Sep 27 - Aliens Have Deactivated British And US Nuclear Missiles, Say US Military Pilots

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
65 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
42 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
34 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
41 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #101
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,470 | Props total: 7119 7119
 Cambury said:
broaden ur horizons...how many blind people have had near death experiences and could see what was going on...wats the explanation for that? someone who never saw...after they worked wit them they find out these people were tellin the truth
Lies. All of those theories have been debunked. f**king weirdo.
 7 years ago '05        #102
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,470 | Props total: 7119 7119
 Cambury said:
proof is up to the observer becuz im sure im someone took u aboard a ship and stuck a probe in ur a.ss when u got back down u would tell people what u KNEW and not wat u had heard...that would b proof enough to u but anecdotal to someone else
If I told people that happened to me, people would believe me. At least my good friends and family. There is a reason nobody believes any of the people who come up with bulls**t stories like that. It's because they were always f**king nutjobs and had a few screws loose and nobody ever took them seriously in the first place.
 7 years ago '06        #103
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94
space
space
$27,991 | Props total: 4022 4022
 Shea-bird said:
I'm not surprised you've never heard of a proposed correlation between Ancient Egyptians and Extraterrestrial life, while most other empowered and intelligent people have.
They don't know.

[video - click to view]

^^ The first 6 minutes sum it up nicely...
 7 years ago '08        #104
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,113 | Props total: 23357 23357
 Mathematic said:
you cant be serious......
oh its real talk breh
 7 years ago '04        #105
Shea-bird 5 heat pts
space
space
$1,725 | Props total: 381 381
 Arson said:
oh its real talk breh
You know, there was a time when people thought the Earth was flat also.
 7 years ago '08        #106
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,113 | Props total: 23357 23357
 Storchaveli said:
They don't know.

^^ The first 6 minutes sum it up nicely...
"it had been the stuff of science fiction"

what did I tell you breh
 09-27-2010, 07:22 PM         #107
Icemouth 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Eddie.. said:
why would they tho?
Same reason they figured out who our government was and chose to only make contact with them every time they've come? You really think they came all this way to talk to a couple of random people with no obvious results for no reason at all?

And you're also telling me that the first time they came they automatically figured out who was "in charge", and secretly contacted them? There was no accidental meetings, no one ever came out and said "yea I gave some aliens directions to the white house". You're putting a lot of faith in a chance random meeting that served no purpose.

Last edited by Icemouth; 09-27-2010 at 07:25 PM..
 7 years ago '05        #108
rawchester 14 heat pts14
space
space
$5,400 | Props total: 4552 4552
 Arson said:
"it had been the stuff of science fiction"

what did I tell you breh
Bro. Did u even watch it?
 09-27-2010, 08:07 PM         #109
Krazy K 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Arson said:
I actually hope we see aliens during our life time and they step out their ship and they look just like us.

The letdown would be INCREDIBLE
Superman and Goku looked just like us
 7 years ago '04        #110
#RAPTORSWON 228 heat pts228
space
space
$22,257 | Props total: 2708 2708

Hold up, this story is from today?
 7 years ago '07        #111
Eddie..|M 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$18,088 | Props total: 1527 1527
 Icemouth said:
Same reason they figured out who our government was and chose to only make contact with them every time they've come? You really think they came all this way to talk to a couple of random people with no obvious results for no reason at all?

And you're also telling me that the first time they came they automatically figured out who was "in charge", and secretly contacted them? There was no accidental meetings, no one ever came out and said "yea I gave some aliens directions to the white house". You're putting a lot of faith in a chance random meeting that served no purpose.
I mean TBH I wouldn't know where to begin to explain how foolish you sound right now so I'll pass
 09-27-2010, 08:32 PM         #112
Morphy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 I Am... said:
why haven't these superintelligent beings seeked us out already and introduced themselves to the human race? if they were violent and agressive they could conquer us and take our resources as someone stated (unless we have nothing of significance to them), or if they were peaceful, then introduce yourselves as such to us humans.
Have you ever gone outside and looked at ants walking around? Have you tried to "introduce yourself" to them? Did they reply? I bet you they didn't cuz guess what they can't communicate with you.

If we can't figure out how to talk to animals maybe aliens communicate so differently that they cant figure out how to communicate with us. Which is why they havent appeared in person to us.

If aliens that do visit are so advanced in every facet of their lives maybe we're just an ant-hill to them. They come down and look at us like "hey look that's cool" and keep it moving.

Also, aliens might be peaceful but they can't live among us because maybe it would hurt/destroy us to even be in contact with them.

Last edited by Morphy; 09-27-2010 at 08:35 PM..
 7 years ago '10        #113
dzPHL 
space
space
$1,123 | Props total: 0 0
 Arson said:
lolwut, dude posted a pic of a 'flying saucer' on a wall in egypt as proof of aliens. That's straight out of the movies. the whole concept of there being strange spacemen comes from books and movies. This thread wouldn't exist without hollywood
hollywood created aliens??

wat the f**k u think the natives thought when they first came in contact with anybody from the outside world? what are gods?

the ideas of aliens and outer beings starts from the beginning.. and i wonder why?

your ignorant and prove why we as a human race are not ready to come in contact with these things
 7 years ago '10        #114
dzPHL 
space
space
$1,123 | Props total: 0 0
and this s**t is saying there was a meeting today to get the government to admit.. anybody got any updates on this s**t? itd be big news and open up a lot of questions from the people if it went national
 7 years ago '05        #115
Bea5T 137 heat pts137
space
space
$20,515 | Props total: 206 206
Theres a computer virus going around thats doing this

people need to stop crying aliens every chance they get..
 09-27-2010, 08:56 PM         #116
Dynamik 83 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the greatest trick the devil played on mankind was to convince us he didnt exsist......

whats to say these so called aliens arent demonds? what if they already here...the average person in general does not believe in aliens, when theres so many things that point to them being for real?

i dunno im not the smartest person in here, just thought id share my opinion
 7 years ago '04        #117
eglon87 
space
space
$586 | Props total: 12 12
I'm surprised nobody on here mentioned that Shapeshifter in the Obama speech. Was that proven hoax cuz that shi*t looks mad crazy?????
 7 years ago '04        #118
Shea-bird 5 heat pts
space
space
$1,725 | Props total: 381 381
 Bea5T said:
Theres a computer virus going around thats doing this

people need to stop crying aliens every chance they get..
Dude, read the article before making a dumb comment please. These are accredited senior military officials, not some bums off the street.
 7 years ago '06        #119
pa_general 134 heat pts134
space
space
$6,857 | Props total: 557 557
lol this fool said "What if we are the only beings in the entire Universe?" Dude, do you have any clue how f**kING BIG THE UNIVERSE IS??? Dude there has been Billions upon Billions of years of history before us. What makes you think they we are the only living beings in an ever expanding Universe filled with more stars that you can possibly conceive???
 7 years ago '06        #120
pa_general 134 heat pts134
space
space
$6,857 | Props total: 557 557

[pic - click to view]

That pale blue dot you see is Earth billions and billions of miles away on the outskirts of our Solar System taken from the Space Probe Voyager 1. See how small and insignificant we look??? You n*ggaz are complete idiots.

[pic - click to view]

All these got damn stars and we're the only planet with life revolving around one?

GTFOH!!!
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
109 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
66 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
107 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
111 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
75 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Ultimate mugen build(tell me the characters and Ill build you a custom game)
52 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy