Steph Kegels
68 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
28 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
102 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
236 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

winner
Katsidis by KO 2 50.00%
Katsidis by Dec 0 0%
Draw 0 0%
JMM by KO 1 25.00%
JMM by Dec 1 25.00%
Voters: 4. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '06        #81
StudiosConnect' 3 heat pts
space
space
$4,627 | Props total: 0 0
 stogz said:
I'd still like a little more professionalism from him 24/7... not just in victory.
His theme is a**hole and he has built huge wealth from it(stone cold steve austin,
"the rock") it's damn near smart at this point

If people want the real s**t maybe fake Floyd he does a lot of Good that goes under the Radar... I doubt we will ever see enough bend for people on the fence about his professionalism <-- until he takes a L lol

Very fun f!ght and HBO card, loved the upset and quick Berto f!ght ending vs watching rds of bs he was gonna win anyway.

main even was very nice, terrible attendance I heart 4,900+ (I should of went for cheap) but gotta love Katsidis heart in there. Marquez looks awesome & hopefully if Berto doesn't land pacman he gets him PT3 instead of Mosley.

Anyone else feel Larry Merchant went a little bit to far/hard getting an emotional cry out of Katsidis with the consistant brother talk in post f!ghter interview?
 7 years ago '07        #82
stogz 18 heat pts18
space
space
$41,097 | Props total: 30477 30477
 StudiosConnect' said:
His theme is a**hole and he has built huge wealth from it(stone cold steve austin,
"the rock") it's damn near smart at this point

If people want the real s**t maybe fake Floyd he does a lot of Good that goes under the Radar... I doubt we will ever see enough bend for people on the fence about his professionalism <-- until he takes a L lol

Very fun f!ght and HBO card, loved the upset and quick Berto f!ght ending vs watching rds of bs he was gonna win anyway.

main even was very nice, terrible attendance I heart 4,900+ (I should of went for cheap) but gotta love Katsidis heart in there. Marquez looks awesome & hopefully if Berto doesn't land pacman he gets him PT3 instead of Mosley.

Anyone else feel Larry Merchant went a little bit to far/hard getting an emotional cry out of Katsidis with the consistant brother talk in post f!ghter interview?

Apparently you didn't see when Jason Litzau went over to the HBO table after his f!ght (but before the scores were read), and asked the commentators for their opinion on him and his f!ght.

Larry Merchant gave him two thumbs down... TWICE!!!! I was my a.ss off!!!!
 7 years ago '07        #83
st21 1238 heat pts1238
space
space
$55,536 | Props total: 43711 43711
very entertaining f!ght.
 7 years ago '06        #84
space
space
 stogz said:
Apparently you didn't see when Jason Litzau went over to the HBO table after his f!ght (but before the scores were read), and asked the commentators for their opinion on him and his f!ght.

Larry Merchant gave him two thumbs down... TWICE!!!! I was my a.ss off!!!!

Well man I didn't hear the audio HOWEVER! I felt he was asking what "they though of Cabellero now!!!" or along those lines... Cause I saw Merchant actions along with LOU DIBELLA in the mix of listening possibly in the convo as well .... and that is the only reasonable reason for the two thumbs down IMO

LOL his old a.ss PROLLY BET ON THE f!ght!!!! I remember he did somewhat good vs Rocky Juarez if I'm not mistaken but I was on a Papa Johns run so missed the f!ght before it ended due to cuts.
 7 years ago '04        #85
creep 14 heat pts14
space
space
$6,836 | Props total: 70 70
yeah i thought Katsidis was elbowing JMM Im like WTF lol
 7 years ago '06        #86
space
space
btw NATE CAMPBELL LOST AGAINST TONIGHT ON UNDERCARDS = career officially over no valid excuses left
 11-28-2010, 09:18 AM         #88
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
cabellero was always overrated to me...i cant stand that dude...happy he lost

berto one punch KO deserve props...bum or not thats impressive...he punched through this guard and scored it...i bever seen that before
 7 years ago '08        #89
RustyLorcin 11 heat pts11
space
space
space
$3,464 | Props total: 594 594

[video - click to view]

lol
 7 years ago '06        #90
damn_ryght 
space
space
$2,805 | Props total: 785 785
^
hahahahahaha that litzau kid is a G....
 7 years ago '07        #91
Bruce Leeroy 
space
space
$16,662 | Props total: 813 813
Caballero fought like a b**ch a.ss n*gga. Berto's knockout was extremely clean. The left to set it up and that right straight through the guard was impressive. Marquez put that work in and showed why he's a legend.
 11-28-2010, 02:40 PM         #92
MAY LAY LOW 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
who cares bring on mayweather and pacman
 7 years ago '07        #93
stogz 18 heat pts18
space
space
$41,097 | Props total: 30477 30477
 RustyLorcin said:

lol

One question....

Why is that press conference in my uncle's basement???
 7 years ago '10        #94
JaYYo 28 heat pts28
space
space
$8,027 | Props total: 563 563
where da f**k are the highlights?
 7 years ago '10        #95
JaYYo 28 heat pts28
space
space
$8,027 | Props total: 563 563
here we go

[video - click to view]

7 years ago '06        #97
Queenslansder 
space
space
$979 | Props total: 8 8
ne1 got this to DL?
 7 years ago '06        #98
STILL.DETOX|m 704 heat pts704 OP
space
space
$11,579 | Props total: 9 9
 Queenslansder said:
ne1 got this to DL?
ill PM u a link
 7 years ago '06        #99
GunMedalGleam 
space
space
$398 | Props total: 100 100
I think JMM is on to something with this urine drinking think. Despite wars and straight age this guys shows absolutely no wear and tear.
 7 years ago '05        #100
Santoro 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,949 | Props total: 6 6
I thought what Litzau said was towards Stewart. He said something like, "I told you. What do you think of me now?" Because during the f!ght Stewart said he talked with Litzau and Litzau said he was gonna surprise people. I was also wondering what Merchant's problem was. I think he was pissed he got interrupted and let Dibella know that as well. Merchant needs to retire. The motherf**ker said Manny should f!ght DeLaHoya next. He trails off and says dumb s**t. He's the John Madden of boxing.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
59 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
joie chavis
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
89 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Roseanne Revival Gets Premiere Date on ABC — Watch Season 10 Teaser
61 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Ashamed Of Pixel Sales, Google Begins Hiding Pixel Launcher Install Count In P..
10 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
194 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
94 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy