Sep 27 - Aliens Have Deactivated British And US Nuclear Missiles, Say US Military Pilots

most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
193 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
86 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
79 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
40 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #41
SpyDa 180 heat pts180
space
space
$12,910 | Props total: 2549 2549
my outtake on this........

quit thinking aliens is Area 51, Dragonball Z Planet Namek or ET. The Being from another planet would only have the features to survive on the planet they were given. they'd evolve around that planet so they wouldn't function like a human because the planet requires different features to live.

If something ever reaches earth you'll see Religion get tossed out of the window.
 7 years ago '04        #42
SpyDa 180 heat pts180
space
space
$12,910 | Props total: 2549 2549
 Ni2 said:
if they were exploring the universe and found earth it could potentially take them millions of years our time to get a fleet here.
your comparing that to a civilization thats in the s**ts right now. look at the technology that was put into the Great pyramid by a strong civilization. they accomplished more then in one structure that people still cant accomplish.

so me i believe if the civilization was as strong as it was back in the pyramid era. we would possibly be hitting other planets by now. i have this feeling for some reason the pyramid will eventually be an answer to alot of questions. when you have amnesia you always leave something behind that can trigger that thought. and over time i believe it will happen

Last edited by SpyDa; 09-27-2010 at 04:08 PM..
 7 years ago '07        #43
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
$38,313 | Props total: 10062 10062
 Mathematic said:
i can remember who it was but this convo came up a while back when the Knowledge corner was poppin with threads about aliens and space travel. Some kid actually said "aliens could never travel in space because they would use alot of gas. and they would run out of it just to reach us"
:laugh ing5:
 7 years ago '06        #44
RAZAH CUTS 5840 heat pts5840
space
space
$54,077 | Props total: 18895 18895
lol @ some of you dis-crediting the fact that Aliens exist b/c of logical and illogical thinking....they're aliens muhf**ka! Our logic and sense of thinking has nothing to do w/ them....if anything....
 7 years ago '09        #45
K0ntrast 63 heat pts63
space
space
$29,700 | Props total: 13247 13247
I want to meetg an ET wonder how that would go.
 7 years ago '04        #46
Shea-bird 5 heat pts
space
space
$1,725 | Props total: 381 381
To the non-believers:

Explain why ancient Egyptian civiliztions pointed the Great Pyramids at specific locations in space. Also, explain why they had heiroglyphics which depicted flying crafts and spacemen.

[pic - click to view]

09-27-2010, 04:14 PM         #47
pennstatebolt 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
What if they got some hot a.ss female aliens that look like us?
 09-27-2010, 04:14 PM         #48
Ni2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SpyDa said:
your comparing that to a civilization thats in the s**ts right now. look at the technology that was put into the Great pyramid by a strong civilization. they accomplished more then in one structure that people still cant accomplish.

so me i believe if the civilization was as strong as it was back in the pyramid era. we would possibly be hitting other planets by now.
what i was saying is, if they send out explorer ships, they find earth and would have to send a signal back to there planet to come here to conquer us, the distance they traveled could take them millions of years our time to get here. millions is a bit much, but it could easily take them hundreds of years. so they find us in the 50's and cant get here to conquer us til 3000.
 7 years ago '08        #49
J_Clarity13 112 heat pts112
space
space
$6,343 | Props total: 4035 4035
they are lying so you guys can accept them check this out

[video - click to view]

7 years ago '04        #50
---Max-Payne--- 
space
space
$5,472 | Props total: 23 23

[video - click to view]

7 years ago '09        #51
WezLFaCe_KiD 57 heat pts57
space
space
$14,832 | Props total: 1052 1052
 Shea-bird said:
To the non-believers:

Explain why ancient Egyptian civiliztions pointed the Great Pyramids at specific locations in space. Also, explain why they had heiroglyphics which depicted flying crafts and spacemen.

[pic - click to view]

what tomb or temple is that art in? nice post btw
 7 years ago '08        #52
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 8 8
 Ni2 said:
what i was saying is, if they send out explorer ships, they find earth and would have to send a signal back to there planet to come here to conquer us, the distance they traveled could take them millions of years our time to get here. millions is a bit much, but it could easily take them hundreds of years. so they find us in the 50's and cant get here to conquer us til 3000.
have you not been reading the thread? who says it will take them millions of years to travel anywhere? it may take us millions of years because of our technology but you cant compare our tech to their tech....they may be millions of years ahead of us...when it comes to space travel and technology..

'Use your brain, its all you got!"

Morphy said:
Why should we not a.ssume that? Our industrial revolution is only about 300 years old. That's a very short period of time. It wasn't until 50 years ago that we flew to our own moon. ONLY 50 YEARS AGO. We got only 50 years of space technology - you really think that we're in first place in this entire universe?

Open your mind!

Last edited by supervillain; 09-27-2010 at 04:22 PM..
 09-27-2010, 04:19 PM         #53
Trillnigga 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Illuminatis written all over this!
 7 years ago '07        #54
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
$38,313 | Props total: 10062 10062
i think there are only two plausible explanations for the alien hypothesis: either they are here and have been here for many years and some gov't knos and has been incontact with them for a few decades now or they are demons trying to trick us into believing this stuff and the plan has taken thousands ofyears to hatch....I believe the first
 7 years ago '08        #55
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,110 | Props total: 23354 23354
so in over 40 years after this disabling happened nothing else happened?

stop it 5. If aliens were going to k!ll us we'd be dead by now.
 7 years ago '08        #56
J_Clarity13 112 heat pts112
space
space
$6,343 | Props total: 4035 4035
they say there are ships heading this way oct.13 is date they might show us how they look supposedly but it's all b.s.
 7 years ago '05        #57
Str8 outta Cuse 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,515 | Props total: 49 49
Why would they stop tho? We have enough nukes now to blow up the earth several times.
 7 years ago '09        #58
Akilleez 
space
space
$1,319 | Props total: 23 23
 SpyDa said:
my outtake on this........

quit thinking aliens is Area 51, Dragonball Z Planet Namek or ET. The Being from another planet would only have the features to survive on the planet they were given. they'd evolve around that planet so they wouldn't function like a human because the planet requires different features to live.

If something ever reaches earth you'll see Religion get tossed out of the window.
disagree.....

the basic elements to create life are generally similar throughout the universe, well at least OUR corner of it anyway. the laws of physics, gravity, mass, matter, and hydrogen and helium are all essential for the flow of our universe, and kinda shape the conditions for which life can form. if there were life forms other than ours, i don't think they would be much different on a molecular level. what would be different would be the tolerance level for which the body can withstand on a different planet, but science can fix that easily (condition spacific suits, and masks.)
 7 years ago '06        #59
RAZAH CUTS 5840 heat pts5840
space
space
$54,077 | Props total: 18895 18895
lol, the extremely limited thinking in this thread is so prevalent....

okay, no.1, yes, if you wanna see some interesting proof of life beyond this planet look no further than some ancient artifacts from civilizations like the Sumerians, the Egyptians and so forth....some very interesting stuff there...

no. 2, yo, I highly doubt that we would grasp any of the the motivations that these extremely developed beings would have...

as far as what they would look like, i mean, could be anything...some people claim they look like teh classical description of the "Greys"...other ppl contend they look pretty much like us except bigger (Annunaki theories)
 7 years ago '08        #60
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,110 | Props total: 23354 23354
until I see some actual proof, I'm not believing the ducktales. And when I say actual proof I'm talkin live from the situation room with wolf blitzer proof
Home      

most viewed right now
joie chavis
33 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
52 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
92 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
110 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New Pictures Of DG Yola In Jail
71 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
64 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Roseanne Revival Gets Premiere Date on ABC — Watch Season 10 Teaser
56 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy