Sep 27 - Aliens Have Deactivated British And US Nuclear Missiles, Say US Military Pilots

most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
194 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
83 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Akademiks low-key proved he lurks here
65 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Suavementeee Besameee
25 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '07        #141
SCRIP1ONER 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,374 | Props total: 66 66
im not sure but somewhere in all of this EA LOST
 09-28-2010, 08:57 AM         #142
Sniggit 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HHS said:
Gonna need more proof that these events actually happened and that if they did the much more plausible explanation, human activity, isn't responsible.
its the telegraph dude lol

seriously, can u get more proof? especially when it exposes our national security
 7 years ago '04        #143
dog4life 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,613 | Props total: 286 286
i gotta get jesus slapped by an alien before i believe in them
 7 years ago '04        #144
Shea-bird 5 heat pts
space
space
$1,725 | Props total: 381 381
 Sniggit said:
its the telegraph dude lol

seriously, can u get more proof? especially when it exposes our national security
Seriously, the fact that military personel coming forward isn't enough proof is retarded.
 09-28-2010, 10:22 AM         #145
Dynamik 83 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SpyDa said:
For The Simple Minded Look How Big You Really Are

[pic - click to view]

wow now thats just crazy...this right here alone should open the eyes of all the closed minded religious ppl who believe its only us out there
 09-28-2010, 10:23 AM         #146
donmeca2020 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i would like to believe that UFOs or aliens do exist, why is it the only people who see them are usually some honkys or crazy f**ks out in the woods, or the aliens are usually always found near military bases in the middle of no where and only a few ex military personnel claim to have seen them ?? i mean i've thought several times and still do to this day, Is there a special base hidden in the middle of no where or possibly even underground that the government has possibly a few UFOs living, some bigfoots, and other legendary creatures and so fourth living in captivity? this is s**t we will never know until its put out for all of us to see .

Last edited by donmeca2020; 09-28-2010 at 10:25 AM..
 7 years ago '04        #147
HHS 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,554 | Props total: 93 93
 Shea-bird said:
Seriously, the fact that military personel coming forward isn't enough proof is retarded.
Maybe for you. I don't know how credible they are. The simple fact that they are former military personnel doesn't make them reliable. There seems to be no documentation presented outside of eyewitness reports. Even if the incidents could be substantiated, you then have the further issue of showing that aliens are the only explanation.
 7 years ago '04        #148
PimPtasicPat 1 heat pts
space
space
$531 | Props total: 14 14
they must have agreed with us when we bombed japan...
 7 years ago '10        #149
The Insomniac 5 heat pts
space
space
$1,070 | Props total: 307 307
 PimPtasicPat said:

Last edited by The Insomniac; 09-28-2010 at 12:51 PM..
 7 years ago '07        #150
Eddie..|M 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$18,078 | Props total: 1522 1522
 PimPtasicPat said:
that's prolly when they realized what we had created. it prolly scared them lol
 7 years ago '07        #151
Damagegadget 492 heat pts492
space
space
$35,384 | Props total: 16007 16007
 Morphy said:
Why should we not a.ssume that? Our industrial revolution is only about 300 years old. That's a very short period of time. It wasn't until 50 years ago that we flew to our own moon. ONLY 50 YEARS AGO.

If there is another planet out there why would we a.ssume that they haven't been living with space age technology for thousands of years? Let's also think about that we're making it seem like all aliens can travel in space when it may in fact be just a handful out of the billions of planets with intelligent life on it. Maybe those other civilizations didn't wonder about space or just havent got around to it yet.

Do you realize there are gallaxies that are colliding that have been in existence for multiple times as long as our own. We should EXPECT that there are things in existence out there who surpass us by millions of years.

It would be highly ignorant to think that they haven't mastered "unbelievable travel" if they in fact have had thousands if not millions of years of a head start on technology. We got only 50 years of space technology - you really think that we're in first place in this entire universe?

Open your mind!
our very planet is millions of years old..our modern culture is dwarfed by that... we think that evidence of our existence will be here 1mil yrs later?? As we seek to take to space whats to say ..we aready haven't as well
 7 years ago '05        #152
anonymous414 
space
space
space
$636 | Props total: 63 63
 Arson said:
until I see some actual proof, I'm not believing the ducktales. And when I say actual proof I'm talkin live from the situation room with wolf blitzer proof

LOL @ this alien BS. until i see some hardcore evidence in front of my eyes, aliens will always be a MYTH.
 7 years ago '04        #153
Shea-bird 5 heat pts
space
space
$1,725 | Props total: 381 381
 HHS said:
Maybe for you. I don't know how credible they are. The simple fact that they are former military personnel doesn't make them reliable. There seems to be no documentation presented outside of eyewitness reports. Even if the incidents could be substantiated, you then have the further issue of showing that aliens are the only explanation.
So if the President said they were real, would you believe him?
 7 years ago '06        #154
pa_general 134 heat pts134
space
space
$6,856 | Props total: 557 557
Lol I must say, you negroes are quite sad. Aliens are a myth??? You do realize we are on a planet that circles a star. You do realize that there are Trillions upon Trillions of stars and more in the universe right? Tell me why you think we are special?
 09-28-2010, 02:31 PM         #155
TiPZ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Morphy said:
Why should we not a.ssume that? Our industrial revolution is only about 300 years old. That's a very short period of time. It wasn't until 50 years ago that we flew to our own moon. ONLY 50 YEARS AGO.

If there is another planet out there why would we a.ssume that they haven't been living with space age technology for thousands of years? Let's also think about that we're making it seem like all aliens can travel in space when it may in fact be just a handful out of the billions of planets with intelligent life on it. Maybe those other civilizations didn't wonder about space or just havent got around to it yet.

Do you realize there are gallaxies that are colliding that have been in existence for multiple times as long as our own. We should EXPECT that there are things in existence out there who surpass us by millions of years.

It would be highly ignorant to think that they haven't mastered "unbelievable travel" if they in fact have had thousands if not millions of years of a head start on technology. We got only 50 years of space technology - you really think that we're in first place in this entire universe?

Open your mind!
you're an idiot.
 7 years ago '06        #156
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94
space
space
$27,977 | Props total: 3992 3992
 Dynamik 83 said:
wow now thats just crazy...this right here alone should open the eyes of all the closed minded ppl who believe its only us out there
Fixed.
 7 years ago '07        #157
Bruce Leeroy 
space
space
$16,662 | Props total: 813 813
 pa_general said:
Lol I must say, you negroes are quite sad. Aliens are a myth??? You do realize we are on a planet that circles a star. You do realize that there are Trillions upon Trillions of stars and more in the universe right? Tell me why you think we are special?
Aye honkey, stfu.
 09-28-2010, 02:40 PM         #158
Icemouth 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 donmeca2020 said:
i would like to believe that UFOs or aliens do exist, why is it the only people who see them are usually some honkys or crazy f**ks out in the woods, or the aliens are usually always found near military bases in the middle of no where and only a few ex military personnel claim to have seen them ?? i mean i've thought several times and still do to this day, Is there a special base hidden in the middle of no where or possibly even underground that the government has possibly a few UFOs living, some bigfoots, and other legendary creatures and so fourth living in captivity? this is s**t we will never know until its put out for all of us to see .
I would like you to believe too, you know you're certified retarded if you don't believe in "UFO's", right? Too many stupid people seem to think UFO=alien. It's a term, it's ANY f**kin UNIDENTIFIED FLYING OBJECT. If I throw a pen past you right now and you don't know what it is that's a f**king UFO.

No s**t they exist
 7 years ago '04        #159
restless4207 
space
space
$2,713 | Props total: 14 14
 Icemouth said:
I would like you to believe too, you know you're certified retarded if you don't believe in "UFO's", right? Too many stupid people seem to think UFO=alien. It's a term, it's ANY f**kin UNIDENTIFIED FLYING OBJECT. If I throw a pen past you right now and you don't know what it is that's a f**king UFO.

No s**t they exist
funniest s**t in the whole thread
 7 years ago '06        #160
pa_general 134 heat pts134
space
space
$6,856 | Props total: 557 557
 Bruce Leeroy said:
Aye honkey, stfu.
Suck a dead mans d!ck you f**king c*ck fairy.
Home      

most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
80 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
42 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
288 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
67 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
35 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA Jayson Tatum’s stats for the month of December so far
60 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
47 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
70 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy