Sep 27 - Aliens Have Deactivated British And US Nuclear Missiles, Say US Military Pilots

most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
53 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
122 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
141 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
34 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '07        #81
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
$38,313 | Props total: 10062 10062
 RAZAH CUTS said:
what recent "startling facts" are you referencing?
things about the soul and body energy and the hearts connection to the mind...those things that seem like anamolies to us...life after death experience where people have been outside there bodies we dont understand those things but we have had evidence that there is truth to wat those people are experiencing are true
 7 years ago '05        #82
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,456 | Props total: 7101 7101
 Arson said:
yep
speed of light: 671 million miles per hour

distance from Earth to Mars when we are farthest away from it : 250 million miles

and Mars is about a 260day to a 6 month trip just to get there.

You guys gotta stop using science fiction movie logic. Hyper speed and etc, ain't real.

Yet.
 7 years ago '05        #83
space
space
 Cambury said:
things about the soul and body energy and the hearts connection to the mind...those things that seem like anamolies to us...life after death experience where people have been outside there bodies we dont understand those things but we have had evidence that there is truth to wat those people are experiencing are true
Sorry bro, you are spewing a bunch of lies. Any of the "proof" of out of body experiences and anything hinting toward the after life that you may have heard, there is 500x more evidence to the contrary.

Somebody screaming about having a near-death experience where they see the light and s**t sounds to me like your friend from highschool telling you he was abducted and anal probed by aliens sounds to you.

Its laughable.

Last edited by ReppinDaBurghh; 09-27-2010 at 05:27 PM..
 7 years ago '08        #84
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,110 | Props total: 23348 23348
you know what, you couldn't really talk about space without referencing something from a movie that used technology we don't/won't have or tech that is no where near as advanced as out sfx make them seem. The only reason we think space is cool because we think of sci fi stuff from books and movies. We have no idea whats out there besides a couple images from NASA.
 7 years ago '05        #85
space
space
 Arson said:
you know what, you couldn't really talk about space without referencing something from a movie that used technology we don't/won't have or tech that is no where near as advanced as out sfx make them seem. The only reason we think space is cool because we think of sci fi stuff from books and movies. We have no idea whats out there besides a couple images from NASA.
That is far from the only reason we think space is "cool."

I am in awe when I am standing on my back deck at the end of the night with a clear sky and I gaze into the stars. Its f**king beautiful.
 7 years ago '04        #86
SpyDa 180 heat pts180
space
space
$12,910 | Props total: 2549 2549
technically we are in space.
 7 years ago '05        #87
space
space
 SpyDa said:
technically we are in space.
Earth is in space. We are on Earth.
 7 years ago '07        #88
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
 Akilleez said:
what i think is that the farther along we get in technology, the farther away we move from spirituality. i beleive in god, but the two subjects don't even really relate to me. at least not untill they're connected undisputedly. i do agree that they might be aware of alternate planes of existance, but once again, imo, that doesnt connect to spirituality. i think it only connects to our limited understanding of what reality really is.
well in order not to destroy ya self i think a civilization must have some sort of peace which stats in oneself
 7 years ago '04        #89
SpyDa 180 heat pts180
space
space
 Reppindaburghh said:
Earth is in space. We are on Earth.
earth hangs in the middle of space so technically we are in space.

your logic is like saying im not in america im in Georgia or etc. or im not in Georgia im in atlanta
 7 years ago '05        #90
space
space
 SpyDa said:

your logic is like saying im not in america im in Georgia or etc. or im not in Georgia im in atlanta
Well obviously we are floating through space, nobody doubts that, bro. Wtf is your point?
 7 years ago '09        #91
Akilleez 
space
space
$1,319 | Props total: 23 23
 Cambury said:
well in order not to destroy ya self i think a civilization must have some sort of peace which stats in oneself
ahmen
 7 years ago '08        #92
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 8 8
 Arson said:
speak for yourself...its funny that you're the only on in this thread referencing movies. Nobody said a word about a f**kin movie.
 7 years ago '04        #93
SpyDa 180 heat pts180
space
space
 Reppindaburghh said:
Well obviously we are floating through space, nobody doubts that, bro. Wtf is your point?

dude was like we like space because of tv. open minded people like to research the unknown so i was saying were in space. hell i dont know im tired im going to play street f!ghter 4 on live.
 7 years ago '09        #94
Akilleez 
space
space
$1,319 | Props total: 23 23
 SpyDa said:

the destinction is mass/gravity and a different frame of refference. were not in space, we just inhabit a planet that is in space. its not the same thing. thats more of a philisophical statement than anything.
 7 years ago '07        #95
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
 Reppindaburghh said:
Sorry bro, you are spewing a bunch of lies. Any of the "proof" of out of body experiences and anything hinting toward the after life that you may have heard, there is 500x more evidence to the contrary.

Somebody screaming about having a near-death experience where they see the light and s**t sounds to me like your friend from highschool telling you he was abducted and anal probed by aliens sounds to you.

Its laughable.
broaden ur horizons...how many blind people have had near death experiences and could see what was going on...wats the explanation for that? someone who never saw...after they worked wit them they find out these people were tellin the truth
 7 years ago '07        #96
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
 Reppindaburghh said:
That is far from the only reason we think space is "cool."

I am in awe when I am standing on my back deck at the end of the night with a clear sky and I gaze into the stars. Its f**king beautiful.
proof is up to the observer becuz im sure im someone took u aboard a ship and stuck a probe in ur a.ss when u got back down u would tell people what u KNEW and not wat u had heard...that would b proof enough to u but anecdotal to someone else
 7 years ago '05        #97
Kahlil Illah 1 heat pts
space
space
$788 | Props total: 18 18
well then....
 7 years ago '08        #98
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,110 | Props total: 23348 23348
 Mathematic said:
speak for yourself...its funny that you're the only on in this thread referencing movies. Nobody said a word about a f**kin movie.
lolwut, dude posted a pic of a 'flying saucer' on a wall in egypt as proof of aliens. That's straight out of the movies. the whole concept of there being strange spacemen comes from books and movies. This thread wouldn't exist without hollywood
 7 years ago '08        #99
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 8 8
 Arson said:
lolwut, dude posted a pic of a 'flying saucer' on a wall in egypt as proof of aliens. That's straight out of the movies. the whole concept of there being strange spacemen comes from books and movies. This thread wouldn't exist without hollywood
you cant be serious......
 7 years ago '04        #100
Shea-bird 5 heat pts
space
space
$1,725 | Props total: 381 381
 Arson said:
I'm not surprised you've never heard of a proposed correlation between Ancient Egyptians and Extraterrestrial life, while most other empowered and intelligent people have.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
62 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
166 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
261 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
164 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
115 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
151 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
20 comments
2 days ago