Gangland BMF (Black Mafia Family) Episode! (The Real Big Meech)

most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
101 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
49 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Benzino Speaks On Joe Budden's Opinion Of Eminem's Music
73 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ralo (Fam Goon) Posting Throwback MoneyBaggYo Ether
45 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 09-25-2010, 08:52 AM         #21
Got Cheeve?  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yo that Billboard was hilarious. you hear McNulty? excuse me, I mean that main cop dude? "I gotta see this billboard every morning on my way to work! , imagine a group of bank robbers buying a billboard that says, 'Coming to a bank near you!"

EDIT: oh s**t, totally forgot about the Elephant in the club, that snitch said it funny as hell, "An Elephant..... In the Club....." hahaha
 09-25-2010, 08:54 AM         #22
TIP2009  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol @ black mafia...lmao scrubs...like homo's sayin obama was a good choice...f**kin retards 1 by 1
 7 years ago '04        #23
Aesop730 14 heat pts14
space
space
$19,652 | Props total: 5336 5336
They were getting it in , and they were doing it big longer than folks think . And it wasnt the flash that brought them down .
 7 years ago '04        #24
DonofDons21 
space
space
$6,254 | Props total: 701 701
 Aesop730 said:
They were getting it in , and they were doing it big longer than folks think . And it wasnt the flash that brought them down .
it was starting a label with blue divinci as the flag ship artist
 7 years ago '07        #25
KingKobraAtlant 
space
space
$1,010 | Props total: 99 99
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=8ZL153WBLink for anyone wanting to D-Load.
 7 years ago '08        #26
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
space
$10,703 | Props total: 134 134
Gangland needs to do a dope fiend documentary about the people who get served by the dope gang and their dysfunctional lifestyles. They never show the other side.
 09-25-2010, 11:03 AM         #27
freakbucket  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
they got caught a long a.ss time ago, way before they were prosecuted. Once the feds open an investigation on you, it's a wrap, they just didn't know it yet.

what is cool, is there didnt seem to be a lot of snitching going on. n*ggas took bids and thats it. I'm pretty sure they have money stashed in various places.

I read a GREAT series of articles about them last year, detailing the money laundering process and all that...How they used to find people who hit the lotto and pay them for the their ticket...but some of the people they paid, started making deposits of $500,000 at one time and the feds were alerted.
 7 years ago '10        #28
lboog1423 297 heat pts297
space
space
$34,151 | Props total: 15682 15682
 freakbucket said:
they got caught a long a.ss time ago, way before they were prosecuted. Once the feds open an investigation on you, it's a wrap, they just didn't know it yet.
what is cool, is there didnt seem to be a lot of snitching going on. n*ggas took bids and thats it. I'm pretty sure they have money stashed in various places.

I read a GREAT series of articles about them last year, detailing the money laundering process and all that...How they used to find people who hit the lotto and pay them for the their ticket...but some of the people they paid, started making deposits of $500,000 at one time and the feds were alerted.

Feds>>>>>>>>Any Gang
 7 years ago '09        #29
420Sosa 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,337 | Props total: 922 922
Dem Diablos>>>>BMF
 7 years ago '09        #30
iExposeU 13 heat pts13
space
space
$926 | Props total: 1 1
yeah i watched this last night.. :cool-smiley-009:
 7 years ago '06        #31
damon3000 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$47 | Props total: 0 0
every body knows lil c real name down here, so I dont know he why tried to hid it.
 7 years ago '04        #32
zhiggeman 4 heat pts
space
space
$15,088 | Props total: 3886 3886
that s**t is wild. they were making up alot of that s**t tho.. the oomp camp chain.. how you linking oomp camp to BMF? lmao, that was Jermaine Dupree's club where they had the elephant and tigers and s**t. I remember that s**t nelly was the special guest..lmao..
 7 years ago '04        #33
brownie_d 9 heat pts
space
space
$833 | Props total: 0 0
 freakbucket said:

what article? can you send that link?
 7 years ago '04        #34
Aesop730 14 heat pts14
space
space
 DonofDons21 said:
it was starting a label with blue divinci as the flag ship artist
lol ..
 09-25-2010, 12:01 PM         #35
nico 3130  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
props.remember where he was from!SOUTHWEST DETROIT!313
 7 years ago '04        #36
zhiggeman 4 heat pts
space
space
$15,088 | Props total: 3886 3886
 SmokeyTheBlunt said:
elephant in the club>>> anything ever done by anybody
well the n*ggas had tigers too oh my!
 7 years ago '04        #37
Aesop730 14 heat pts14
space
space
 brownie_d said:
what article? can you send that link?

You can look up the transcripts of the hearings online . The dude who snitched is really what brought them down, and they fukked Meech by trying him with his bro . The Feds were investigating them but they didnt have shyt on em . Like it has been stated before so much more goes along with this that alot of folks wont know bout .
 7 years ago '06        #38
RAZAH CUTS 5835 heat pts5835
space
space
$54,047 | Props total: 18808 18808
meh...this show is the worst man....

why can't we have a program called "ER Land" that profiles black and Latino doctors....would be infinitely more interesting to me...
 09-25-2010, 12:34 PM         #39
munn3702008  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yea watching last night cant hate they were doing there thing better than my life.
 7 years ago '04        #40
Liquid-Science 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$17,501 | Props total: 789 789
Once the Feds start looking at you, you're f**ked...the only way you're beating a fed case when you're hit with a conspiracy charge is if you snitch on some international, Sosa or day of the Jackal type of muthaf**ka but you'd be dead before any trial if you do that

it's no way they confiscated all of their money

they'd be good if they get a chance to get out in like 10 or 15 years, the people that locked him up might forget about him and not contest parole (if they're even eligible)

LMAO @ the elephant in the club s**t though, n*ggas be wilding...it's nothing like seeing how a n*gga that grew up without acts when he gets something
Home      

most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
38 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
72 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
288 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
94 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
110 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
95 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
248 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy