Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
69 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Warren Sapp blames CTE for sexually harassing woman
66 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
75 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
132 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #101
Mista Mizatti 5 heat pts
space
space
$10,458 | Props total: 868 868
I don't agree with the topic poster but the majority of you cats responding sound more b**chmade than he does by getting all extra bent outta shape about nothing.
 7 years ago '08        #102
AyeDre 13 heat pts13
space
space
$10,533 | Props total: 283 283
who cares

smoking as much as you want for the win
 7 years ago '04        #103
DJ Maximum|M 48 heat pts48
space
space
$43,358 | Props total: 11563 11563
if u have to be blunted 24/7 to feel good about urself and act accordingly you have some serious problems just like alcoholism....
 7 years ago '10        #104
USC 79 heat pts79
space
space
$21,494 | Props total: 9785 9785
wait, what are we talking about again?:cool-smiley-009:

Mind your business for the W
 7 years ago '04        #105
PushaT5050 
space
space
$1,696 | Props total: 25 25
You Lost.

Blow a L and fall back.
 7 years ago '04        #106
HUMAN_CRACK 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,365 | Props total: 119 119
 theylikeme05 said:
In the end yu only live once...i dont think either of those cats has kids to take care of so being high all the time isnt a negative...both are blessed with occupations which allow them to make money doing what they love...i like to focus on another man's WINS not his LOSES...anything else would be moist
Well put!
 7 years ago '04        #107
HUMAN_CRACK 4 heat pts
space
space
 DJ Maximum said:
if u have to be blunted 24/7 to feel good about urself and act accordingly you have some serious problems just like alcoholism....
Who said they smoke for that reason, who knows if that's the reason? Let them n*ggaz live they life....
 09-25-2010, 11:23 PM         #108
Got Cheeve?  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I have to smoke weed or else i'll hang myself!!!!
 7 years ago '04        #109
HUMAN_CRACK 4 heat pts
space
space
 Got Cheeve? said:
I have to smoke weed or else i'll hang myself!!!!
Hang yourself?? I went a day without smokin and at the end of the night I was on a bridge about to jump till my boy called me told me he had a L to smoke....
 7 years ago '08        #110
gagethedesigner 16 heat pts16
space
space
$9,744 | Props total: 366 366
why you care wat the next n*gga is doing

*insert :haters goin hate: gif*
 09-26-2010, 12:40 AM         #111
Nappytown  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
n*ggas who never smoked are clueless but think they know everything that weed does to you
 7 years ago '05        #112
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,187 | Props total: 11750 11750
 Chimere said:
a) Jayden Cole

b) didnt read
 09-26-2010, 01:18 AM         #113
BasedHead  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Redplayboy313 said:
You act like they got mark zuckerberg money. If they high every day they must not love they life. Cars & houses fade away anyway chase something that is everlasting.

exactly if they living so good why get high all day everyday? most ppl get high to relieve stress or as a substitute to get over there problems. and like i said also on special occasions. but who want's to be high all the time?

that can't be life.
 7 years ago '04        #114
MegaTON 22 heat pts22
space
space
$24,111 | Props total: 289 289
 mdoggslim said:
wow, this is one salty thread. Does weed impair your short term memory? Absolutely. It's a drug, mass consumption will have adverse effects like with any other substance. Anybody who tokes daily and claims to never have forgotten things mid sentence is either smoking bammer or forgot.

So, for that reason, I will not hand you your L, thread starter. Anybody on here analyzing these artist's profits and lifestyles needs to ask themselves if they're still teenagers. If so, you get a pass. Otherwise, 18+, talking about who smokes what who makes what who sold whose contract for how much: have a kool-aide party.

You can't compare any rapper's career to an adult in the real world. You think anybody but an artist can get away with smoking and drinking all day on the job? As much as I hate people listing off s**t they accomplish while high to justify their drug use.... I'm high 24/7 (yes, while sleeping too) and I'm finishing a double major by fall, going to law school next winter, speak 5 languages, got a full academic scholarship, etc. Would I be smarter if I wasn't high all the time? Yes. Anybody saying no, don't lie to yourself.

Anbody who said its a lifestyle got it right. A true connoisseur smokes for the high, which should be euphoric and pleasant. Anybody who focuses more on their consumption of anything over their business is called a ____-head, and is probably a sad existence such as yours threadstarter (no disrespect, just calling a spade a spade)...

look at spitta's house. Tell me he's struggling.

wasnt that crib in a old roc-a-fella movie? maybe its not his - all i know is that if u believe everything u seein these rappers do u'll never make it to the next level in life

all there clothes are free so by them wearin 30 dollar shirts and jc penney camo shorts doesnt really mean they ballin
 7 years ago '04        #115
HUMAN_CRACK 4 heat pts
space
space
Why are yall worried about these n*ggaz lives?
 7 years ago '07        #116
Playa 70 heat pts70
space
space
$22,836 | Props total: 194 194
 MegaTON said:
wasnt that crib in a old roc-a-fella movie? maybe its not his - all i know is that if u believe everything u seein these rappers do u'll never make it to the next level in life

all there clothes are free so by them wearin 30 dollar shirts and jc penney camo shorts doesnt really mean they ballin
You just made me

JETS
All I can say is that I enjoy their music.
 7 years ago '04        #117
MegaTON 22 heat pts22
space
space
$24,111 | Props total: 289 289
 Nyuzi said:
All I can say is that I enjoy their music.
as do i
 7 years ago '08        #118
fly_society_05 6 heat pts
space
space
$9,293 | Props total: 26 26
Hate thread
 09-26-2010, 04:00 AM         #119
Got Cheeve?  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BasedHead said:
exactly if they living so good why get high all day everyday? most ppl get high to relieve stress or as a substitute to get over there problems. and like i said also on special occasions. but who want's to be high all the time?

that can't be life.
that sounds like some broke a.ss smokers right there. those are the kind of cats you DON'T want to smoke with because they just b**ch and moan all the time a bout their problems and s**t f**king up your high.

i smoke to enhance the senses. watching a movie, listening to an album, etc. etc. is all turned up a notch when you blown. It's like turbo for the brain if you want to compare it with cars. icing on the cake etc.

I've only had some very rare occasions where whatever situation was s**tty and i felt like i would feel better if i smoked. but you're saying thats what the majority of people smoke for. well, if they do, then THEY LOST. That is some fiend s**t, i've met a cat who would come over to peoples houses and if there was weed crumbs on the table from blunts being rolled, this dude would snatch that s**t up when you weren't around and be firing it up out of your pipe too when you walk in the door. retarded.

So i mean... unless Wiz and Currensy are actually like Sir Smoke-A-Lot then I doubt they use it because they want to get rid of stress. they probably do on occasion like i said, but they do it to enhance situations like i said just because they have the option to do so, not because the situation is bad per se.
 7 years ago '04        #120
pandemon 8 heat pts
space
space
$10,400 | Props total: 376 376
i used to smoke 6 times a day minimum every single day for 6 years and remember basically everything

dont speak on s**t u know nothing about

thread fail
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
76 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
47 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
290 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
97 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
113 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
156 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
251 comments
2 days ago