Sep 27 - Aliens Have Deactivated British And US Nuclear Missiles, Say US Military Pilots

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
21 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
75 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
40 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
76 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #181
MochaWhitey 10 heat pts10
space
space
$5,516 | Props total: 324 324
Razah Cuts>>>>>
 09-29-2010, 02:08 PM         #182
Icemouth 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 antdog said:
what great reasoning "the universe is so big there MUST be life out there", even though yall have no proof at all :disdain2:. Just because it's big doesn't automatically mean it's s**t out there.
Yea actually it kinda does if you honestly think something that is so large we can't even begin to fathom it, and as far as we know could go on forever, with trillions and trillions of planets, and you think we happen to be the only one that has life...you're an idiot, sorry. There's probably nothing in the ocean depths either right

-BigC- said:
No you don't know they exist, you believe they do which is not the same thing. There is no hard evidence of aliens/UFOs existing so stop acting like there is.
The stupidity is mind blowing. There is inarguable proof that UFO's exist. Know why? Because it's a manmade word created for the sole purpose of describing something that WE ENCOUNTER ALL THE TIME. A UFO is NOT an alien you stupid motherf**ker it's anything that appears to be flying that we can't identify. You ever seen something get thrown past you and you didn't know what it was? That's a UFO you dumb bastard.

TiPZ said:
Word..

And even if Aliens did exist somewhere in the universe who's to say that their more advanced than us? They could be just figuring out how to use their brains, or they could be heavily advanced, it goes both ways.

As of right now Aliens are man-made.
I don't think anyones said that? They said if they've been to earth or contacted us they would absolutely have to be more advanced then us, not that all life everywhere is automatically more advanced.
 09-29-2010, 02:17 PM         #183
KandyRedSS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
for the skeptical, i encourage you to watch the History channel series "Ancient Aliens"

It is somewhat bias, but they do have proof though. its extremely weird.

The episodes are 2 hrs long, but the info they have is mind blowing.

skeptics please watch...
 7 years ago '04        #184
HHS 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,554 | Props total: 93 93
 Sniggit said:
if you dont believe in probability, then you are.... beyond fkn stupid

this is proven from your rofl smilies

*- and if you were open minded, youd also know that its just as hard to prove ai is not real, than to prove that it is real. It is one of the only arguments where you can actually prove they couldnt be real because of our current knowledge of the universe.

But the fact that ur not open minded, you wont even attempt at discussing the arguments for the fact it is ALWAYS going to be in favour of AI being real. Theres no evidence because we have a lack of technology, which doesnt prove they arnt real. Its like saying the stars dont exist outside of our solar system. How do we know this isnt true? because from what we know about our sun and light, we base on all the other stars in the universe.

The same principal should be applied to life, but the fact that the human mind is so stupid and gullible and close minded ,( to the fact that the conciousness thinks its the most important thing in the universe ) it will never happen.
We know stars exist outside of our solar system, and their similarities with our sun, through observation and reason. We haven't observed any intelligent life outside of earth, so you can't say that it definitely exists. It probably does, but that's all we can logically say. It's not being closed minded to say that, it's just how logic works, probabilities do not equal definite facts, you need evidence.

Last edited by HHS; 09-29-2010 at 04:12 PM..
 7 years ago '05        #185
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,467 | Props total: 7114 7114
 Sniggit said:
Contradicted, life has been proven on mars. Bacterial life, which is still technically life since none of yall have specified artificial intelligence.

and if you wana do math and probability, against the fact that life can adapt anywhere, and the fact theres at least billions of part-water planets, id say the odds are against em being not real ( This is AI im talking about, possibly even so advanced they are spirits or gods, given the amount of stars in the universe, possibility of extra dimensions and universe's, and the current prediction of how long the universe has been around, id say its more than probable in a theoretical term again that AI is out there. Which isnt proof, but isnt that what most of our technology is based on, physics n theorys? :) )

*- Actually, against probability, id say its definite.
While I agree with you that intelligent life existing outside of Earth is the only logical a.ssumption to make, you are using the wrong wording bro. Artificial Intelligence? AI? These are not robots. If organic life does in fact exist outside of our solar system and it is intelligent, then it is not artificial intelligence. You're mixing up robots and aliens .

You posted that at damn near 1 AM though and might've been drinking so you get a pass.
 7 years ago '06        #186
RAZAH CUTS 5840 heat pts5840
space
space
$54,077 | Props total: 18894 18894
couple of days later and I find it totally mind boggling how little news coverage this story is getting....

I mean it's not like this is a bunch of toothless yahoos talking to their lil' podunk news team...it's a bunch of high standing, retired Air Force officers speaking at the National Press Club...ppl I would more or less regard as credible sources/witnesses saying that they witnessed 1st hand objects that seemed other worldly tampering with Nuclear defense systems....

I'll charge this to the vast economic recession and the tom foolery that goes along with mid-term elections eating most of the news cycles, but come on, at some point I think you have to look at what seems credible and give it some spotlight....
 7 years ago '05        #187
space
space
 Cambury said:
my whole point was that even if i hop'd aboard a spaceship and had a convo wit an alien u still would ask for more evidence...basically its up to u to believe or not to believe but the proof is there. there is no hard proof
Listen bro you are making your side of the argument look terrible. It is not "up to you to believe or not to believe." I mean, I think it is a pretty logical a.ssumption to make that intelligent life forms DO exist out there. BUT, you gotta look at it from a neutral standpoint and put your opinion on the matter to the side and understand the other side of the argument.

It's easy for me to do, because I am an atheist, so I'm on the other side of this argument on a pretty regular basis. They don't believe that aliens exist because there is no hard proof, just like I don't believe that God exists because there is no hard proof. (Lets put aside the fact that the probability of aliens existing is about ten thousand times more likely then a creator existing. That's a different subject all together.)

A common response I get from religious people on the subject of believing in God is "It's not about proof. Its about faith." Blah, blah, blah. That is such a stupid argument right there its insulting to me to even be told such gibberish. They wonder why we don't believe in God and say "You cannot PROVE that he does not exist!" Well obviously, s**thead, that can never be FULLY proven unless we make some GROUNDBREAKING discovery about the history of the Universe, and even then religious people would remain aplenty. But, the thing there is, the burden of PROOF is not on us to prove that God does not exist. The claim that he does exist is so ridiculous that the burden of proof is on them to prove he does exist. Not the other way around.

Think of it this way, if I go to the police station and report a murder and the cops go to the murder scene and there is no dead body, the burden of proof to prove that a murder ever actually happened is on me. They don't have to prove that a murder didn't happen.

So, the same applies here. Because what we are saying cannot be proven as FACT, as of today, the burden of proof is on us. They don't have to prove to us that aliens DON'T exist. We have to prove that they do exist.

I mean, there is plenty of evidence to suggest that they do exist, some of which has been highlighted in this very thread, but there is no concrete proof. Going back to the murder analogy, if this was a trial and we were trying to convict a guy for murder, we have enough evidence to make most people that are following the trial believe that the dude committed the murder, but we do not have enough evidence to get him convicted.

Sorry for the analogies, . Just putting it into persepective.

I am on your side of the argument, though. I believe intelligent life exists and I believe it is foolish to believe otherwise. But a religious nut believes God exists and believes I am foolish for believing otherwise, so I can't really talk s**t. (Even though as I said, the probability of aliens existing is a thousand times more likely then God existing. It has been proven that life CAN develop and evolve into advanced intelligent creatures. Humans, dolphins, and chimpanzees for example. It has never been proven, and there is no example of, the possibility of an invisible man that has the ability to create entire galaxies out of nothing exists. Sorry just had to throw that last bit in there. )
 09-29-2010, 05:58 PM         #188
iHateLoso 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jessie17 said:
they say there are ships heading this way oct.13 is date they might show us how they look supposedly but it's all b.s.
That's my birthday.

7 years ago '05        #189
rawchester 14 heat pts14
space
space
$5,400 | Props total: 4552 4552
 RAZAH CUTS said:
couple of days later and I find it totally mind boggling how little news coverage this story is getting....

I mean it's not like this is a bunch of toothless yahoos talking to their lil' podunk news team...it's a bunch of high standing, retired Air Force officers speaking at the National Press Club...ppl I would more or less regard as credible sources/witnesses saying that they witnessed 1st hand objects that seemed other worldly tampering with Nuclear defense systems....

I'll charge this to the vast economic recession and the tom foolery that goes along with mid-term elections eating most of the news cycles, but come on, at some point I think you have to look at what seems credible and give it some spotlight....
you know how the news stations do and you know who they take orders from. they are still protecting those interests. It is crazy how a story talkin about the possibility of an entity capable of disabling NATO nuclear weapons is being swept under the rug. meanwhile let someone 'intercept' a phone call or email about some terrorists plotting to detonate explosive pens in shopping malls and it will be all over the news.
 7 years ago '04        #190
bibbyboi 25 heat pts25
space
space
$11,224 | Props total: 2222 2222
a couple things i wanted to say...

1. We will eventually have the technology to evade death...whether by cloning new parts, finding a way to sequence our dna in a way that will allow us to live forever, combining technology with biology: basically finding a way to transfer our consciousness into a machine, or all of the above.....

with this being said, who's to say that there isn't a civilization that isn't already advanced enough to do these things....it wouldn't be as preposterous to think that they traveled millions of years or billions of years to reach here....think of a flies lifespan in comparison to ours....

2. for all we know extraterrestrials could be smaller than the size of our atoms and we wouldn't even know......

3. they may have figured a way to fold space/time like we have already theorized is possible....or they could be from a totally different universe/dimension all together and not need to "travel" anywhere...
 7 years ago '05        #191
space
space
 bibbyboi said:
a couple things i wanted to say...

1. We will eventually have the technology to evade death...whether by cloning new parts, finding a way to sequence our dna in a way that will allow us to live forever, combining technology with biology: basically finding a way to transfer our consciousness into a machine, or all of the above.....

with this being said, who's to say that there isn't a civilization that isn't already advanced enough to do these things....it wouldn't be as preposterous to think that they traveled millions of years or billions of years to reach here....think of a flies lifespan in comparison to ours....
I thought that was pretty much universally accepted. Eventually we will be able to stop aging all together, most likely. Probably make child birth illegal, perhaps have a select group of people have children every 10 or 20 years or so.
 7 years ago '04        #192
bibbyboi 25 heat pts25
space
space
$11,224 | Props total: 2222 2222
 Reppindaburghh said:
I thought that was pretty much universally accepted. Eventually we will be able to stop aging all together, most likely. Probably make child birth illegal, perhaps have a select group of people have children every 10 or 20 years or so.
I just noticed the main reason that people give against aliens being able to get here is that it would take too long...but they didn't take into consideration that while it is too long for us, other civilizations may have already beat death...so they will no longer have to travel at light speeds to get here......
 09-29-2010, 10:06 PM         #193
-BigC- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Reppindaburghh said:
While I agree with you that intelligent life existing outside of Earth is the only logical a.ssumption to make, you are using the wrong wording bro. Artificial Intelligence? AI? These are not robots. If organic life does in fact exist outside of our solar system and it is intelligent, then it is not artificial intelligence. You're mixing up robots and aliens .

You posted that at damn near 1 AM though and might've been drinking so you get a pass.
Why did you have to correct him for This dude is the exact type of person I referenced earlier, somebody who thinks they are smart and attempts to school people on s**t they don't even have the vocabulary to describe let alone educate
 Icemouth said:

The stupidity is mind blowing. There is inarguable proof that UFO's exist. Know why? Because it's a manmade word created for the sole purpose of describing something that WE ENCOUNTER ALL THE TIME. A UFO is NOT an alien you stupid motherf**ker it's anything that appears to be flying that we can't identify. You ever seen something get thrown past you and you didn't know what it was? That's a UFO you dumb bastard.
Did you not see aliens/UFOs? Or did you think I wrote it that way but still meant that UFOs don't exist even though I implied proof of alien UFOs don't exist? Or do you just read what you want and get off on calling people names while putting words in bold?
 7 years ago '08        #194
king33 4 heat pts
space
space
$738 | Props total: 428 428
 jessie17 said:
they say there are ships heading this way oct.13 is date they might show us how they look supposedly but it's all b.s.
thats my bday this alien talk has always intrigued me though, first thing i wanted to be when i grew up was an astronaut. its fascinating to take into account that aliens have found our planet, one that sustains life, in the giant grab bag of galaxies we call the universe
 7 years ago '08        #195
fit2bboss 8 heat pts
space
space
$5,604 | Props total: 1320 1320
gtfo with that alien s**t..
 09-30-2010, 02:54 AM         #196
Sniggit 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 -BigC- said:
Why did you have to correct him for This dude is the exact type of person I referenced earlier, somebody who thinks they are smart and attempts to school people on s**t they don't even have the vocabulary to describe let alone educate

Did you not see aliens/UFOs? Or did you think I wrote it that way but still meant that UFOs don't exist even though I implied proof of alien UFOs don't exist? Or do you just read what you want and get off on calling people names while putting words in bold?
Yes my dude, thats why you quoted him and not me, gtfo please

theres nothing wrong with the way I explained things, perhaps my punctuation and vocab wasnt on point, but thats because i was a lil high/drunk

i think you are what they call a hypocrite, because every time you have tried to attack me you havnt even quoted me nor gave a hint of intelligence to your argument. so id say your the one who thinks their smart yet cant school people for s**t

again, our technology isnt advanced enough HHS so its impossible to get definite eveidence for the fact we dont know what aliens are, thats why I use probability in my arguments. A good example of my reasoning is that perfect erath-like planet thats been found in the goldylock zone.

My pc's being slow as s**t so I cba to get a dictionary term, but im pretty sure artifficial intelligence is a term for intelligent life like ourselves, ie a organism that has developed electronics n technology
 09-30-2010, 02:53 PM         #197
-BigC- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Sniggit said:

theres nothing wrong with the way I explained things, perhaps my punctuation and vocab wasnt on point, but thats because i was a lil high/drunk
i think you are what they call a hypocrite, because every time you have tried to attack me you havnt even quoted me nor gave a hint of intelligence to your argument. so id say your the one who thinks their smart yet cant school people for s**t
again, our technology isnt advanced enough HHS so its impossible to get definite eveidence for the fact we dont know what aliens are, thats why I use probability in my arguments. A good example of my reasoning is that perfect erath-like planet thats been found in the goldylock zone.My pc's being slow as s**t so I cba to get a dictionary term, but im pretty sure artifficial intelligence is a term for intelligent life like ourselves, ie a organism that has developed electronics n technology
Look I really ain't even trying to clown you, there are just a lot of people like you that don't really know anything about anything but read some conspiracy theory article or watched a movie and try to explain things using words you don't even know the meanings of. Articial intelligence is in basic terms a robot not an alien life form.

And I did quote you with just my for reply. Because it wasn't long after I mentioned people doing what you did that you made that post...
 7 years ago '05        #198
space
space
 Sniggit said:

again, our technology isnt advanced enough HHS so its impossible to get definite eveidence for the fact we dont know what aliens are, thats why I use probability in my arguments. A good example of my reasoning is that perfect erath-like planet thats been found in the goldylock zone.

My pc's being slow as s**t so I cba to get a dictionary term, but im pretty sure artifficial intelligence is a term for intelligent life like ourselves, ie a organism that has developed electronics n technology
Artificial = Fake.

If an alien species out there exists that is intelligent, it would not be artificial intelligence unless another species created it and programmed its intelligence the way we program robots.
 09-30-2010, 03:49 PM         #199
Icemouth 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 -BigC- said:
Actually chief if you meant "alien UFO's" you would have put "alien UFO's". By saying aliens/UFO's it's listing them as two separate things. It would also be redundant to say "alien UFO's" instead of just saying "aliens" because if there was proof that aliens exist, meaning we somehow had contact with them, they would obviously have some sort of flying craft that we couldn't identify.

Looks like you're simply trying to do damage control to cover you're stupidity

Last edited by Icemouth; 09-30-2010 at 03:51 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #200
strahan2004 40 heat pts40
space
space
$5,059 | Props total: 405 405
 dblock278 said:
whoaaaa
Dude is gonna have to check his brakes everydays now...and then he will fall down the stairs...
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
74 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
78 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
27 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
84 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
141 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
33 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
88 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy