Wiz and Spitta lost

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake prepping new LP with another new accent
30 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
32 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
34 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
80 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 09-25-2010, 02:54 PM         #81
KYP  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BasedHead said:
because when you really got it why brag about it?
Ask yourself from about 30 minutes ago..

If you were really doin things, you wouldn't be so vague
 7 years ago '04        #82
jspek 
space
space
$1,012 | Props total: 0 0
Wiz and Spitta won. BasedHead lost.
 09-25-2010, 03:00 PM         #83
mdoggslim  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wow, this is one salty thread. Does weed impair your short term memory? Absolutely. It's a drug, mass consumption will have adverse effects like with any other substance. Anybody who tokes daily and claims to never have forgotten things mid sentence is either smoking bammer or forgot.

So, for that reason, I will not hand you your L, thread starter. Anybody on here analyzing these artist's profits and lifestyles needs to ask themselves if they're still teenagers. If so, you get a pass. Otherwise, 18+, talking about who smokes what who makes what who sold whose contract for how much: have a kool-aide party.

You can't compare any rapper's career to an adult in the real world. You think anybody but an artist can get away with smoking and drinking all day on the job? As much as I hate people listing off s**t they accomplish while high to justify their drug use.... I'm high 24/7 (yes, while sleeping too) and I'm finishing a double major by fall, going to law school next winter, speak 5 languages, got a full academic scholarship, etc. Would I be smarter if I wasn't high all the time? Yes. Anybody saying no, don't lie to yourself.

Anbody who said its a lifestyle got it right. A true connoisseur smokes for the high, which should be euphoric and pleasant. Anybody who focuses more on their consumption of anything over their business is called a ____-head, and is probably a sad existence such as yours threadstarter (no disrespect, just calling a spade a spade)...

look at spitta's house. Tell me he's struggling.

[video - click to view]

Last edited by mdoggslim; 09-25-2010 at 03:04 PM..
 7 years ago '10        #84
aka ReeSe 6 heat pts
space
space
$18,697 | Props total: 3744 3744
*inb4someonequotesthemessedupvideo&saysfail*
 09-25-2010, 03:05 PM         #85
BasedHead  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mdoggslim said:
wow, this is one salty thread. Does weed impair your short term memory? Absolutely. It's a drug, mass consumption will have adverse effects like with any other substance. Anybody who tokes daily and claims to never have forgotten things mid sentence is either smoking bammer or forgot.

So, for that reason, I will not hand you your L, thread starter. Anybody on here analyzing these artist's profits and lifestyles needs to ask themselves if they're still teenagers. If so, you get a pass. Otherwise, 18+, talking about who smokes what who makes what who sold whose contract for how much: have a kool-aide party.

You can't compare any rapper's career to an adult in the real world. You think anybody but an artist can get away with smoking and drinking all day on the job? As much as I hate people listing off s**t they accomplish while high to justify their drug use.... I'm high 24/7 (yes, while sleeping too) and I'm finishing a double major by fall, going to law school next winter, speak 5 languages, got a full academic scholarship, etc. Would I be smarter if I wasn't high all the time? Yes. Anybody saying no, don't lie to yourself.

Anbody who said its a lifestyle got it right. A true connoisseur smokes for the high, which should be euphoric and pleasant. Anybody who focuses more on their consumption of anything over their business is called a ____-head, and is probably a sad existence such as yours threadstarter (no disrespect, just calling a spade a spade)...

look at spitta's house. Tell me he's struggling.

i know what video you trying to post.. and sorry to break the news to you.. that's not spitta house its dame dash.
 09-25-2010, 03:12 PM         #86
mdoggslim  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
word? How do you know?
 09-25-2010, 03:13 PM         #87
BasedHead  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mdoggslim said:
word? How do you know?
trust me
 09-25-2010, 03:15 PM         #88
KYP  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
For once in this thread, BasedHead is right....that's Dash's house...

Still waitin on those pics of your million dollar condo and those luxury whips tho..
 09-25-2010, 03:18 PM         #89
mdoggslim  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i saw dash in the video, but you sure its his? Kinda similar to the crib in the PT artwork
 09-25-2010, 03:19 PM         #90
BasedHead  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KYP said:

Still waitin on those pics of your million dollar condo and those luxury whips tho..

anybody can afford a condo and luxury whips... if you know how to budget your money and make right sober decisions in life.

this thread wasn't meant for hate.. i was just simply saying that they won't remm half the s**t they doing once they get old.

but that's them not me.. and i doubt they be smoking that much weed. if a person high they wouldn't post it on twitter every 2sec.
 7 years ago '06        #91
daffysm 
space
space
$14,051 | Props total: 2054 2054
 Joe Budden said:
I think it's just a gimmick.
nah i seen wiz hittin the j all night at a snoop concert
 09-25-2010, 03:23 PM         #92
KYP  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BasedHead said:
anybody can afford a condo and luxury whips... if you know how to budget your money and make right sober decisions in life.

this thread wasn't meant for hate.. i was just simply saying that they won't remm half the s**t they doing once they get old.

but that's them not me.. and i doubt they be smoking that much weed. if a person high they wouldn't post it on twitter every 2sec.
Man...

Just say "I am ignorant and don't know what I'm talking about."
 7 years ago '05        #93
Redplayboy313 23 heat pts23
space
space
$2,968 | Props total: 10 10
 refuze said:
Lmao.. where are you getting your sources that they're broke?

Keeping it 100 my a.ss.. more like you're talking out of your a.ss.

I'm sure all of them cats have WAY more money than you'll ever have in your life.
You act like they got mark zuckerberg money. If they high every day they must not love they life. Cars & houses fade away anyway chase something that is everlasting.

7 years ago '04        #94
SpittN4Cash 12 heat pts12
space
space
$9,388 | Props total: 592 592
 BasedHead said:
.. i was just simply saying that they won't remm half the s**t they doing once they get old..

[pic - click to view]

weed affects your short term memory, not long term

thats like "you remember the outfit you wore last week, but you forget to do laundry later on today"
 09-25-2010, 03:40 PM         #95
Alexein Aner  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 refuze said:
Post pics of you and your car and condo
 KYP said:

BasedHead said:

lol basehead trying to change subjects

post the condo & whips or we getting cham to expose your facebook s**t showing you living out your moms crib
 09-25-2010, 03:55 PM         #96
mdoggslim  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
A) who'se in the avy, chimere?

B) "according data just released by the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) showing that at least half of all Americans takes at least one prescription drug, with one in six taking three or more medications."

People who you consider to be "sober" and making "right sober decisions in life" are probably high via perscription. Ultimately weed is nothing more than natureapathic medicine, that like any other medicine is more misused than used properly. A pharmacist that comes to my work tells me about people anywhere from teen age to mid 70s who are HOOKED (physically) on s**t their doc prescribed. This country runs on drugs... from caffeine to meth.

At the end of the day, what this dude said IS true... they probably will remember less. You hating on the state of mind their brain is in while making money... major major L

I do have to prop you for leading me to spitta's twitter... apparently him and j. cole are in contact.... NIIIIICE
 7 years ago '05        #97
theylikeme05 
space
space
$2,660 | Props total: 366 366
In the end yu only live once...i dont think either of those cats has kids to take care of so being high all the time isnt a negative...both are blessed with occupations which allow them to make money doing what they love...i like to focus on another man's WINS not his LOSES...anything else would be moist
 09-25-2010, 04:49 PM         #98
Alexein Aner  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mdoggslim said:
A) who'se in the avy, chimere?

B) "according data just released by the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) showing that at least half of all Americans takes at least one prescription drug, with one in six taking three or more medications."

People who you consider to be "sober" and making "right sober decisions in life" are probably high via perscription. Ultimately weed is nothing more than natureapathic medicine, that like any other medicine is more misused than used properly. A pharmacist that comes to my work tells me about people anywhere from teen age to mid 70s who are HOOKED (physically) on s**t their doc prescribed. This country runs on drugs... from caffeine to meth.

At the end of the day, what this dude said IS true... they probably will remember less. You hating on the state of mind their brain is in while making money... major major L

I do have to prop you for leading me to spitta's twitter... apparently him and j. cole are in contact.... NIIIIICE
a) Jayden Cole

b) didnt read
 7 years ago '05        #99
Fauby 13 heat pts13
space
space
$2,901 | Props total: 3472 3472
man i never lost a memory and i be :cool-smiley-009: everyday they just living the life. if i was rich id probably be doing the same thing. Noone says s**t about Redman and Methodman during the 90s, 00s. so why say s**t about Wiz And Curren$y in '10?
 7 years ago '09        #100
hindsite21 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,018 | Props total: 10 10
 BasedHead said:
it's a lifestyle a sad one at that. these n*ggas be high while doing business. on interviews.. on stage.. on vacation... when they look back all they going to see is BLANK.
stay in church and let the n*ggas getting in proceed... these n*ggas are makin 8 to 15 or more a show...wtf u talkin bout lame a.ss...
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
151 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now