Sep 27 - Aliens Have Deactivated British And US Nuclear Missiles, Say US Military Pilots

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
137 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside January Rose
12 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
60 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
66 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '07        #161
Bruce Leeroy 
space
space
$16,662 | Props total: 813 813
 pa_general said:
Suck a dead mans d!ck you f**king c*ck fairy.
Horrible comeback snowflake. Horrible.
 7 years ago '06        #162
RAZAH CUTS 5835 heat pts5835
space
space
$54,024 | Props total: 18791 18791
 SpyDa said:
For The Simple Minded Look How Big You Really Are

[pic - click to view]

wow, great post!
 7 years ago '04        #163
#RAPTORSWON 228 heat pts228
space
space
$22,256 | Props total: 2706 2706
 SpyDa said:

[pic - click to view]

They are scared of the truth...
 7 years ago '04        #164
xbossxplayax 
space
space
$4,211 | Props total: 1034 1034
human life is too short to understand better yet even see the universal truth in perspective. it's better to leave this to a small group of thinkers. trying to get Everyone to see this is futile and may even be harmful to themselves as well as the others.
 7 years ago '06        #165
pa_general 134 heat pts134
space
space
$6,856 | Props total: 557 557
 SpyDa said:

[pic - click to view]

Unfortunately these fools still wouldn't be able to comprehend this.
 09-28-2010, 08:13 PM         #166
-BigC- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
pseudo intellectual are always good for a laugh when reading threads like this
 09-28-2010, 08:52 PM         #167
antdog 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
what great reasoning "the universe is so big there MUST be life out there", even though yall have no proof at all :disdain2:. Just because it's big doesn't automatically mean it's s**t out there.
 7 years ago '04        #168
matik23 
space
space
$1,842 | Props total: 126 126
Some of you should have been eaten by your mom when you were still cum. Close minded f**ks.
 09-28-2010, 09:09 PM         #169
-BigC- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 matik23 said:
Some of you should have been eaten by your mom when you were still cum. Close minded f**ks.
Great way to counter an argument there guy

How small our planet is compared to others or in comparison to the Universe doesn't prove or disprove the existence of life outside of our planet.

Last edited by -BigC-; 09-28-2010 at 09:14 PM..
 7 years ago '07        #170
Bruce Leeroy 
space
space
$16,662 | Props total: 813 813
 antdog said:
what great reasoning "the universe is so big there MUST be life out there", even though yall have no proof at all :disdain2:. Just because it's big doesn't automatically mean it's s**t out there.
 7 years ago '08        #171
The N 466 heat pts466
space
space
$45,484 | Props total: 17047 17047
Don't fall for this bulls**t, this is all part of the Illuminati planned Hoax for total control over ya

William Cooper warned about this before getting taken out, you better listen closely to this while you still

can.

[video - click to view]

Last edited by The N; 09-28-2010 at 09:40 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #172
HHS 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,554 | Props total: 93 93
 Shea-bird said:
So if the President said they were real, would you believe him?
Not blindly. I'd probably give an announcement of that scale more consideration, but I'd still need substantiation.
 7 years ago '07        #173
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
$38,313 | Props total: 10059 10059
 antdog said:
no the proof are the released gov't documents, the proof is in the testimony of witnesses and the proof is in wat they left behind. I have never seen a ufo or an alien but i know they exist.
 09-28-2010, 10:48 PM         #174
-BigC- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Cambury said:
no the proof are the released gov't documents, the proof is in the testimony of witnesses and the proof is in wat they left behind. I have never seen a ufo or an alien but i know they exist.
No you don't know they exist, you believe they do which is not the same thing. There is no hard evidence of aliens/UFOs existing so stop acting like there is.
 09-28-2010, 11:00 PM         #175
TiPZ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 antdog said:
Word..

And even if Aliens did exist somewhere in the universe who's to say that their more advanced than us? They could be just figuring out how to use their brains, or they could be heavily advanced, it goes both ways.

As of right now Aliens are man-made.
 09-28-2010, 11:10 PM         #176
Sniggit 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 antdog said:
Contradicted, life has been proven on mars. Bacterial life, which is still technically life since none of yall have specified artificial intelligence.

and if you wana do math and probability, against the fact that life can adapt anywhere, and the fact theres at least billions of part-water planets, id say the odds are against em being not real ( This is AI im talking about, possibly even so advanced they are spirits or gods, given the amount of stars in the universe, possibility of extra dimensions and universe's, and the current prediction of how long the universe has been around, id say its more than probable in a theoretical term again that AI is out there. Which isnt proof, but isnt that what most of our technology is based on, physics n theorys? :) )

*- Actually, against probability, id say its definite.

Last edited by Sniggit; 09-28-2010 at 11:53 PM..
 7 years ago '07        #177
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
$38,313 | Props total: 10059 10059
 -BigC- said:
No you don't know they exist, you believe they do which is not the same thing. There is no hard evidence of aliens/UFOs existing so stop acting like there is.
my whole point was that even if i hop'd aboard a spaceship and had a convo wit an alien u still would ask for more evidence...basically its up to u to believe or not to believe but the proof is there. there is no hard proof
 7 years ago '04        #178
Shea-bird 5 heat pts
space
space
$1,725 | Props total: 381 381
 The N said:
Don't fall for this bulls**t, this is all part of the Illuminati planned Hoax for total control over ya

William Cooper warned about this before getting taken out, you better listen closely to this while you still

can.

A convincing arguement, but I'm still more inclined to believe there is life beyond our planet then to live each day in perilous fear that our own country is puppeteering numerous ways to control the planet at all times. I'm 100% sure I get more accomplished in my day, then the conspiracy theorists who watch youtube videos all day, accept them as fact and strive to find the next elaborate ploy for global governance. Still, I sympathize for all the conspiracy theorists since if the day comes and everyone else was wrong, what are you going to do to change EVERYTHING. With the freetime you spend connecting dots, cracking the Da Vinci code and infiltrating the "Illuminati," you could have went back to college finished your Masters and been earning another $20,000 a year. But who knows, if I'm wrong I suppose I'm going to have to pay 20% more for a room in a bunker somewhere in the Serengeti you already invested you life savings in.

Last edited by Shea-bird; 09-29-2010 at 09:22 AM..
 09-29-2010, 09:05 AM         #179
-BigC- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Cambury said:
my whole point was that even if i hop'd aboard a spaceship and had a convo wit an alien u still would ask for more evidence...basically its up to u to believe or not to believe but the proof is there. there is no hard proof
If you had contact with aliens and went on their spaceship then I still wouldn't believe you unless there was some legit evidence. This isn't a case of people not believing despite evidence, its disbelief due to lack of evidence.
 Sniggit said:
Contradicted, life has been proven on mars. Bacterial life, which is still technically life since none of yall have specified artificial intelligence.

and if you wana do math and probability, against the fact that life can adapt anywhere, and the fact theres at least billions of part-water planets, id say the odds are against em being not real ( This is AI im talking about, possibly even so advanced they are spirits or gods, given the amount of stars in the universe, possibility of extra dimensions and universe's, and the current prediction of how long the universe has been around, id say its more than probable in a theoretical term again that AI is out there. Which isnt proof, but isnt that what most of our technology is based on, physics n theorys? :) )

*- Actually, against probability, id say its definite.
 09-29-2010, 01:02 PM         #180
Sniggit 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 -BigC- said:
If you had contact with aliens and went on their spaceship then I still wouldn't believe you unless there was some legit evidence. This isn't a case of people not believing despite evidence, its disbelief due to lack of evidence.

if you dont believe in probability, then you are.... beyond fkn stupid

this is proven from your rofl smilies

*- and if you were open minded, youd also know that its just as hard to prove ai is not real, than to prove that it is real. It is one of the only arguments where you can actually prove they couldnt be real because of our current knowledge of the universe.

But the fact that ur not open minded, you wont even attempt at discussing the arguments for the fact it is ALWAYS going to be in favour of AI being real. Theres no evidence because we have a lack of technology, which doesnt prove they arnt real. Its like saying the stars dont exist outside of our solar system. How do we know this isnt true? because from what we know about our sun and light, we base on all the other stars in the universe.

The same principal should be applied to life, but the fact that the human mind is so stupid and gullible and close minded ,( to the fact that the conciousness thinks its the most important thing in the universe ) it will never happen.

Last edited by Sniggit; 09-29-2010 at 01:09 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Time Traveler Came From 4126 To Give This Message
66 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
23 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
51 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 9 - serial killer todd kohlhepp - there are more victims :iseeyou2:
20 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
67 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
105 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside R.I.P. Polar Bears
106 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
77 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy