Florida State v Miami Hurricanes scheduled for primetime

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
30 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
239 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
128 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #221
Mr_GooD_NeWs 26 heat pts26
space
space
$9,873 | Props total: 286 286
 Junior G said:
of course we know underdogs in this rivalry mean nothin, but you cant tell me the whole world outside of fans of both don't have Miami winning...

rollin with The U on this 1

ima Graig Cooper fan got to see him play @ Melrose.straight beast w/the gold cleats

Seminoles lucky he's out
 7 years ago '05        #222
Junior G 114 heat pts114
space
space
$54,070 | Props total: 6972 6972
uh oh not that bust Graig Cooper
 7 years ago '06        #223
frosty89 
space
space
$637 | Props total: 0 0
 Cap Peeler said:
We scored on ohio state on offense. Once

At this point of the season I still don't respect your defensive line. The truth of the matter is that fsu has had a very easy schedule so far this year (excluding Oklahoma). You do lead the nation in sacks but against what competition?

Against Samford: 4 sacks

Against Virginia: 6 sacks

Wake Forest: 6 sacks

BYU : 8 sacks

Oklahoma: 1 sack

Beating up on weak opponents so far this season is all I see. The rankings are ridiculous: #76 Wake Forest, #82 BYU, #84 Virginia, and one of the worst teams in the FCS right now that is 2-3 so far.

Like I said, I still don't believe the florida state defensive hype at this point
Did you see what Clemson's D-Line did to yall O-line your right and left side is weak against blitz plus the only way yall could stop the rush was by holding the whole time. Trust me we're gonna get pressure on Jacory and make him throw some picks. After you see our D-line murk your O-line your gonna respect us.........All imma say is that this will be a good game we won't know what happens till it happens
 7 years ago '04        #224
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,859 | Props total: 0 0
 frosty89 said:
Did you see what Clemson's D-Line did to yall O-line your right and left side is weak against blitz plus the only way yall could stop the rush was by holding the whole time. Trust me we're gonna get pressure on Jacory and make him throw some picks. After you see our D-line murk your O-line your gonna respect us.........All imma say is that this will be a good game we won't know what happens till it happens
are you really comparing your dline to clemson's??

there is no player on your squad that has the skillset of da'quan bowers or even of andre branch. Bowers will most likely be one of the first picks in this draft if he decides to come out. And to be honest, our left side is weak; we are playing a true freshman but he has been impressive thus far this season and he has held his own...only conceded one sack and that was to bowers last week. As long as figueroa isnt playing ledt tackle, we should be alright

trust me homie, fsu does not have anyone on the dline as good or better than ohio state or clemson and regardless, we've held our own.
 10-06-2010, 08:24 AM         #225
Pito305 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
graig cooper is playing saturday

lamar miller is questionable...
 10-06-2010, 11:12 AM         #226
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Junior G said:
uh oh not that bust Graig Cooper
the same graig cooper who broke your lb's ankles on a stutter route for a td last year

yeah that graig cooper
 7 years ago '04        #227
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
 JNyiri77 said:
the same graig cooper who broke your lb's ankles on a stutter route for a td last year

yeah that graig cooper
the same graig cooper who broke a 70 yd kick return, scored 2 TDs including the game winner

our depth is so crazy that coop might not even smell the field yet. Berry, Mike James and Storm are the ones getting the rock if MillerTime cant go
 7 years ago '05        #228
Junior G 114 heat pts114
space
space
the same graig cooper who was matched up with a linebacker 1on1.....damn graig please stop being so great.

and Jacobbi >> Bowers EASILY.....Bowers is overrated as s**t
 7 years ago '07        #229
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13 OP
space
space
$13,554 | Props total: 1173 1173
Junior G is really retarted

Straight fool
 7 years ago '05        #230
Junior G 114 heat pts114
space
space
G5 firing shots at ya homo QB

"Just Try Me"

tell ya backup qb to get ready.....
 10-06-2010, 02:47 PM         #231
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Junior G said:
G5 firing shots at ya homo QB

"Just Try Me"

tell ya backup qb to get ready.....
G5?

7 years ago '07        #232
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13 OP
space
space
$13,554 | Props total: 1173 1173
They call him g5 because he takes off and hits nothing but air

We gonna roast his side
 7 years ago '05        #233
Junior G 114 heat pts114
space
space
Im beggin please throw it to his side!!!!!!!!!!! Paleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeee

lockdown!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

he bout to turn Hank or Benjamin into 3rd rate recievers
 7 years ago '05        #234
Junior G 114 heat pts114
space
space
Hank better pray Zay Rhodes don't cover him

n*gga wont even be able to run a route....get jammed at da line every time

6'2, 210....only a redshirt fresh....he gonna be takin money away from your wr's for the next 3 years
 7 years ago '04        #235
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
 P. Dedos said:
whos gonna cover hank?

hope he over 5 foot 8 :ded:
Some joke of a corner named "G5"

Hank is gonna make that n*gga play another position after he bombs him a few times
 7 years ago '04        #236
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
 Junior G said:
Hank better pray Zay Rhodes don't cover him

n*gga wont even be able to run a route....get jammed at da line every time

6'2, 210....only a redshirt fresh....he gonna be takin money away from your wr's for the next 3 years
who n*gga?

Broyles was running free the whole game

I can't wait what Hank is gonna do to your bum cbs :
 7 years ago '05        #237
Junior G 114 heat pts114
space
space
G5 swaggin

In response to a question asking Reid about Jacory wanting his receivers to go up and make plays on the ball:

"I think that's where his mistake is, Just try me. Not too many people try me after the first couple of plays, and that's when I'm going to prove my point"

When asked about playing against the Canes Receiving core:

"We go against wide receivers just as good as them, I ain't really worried about them...Don't nobody got the heart I got for football"

"The big thing is we get to hit em. Once you hit somebody it brings out the fear in them...Once you hit them somebody will fold, somebody will get scared when you come across the middle for a slant and drop the ball"

When asked about Miami's style of play when he was living in Florida and their tradition during his recruitment

"I wasn't really focused on the NFL, or putting anybody into the league or nothing like that...I ain't even know they played football in Miami like that"

he k!lled em
 7 years ago '05        #238
Junior G 114 heat pts114
space
space
 Cap Peeler said:
who n*gga?

Broyles was running free the whole game

I can't wait what Hank is gonna do to your bum cbs :

Broyles >>> all of Miami's receivers combined.....and he did it at home against a young d
 7 years ago '05        #239
Junior G 114 heat pts114
space
space
and ya f**got a.ss canes on that scout board be mad......Reid is a great tackler....he might miss some but everybody does....n*ggaz just say what the next man says...watch the games
 7 years ago '05        #240
dipset kid0221 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,190 | Props total: 8 8
 Junior G said:
G5 swaggin

In response to a question asking Reid about Jacory wanting his receivers to go up and make plays on the ball:

"I think that's where his mistake is, Just try me. Not too many people try me after the first couple of plays, and that's when I'm going to prove my point"

When asked about playing against the Canes Receiving core:

"We go against wide receivers just as good as them, I ain't really worried about them...Don't nobody got the heart I got for football"

"The big thing is we get to hit em. Once you hit somebody it brings out the fear in them...Once you hit them somebody will fold, somebody will get scared when you come across the middle for a slant and drop the ball"

When asked about Miami's style of play when he was living in Florida and their tradition during his recruitment

"I wasn't really focused on the NFL, or putting anybody into the league or nothing like that...I ain't even know they played football in Miami like that"

he k!lled em

[video - click to view]

this n*gga talking about his tackling? lmao are we talking about the same person..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
23 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
107 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
45 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
56 comments
1 day ago