Had to go to the ER last night (Butt-Hurt related...)

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
35 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
29 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
48 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
240 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 09-25-2010, 11:25 AM         #1
6629 pageviews
38 comments

Sid 6point7 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Had to go to the ER last night (Butt-Hurt related...)

Alright I'm going to air this out to see if anyone else has experienced this and maybe what to do about it because for real, I used to point, laugh, and clown about s**t like this... it's all fun when you're on the outside looking in, but when you're on the inside looking out, well, f**k that...

So for those of you that don't know I basically have been going 110% hard in the gym, been lifting strong now for 7 weeks making solid gains, doing cardio like crazy for the last 4 months, eating damn good/healthy, stretching 3 X a day, etc.

So when I've been lifting I really use my whole body for that extra push for that last rep I need to get in, I mean I don't cheat, but I clench my whole body and try to harness that energy through the muscle group I'm working out. It's been paying off, been seeing great results.

Then I go home and I got all this new rejuvenated energy, I feel like a million bucks type of s**t, I stand there before I get in the shower and bask in front of the mirror for like 5-10 minutes just flexing hard as f**k. My a.ss starts itchin' a little bit so I itch it.

So after my workout yesterday I went to go to see The Town and my a**hole started itching again about halfway through...didn't think nothing of it, so I itched it. Due to my diet I've only been s**tting once every two days and I really have to squeeze that s**t out making faces on the toilet type s**t... So I'm wiping my a.ss and it's itching like crazy and I feel like a little lump and I'm like image the f**k is this thing? So I itched it.

The day passes on my a.ss is really starting to feel funny, itch, and hurt. I figured it was just from excessive wiping or something, I figured it would pass.

Come night time I woke up in the middle of the night and my a**hole is swollen like a mug and I'm in the most uncomfortable, nuisance, annoying pain. I figured I'd stop in the ER cause I don't know what the f**k is going on, s**t's freaking me out.

So it's uncomfortable to walk, and it's almost unbearable to sit... all I'm thinking about is "Damn my butt hurts, damn my butt hurts, etc."

The doctor comes in, I tell him what's up, and he takes a look, and he tells me I got external hemorrhoids. He basically says it's normal, it'll go away in a few weeks, but you just gotta endure the pain. I'm like, well, ok, that sucks, but whatever... He tells me to drink lots of water, and get a solid 7-8 hours of sleep a night. I already do both of those, and I already have a very solid diet with fiber.

image image image image <--- how the s**t feels... I swear I'll never clown on anyone again that has hemorrhoids because f**k is it uncomfortable.

So today and tomorrow are my normal rest days from lifting, but usually I do cardio on these days, but I'm going to rest. This is going to be painful going in on Monday to workout if it's still this bad, so I just wondered if anyone else has gone through something similar and what they did about it, or if anyone has some good advice?

38 comments for "Had to go to the ER last night (Butt-Hurt related...)"

7 years ago '07        #2
JohnDoe 207 heat pts207
space
space
$12,035 | Props total: 3900 3900

[pic - click to view]

get the ones with no scent and start using these.......it will keep you from getting bumps on your a.ss.....plus you wont have a itchy a.ss all the time.....this will clean you all up so s**t is right back there
 09-25-2010, 12:19 PM         #3
Sid 6point7  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Suka Repellent said:

[pic - click to view]

get the ones with no scent and start using these.......it will keep you from getting bumps on your a.ss.....plus you wont have a itchy a.ss all the time.....this will clean you all up so s**t is right back there
I prefer scented.
 7 years ago '04        #4
MrNickNick 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,774 | Props total: 105 105
before i read your whole thread, i already knew what the outcome was... my brother whom works out as much as you do experienced the same thing... one suggestion to you is not to push while taking a dump. just let it come out freely because thats most likely what caused you to develop hemorrhoids. also, take a few days off on working out until that hemorrhoid shrinks (or until the pain goes away)
 7 years ago '07        #5
JohnDoe 207 heat pts207
space
space
 Sid 6point7 said:
I prefer scented.
just to let you know some people are allergic to the scented ones......so if you dont know an wanna be safe go with the unscented ones......
 09-25-2010, 04:05 PM         #6
Sid 6point7  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Suka Repellent said:
just to let you know some people are allergic to the scented ones......so if you dont know an wanna be safe go with the unscented ones......

[pic - click to view]

09-25-2010, 04:07 PM         #7
Sid 6point7  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Suka Repellent said:
...I honestly can't tell if youre bein serious or not.
 09-25-2010, 04:33 PM         #8
Sid 6point7  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MrNickNick said:
before i read your whole thread, i already knew what the outcome was... my brother whom works out as much as you do experienced the same thing... one suggestion to you is not to push while taking a dump. just let it come out freely because thats most likely what caused you to develop hemorrhoids. also, take a few days off on working out until that hemorrhoid shrinks (or until the pain goes away)
I took a stool softener today. I'm about to get a 2nd opinion cause the doctor said it's just an "annoyance" but this s**t is way more intense. The doctor seemed unsympathetic and kind of a d!ck. I think he was Jewish and didn't like me.

I broke my leg real bad about 5 years ago and this seriously ranks 2nd on my all time pain list, 2nd only to my leg.
 7 years ago '06        #9
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94
space
space
$27,986 | Props total: 4013 4013
Damn, I've never had the hem's but I feel for ya. Your a**hole probably looks like Randy Couture's left ear.
 7 years ago '06        #10
Sammyboi22 
space
space
$13,620 | Props total: 230 230
Yeah that s**ts not that uncommon. Lots of people dont even go to the er (friends in med school). From what he told me you exploded or inflamed a vein right around your a**hole and its itching/burning because of it. Lots of people get this even when not lifting just by pushing s**t out. Let the s**ts come man. No matter where you are...home...work..school. let those b**ches slide out.

Also eating too much protein will make your s**ts rock hard and fiber softens it up. Try to get a good balance of the two so u can get normal bowel movements.

Good luck.
 7 years ago '04        #11
TheMagicMan|M 2 heat pts
space
space
$13,619 | Props total: 4 4
damn, that s**t sounds painful as f**k

/takes an extra scoop of psyllium husk

Never have to push . I would just take it easy until it goes down. If you've been working out hard 7 days a week, your body can probably use a little rest for a few days until your problem subsides. Good luck, and yeah, its funny on the outside, but I feel for ya. I just hope that s**t never happens to me.

Last edited by TheMagicMan; 09-25-2010 at 07:33 PM..
 09-25-2010, 09:43 PM         #12
Sid 6point7  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Thanks for the sympathy fellas. I just got back from getting a 2nd opinion and ended up having surgery. It got real bad around 5:00 pm and I said f**k this s**t. I had a thrombose external hemorrhoid on EACH quadrant of my sphincter, either from lifting hard, cardio, or pushing too hard to s**t. So yeah I just got violated basically in the ER, but what the f**k...

I now have 4 lacerations and am seriously butt hurt right now, like real bad... and because narcotic painkillers can make you constipated, all I get are advil. I don't wish this upon my worst enemy...

Doc said not to work out for about the next two weeks. It's going to set me back, but this s**t was no joke. I figure I can still hover around 185 by dieting though.
 7 years ago '07        #13
JohnDoe 207 heat pts207
space
space
 Sid 6point7 said:

[pic - click to view]

naw i was being serious.....if your allergic to the scented ones s**t gets worse in your a.ss than a hemorrhoid......or just like a hemorrhoid i hope to never find out:jay:
 7 years ago '07        #14
KeepinItTrill 30 heat pts30
space
space
$49,206 | Props total: 15088 15088
don't force the s**t out

and to help you go easier, start eating stuff with alotta fiber in it
 09-26-2010, 09:48 AM         #15
Sid 6point7  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
So as I sit here in in pain, but much more relieved I was thinking about exactly what caused this and came to one solid conclusion...

I was eating about 1000 calories under my BMR while lifting and going at the cardio pretty hard (I've been doing this all along but even harder on the cardio this last week.) So in a way, pkilla is right lol... I hit under my goal and got to 178.5 but paid a price for it.

It had to have come from not s**tting for a couple of days, freaking out, then one particular instance sitting there with the :sadcam: face trying to squeeze it out hard as f**k instead of letting the s**t come natural... then the heavy exercising just amplified the situation ten fold.

Lesson learned: don't force out your s**t.
 7 years ago '04        #16
123456 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,273 | Props total: 273 273
I had the exact...EXACT...same problem. Literally the same story except I didn't have money to go to the ER. It was bad to the point where I couldn't sleep at night. I don't think your losing weight has anything to do with it at all.

I'm not joking about this.....get the Preparation H gel cooling kind. I used that for about a month and increased my fiber and stopped forcing my s**t out. That's all it took but it seems like every once in a while after I thought I was done with it, it would come back for a day (not as bad though).
 09-26-2010, 03:00 PM         #17
Sid 6point7  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 123456 said:
I had the exact...EXACT...same problem. Literally the same story except I didn't have money to go to the ER. It was bad to the point where I couldn't sleep at night. I don't think your losing weight has anything to do with it at all.

I'm not joking about this.....get the Preparation H gel cooling kind. I used that for about a month and increased my fiber and stopped forcing my s**t out. That's all it took but it seems like every once in a while after I thought I was done with it, it would come back for a day (not as bad though).
lol I really lucked out because I just moved from the midwest to the New England area for work, and the place I got hired (IBM) has great benefits. I really lucked out. I've only been there for about two months also... funny how that works. Hope they understand my situation cause I gotta miss the next two days then go back regularly on Friday. I would've gone to the ER anyways because this is the worst type of hemorrhoids one can get apparently.

I think the losing weight is what caused me to not have regular bowel movements, and mentally I wanted regular bowel movements so I tried to literally force the s**t out.

Never a - f**king - gain.

I sincerely hope none of you ever have to go through this excruciating pain.
 09-26-2010, 03:08 PM         #18
Sid 6point7  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Storchaveli said:
Damn, I've never had the hem's but I feel for ya. Your a**hole probably looks like Randy Couture's left ear.
This is a very good comparison.
 7 years ago '04        #19
deziking 81 heat pts81
space
space
$19,568 | Props total: 5241 5241
the problem was u taking s**ts once 2 days by squeezing s**t out will cause hemorrhoids. You go take a s**t when you have to not when you don't and squeeze it out. lol
 09-26-2010, 03:24 PM         #20
Sid 6point7  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 pkilla111 said:
youll be ite man.
I know, just thought I'd share this with BX to see if anyone went through something similar.

Pissed it's going to set me back a couple of weeks at the gym though, cause I really felt like the lifting part of my gym routine was starting to come together.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
23 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
108 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
45 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
56 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
112 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
146 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
15 comments
1 day ago