Wiz and Spitta lost

most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
194 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Akademiks low-key proved he lurks here
65 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
83 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Suavementeee Besameee
25 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 09-27-2010, 05:06 PM         #161
drumgangP  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ehhhhh @ the 'industry insider" on the money these guys have....

First of all, ive worked with 2 of the artists youve listed....
Knowing some of these guys and their situations....A few of them are very well off....For one Wiz is sitting on alot more money than alot of people realize....For one he doesnt pay production Or recording costs, remains indie, has been touring year round nonstop for the past 3-4 years and completely owns his work/income...These guys are pretty much pulling in what alot of mainstream artists are struggling to pull in cause of their hectic tour schedules.

You have to remember...This guy DID just turn down a slot on a nationwide/possibly worldwide Tour with Drake....

Method Man/Redman still pull European shows making more than what artists in the Billboard Top 10 make for shows today in America....Hell Ja Rule did a show for a an Arena/Stadium in Australia that was sold out just 4 months ago.

The guys in this thread have dedicated fanbases...Only one I'd worry about is Currensy, since before now his buzz depended on another major artist(No Limit at first, then Cash Money and so on).....But hes well on his way to doing his thing.

He also turned down a deal for about 1.4 million with Atlantic....thats what that vid with Dame Dash givin em knowledge on refusing labels was about....They making more than a major could give em...

Sorry if I got wordy...I smoke every day....s**t im smoking now...you dont have to be rich, just gotta do what the f**k you do.

Last edited by drumgangP; 09-27-2010 at 05:16 PM..
 09-27-2010, 05:10 PM         #162
drumgangP  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Sorry to double post...But yeah this guys dumb as f**k lol...He just said Currensy makes 500-2000 per show....

First of all the guy wears rare kicks that are priced at 700+ lol...Second when you get him you also have to fly in his full Promo Team Plus his Artists(Trademark, Roddy).....The plane tickets alone would be alot more than what youre claiming hes getting per show...

Stop pulling numbers out the side of your a.ss...Come to ATL on the 16th when Currensy and the Jets perform...You couldnt pay the n*gga $500 to do the intro to your mixtape lol

Follow me @drumgangdotcom....

Last edited by drumgangP; 09-27-2010 at 05:15 PM..
 09-27-2010, 05:22 PM         #163
BasedHead  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wiz sitting on paper clips and doobies that's about it. you can't convince me that wiz is making millions.

if they was making that much they be on high demand right now. selling out arenas.. getting endorsement deals.

Them n*gga getting paid as much as a wal-mart employee. so stop the bs and just admit that everything i wrote is facts.

Spitta turn down 1.4mil deal lmaooo .. no that label decided they didn't want his a.ss. spitta is mad lazy and boring. he lost by leaving cash money.
 09-27-2010, 05:32 PM         #164
drumgangP  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Walmart Employees make 18-24K per year, management 32-38k....Your fake list on mediatakeout.com claims wiz sees more than that with 3 shows...hes been performing year round for the past 3 years nonstop....See where this is going?

2nd your reply was childish, it leads me to believe that you moreso just dont like the MUSIC being put out by these guys and you dont like them...Youre insulting/dissing them instead of arguing a point. And quite a few labels are trying to grab this guy...

And they do have endorsements, they do have partnerships and theyre working...Wiz turned down Def Jam, then turned down Ross, then turned down a tour with Drake, AND turned down the Teflon Don Tour....You seriously think theyre broke and making decisions like that?...

I mean any other underground artist would slit his mothers throat for the opportunity to hold drakes weed lol...An this guy turned down a Major slot.

Whether you like them or not sir, theyre doing s**t in a major way...Hell if they werent this thread and any other thread about em wouldnt get made....

For the record...You also cant argue the point that what youre claiming they make per show doesnt add up...They travel with 20+ people entourages that have to be taken care of or they arent coming...You couldnt fly coach with buddy passes for the prices youre claiming.

Last edited by drumgangP; 09-27-2010 at 05:34 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #165
Official 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,577 | Props total: 0 0
Im high 24/7 well realistically probably more like 20/7 anyway

WEED k!llS YOUR SHORT TERM MEMORY

A n*gga might forget something that just happened..ya dig..SHORT TERM

Important long term events whatever they may be will be remembered just as much as a sober person

now excuse me as i kiss the sky
 7 years ago '07        #166
1LynguisticMind 177 heat pts177
space
space
$24,900 | Props total: 1143 1143
 DJ Maximum said:
if u have to be blunted 24/7 to feel good about urself and act accordingly you have some serious problems just like alcoholism....
your a f**king idiot......

for some people weed enhances s3x, music, activities etc.

weeds actually stimulates cell growth on the right side of your brain (the creative side)...

and it also helps people with social anxiety

millions of American's stay comfortably numb on their lithium, prozac, adderal, valium, xanax and have the balls to label weed a dangerous narcotic.

ignorance is the reason America isn't evolving

weed isn't for everyone but it makes alot of peoples like 10x better....

stick to what you know bro (d!ck riding jay-z)
 7 years ago '05        #167
Gm0ney85 9 heat pts
space
space
$13,721 | Props total: 2161 2161
oh s**t.. let me read this thread..
 09-27-2010, 05:42 PM         #168
drumgangP  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mr. Snowman said:
your a f**king idiot......

for some people weed enhances s3x, music, activities etc.

weeds actually stimulates cell growth on the right side of your brain (the creative side)...

and it also helps people with social anxiety

millions of American's stay comfortably numb on their lithium, prozac, adderal, valium, xanax and have the balls to label weed a dangerous narcotic.

ignorance is the reason America isn't evolving

weed isn't for everyone but it makes alot of peoples like 10x better....

stick to what you know bro (d!ck riding jay-z)
This guy understands...

What k!lls me is people talking bout millionaires, powerful people, blah blah blah when...

s**t you cant name a person whose in position of power who hasnt tried some sort of Vice(Weed being one of the easiest to get hands on and one of the most widely used)...

And its hilarious cause I guarentee you 96% of the n*ggas in this thread Drink Alcohol and/or smoke cigarettes....And that s**ts k!lling people left and right lol

I once seen a n*gga tell me hes against smoking weed...Then he drove off drunk as f**k lol...
 09-27-2010, 05:42 PM         #169
BasedHead  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Wiz is high all the time ...of course hes going to make bad decisions.. do he even have a manager? and if that white kid is his a.ssistant/manager smh because he stay high as much as wiz.

You can continue to co-sign wiz and spitta and claim they have all this money. But deep down inside you know these niccaz living check 2 check.

Wiz sell out shows = 200max ppl in the crowd. how is he benefiting? then he turning down labels = another bad decision. all it takes is for another weed head rapper to take his place and go on tour with everybody. theres nothing special about him or spitta NO HATE.

Anybody can rap about weed all day and create a lil cult online.
but business wise both these dudes fail. BLAME IT ON THE WEED
 09-27-2010, 05:45 PM         #170
Ni2  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i wish wiz and spitta were rich so i could like them more.
 09-27-2010, 05:53 PM         #171
drumgangP  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BasedHead said:
Wiz is high all the time ...of course hes going to make bad decisions.. do he even have a manager? and if that white kid is his a.ssistant/manager smh because he stay high as much as wiz.

You can continue to co-sign wiz and spitta and claim they have all this money. But deep down inside you know these niccaz living check 2 check.

Wiz sell out shows = 200max ppl in the crowd. how is he benefiting? then he turning down labels = another bad decision. all it takes is for another weed head rapper to take his place and go on tour with everybody. theres nothing special about him or spitta NO HATE.

lol See thats why you shot yourself in the foot....Youre basing your #s off a mediatakeout article.

First of all, I could disclose whose managing him actually, and a little bit more info...But thats not my place. Respect is respect.

Lets look at the #s...We'll talk pure #s.

The Smokers Club Tour ticket price is 25 Dollars a person at the door. Your mediatakeout article is dated but they said Wiz gets 12.5-17k or some s**t.....Now his popularity is literally triple what it was this same time last year....You cant argue that.

25x200 People in a Sold out Show=5 Grand made at the door....Its no way a club owners going to recoup 12 grand off drinks and hope to see a profit off of Wiz.

You mean to tell me the club owners gona spend 17 grand on Wiz, then pay for his entire entourage and their flight/room fare....And settle with his 5 grand made?...Are you serious?

You cant be that dumb...Venues would be bankrupt if they were setting up shows with the way you thought...

And hes doing alot more than 200 People per show.

Your logic is impossible...Just admit youre not a fan of their work and thats why you said what you said and we'll forgive you for lying.
 09-27-2010, 06:01 PM         #172
drumgangP  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol and for comedic relief....Since dude just blatantly talking out of his a.ss...

[pic - click to view]

"Jets b**ch" lol
 7 years ago '04        #173
refuze 284 heat pts284
space
space
$18,675 | Props total: 15416 15416
BasedHead is the same n*gga that will give a dap to Wiz and Currensy if he sees them in person
 09-27-2010, 06:16 PM         #174
Maaly6  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BasedHead said:

I just saw Wiz @ the Music Farm in Charleston, SC and he SOLD THAT VENUE OUT which holds 950+ people. tickets were $20 advance, dunno at the door (was def MORE than 20) and school wasn't even back in session yet!!

950 x $20 = $19,000 and thats if everybody PREORDERED their tickets. not including all the Kush & OJ t-shirts & mixtapes people bought ALL NIGHT LONG at his merch table in the back of the venue. YOU'RE A f**kING MORON BasedHead
 7 years ago '06        #175
Blah 17 heat pts17
space
space
$25,519 | Props total: 6743 6743
them lil n*ggas dont even inhale
they puff and quickly blow everything out .. wasting money on weed to be coo
 7 years ago '04        #176
bundles&stack16 1 heat pts
space
space
$941 | Props total: 0 0
 Maaly6 said:
I just saw Wiz @ the Music Farm in Charleston, SC and he SOLD THAT VENUE OUT which holds 950+ people. tickets were $20 advance, dunno at the door (was def MORE than 20) and school wasn't even back in session yet!!

950 x $20 = $19,000 and thats if everybody PREORDERED their tickets. not including all the Kush & OJ t-shirts & mixtapes people bought ALL NIGHT LONG at his merch table in the back of the venue. YOU'RE A f**kING MORON BasedHead
 09-27-2010, 06:46 PM         #177
drumgangP  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Maaly6 said:

*Holds lighter in the air*

This the same s**t I been saying all along lol....
 09-27-2010, 06:50 PM         #178
BasedHead  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Maaly6 said:

DO YOU HONESTLY THINK WIZ IS GETTING PAID $19,000 A SHOW?
and i highly doubt 950 ppl showed up.. LIST THE REAL NUMBERS 200 ppl showed
plus out of that money wiz got to pay SECURITY,HOTEL,FLIGHT ETC..
 7 years ago '04        #179
HUMAN_CRACK 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,365 | Props total: 119 119
 - Streetz - said:
them lil n*ggas dont even inhale
they puff and quickly blow everything out .. wasting money on weed to be coo
Them n*ggaz smoke fam, been to a wiz spitta show and was onstage and backstage with em
 7 years ago '04        #180
HUMAN_CRACK 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,365 | Props total: 119 119
 BasedHead said:
DO YOU HONESTLY THINK WIZ IS GETTING PAID $19,000 A SHOW?
and i highly doubt 950 ppl showed up.. LIST THE REAL NUMBERS 200 ppl showed
plus out of that money wiz got to pay SECURITY,HOTEL,FLIGHT ETC..
Wiz's security is his homeboys, and promoters have to pay for the hotel and flight, just tell us you don't know wtf you're talkin bout
Home      

most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
80 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
288 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
42 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
67 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
35 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA Jayson Tatum’s stats for the month of December so far
60 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
47 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
70 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy