is playin what the f**k you think
it's funny but it's prolly the other way around

do u remember what happened to ur Noles last season they played the U in primetime?
 7 years ago '05        #27
Garnet & Gold 42 heat pts42
space
avatar space
space
$33,296 | Props total: 16 16
 wepainters said:
it's funny but it's prolly the other way around

do u remember what happened to ur Noles last season they played the U in primetime?
Yeah, I was there. Owwww, you beat us off of a dropped TD with 0:01 remaining
 7 years ago '08        #28
primetime 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
$21,343 | Props total: 97 97
 *eckounltd1972* said:
Yeah, I was there. Owwww, you beat us off of a dropped TD with 0:01 remaining
a win is a win......
 7 years ago '05        #29
Junior G 114 heat pts114
space
avatar space
space
$54,053 | Props total: 6953 6953
 Cap Peeler said:


did this n*gga really say ya d-line is better than ours



I'm done for the day.


Watch UVA take your d-line to the woodshed this weekend.
do yall even have any sacks....catch up pus*y......


we'll get a quick 9 or 10 more vs UVA......
 7 years ago '05        #30
Junior G 114 heat pts114
space
avatar space
space
$54,053 | Props total: 6953 6953
yall barely beat us with our worst d in 50 years

this aint gonna even be close....have fun with your 2 game losin streak after Clemson tosses ya s**t
 7 years ago '05        #31
Junior G 114 heat pts114
space
avatar space
space
$54,053 | Props total: 6953 6953

[video - click to view]



n*ggaz let a 5'8, 170 pound true freshman embarrass you 1st game outta hs
 7 years ago '08        #32
primetime 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
$21,343 | Props total: 97 97
are u taking the avy bet u lil b lover?
 09-27-2010, 08:52 PM         #33
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fsu suck
 7 years ago '05        #34
dipset kid0221 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,190 | Props total: 8 8
 Junior G said:
do yall even have any sacks....catch up pus*y......


we'll get a quick 9 or 10 more vs UVA......
tied for 2nd in the nation with 14 sacks through only 3 games
 7 years ago '05        #35
CO Butta 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$6,395 | Props total: 1 1
MY Avy is on the line... but that f**got Dildos should be banned from participation.. Big Fat Sloppy Stupid bastard... so fat he make cement look like quick sand.. f**kin stomach lookin like a moonwalk... ol' 5 minute and 27 second rule when he drops his chicken drum stick on his dirty a.ss floor.. ol' sharin' donuts with his pet c*ck roaches in his room.. but pullin back at the last second like "sike c*ck roach.. you cant have none" ... God damn f**k is so fat he dont have an a.ss hole.. he got a f**kin blow hole.. ol' I weigh 185.... On THE MOON.. pants with a draw string wearin' f**got... thinks when I say I gave his mama a cream pie.. Im talkin' about a little Debbie.. then even when he figures out what it really is... he still eats that s**t.. cause he's that f**kin fat.. yeh he aint allowed to even be in the official thread.. he's to fat.. get that boy his own thread.


Last edited by CO Butta; 09-27-2010 at 09:25 PM..
 7 years ago '05        #36
Junior G 114 heat pts114
space
avatar space
space
$54,053 | Props total: 6953 6953
 dipset kid0221 said:
Tied for 2nd in the nation with 14 sacks through only 3 games
we got 19 through 3 .....as far as im concerned that oklahoma game never happened...
 7 years ago '05        #37
Junior G 114 heat pts114
space
avatar space
space
$54,053 | Props total: 6953 6953
It's whatever......I would bet accounts but we know how that goes
 7 years ago '05        #38
Junior G 114 heat pts114
space
avatar space
space
$54,053 | Props total: 6953 6953
 CO Butta said:
MY Avy is on the line... but that f**got Dildos should be banned from participation.. Big Fat Sloppy Stupid bastard... so fat he make cement look like quick sand.. f**kin stomach lookin like a moonwalk... ol' 5 minute and 27 second rule when he drops his chicken drum stick on his dirty a.ss floor.. ol' sharin' donuts with his pet c*ck roaches in his room.. but pullin back at the last second like "sike c*ck roach.. you cant have none" ... God damn f**k is so fat he dont have an a.ss hole.. he got a f**kin blow hole.. ol' I weigh 185.... On THE MOON.. pants with a draw string wearin' f**got... thinks when I say I gave his mama a cream pie.. Im talkin' about a little Debbie.. then even when he figures out what it really is... he still eats that s**t.. cause he's that f**kin fat.. yeh he aint allowed to even be in the official thread.. he's to fat.. get that boy his own thread.



 7 years ago '07        #39
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13 OP
space
avatar space
space
$13,551 | Props total: 1165 1165
So yall ready to rock um avys for the 2nd straight yr
 7 years ago '05        #40
CO Butta 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$6,395 | Props total: 1 1
 L-E-Dub b**ch said:
So yall ready to rock um avys for the 2nd straight yr
We dont make bets with UM after the Ohio State s**t
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 48
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
41 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 38
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
216 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 32
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
38 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 22
Image(s) inside Fake Ashanti Look WAAY BADDER Than The Real Ashanti
36 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 22
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
191 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 21
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
144 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 17
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
137 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 14
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
54 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy