Florida State v Miami Hurricanes scheduled for primetime

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
27 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
231 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
109 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
130 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '07        #201
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,770 | Props total: 14586 14586
 L-E-Dub b**ch said:
Plus yall musta forgot how we did OKLA

Them n*ggas wasnt ready
Of course we weren't you try having 5995090 injured players and a freshman QB on the road and see if you'd be ready. We were up 10 at one point and you n*ggas only won by 1. You didn't exactly strike fear into the team but you won that game congrats . I won't speak on 07, that score was disgusting(HA) but Miami leads head to head, 3-2.

Last edited by TH35; 10-05-2010 at 01:59 AM..
 7 years ago '06        #202
frosty89 
space
space
$637 | Props total: 0 0
Let's be real now it's gonna be a good game this weekend just like last yr both defenses got s**tted on and since yall talking bout the OU game how bout the Ohio state game did yall even score on offense...the only reason yall scored was from the returns but if you havent noticed our kicker is able to make sure benjamin wont get a chance to return the ball once.....our d-line is legit you cant say it isnt especially since we lead the nation in sacks your o-line is gonna have trouble stopping us.....all imma say is its gonna be a good matchup this weekend but it def wont be a raping by either team
 7 years ago '04        #203
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,859 | Props total: 0 0
 frosty89 said:
Let's be real now it's gonna be a good game this weekend just like last yr both defenses got s**tted on and since yall talking bout the OU game how bout the Ohio state game did yall even score on offense...the only reason yall scored was from the returns but if you havent noticed our kicker is able to make sure benjamin wont get a chance to return the ball once.....our d-line is legit you cant say it isnt especially since we lead the nation in sacks your o-line is gonna have trouble stopping us.....all imma say is its gonna be a good matchup this weekend but it def wont be a raping by either team
We scored on ohio state on offense. Once

At this point of the season I still don't respect your defensive line. The truth of the matter is that fsu has had a very easy schedule so far this year (excluding Oklahoma). You do lead the nation in sacks but against what competition?

Against Samford: 4 sacks

Against Virginia: 6 sacks

Wake Forest: 6 sacks

BYU : 8 sacks

Oklahoma: 1 sack

Beating up on weak opponents so far this season is all I see. The rankings are ridiculous: #76 Wake Forest, #82 BYU, #84 Virginia, and one of the worst teams in the FCS right now that is 2-3 so far.

Like I said, I still don't believe the florida state defensive hype at this point
 7 years ago '05        #204
Junior G 114 heat pts114
space
space
$54,049 | Props total: 6948 6948
all Oklahoma did was throw screen passes, kinda like we did to you 2 years ago....you can't get no sack,, the play is instant
 7 years ago '07        #205
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
 Junior G said:
all Oklahoma did was throw screen passes, kinda like we did to you 2 years ago....you can't get no sack,, the play is instant
Most of the TDs came on long passes but yea you're kinda right like 60% were quick passes.
 7 years ago '05        #206
Junior G 114 heat pts114
space
space
that no huddle k!lled us....we couldnt stop it....we dont have much depth on the dline
 7 years ago '07        #207
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
 Junior G said:
that no huddle k!lled us....we couldnt stop it....we dont have much depth on the dline
Yea you told me before. What was the score last time yall played, 38-34 or something? This should be a good game. I doubt I get it though I think I get USC/Stanford :jay:
 10-05-2010, 02:14 PM         #208
Pito305 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TH35 said:
Yea you told me before. What was the score last time yall played, 38-34 or something? This should be a good game. I doubt I get it though I think I get USC/Stanford :jay:
 7 years ago '05        #209
Junior G 114 heat pts114
space
space
aint takin from OU though, you n*ggaz did what yall had to and made us look stupid....i'm actually glad we're comin into the Miami game so underdoggy
 7 years ago '07        #210
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
 Pito305 said:
Yea I know where to get a stream from but sometimes I don't care to watch streams because of the delay. Hopefully, ESPN 2 will air it but it only says regional coverage so I don't know.
 10-05-2010, 03:14 PM         #211
Lex Lossis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
another classic
 7 years ago '05        #212
MysticKJ 28 heat pts28
space
space
$15,418 | Props total: 4751 4751
ima be in the stands again for this game...

i was at the game last time it was down here for that bulls**t monsoon that broke out...
 7 years ago '05        #213
Deeangoe 2 heat pts
space
space
$13,050 | Props total: 644 644
 P. Dedos said:
whos going to the game canes fans or fsu fans on here?

if so hollachaboy come buy and hit the keg on me for the BX fam
i wish :banghead:

them 8oclock kickoff games have some epic tailgating going on, too bad wackass sunlife earliest they open they gates is 4pm
 7 years ago '05        #214
Garnet & Gold 42 heat pts42
space
space
$33,296 | Props total: 16 16
 P. Dedos said:
whos going to the game canes fans or fsu fans on here?

if so hollachaboy come buy and hit the keg on me for the BX fam
I'm not gonna be there, but either one or two of my roommates are
 7 years ago '04        #215
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,859 | Props total: 0 0
 Junior G said:
aint takin from OU though, you n*ggaz did what yall had to and made us look stupid....i'm actually glad we're comin into the Miami game so underdoggy
What's the line?

Because I couldn't believe it could be no more than Miami -3.

To be honest, in this game, it doesn't matter if you the underdog or not. The players on both teams know the magnitude of the game and they know how hard it is to win this game. This is going down to the wire whether it's by a FG or a last second play. It has not changed throughout the years that's what makes it so special. Best rivalry in college football bar none.
 7 years ago '05        #216
CO Butta 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$6,395 | Props total: 1 1
 Cap Peeler said:
What's the line?

To be honest, in this game, it doesn't matter if you the underdog or not. The players on both teams know the magnitude of the game and they know how hard it is to win this game. This is going down to the wire whether it's by a FG or a last second play. It has not changed throughout the years that's what makes it so special. Best rivalry in college football bar none.
Line is Miami by 6.5 right now.. which is prob. about right.. Miami has been more impressive so far considering the strength of opponents.. but your prob right.. it will be a battle anyway, now matter what the score board says.
 7 years ago '05        #217
Junior G 114 heat pts114
space
space
of course we know underdogs in this rivalry mean nothin, but you cant tell me the whole world outside of fans of both don't have Miami winning...
 7 years ago '05        #218
MysticKJ 28 heat pts28
space
space
$15,418 | Props total: 4751 4751
 Cap Peeler said:
What's the line?

i don't know about all that...

personally, i went to FSU so I am not a fan of UM, but i hate UF with a f**king passion...UF been stompin us out, makes me wanna break s**t...but i really don't give a f**k about UM...
 10-05-2010, 10:59 PM         #219
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fsu stay jacking our swag
 7 years ago '05        #220
Junior G 114 heat pts114
space
space
 DrX said:
fsu stay jacking our swag
how??
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
60 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
23 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
19 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
53 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Azealia Banks Disses Remy Ma “You Are Not Important to Rap, Who Lied to You”
102 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Rick Ross’ Longtime Manager Black Bo Has Died
48 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 9 - The end of prison visits: jails end face-to-face contact – and familie..
102 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
91 comments
19 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy