Sep 27 - Aliens Have Deactivated British And US Nuclear Missiles, Say US Military Pilots

most viewed right now
 105
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 75
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
40 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 73
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
54 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 55
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
49 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #61
SpyDa 180 heat pts180
space
avatar space
space
$12,903 | Props total: 2539 2539
 Shea-bird said:
To the non-believers:

Explain why ancient Egyptian civiliztions pointed the Great Pyramids at specific locations in space. Also, explain why they had heiroglyphics which depicted flying crafts and spacemen.


[pic - click to view]

Thats what im trying to tell people in my earlier post. you can ignore it but the evidence has been planted right here on earth in the pyramids with those signs symbols and technology thats greater than the present day. Give it time people will learn soon to many people being enlightened



 Ni2 said:
what i was saying is, if they send out explorer ships, they find earth and would have to send a signal back to there planet to come here to conquer us, the distance they traveled could take them millions of years our time to get here. millions is a bit much, but it could easily take them hundreds of years. so they find us in the 50's and cant get here to conquer us til 3000.

I understand what your saying (sounds like Christopher Columbus of another being) but disagree
your thinking on a survival level. if the Egyptians were mainly on survival and not growth do you think they would have went down knowing what they knew. same as blacks through slavery. I believe they want growth just like we do. and just because we running on that Wireless B signal they could possibly be running that Wireless Dual Band N High Performance signal

great post on the survival mode thats been plaguing america

 7 years ago '04        #62
SpyDa 180 heat pts180
space
avatar space
space
$12,903 | Props total: 2539 2539
 Arson said:
until I see some actual proof, I'm not believing the ducktales. And when I say actual proof I'm talkin live from the situation room with wolf blitzer proof
no proof you have a soul better yet a brain. its been seen in others but not yours you go by the faith of a machine and the word of your doctor. i dont see you saying your not going to believe you have a brain till you cut your head open to see it.
 7 years ago '09        #63
Akilleez 
space
avatar space
space
$1,319 | Props total: 23 23
 RAZAH CUTS said:
lol, the extremely limited thinking in this thread is so prevalent....

okay, no.1, yes, if you wanna see some interesting proof of life beyond this planet look no further than some ancient artifacts from civilizations like the Sumerians, the Egyptians and so forth....some very interesting stuff there...

no. 2, yo, I highly doubt that we would grasp any of the the motivations that these extremely developed beings would have...

as far as what they would look like, i mean, could be anything...some people claim they look like teh classical description of the "Greys"...other ppl contend they look pretty much like us except bigger (Annunaki theories)
what i don't understand is how any type of motivation, or concept would be ungraspable. why do their motivations have to be too intelligent to understand?? now i can partially agree that a concept would be hard to get sometimes (like the concept of nuclear physics) but how would a motivation be hard to get??? serious question.
 7 years ago '09        #64
Vincent_Chase 27 heat pts27
space
avatar space
space
$10,823 | Props total: 722 722
other life outside of earth definitely exists, you would have to be a complete idiot to think otherwise
 7 years ago '08        #65
J_Clarity13 112 heat pts112
space
avatar space
space
$6,300 | Props total: 3956 3956
this is the video the guy talking about it


Last edited by J_Clarity13; 09-27-2010 at 04:43 PM..
 7 years ago '05        #66
I Am... 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,208 | Props total: 49 49
 Storchaveli said:
You watch retarded a.ss music videos, right? You watch stupid movies that last a few hours right? Shut the f**k up, take 7 MINUTES and watch this:

\YouTube - The Hubble Deep Field: The Most Important Image Ever Taken
mannnn i thought there was gonna be a picture of an alien, instead it was a 7 minute childlike explanation of how big the galaxy is. Well maybe you're right, most people from boxden needed to see it and it was easy for them to understand. but im not sure you could expect an attention span longer than 1 minute from them
 7 years ago '06        #67
RAZAH CUTS 5835 heat pts5835
space
avatar space
space
$54,045 | Props total: 18807 18807
 Akilleez said:
what i don't understand is how any type of motivation, or concept would be ungraspable. why do their motivations have to be too intelligent to understand?? now i can partially agree that a concept would be hard to get sometimes (like the concept of nuclear physics) but how would a motivation be hard to get??? serious question.
maybe if they outlined in a broad definition what their purpose was for us, than yeah, perhaps we could sort of see what they we're here for, but that also brings more questions into play, like, how would we communicate w/ them? Whom would they choose to visit first in terms of a nation? etc., etc.,....

I think a large part of what we would believe they were here for would be derived by who they chose to visit first...so, if they choose to visit N. Korea or Russia or somethin like that before the U.S., watch out...Americans would def. think some treachery was afoot...
 7 years ago '08        #68
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
avatar space
space
$40,104 | Props total: 23319 23319
 SpyDa said:
no proof you have a soul better yet a brain. its been seen in others but not yours you go by the faith of a machine and the word of your doctor. i dont see you saying your not going to believe you have a brain till you cut your head open to see it.
I just don't believe aliens from billions of miles away with technology that blows ours away are coming to earth in ships that look like the flying saucers from the movies. Of course aliens exist but I highly doubt their anything close what we've been dreaming that they look like.
 7 years ago '09        #69
Akilleez 
space
avatar space
space
$1,319 | Props total: 23 23
 RAZAH CUTS said:
maybe if they outlined in a broad definition what their purpose was for us, than yeah, perhaps we could sort of see what they we're here for, but that also brings more questions into play, like, how would we communicate w/ them? Whom would they choose to visit first in terms of a nation? etc., etc.,....

I think a large part of what we would believe they were here for would be derived by who they chose to visit first...so, if they choose to visit N. Korea or Russia or somethin like that before the U.S., watch out...Americans would def. think some treachery was afoot...
i see what ur sayin', but i guess what im sayin' is that the general motivation for any living being is pretty much universal, and not too hard to comprehend. self preservation, or the preservation of your kind. i couln't see anything too relevant beyond that, but maybe thats your point
 7 years ago '07        #70
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
avatar space
space
$38,313 | Props total: 10062 10062
 Akilleez said:
i see what ur sayin', but i guess what im sayin' is that the general motivation for any living being is pretty much universal, and not too hard to comprehend. self preservation, or the preservation of your kind. i couln't see anything too relevant beyond that, but maybe thats your point
think about where u would have to be spiritually to be that advanced in science and technology...they could possibly know more about the soul and life after death then we do and recently we've had some startling facts about both. so those type of things could have some motivation that u would never understand.
 7 years ago '06        #71
RAZAH CUTS 5835 heat pts5835
space
avatar space
space
$54,045 | Props total: 18807 18807
 Akilleez said:
i see what ur sayin', but i guess what im sayin' is that the general motivation for any living being is pretty much universal, and not too hard to comprehend. self preservation, or the preservation of your kind. i couln't see anything too relevant beyond that, but maybe thats your point
that's just the thing my dude, our set of beliefs about "life", existence and even time probably vary radically from those of beings from another galaxy...they probably would understand us, but I doubt we'd know too much about them and how they think...
 7 years ago '06        #72
RAZAH CUTS 5835 heat pts5835
space
avatar space
space
$54,045 | Props total: 18807 18807
 Cambury said:
think about where u would have to be spiritually to be that advanced in science and technology...they could possibly know more about the soul and life after death then we do and recently we've had some startling facts about both. so those type of things could have some motivation that u would never understand.
what recent "startling facts" are you referencing?
 7 years ago '05        #73
I Am... 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,208 | Props total: 49 49
 Shea-bird said:
To the non-believers:

Explain why ancient Egyptian civiliztions pointed the Great Pyramids at specific locations in space. Also, explain why they had heiroglyphics which depicted flying crafts and spacemen.


[pic - click to view]

ok where are these carvings from? why do the spaceships and aliens look like the ones from hollywood movies? how do we know those aren't spears and the tools used to sharpen them? where is the real proof? its in 4000yr old sumerian stone heads? I want 1080p video!!!

Its easy to say that theres other life because its statistically plausible, but where the f**k is the real conclusive evidence?
 7 years ago '08        #74
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
avatar space
space
$40,104 | Props total: 23319 23319
I actually hope we see aliens during our life time and they step out their ship and they look just like us.

The letdown would be INCREDIBLE
 7 years ago '08        #75
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
avatar space
space
$12,962 | Props total: 5529 5529
I appreciate the aliens helping us out with the nukes but sheeeeeeit you really don't wana know how superior they sound to us if this is true.

Hopefully they keep it civilized lol But more
 09-27-2010, 05:01 PM         #76
Ni2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mathematic said:
have you not been reading the thread? who says it will take them millions of years to travel anywhere? it may take us millions of years because of our technology but you cant compare our tech to their tech....they may be millions of years ahead of us...when it comes to space travel and technology..

'Use your brain, its all you got!"
wtf are you talking about. you obviously didnt grasp anything i said. it takes like 8 mins for sunlight to reach earth. even if they traveling at the speed of light and time slows down for them, time still passes here on earth. im not comparing tech. its simple math. if they from the other side of the universe and travel here at the speed of light it might be thousands of years our time.

my whole point was just cause a few explorer ships have reached us people a.ssume they would have conquered us or whatever by now. but im trying to take into account the time it would take htem to get a fleet here to do something. those explorer ships might have left there planet before we knew our planet was round. hell they could have left before dinosaurs were extinct.


Last edited by Ni2; 09-27-2010 at 05:06 PM..
 7 years ago '09        #77
Akilleez 
space
avatar space
space
$1,319 | Props total: 23 23
 Cambury said:
think about where u would have to be spiritually to be that advanced in science and technology...they could possibly know more about the soul and life after death then we do and recently we've had some startling facts about both. so those type of things could have some motivation that u would never understand.
what i think is that the farther along we get in technology, the farther away we move from spirituality. i beleive in god, but the two subjects don't even really relate to me. at least not untill they're connected undisputedly. i do agree that they might be aware of alternate planes of existance, but once again, imo, that doesnt connect to spirituality. i think it only connects to our limited understanding of what reality really is.
 7 years ago '05        #78
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$53,443 | Props total: 7086 7086
Just read through the entire thread, and I think a lot of you will find what I am about to post an interesting read.


[pic - click to view]




Drag the picture up to a new tab/Right click, select view image/or if worse comes to worse just save it and open it.
 7 years ago '04        #79
SpyDa 180 heat pts180
space
avatar space
space
$12,903 | Props total: 2539 2539
 Arson said:
I actually hope we see aliens during our life time and they step out their ship and they look just like us.

The letdown would be INCREDIBLE
churches would label it the return of jesus
 7 years ago '08        #80
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
avatar space
space
$40,104 | Props total: 23319 23319
 Ni2 said:
wtf are you talking about. you obviously didnt grasp anything i said. it takes like 8 mins for sunlight to reach earth. even if they traveling at the speed of light and time slows down for them, time still passes here on earth. im not comparing tech. its simple math. if they from the other side of the universe and travel here at the speed of light it might be thousands of years our time.

my whole point was just cause a few explorer ships have reached us people a.ssume they would have conquered us or whatever by now. but im trying to take into account the time it would take htem to get a fleet here to do something. those explorer ships might have left there planet before we knew our planet was round.
yep
speed of light: 671 million miles per hour

distance from Earth to Mars when we are farthest away from it : 250 million miles

and Mars is about a 260day to a 6 month trip just to get there.

You guys gotta stop using science fiction movie logic. Hyper speed and etc, ain't real.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 61
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
30 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 28
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
157 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 24
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
87 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 22
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
65 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 16
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
74 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 15
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
168 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 11
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
62 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 10
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
229 comments
2 days ago
@news
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy