NBA 2K11 intro

most viewed right now
 NFL So lets speculate what the Antonio Brown injury might be
15 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
63 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 NFL JuJu turns the hit on Vontaze Burfict that got him suspended into a TD cel..
16 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Frequent Flier Series: Brazil
18 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 09-27-2010, 04:41 AM         #21
WorldsStrangest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Powerful.
 09-27-2010, 06:01 AM         #22
smithahr 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
classic teams section looks like a giant sausage fest of jordan on jordan action.... how much d!ck suckin can there be in one game ??
no clyde & hakeem team, no penny & shaq team, no kj majerle and charles team, no sympathetic teams like Zo and LJ combo back in hornets days, no dr j... but we have 7 jordan teams... come on now...
 09-27-2010, 06:23 AM         #23
Ca$h Out 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 smithahr said:
classic teams section looks like a giant sausage fest of jordan on jordan action.... how much d!ck suckin can there be in one game ??
no clyde & hakeem team, no penny & shaq team, no kj majerle and charles team, no sympathetic teams like Zo and LJ combo back in hornets days, no dr j... but we have 7 jordan teams... come on now...
thas really the point of the game, to honor michael jordan
 09-27-2010, 06:48 AM         #24
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I jizzed

I f**kin jizzed hard!!!!!
 7 years ago '06        #25
Loco Poe 
space
space
$2,544 | Props total: 731 731
zzzz no kareem...
 7 years ago '06        #26
Fiya Starter 4 heat pts
space
space
$850 | Props total: 32 32
 LikeABoss38701 said:
What are the steps in getting your system modded & will you still be able to play that game online on a modded system?
You have to take apart your xbox and hook it up to a cpu via sata cable and flash your dvd drive, steps vary depending on what brand, make, and model dvd drive is in your xbox the newer ones are more difficult. Playing on line is risky you can get banned it you go online with a game that has not been stealthed properly. Usually if you don't do anything dumb like go online and play 2k11 when its not out in stores yet you wont get banned. There is also a program called abgx360 that will patch games and make them safe to go online with.

smithahr said:
Man I was hoping the 93 suns was on this joint
 7 years ago '08        #27
Future 44 heat pts44
space
space
$34,246 | Props total: 1276 1276
G.o.a.t. that's all I gotta say.
 7 years ago '07        #28
Trae Jay 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,086 | Props total: 194 194
it got taken down

:(
 7 years ago '04        #29
BigC75 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,072 | Props total: 234 234
This dont make no sense...they k!lled Elite 11... no chance in hell...u got..No chance..lol
 7 years ago '06        #30
ChevyBrah 216 heat pts216
space
space
space
$15,408 | Props total: 961 961
 BigC75 said:
This dont make no sense...they k!lled Elite 11... no chance in hell...u got..No chance..lol
they not k!llin us
 09-27-2010, 08:43 AM         #31
smithahr 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 antoniob 321 said:
thas really the point of the game, to honor michael jordan
my jordans
mj's challange
mj's creating a legend

those three are pretty much honoring the s**t out of him

making 7 bulls team as classic teams is just bulls**t, especially when u have teams which are literally the same team - bulls 90' bulls 91' bulls 92' seriously now ??? and thats not enough so they went and made it bulls 96' bulls 97' and bulls 98' i mean for real ? instead of the same team six times make it two teams and drop them suns in, rockets, hornets, magic... something thats not the same team over and over again... all im saying is honoring him is cool but this is going over the edge
 7 years ago '04        #32
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602 OP
space
space
$45,509 | Props total: 4992 4992
 smithahr said:
my jordans
mj's challange
mj's creating a legend

those three are pretty much honoring the s**t out of him

making 7 bulls team as classic teams is just bulls**t, especially when u have teams which are literally the same team - bulls 90' bulls 91' bulls 92' seriously now ??? and thats not enough so they went and made it bulls 96' bulls 97' and bulls 98' i mean for real ? instead of the same team six times make it two teams and drop them suns in, rockets, hornets, magic... something thats not the same team over and over again... all im saying is honoring him is cool but this is going over the edge
they couldn't get those teams because some of the starters didn't want to be in the game.. like Barkley, Hakeem, LJ, Penny, Reggie MIller, Chris Mullin, so if you can't do the starting five then you don't use that team...
 7 years ago '10        #33
PrinceDeville25 24 heat pts24
space
space
$5,178 | Props total: 464 464
This might be the best nbA2K EVER MADE
 7 years ago '08        #34
TheFuckinEmpire 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,393 | Props total: 1645 1645
 chevyrida6 said:
they not k!llin us
Exactly, because you was dead from the start.
 7 years ago '06        #35
tdub-zr0 139 heat pts139
space
space
$26,911 | Props total: 14790 14790
Damnit, I can't wait until October 5th! *sniffle, sniffle*
 7 years ago '05        #36
Quddus 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$14,951 | Props total: 6188 6188
 Steelers4Ever said:
Man watching that intro made me feel like I was watching a real game. One thing that no other game has been able to capture. Man the presentation is out of this world:agreement6:
 09-27-2010, 09:21 AM         #37
smithahr 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Da Ill One said:
they couldn't get those teams because some of the starters didn't want to be in the game.. like Barkley, Hakeem, LJ, Penny, Reggie MIller, Chris Mullin, so if you can't do the starting five then you don't use that team...
really ? didnt know that... u sure though ? barkley not wanting to be in the game sounds fishy to me
 7 years ago '08        #38
triznathaniel 42 heat pts42
space
space
$5,845 | Props total: 1345 1345
as a Knicks fan, I despise Jordan... but damn this game looks great
 7 years ago '04        #39
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602 OP
space
space
$45,509 | Props total: 4992 4992
 smithahr said:
really ? didnt know that... u sure though ? barkley not wanting to be in the game sounds fishy to me
not that he didn't want to be in the game but he wanted too much money and he wasn't willing to budge...he thinks he's worth more then other people think he is... Typical Barkley
 7 years ago '05        #40
Rockobox 76 heat pts76
space
space
$12,376 | Props total: 1 1
yeah, Barkley was the main reason we didn't see the 93 Suns in the Jordan Challenge...

I'm honestly surprised Reggie Miller ain't wanna be in it, though...
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
32 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
119 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
84 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
320 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Shane Larkin trolls a BX member
14 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
100 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
170 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
123 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy