Sep 27 - Aliens Have Deactivated British And US Nuclear Missiles, Say US Military Pilots

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
60 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
53 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA 5 Players Who Were Lebron Before Lebron
52 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '08        #121
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 8 8
 pa_general said:

[pic - click to view]

That pale blue dot you see is Earth billions and billions of miles away on the outskirts of our Solar System taken from the Space Probe Voyager 1. See how small and insignificant we look??? You n*ggaz are complete idiots.

[pic - click to view]

All these got damn stars and we're the only planet with life revolving around one?

GTFOH!!!
let arson tell it, we wouldnt be able to see these pics if it wasn't for hollywood......
 7 years ago '07        #122
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
$38,313 | Props total: 10062 10062
 Reppindaburghh said:
If I told people that happened to me, people would believe me. At least my good friends and family. There is a reason nobody believes any of the people who come up with bulls**t stories like that. It's because they were always f**king nutjobs and had a few screws loose and nobody ever took them seriously in the first place.
ur wrong....do ya research before u speak...respected military men...
 7 years ago '07        #123
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
 Arson said:
lolwut, dude posted a pic of a 'flying saucer' on a wall in egypt as proof of aliens. That's straight out of the movies. the whole concept of there being strange spacemen comes from books and movies. This thread wouldn't exist without hollywood
wat about the newsclippings in the 1800's of people having sightings of "airships" all over the world? that was before Hollywood, sheeeit that was before flight
 7 years ago '08        #124
J_Clarity13 112 heat pts112
space
space
$6,339 | Props total: 4009 4009
 eglon87 said:
I'm surprised nobody on here mentioned that Shapeshifter in the Obama speech. Was that proven hoax cuz that shi*t looks mad crazy?????
it's not a hoax look at both guys
 7 years ago '04        #125
LightsOut 19 heat pts19
space
space
$11,609 | Props total: 1 1
 jessie17 said:
i didn't hear about that, anyone got a youtube vid?

edit: nevermind i found it

[video - click to view]

7 years ago '04        #126
Snipper 14 heat pts14
space
space
$5,216 | Props total: 935 935
 jessie17 said:
they say there are ships heading this way oct.13 is date they might show us how they look supposedly but it's all b.s.
can you please explain this? who is they?

also I would of a.ssumed something to happen on 10.10.10, which is binary for the number 42, and is in fact the "Answer to the Ultimate Question of Life, the Universe, and Everything".

also that Obama video is crazy, but it has to be fake
 09-28-2010, 01:57 AM         #127
Icemouth 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Snipper said:
can you please explain this? who is they?

also I would of a.ssumed something to happen on 10.10.10, which is binary for the number 42, and is in fact the "Answer to the Ultimate Question of Life, the Universe, and Everything".

also that Obama video is crazy, but it has to be fake
Nah that was the original date but when 2pac delayed his appearance it threw off their schedule.
 7 years ago '06        #128
TreZ 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$9,208 | Props total: 2058 2058
 jessie17 said:
hows it not a hoax? what about that other guy? i dont get it
 7 years ago '04        #129
ABSOLUTE STYLE 
space
space
$1,877 | Props total: 1 1
ALL THIS INFO IS OLD, but it shows how many people think it's new and possibly how the government is trying to keep it all a secret.
 7 years ago '04        #130
ABSOLUTE STYLE 
space
space
$1,877 | Props total: 1 1
 Icemouth said:
Same reason they figured out who our government was and chose to only make contact with them every time they've come? You really think they came all this way to talk to a couple of random people with no obvious results for no reason at all?

And you're also telling me that the first time they came they automatically figured out who was "in charge", and secretly contacted them? There was no accidental meetings, no one ever came out and said "yea I gave some aliens directions to the white house". You're putting a lot of faith in a chance random meeting that served no purpose.
dude if they flew from another star system they either teleported or used a sort of light travel to get here. With that being said you don't think they could easily infiltrate every technology on the earth and find out who's in charge? They may have mile wide ships and may have created us and put us here yet you think they wouldn't know where to look for our leaders.. This is them looking upon the earth like an ant farm. these are aliens we are talking about not Philadelphia taxi drivers haha
 09-28-2010, 02:54 AM         #131
Icemouth 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ABSOLUTE STYLE said:
dude if they flew from another star system they either teleported or used a sort of light travel to get here. With that being said you don't think they could easily infiltrate every technology on the earth and find out who's in charge? They may have mile wide ships and may have created us and put us here yet you think they wouldn't know where to look for our leaders.. This is them looking upon the earth like an ant farm. these are aliens we are talking about not Philadelphia taxi drivers haha
So they somehow pinpointed our planet and teleported here from somewhere X? Light speed travel? You know even going the speed of light it would take them hundreds of years to get here and that's from the closest possible place. So they can travel dozens of times the speed of light? And they went through all this effort to make contact with the corrupt government of a couple countries, for what purpose?

And of course they know the government is "corrupt" and hiding whatever they give us, seeing how I guess they can infiltrate all technology. Yet they still do it? So they're corrupt to? Or the only reason they came all this way was to have a beer with a few people?

Give me one good reason anything would come here, make contact with the government, do nothing substantial, and leave. cmonson
 7 years ago '07        #132
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
 Icemouth said:
So they somehow pinpointed our planet and teleported here from somewhere X? Light speed travel? You know even going the speed of light it would take them hundreds of years to get here and that's from the closest possible place. So they can travel dozens of times the speed of light? And they went through all this effort to make contact with the corrupt government of a couple countries, for what purpose?

And of course they know the government is "corrupt" and hiding whatever they give us, seeing how I guess they can infiltrate all technology. Yet they still do it? So they're corrupt to? Or the only reason they came all this way was to have a beer with a few people?

Give me one good reason anything would come here, make contact with the government, do nothing substantial, and leave. cmonson
your leaving out the possibilty that they have always been here
 7 years ago '06        #133
davon4204 34 heat pts34
space
space
$16,172 | Props total: 1613 1613
There are no such thing as aliens. It's just what they want you to think. I bet in that area 51 the government has space crafts that they have made themselves to keep people fooled.
 09-28-2010, 06:50 AM         #134
Sniggit 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hmmmm yer , more evidence of the fact s**ts going down

yet no1 will believe it until theres a independence day size ship hovering over the earth

tis a shame
 09-28-2010, 06:53 AM         #135
Sniggit 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Icemouth said:

if you knew anything about physics, youd know that you can travel across the universe in multiple vast ways that can be instant

but obviously you have been confined to just light speed travel

if we discovered life, we wouldnt go down and contaminate it. Wed study it, learning everything we can because before we were so naive about other life that we couldnt comprehend it, do you know how much you can learn off of other life?

diseases can be cured, situations can be tested, a free workforce, materials and resources etc etc

dont ask a question like why would they come, because its too bloody obvious why they would
 7 years ago '08        #136
Ven0m 12 heat pts12
space
space
$3,948 | Props total: 979 979
 eglon87 said:
I'm surprised nobody on here mentioned that Shapeshifter in the Obama speech. Was that proven hoax cuz that shi*t looks mad crazy?????
post the video, i wanna see this s**t
 7 years ago '04        #137
SpyDa 180 heat pts180
space
space
$12,910 | Props total: 2549 2549
For The Simple Minded Look How Big You Really Are

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '08        #138
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 8 8
 SpyDa said:
For The Simple Minded Look How Big You Really Are

[pic - click to view]

wow....i guess we all wonder whats in those other galaxies..
 7 years ago '04        #139
HHS 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,554 | Props total: 93 93
Gonna need more proof that these events actually happened and that if they did the much more plausible explanation, human activity, isn't responsible.

Last edited by HHS; 09-28-2010 at 08:08 AM..
 7 years ago '04        #140
Shea-bird 5 heat pts
space
space
$1,725 | Props total: 381 381
 jessie17 said:
It is a hoax. That youtube was digitally altered. If you look at the original, there is some weird thing that happens with his eyes on a smaller level, but it's attributed to the natural distortion of vertical and digital lines following fast moving objects like cars, insects and eyes during filming.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
46 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
26 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
82 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
129 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
57 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
348 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
16 comments
1 day ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy