Had to go to the ER last night (Butt-Hurt related...)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - The Alabama Special Election Live
289 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
226 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
38 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
90 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 09-27-2010, 08:23 AM         #21
WEREWOLF  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
time to smash a few blunts to take that pain away...marijuana is a great healing agent aswell, try it out
 7 years ago '04        #22
ItAlY2BkLyN 238 heat pts238
space
space
$22,136 | Props total: 9436 9436

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '06        #23
unotready 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,104 | Props total: 16 16
dude I have a cut in my a.ss, and for the past 2-3 months I feel jagged pains run through my a.ss when i'm taking a s**t and blood comes out as well. It sucks.. I use to enjoy taking a s**t.
 10-09-2010, 10:09 AM         #24
Sid 6point7  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:

[pic - click to view]

lol, I actually didn't use any Prep H products... I just put bacitracin on the lacerations, took 3 sitz baths a day, and stuffed gauze pads in between my a.ss cheeks.

unotready said:
dude I have a cut in my a.ss, and for the past 2-3 months I feel jagged pains run through my a.ss when i'm taking a s**t and blood comes out as well. It sucks.. I use to enjoy taking a s**t.
I don't know if that's a cut my man. My s**t is almost fully healed and is 95% of the way back to it's original form, and it's only taken 2 weeks. If you got something going on for months and it's still doing that, you might want to get that checked out.
 7 years ago '04        #25
famoussasjohn 17 heat pts17
space
space
$9,705 | Props total: 193 193
 unotready said:
you should probably see a doctor if you are seeing blood in your s**t.

I had the external hemorrhoids a few months back when I first started the gym, s**t was weird to me. it was around the time of my 21st birthday, made me think to myself if I got r*ped or something that night. but it went away after about 3 weeks, started eating more fiber than I was and taking baths instead of showers. at some point we all will get them. I take s**ts every 2 days, but only when I have to, not to push them s**ts out and cause strain, that's the worst idea.
 7 years ago '10        #26
SandmanNyC 26 heat pts26
space
space
$4,592 | Props total: 2255 2255
have you been having anal s3x? you could get hemorriods from that as well. hemorriods medical definition is an inflamed vein in the anal venus plexus.

you should def go see another doc. cuz sometimes they are so bad that you need em surgically removed. not trying to scare you or anything, but you should nip it in the bud before it gets worse.
 10-09-2010, 10:37 PM         #27
Sid 6point7  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SandmanNyC said:
have you been having anal s3x? you could get hemorriods from that as well. hemorriods medical definition is an inflamed vein in the anal venus plexus.

you should def go see another doc. cuz sometimes they are so bad that you need em surgically removed. not trying to scare you or anything, but you should nip it in the bud before it gets worse.
who are you talking to and did you read the thread?
 7 years ago '06        #28
unotready 7 heat pts
space
space
space
 famoussasjohn said:
you should probably see a doctor if you are seeing blood in your s**t.

I had the external hemorrhoids a few months back when I first started the gym, s**t was weird to me. it was around the time of my 21st birthday, made me think to myself if I got r*ped or something that night. but it went away after about 3 weeks, started eating more fiber than I was and taking baths instead of showers. at some point we all will get them. I take s**ts every 2 days, but only when I have to, not to push them s**ts out and cause strain, that's the worst idea.

lolol well there's a cut in my a.ss.. what can they do? prescribe me cream?
 7 years ago '04        #29
famoussasjohn 17 heat pts17
space
space
$9,705 | Props total: 193 193
 unotready said:
lolol well there's a cut in my a.ss.. what can they do? prescribe me cream?
if its a cut, id use like neosporin to heal it as quickly as possible..stop itching your a.ss and get wet wipes lol.
 7 years ago '06        #30
unotready 7 heat pts
space
space
space
lol. I always hold out on going to the doctor for problems thinking things will heal in time. I'll probably go soon cause it's been a while
 7 years ago '04        #31
pandemon 8 heat pts
space
space
$10,400 | Props total: 376 376
i had one a couple years ago......s**t was ridiculous...could barely sit down...didnt go to the doc tho just let time do its thing
 10-11-2010, 02:15 PM         #32
Sid 6point7  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
a lot of you are having the internal ones, which, fuguratively speaking, "aren't s**t." Sure, they can be painful, and you don't need to go to the doctor.

...but the external ones you get from pushing to hard, or straining, are the size of grapes and form blood clots and just like Wu-Tang clan, ain't nothin' ta f**k with...

...just sayin' I hope none of you ever get them. It was hellacious. Today is my first day back to the gym in 2 weeks cause of the problem... can't wait to get back in there.
 7 years ago '08        #33
Andre3stacks 20 heat pts20
space
space
$18,928 | Props total: 7319 7319
 SandmanNyC said:

U tryna ask is he a fudgepacker??
 7 years ago '06        #34
mikeydooodie 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,903 | Props total: 201 201
i got an internal hemmroid which isnt as intense but can be annoying the external are worse bc they can bust and thats crazy .. i just preporation h it helps
 11-09-2010, 12:56 PM         #35
sweetalmond 77  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
So as a hems sufferer (internal and external) I have much experience with this (in addition to that I am a nurse). Now, I am a female, and do not lift weights til my a.ss flips out...but I have birthed children and this is pretty much the same deal.

I have had surgery to place basically like a small rubber band on the internal hems and what that does is cut off the blood supply to the hem and then it just falls off after a few days when you take a dump. Not painful but the bands feel a little weird up there. Have not had issues with internal hems since. However, the externals....they are a constant pain in the a.ss (pun-intended). Once they shrink they may stay internal hems--hems nonetheless. Once external tho...whew.

I always do the wipes, in addition to, stool softeners. If you are healthy, meaning not have any issues with magnesium intake, then milk of magnesia (MOM, or generic brand) works like a charm. I would suggest MOM if you are taking supplements that are causing major constipation without any relief from regular stool softeners. MOM can also be used as a stool softener (use only 1 tbsp every 2 days or so). Other stool softeners often take a while (like senna, or dulcolax) and demand a great deal of fluids to work. In addition, you must take them every single day.

A medication that I have found that works beyond anything Prep H can ever do--is a prescription for AnaMantle HC (lidocaine and hydrocortisone cream 1%) or RectaGel HC. O.M.G. All I can say is [BCOLOR="Blue"]R.E.L.I.E.F.!!!![/COLOR][/B]

Good luck, because they do recur!
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
47 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
45 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
219 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
323 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
60 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
151 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
146 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
193 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy