Sep 27 - Aliens Have Deactivated British And US Nuclear Missiles, Say US Military Pilots

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
190 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
108 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
101 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
66 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '08        #21
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 7 7
 Morphy said:
Why should we not a.ssume that? Our industrial revolution is only about 300 years old. That's a very short period of time. It wasn't until 50 years ago that we flew to our own moon. ONLY 50 YEARS AGO.

If there is another planet out there why would we a.ssume that they haven't been living with space age technology for thousands of years? Let's also think about that we're making it seem like all aliens can travel in space when it may in fact be just a handful out of the billions of planets with intelligent life on it. Maybe those other civilizations didn't wonder about space or just havent got around to it yet.

Do you realize there are gallaxies that are colliding that have been in existence for multiple times as long as our own. We should EXPECT that there are things in existence out there who surpass us by millions of years.

It would be highly ignorant to think that they haven't mastered "unbelievable travel" if they in fact have had thousands if not millions of years of a head start on technology. We got only 50 years of space technology - you really think that we're in first place in this entire universe?

Open your mind!
the bolded is really something to think about....50 years? you can really put that in perspective if you really think about it...
 7 years ago '08        #22
space
space
 Akilleez said:
completely agree.... we still beleive its impossible to travel at full lightspeed. they estimate that its only possible to travel at 99.9% of the actual speed of light, but i'm sure mach speed seemed impossible 200 years ago, or even flight. and since most people beleive what they are told are facts by people they think are smarter, then the few people who DO beleive will get overshadowed.
i can remember who it was but this convo came up a while back when the Knowledge corner was poppin with threads about aliens and space travel. Some kid actually said "aliens could never travel in space because they would use alot of gas. and they would run out of it just to reach us"
 7 years ago '06        #23
ohiostate7 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,979 | Props total: 241 241
"Aliens shut down our missiles"
-Missiles launch and strike Iran
"Aliens did it"

7 years ago '04        #24
LightsOut 19 heat pts19
space
space
$11,609 | Props total: 1 1
 ohiostate7 said:
"Aliens shut down our missiles"
-Missiles launch and strike Iran
"Aliens did it"

09-27-2010, 03:10 PM         #25
Got Cheeve? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Hey man... deny deny deny... be like, "sorry dog, aliens did it"
 7 years ago '06        #26
RAZAH CUTS 5835 heat pts5835
space
space
$54,036 | Props total: 18801 18801
ha! the Aliens know how lil' sense we got and is preventing us from destroying our own environment with a nuclear war/weapons....

...that or they're getting ready to take over and they're disabling the only real threat of a weapon we have against them....

....OR, the U.S. govt. keeps runnin w/ the whole "Alien" story/propaganda to hid their f**king corrupt and evil a.ss agendas and foreign policy...

smarten up ppl...military personnel can be controlled...they also too can be fed mis and dis-information....

*shrugs*

Last edited by RAZAH CUTS; 09-27-2010 at 03:35 PM..
 7 years ago '08        #27
space
space
 RAZAH CUTS said:
ha! the Aliens know how lil' sense we got and is preventing us from destroying our own environment with a nuclear war/weapons....

...that or they're getting ready to take over and they're disabling the only real threat of a weapon we have against them....

*shrugs*
well that is an interesting point..it kinda makes you think....
 7 years ago '07        #28
Bruce Leeroy 
space
space
$16,662 | Props total: 813 813
 Eddie.. said:
lol word exactly.

why would they SIT OVER TOP OF A CITY IN THE DAYTIME there is no logical reason to do this.

I still don't see the logic behind us sending out signals for a race smarter than us to find us.

They'd prolly find us and eat us or something, and take all of whatever resources they need.
Sounds alot like certain humans.
 09-27-2010, 03:43 PM         #29
forsakenninja05 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
interesting
 09-27-2010, 03:43 PM         #30
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
worryin bout Aliens now are we? there better not be no more than 2 n*ggas in here eatin this BS up

need to be worryin bout Mr Charlie
 7 years ago '06        #31
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
$57,461 | Props total: 14706 14706
some of u are f**king out of ur mind.
 09-27-2010, 03:48 PM         #32
bornleader 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
maybe they are trying to save our ignorant species called mankind, who believe that war is a way of life and destroy this earth we live on daily..
 7 years ago '06        #33
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94
space
space
$27,979 | Props total: 4000 4000
 Morphy said:
Why should we not a.ssume that? Our industrial revolution is only about 300 years old. That's a very short period of time. It wasn't until 50 years ago that we flew to our own moon. ONLY 50 YEARS AGO.

If there is another planet out there why would we a.ssume that they haven't been living with space age technology for thousands of years? Let's also think about that we're making it seem like all aliens can travel in space when it may in fact be just a handful out of the billions of planets with intelligent life on it. Maybe those other civilizations didn't wonder about space or just havent got around to it yet.

Do you realize there are gallaxies that are colliding that have been in existence for multiple times as long as our own. We should EXPECT that there are things in existence out there who surpass us by millions of years.

It would be highly ignorant to think that they haven't mastered "unbelievable travel" if they in fact have had thousands if not millions of years of a head start on technology. We got only 50 years of space technology - you really think that we're in first place in this entire universe?

Open your mind!
Thank you. Religious beliefs ASIDE, that's another reason why I hate arrogant idiots who say without a shadow of a doubt that "there is no higher being/god/entity." How the hell do YOU know, you puny Homo Sapien?!

"1500 years ago everybody knew the Earth was the center of the universe. 500 years ago everybody knew the Earth was flat... Imagine what you'll know tomorrow."

1500 years. Not even a BLINK in universal time.
 09-27-2010, 03:54 PM         #34
Krazy K 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

This is the dumbest thread I ever seen on BX....at least the Illuminati stuff is believable. n*ggas on here prob addicted to ghost hunters and shyt. I didn't know black people thought this too...
 7 years ago '04        #35
Shea-bird 5 heat pts
space
space
$1,725 | Props total: 381 381
 Icemouth said:
Big difference between knowing the exist and claiming they've been here. If they supposedly come here all the time why is it only "the government" that knows for a fact? If they're so powerful why don't they appear to random people? Or better yet, go sit above a city IN THE DAY TIME.
As a matter of fact, they do. You may dismiss this next statement, but I swear on my grave, this story is true.

About 8 years ago, my Dad was in Melbourne, Australia for one reason or another. Jet-lagged and screwed up by the time difference, he was awake in his hotel room just after sunrise. He decided to take a video of the city through his hotel room window. Making vague comments and slowly paning from side to side up and down. When he returned from his visit, he decided to show me, my older sister and her friend the video. We were not excited to say the least. As we watched the 10 minute long clip, my sister's friend said, "what was that!" We rewound the tape and sure enough he had caught something very strange on tape. As he was panning from left to right, you see this orange glowing disk, with white revelving lights literally appear through the early morning cloud cover. When you slow-mo it, you don't get the same effect. You see, this thing decends through the clouds and is sporadic moving side to side. I've showed the video to a s**tload of my friends and it's left them all jaw-dropped. I myself was a skeptic until I saw this footage and if it wasn't on a VHS cassette, I'd have that s**t on youtube in a hot minute. Trust me, there are things out there.
 7 years ago '05        #36
I Am... 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,208 | Props total: 49 49
 Morphy said:

Open your mind!

yea but what if we ARE the first. what if we ARE the only ones in the entire universe. why haven't these superintelligent beings seeked us out already and introduced themselves to the human race? if they were violent and agressive they could conquer us and take our resources as someone stated (unless we have nothing of significance to them), or if they were peaceful, then introduce yourselves as such to us humans.

Of course theres the possibilty that they studied us and came to the conclusion that we would attack them in which case they would have to wipe us out and they don't wanna do that.

but seriously... where they at??? why are there never elaborate pictures, but instead some blobs and a conspiracy theorist behind em? wheres the f**king solid evidence already?????
 7 years ago '06        #37
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94
space
space
$27,979 | Props total: 4000 4000
 Krazy K said:

This is the dumbest thread I ever seen on BX....at least the Illuminati stuff is believable. n*ggas on here prob addicted to ghost hunters and shyt. I didn't know black people thought this too...
You watch retarded a.ss music videos, right? You watch stupid movies that last a few hours right? Shut the f**k up, take 7 MINUTES and watch this:

[video - click to view]

7 years ago '07        #38
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
$38,313 | Props total: 10059 10059
 Icemouth said:
Not relevant at all. So what if there's another planet with some advanced species in another galaxy? You're somehow a.ssuming they've mastered unbelievable travel, happened to find our specific galaxy with our specific planet.

Big difference between knowing the exist and claiming they've been here. If they supposedly come here all the time why is it only "the government" that knows for a fact? If they're so powerful why don't they appear to random people? Or better yet, go sit above a city IN THE DAY TIME.
the reason the gov't would kno its a fact is becuz they believe the people claiming they saw them or were abducted....
 7 years ago '06        #39
d4deesnuts 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,424 | Props total: 3135 3135
 Eddie.. said:
lol word exactly.

why would they SIT OVER TOP OF A CITY IN THE DAYTIME there is no logical reason to do this.

I still don't see the logic behind us sending out signals for a race smarter than us to find us.

They'd prolly find us and eat us or something, and take all of whatever resources they need.
seriously, i can't believe some idiot said he doesn't believe cuz they wont do something as stupid as make themselves known to the public.
 09-27-2010, 04:03 PM         #40
Ni2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
if they were exploring the universe and found earth it could potentially take them millions of years our time to get a fleet here.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
86 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
304 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
250 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Suavementeee Besameee
35 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
98 comments
21 hours ago