Juan Manuel Marquez vs Michael Katsidis[11-27-10][HBO]

most viewed right now
 51
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
136 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 41
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 32
Video inside Boxden man is in tears after getting robbed of $20,000 by his friends..
25 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 31
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
45 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

winner
Katsidis by KO 2 50.00%
Katsidis by Dec 0 0%
Draw 0 0%
JMM by KO 1 25.00%
JMM by Dec 1 25.00%
Voters: 4. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 11-27-2010, 11:03 PM         #61
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i love marquez...living legend
 7 years ago '04        #62
creep 14 heat pts14
space
avatar space
space
$6,836 | Props total: 70 70
 Mike Nitty said:
Paq man might not want Marquez yo...that mawfukka won't quit...you just might have to k!ll him to get him off yo a.ss. Money might not even want Marquez 4 real.

[pic - click to view]

 11-27-2010, 11:07 PM         #63
P Griff 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
match was straight fire
 11-27-2010, 11:08 PM         #64
Lex Lossis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Marquez = HOF
 7 years ago '06        #65
jj01 
space
avatar space
space
$44,942 | Props total: 4631 4631
marquez is a damn legend man, so much heart and is so accurate with his punches. pacroid scared to face him at 142-144
 7 years ago '08        #66
RustyLorcin 11 heat pts11
space
space
space
$3,459 | Props total: 588 588
 jj01 said:
marquez is a damn legend man, so much heart and is so accurate with his punches. pacroid scared to face him at 142-144
I think Marquez best weight is 130 or 135, anything above that his punching power takes a big hit.
 7 years ago '08        #67
RustyLorcin 11 heat pts11
space
space
space
$3,459 | Props total: 588 588
 jj01 said:
marquez is a damn legend man, so much heart and is so accurate with his punches. pacroid scared to face him at 142-144
I think Marquez best weight is 130 or 135, anything above that his punching power takes a big hit, Marquez fought Money at 146 and was Outclassed.. slow, no punching power, nothing but just heart and stamina out there.
 11-27-2010, 11:18 PM         #68
22k 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 creep said:

[pic - click to view]

Floyd dominated Marquez, but

he made Marquez f!ght above 135 for the first time in his career
he made Marquez agree to a catchweight of 144, and Floyd showed up @ 146.

so he loses some points with most people because of that.

Marquez/Pacquiao 3 should be @ 140, else it probably shouldn't happen.
 7 years ago '04        #69
Adwerdz 318 heat pts318
space
avatar space
space
$32,677 | Props total: 23155 23155
 22k said:
Floyd dominated Marquez, but

he made Marquez f!ght above 135 for the first time in his career
he made Marquez agree to a catchweight of 144, and Floyd showed up @ 146.

so he loses some points with most people because of that.

Marquez/Pacquiao 3 should be @ 140, else it probably shouldn't happen.
he didn't make that man do s**t, he chose to f!ght at that weight and drank his own piss, if anything marquez loses points and lost the f!ght, f**k outta here with that

so pacquio should go down in weight to give marquez a 3rd match, f**k outta here.. makes no sense at all


Last edited by Adwerdz; 11-27-2010 at 11:29 PM..
 7 years ago '06        #70
damn_ryght 
space
avatar space
space
$2,805 | Props total: 785 785
pac aint f!ghtin any lower than 144...he a legit welterweight now. buddyboy also says he wont f!ght unless he gets a guranteed purse cuz he the king and makes the demands plus dont nobody wanna see that f!ght. marquez gonna get annihilated straight up... marquez stay cheesin and reachin cuz he knows pac has money may as his first pick to f!ght.
 11-27-2010, 11:29 PM         #71
22k 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Adwerdz said:
he didn't make that man do s**t, he chose to f!ght at that weight and drank his own piss, if anything marquez loses points and lost the f!ght, f**k outta here with that

so pacquio should go down in weight to give marquez a 3rd match, f**k outta here.. makes no sense at all
You're a f**king idiot...f**k off

Everything I posted was a fact...you just post bulls**t rants
 7 years ago '04        #72
Adwerdz 318 heat pts318
space
avatar space
space
$32,677 | Props total: 23155 23155
 22k said:
You're a f**king idiot...f**k off
try to make sense next time you type some s**t about boxing
 11-27-2010, 11:33 PM         #73
22k 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 damn_ryght said:
pac aint f!ghtin any lower than 144...he a legit welterweight now.
he just fought Hatton @ 140 last summer and Pacquiao has never weighed 147 on f!ght night. he could do it if he wanted to make it a fair f!ght (Marquez comes up 5 lbs and he comes down 5 lbs). if Pacquiao doesn't want to do that, make a different f!ght.

we all know Floyd will be silent and make more excuses for himself to get out of the f!ght, so I guess it's Mosley or Berto.

edit: meant to say Pacquiao hasn't been 147 at the weigh-in, not f!ght night


Last edited by 22k; 11-27-2010 at 11:41 PM..
 7 years ago '07        #74
stogz 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$41,037 | Props total: 30308 30308
First of all, let's get something straight. This f!ght was nowhere near a brawl. These guys were boxing their a.sses off. They both fought there game plans to a f**king T! There was not one damn second in this ENTIRE f!ght where these guys were not 'thinking' their way through the f!ght. Neither man was just winging punches.... everything they both did had a specific, planned, and practiced purpose.

Second.... Katsidis is such a warrior in the ring. Just an intimidating force in there... and a class act out side of it. Could not be more proud of dude. I've seen him f!ght many times, but... tonight I became a fan. He is was so damn disciplined every second, of every minute... which is difficult with the style he f!ghts. It would be so easy to get carried away and start brawling but, he did not do that... not even once. His brother would definitely be proud.

Third... wow, what can you say about JMM. Dude has faced the toughest competition of any f!ghter in the sport over the last 5, 6, 7 years.... the guys he f!ghts, you immediately know that there is a huge obstacle to overcome for him, yet... dude does it almost every time. One of the greatest f!ghters of modern history. Dude is like the mexican James Toney (prime toney), and I mean that as the ultimate compliment.


..... I could not be more satisfied with the way these guys fought. They were both incredibly gracious after the f!ght... and I hope other top guys like Floyd Jr, Berto, Dawson, etc... watched and learned a little something about professionalism.


Oh yea.... the ref did a great job tonight as well. Perfect timing on that stoppage.





Now this part is for the true boxing heads.... especially dudes that used to box or currently box.

Did any of you notice a technical flaw with the way Katsidis throws his right hook? I'm not talking about when he brings the punch upwards (hooker-cut, lol). I'm talking about when he throws it high. He doesn't finish the punch, the range of motion stops early. If any of you guys watch the f!ght again, look for that. The punch doesn't go past center (of his own body). It's stops about 10 degrees too early. I think that is one of the reasons so many of his power shots were not doing real damage.


Last edited by stogz; 11-27-2010 at 11:39 PM..
 7 years ago '07        #75
stogz 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$41,037 | Props total: 30308 30308
^^^ and to add


f!ght OF THE YEAR 2010!!!
 11-28-2010, 12:10 AM         #76
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 stogz said:
First of all, let's get something straight. This f!ght was nowhere near a brawl. These guys were boxing their a.sses off. They both fought there game plans to a f**king T! There was not one damn second in this ENTIRE f!ght where these guys were not 'thinking' their way through the f!ght. Neither man was just winging punches.... everything they both did had a specific, planned, and practiced purpose.

Second.... Katsidis is such a warrior in the ring. Just an intimidating force in there... and a class act out side of it. Could not be more proud of dude. I've seen him f!ght many times, but... tonight I became a fan. He is was so damn disciplined every second, of every minute... which is difficult with the style he f!ghts. It would be so easy to get carried away and start brawling but, he did not do that... not even once. His brother would definitely be proud.

Third... wow, what can you say about JMM. Dude has faced the toughest competition of any f!ghter in the sport over the last 5, 6, 7 years.... the guys he f!ghts, you immediately know that there is a huge obstacle to overcome for him, yet... dude does it almost every time. One of the greatest f!ghters of modern history. Dude is like the mexican James Toney (prime toney), and I mean that as the ultimate compliment.


..... I could not be more satisfied with the way these guys fought. They were both incredibly gracious after the f!ght... and I hope other top guys like Floyd Jr, Berto, Dawson, etc... watched and learned a little something about professionalism.


Oh yea.... the ref did a great job tonight as well. Perfect timing on that stoppage.





Now this part is for the true boxing heads.... especially dudes that used to box or currently box.

Did any of you notice a technical flaw with the way Katsidis throws his right hook? I'm not talking about when he brings the punch upwards (hooker-cut, lol). I'm talking about when he throws it high. He doesn't finish the punch, the range of motion stops early. If any of you guys watch the f!ght again, look for that. The punch doesn't go past center (of his own body). It's stops about 10 degrees too early. I think that is one of the reasons so many of his power shots were not doing real damage.
i dont know stogz...imo Floyd is very humble and gracious after all his f!ghts....he give them all major respect
 7 years ago '05        #77
Bea5T 137 heat pts137
space
avatar space
space
$20,515 | Props total: 206 206
 stogz said:
Did any of you notice a technical flaw with the way Katsidis throws his right hook? I'm not talking about when he brings the punch upwards (hooker-cut, lol). I'm talking about when he throws it high. He doesn't finish the punch, the range of motion stops early. If any of you guys watch the f!ght again, look for that. The punch doesn't go past center (of his own body). It's stops about 10 degrees too early. I think that is one of the reasons so many of his power shots were not doing real damage.


Man I was noticing that the whole f!ght

its awkward as hell

he brings his elbow up to his ear and curves inward and pulls it early..he has no power on it

and yea, Floyds nice as hell after his f!ghts..dudes always giving his opponents props.


Last edited by Bea5T; 11-28-2010 at 01:12 AM..
 7 years ago '05        #78
Bea5T 137 heat pts137
space
avatar space
space
$20,515 | Props total: 206 206
Marquez just has a knack of falling down

I've never really seen dude hurt, his legs just buckle
 7 years ago '07        #79
stogz 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$41,037 | Props total: 30308 30308
 DrX said:
i dont know stogz...imo Floyd is very humble and gracious after all his f!ghts....he give them all major respect
I'd still like a little more professionalism from him 24/7... not just in victory.
 7 years ago '07        #80
stogz 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$41,037 | Props total: 30308 30308
 Bea5T said:
Man I was noticing that the whole f!ght

its awkward as hell

he brings his elbow up to his ear and curves inward and pulls it early..he has no power on it

and yea, Floyds nice as hell after his f!ghts..dudes always giving his opponents props.
Yep... elbow is up mad high. Looking at it, I was reminded of the technical flaw that Jermain Taylor had with his jab. Same weird a.ss elbow position.

Yea, Floyd is nice after his f!ghts but... it's easy to be a great guy in victory.


 Bea5T said:
Marquez just has a knack of falling down

I've never really seen dude hurt, his legs just buckle
He has old stiff legs. That is just his age. Noticed it a long while back but, it hasn't gotten any worse since the second pacman f!ght, which is what I find amazing.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 25
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
73 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 17
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
88 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 15
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
24 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 14
Is Harlem World a Classic?
161 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 7
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
71 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 6
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
73 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 5
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
57 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 4
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
95 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy