Sep 27 - Aliens Have Deactivated British And US Nuclear Missiles, Say US Military Pilots

most viewed right now
 92
Big Gipp Exposes What REALLY Happened Between Pimp C & Master P Forcing P TO L..
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 70
Amber rose slept with 21 savage best friend
172 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 54
NBA Klay Thompson is OFFICIALLY NO LONGER eligible for the SUPER MAX :mjdamn:
52 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 52
Image(s) inside This guy slaps your girls ass... wyd
90 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '07        #81
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
avatar space
space
$38,405 | Props total: 10379 10379
 RAZAH CUTS said:
what recent "startling facts" are you referencing?
things about the soul and body energy and the hearts connection to the mind...those things that seem like anamolies to us...life after death experience where people have been outside there bodies we dont understand those things but we have had evidence that there is truth to wat those people are experiencing are true
 8 years ago '05        #82
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$53,831 | Props total: 7886 7886
 Arson said:
yep
speed of light: 671 million miles per hour

distance from Earth to Mars when we are farthest away from it : 250 million miles

and Mars is about a 260day to a 6 month trip just to get there.

You guys gotta stop using science fiction movie logic. Hyper speed and etc, ain't real.




Yet.
 8 years ago '05        #83
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$53,831 | Props total: 7886 7886
 Cambury said:
things about the soul and body energy and the hearts connection to the mind...those things that seem like anamolies to us...life after death experience where people have been outside there bodies we dont understand those things but we have had evidence that there is truth to wat those people are experiencing are true
Sorry bro, you are spewing a bunch of lies. Any of the "proof" of out of body experiences and anything hinting toward the after life that you may have heard, there is 500x more evidence to the contrary.

Somebody screaming about having a near-death experience where they see the light and s**t sounds to me like your friend from highschool telling you he was abducted and anal probed by aliens sounds to you.

Its laughable.


Last edited by ReppinDaBurghh; 09-27-2010 at 04:27 PM..
 8 years ago '08        #84
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
avatar space
space
$41,599 | Props total: 27855 27855
you know what, you couldn't really talk about space without referencing something from a movie that used technology we don't/won't have or tech that is no where near as advanced as out sfx make them seem. The only reason we think space is cool because we think of sci fi stuff from books and movies. We have no idea whats out there besides a couple images from NASA.
 8 years ago '05        #85
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$53,831 | Props total: 7886 7886
 Arson said:
you know what, you couldn't really talk about space without referencing something from a movie that used technology we don't/won't have or tech that is no where near as advanced as out sfx make them seem. The only reason we think space is cool because we think of sci fi stuff from books and movies. We have no idea whats out there besides a couple images from NASA.
That is far from the only reason we think space is "cool."


I am in awe when I am standing on my back deck at the end of the night with a clear sky and I gaze into the stars. Its f**king beautiful.
 8 years ago '04        #86
SpyDa 180 heat pts180
space
avatar space
space
$13,177 | Props total: 2926 2926
technically we are in space.
 8 years ago '05        #87
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$53,831 | Props total: 7886 7886
 SpyDa said:
technically we are in space.
Earth is in space. We are on Earth.
 8 years ago '07        #88
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
avatar space
space
$38,405 | Props total: 10379 10379
 Akilleez said:
what i think is that the farther along we get in technology, the farther away we move from spirituality. i beleive in god, but the two subjects don't even really relate to me. at least not untill they're connected undisputedly. i do agree that they might be aware of alternate planes of existance, but once again, imo, that doesnt connect to spirituality. i think it only connects to our limited understanding of what reality really is.
well in order not to destroy ya self i think a civilization must have some sort of peace which stats in oneself
 8 years ago '04        #89
SpyDa 180 heat pts180
space
avatar space
space
$13,177 | Props total: 2926 2926
 Reppindaburghh said:
Earth is in space. We are on Earth.
earth hangs in the middle of space so technically we are in space.


your logic is like saying im not in america im in Georgia or etc. or im not in Georgia im in atlanta
 8 years ago '05        #90
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$53,831 | Props total: 7886 7886
 SpyDa said:
earth hangs in the middle of space so technically we are in space.


your logic is like saying im not in america im in Georgia or etc. or im not in Georgia im in atlanta
Well obviously we are floating through space, nobody doubts that, bro. Wtf is your point?
 8 years ago '09        #91
Akilleez 
space
avatar space
space
$1,320 | Props total: 24 24
 Cambury said:
well in order not to destroy ya self i think a civilization must have some sort of peace which stats in oneself
ahmen
 8 years ago '08        #92
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
avatar space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 8 8
 Arson said:
you know what, you couldn't really talk about space without referencing something from a movie that used technology we don't/won't have or tech that is no where near as advanced as out sfx make them seem. The only reason we think space is cool because we think of sci fi stuff from books and movies. We have no idea whats out there besides a couple images from NASA.
speak for yourself...its funny that you're the only on in this thread referencing movies. Nobody said a word about a f**kin movie.
 8 years ago '04        #93
SpyDa 180 heat pts180
space
avatar space
space
$13,177 | Props total: 2926 2926
 Reppindaburghh said:
Well obviously we are floating through space, nobody doubts that, bro. Wtf is your point?

dude was like we like space because of tv. open minded people like to research the unknown so i was saying were in space. hell i dont know im tired im going to play street f!ghter 4 on live.
 8 years ago '09        #94
Akilleez 
space
avatar space
space
$1,320 | Props total: 24 24
 SpyDa said:
earth hangs in the middle of space so technically we are in space.


your logic is like saying im not in america im in Georgia or etc. or im not in Georgia im in atlanta
the destinction is mass/gravity and a different frame of refference. were not in space, we just inhabit a planet that is in space. its not the same thing. thats more of a philisophical statement than anything.
 8 years ago '07        #95
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
avatar space
space
$38,405 | Props total: 10379 10379
 Reppindaburghh said:
Sorry bro, you are spewing a bunch of lies. Any of the "proof" of out of body experiences and anything hinting toward the after life that you may have heard, there is 500x more evidence to the contrary.

Somebody screaming about having a near-death experience where they see the light and s**t sounds to me like your friend from highschool telling you he was abducted and anal probed by aliens sounds to you.

Its laughable.
broaden ur horizons...how many blind people have had near death experiences and could see what was going on...wats the explanation for that? someone who never saw...after they worked wit them they find out these people were tellin the truth
 8 years ago '07        #96
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
avatar space
space
$38,405 | Props total: 10379 10379
 Reppindaburghh said:
That is far from the only reason we think space is "cool."


I am in awe when I am standing on my back deck at the end of the night with a clear sky and I gaze into the stars. Its f**king beautiful.
proof is up to the observer becuz im sure im someone took u aboard a ship and stuck a probe in ur a.ss when u got back down u would tell people what u KNEW and not wat u had heard...that would b proof enough to u but anecdotal to someone else
 8 years ago '05        #97
Kahlil Illah 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$788 | Props total: 18 18
well then....
 8 years ago '08        #98
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
avatar space
space
$41,599 | Props total: 27855 27855
 Mathematic said:
speak for yourself...its funny that you're the only on in this thread referencing movies. Nobody said a word about a f**kin movie.
lolwut, dude posted a pic of a 'flying saucer' on a wall in egypt as proof of aliens. That's straight out of the movies. the whole concept of there being strange spacemen comes from books and movies. This thread wouldn't exist without hollywood
 8 years ago '08        #99
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
avatar space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 8 8
 Arson said:
lolwut, dude posted a pic of a 'flying saucer' on a wall in egypt as proof of aliens. That's straight out of the movies. the whole concept of there being strange spacemen comes from books and movies. This thread wouldn't exist without hollywood
you cant be serious......
 8 years ago '04        #100
Shea-bird 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,790 | Props total: 497 497
 Arson said:
lolwut, dude posted a pic of a 'flying saucer' on a wall in egypt as proof of aliens. That's straight out of the movies. the whole concept of there being strange spacemen comes from books and movies. This thread wouldn't exist without hollywood
I'm not surprised you've never heard of a proposed correlation between Ancient Egyptians and Extraterrestrial life, while most other empowered and intelligent people have.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 38
Video inside You like t**ties? You'll like these ones... MILFY
33 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 28
condoms are lame as fu-k
63 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 24
May 23 - 7-Eleven Planning To Sell CBD Products in 4,000 Locations
70 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 22
Video inside May 23 - tough on crime republican state representative cries when caug..
54 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 17
Image(s) inside A Nice Palmed Sized Moroccan Ass
83 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 8
Pusha Takes DIRECT SHOT AT Wheelchair Jimmy DRAKE "It was Never Written Like Q..
269 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 6
Video inside Avengers Infinity War: Why Sharon Carter Wasn’t in the Movie
11 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 6
Jersey Drug King-Pin gets sworn in as a lawyer
59 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy