most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
104 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
66 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #41
Monolith 
space
space
$690 | Props total: 8 8
You can’t rob Peter to pay Paul. Borrowing to pay off your debt doesn’t make financial sense.
 7 years ago '05        #42
pnoi89 11 heat pts11
space
space
$11,296 | Props total: 4715 4715
 ImmortalGuru said:
No you dont. Only thing credit does is keep you strugglin for the rest of your life.

I mean, keep credit for emergencies, but only if you can trust yourself not to blow it all. If its not an emergency, and its just something that you want, pay cash. If you already have the cash, keep usin the cash. But other than that, I dont recommend credit to ANYONE.
that's called money management dude. credit has it's benefits, whether it's a small reward cashback or good financing (like 6 months 0 interest or 3 years 0 interest).

i've been using credit as cash for years and it hasn't caught up to me...
 7 years ago '04        #43
D. Norman 6 heat pts
space
space
$14,852 | Props total: 1995 1995
Well if you are educated in a good field then u can get that money real quick, but since ur asking im taking its a no :(
 7 years ago '06        #44
Sammyboi22 
space
space
$13,620 | Props total: 230 230
 XsameX1XotherX said:
I plan on buying my first house in full. No financing. I plan on neither financing nor buying an automobile, since I would use taxi cabs and show-fers (sp? lol). Cars depretiate. Houses don't. Both Big Daddy Kane and MC Breed were teachin' against half steppin and frontin. Why? Learn it and apply it! I havent had a credit card in my life. I looked into a pre-paid credit card but never even activated it.

Hell, your grand parents supposed to hand you over their house before they go into nursing home or pass. If they do not, then you see who is the source of why things is f**ked up. My grandparents sure as hell didnt give me their house before they went into nursing homes/passed. That tells me they aint family no matter what I remembered back when seeing them and spending time with them. I tell you all, if EVERY grandparent who knows damn well they purchased main things under a different era, where things were cheaper, would set up to hand over their property to their STRUGGLING grandchildren, then a place like America would be a better place because ppl up amd coming would have a start. Basically grandparents f**ked up America.

None of you would be seeking to finance a house as an only way if your grandfolk cared. If you still have grandfolk not in nursing home or not passed yet I suggest you talk with them about YOUR FUTURE. It's too late for me. My grandfolk half passed/ half under some sort of nursing. If I knew what I knew now I would have spoken to them way back. But still they aint family since no damn way they gone pass knowing it is the SMART thing to do seeing how the economy is with this generation.

If grandparents give they house to who dont need it, such as their very children (or the state), then them greedy motherf**kers just gone sell it. Yes, your very parents will sell it rather than pass it over to you. This also I experienced when I was way young when a grandfather passed. So f**k parents and f**k grandparents at least in my family. I'm with that guy Richard from Legend of the Seeker who said just because you blood don't make you family.

Rofl so ur gonna save 100K plus? Good luck on that. If you try and buy a house with 100k that you saved without paying taxes on then uncle sam comes knocking on the door and wants whats owed. Buying a house cash is unheard of. You wont own a crib till your 60.
 7 years ago '09        #45
mtva24 224 heat pts224
space
space
$8,818 | Props total: 1138 1138
 XsameX1XotherX said:
I plan on buying my first house in full. No financing. I plan on neither financing nor buying an automobile, since I would use taxi cabs and show-fers (sp? lol). Cars depretiate. Houses don't. Both Big Daddy Kane and MC Breed were teachin' against half steppin and frontin. Why? Learn it and apply it! I havent had a credit card in my life. I looked into a pre-paid credit card but never even activated it.

Hell, your grand parents supposed to hand you over their house before they go into nursing home or pass. If they do not, then you see who is the source of why things is f**ked up. My grandparents sure as hell didnt give me their house before they went into nursing homes/passed. That tells me they aint family no matter what I remembered back when seeing them and spending time with them. I tell you all, if EVERY grandparent who knows damn well they purchased main things under a different era, where things were cheaper, would set up to hand over their property to their STRUGGLING grandchildren, then a place like America would be a better place because ppl up amd coming would have a start. Basically grandparents f**ked up America.

None of you would be seeking to finance a house as an only way if your grandfolk cared. If you still have grandfolk not in nursing home or not passed yet I suggest you talk with them about YOUR FUTURE. It's too late for me. My grandfolk half passed/ half under some sort of nursing. If I knew what I knew now I would have spoken to them way back. But still they aint family since no damn way they gone pass knowing it is the SMART thing to do seeing how the economy is with this generation.

If grandparents give they house to who dont need it, such as their very children (or the state), then them greedy motherf**kers just gone sell it. Yes, your very parents will sell it rather than pass it over to you. This also I experienced when I was way young when a grandfather passed. So f**k parents and f**k grandparents at least in my family. I'm with that guy Richard from Legend of the Seeker who said just because you blood don't make you family.
I stopped reading after you said houses DON'T depreciate
 09-27-2010, 12:50 AM         #46
b EZ  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Credit cards don't help? What the f**k are you talking about? Credit is necessary in life to make further purchases; the way you use credit is all on you. If you use it in moderation with small necessary purchases on a monthly basis and don't overwhelm yourself and blow it on new bapes then you won't have a problem.

As for the 8k in debt... that's nothing dude. That's the least I'll have to pay in student loans when I graduate. Go to a bank and get a low apr, fixed rate loan. If you don't have the credit (suspecting you've made late payments on your current credit cards), get a co-signer to sign for a lower rate to which you can pay most of the card off. If you happen to have a good credit score, pull out a line of credit loan and the rates should be low enough to not break you on the monthly payments. Say, you get a loan for 5k with an interest rate of 5.4-5.5% amortized over a three year period, you only end up paying around 450 in interest at rates of 150 per month. Best suggestion for you right now and possibly get a job and work some over time.

As for the hand-me-down guy... those statements are just ridiculous. You have to take into account the elderly who are on a fixed income and simply cannot afford to live for the remainder of their lives on social security and possibly have to pull out a reverse mortgage on their house just to use their equity to support them for the remainder of their lives.
nice try though.
 7 years ago '04        #47
TheMagicMan|M 2 heat pts
space
space
$13,619 | Props total: 4 4
 XsameX1XotherX said:
I was out on the streets on foot a while back, passing out $20 dollar bills to bums.
 09-30-2010, 12:16 PM         #48
FearlessM  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
There is nothing wrong with credit. I use my credit card all the time then I pay it off in full at the end of the month. Just dont spend money you don't have...thats the key.

How to make a quick $5000? The answer won't be found in here...and if it ain't illegal it won't be completely ethical.
 7 years ago '04        #49
Antman187 
space
space
$881 | Props total: 51 51
find you a good poker game and play....
 7 years ago '04        #50
Don Savant|S 3 heat pts
space
space
$21,517 | Props total: 17 17
If you seriously wanna make some extra cash, go around to different stores looking for clearance items, buy them and sell them on ebay. That's a good way to make and keep some extra in your pocket. I bout a Panasonic Blu-Ray player for like 12 bucks on clearance recently and sold it for $75 bucks...as well as an Ipod Nano that I got for like 30 bucks...You've got to look hard for deals but when you find them, it's on.

Anyone need some Kenneth Cole Reaction neckties?
 7 years ago '07        #51
wtr1906 45 heat pts45
space
space
$17,724 | Props total: 4479 4479
This thread is all over the place....

T/S trying to get 5K but has enough money to blow to hand out $20 bills to bums *scratches head*

10-01-2010, 10:40 PM         #52
TheCityOnMyMind  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 wtr1906 said:

T/S trying to get 5K but has enough money to blow to hand out $20 bills to bums *scratches head*

how'd u get that, I dont give any money to bums, i hate the homeless...
 7 years ago '04        #53
casper 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,753 | Props total: 1 1
 wtr1906 said:

lol....thats 2 different people
 7 years ago '04        #54
HarlemzBishopJ 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,596 | Props total: 254 254
Eat Balls You Homo
 10-07-2010, 08:20 PM         #55
jutnice  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ramazed said:
arent you the same guy that has social anxiety..and cant talk to girls?

also in debt eh..

damn..

i dont think there is any magical way of making 5000 without hard work..

damn think thread shoulda been closed
 7 years ago '04        #56
Shizz|M 
space
space
$7,363 | Props total: 225 225
Legally its kinda hard to do that in a certain short period of time... Illeagally there are many ways of doing it. its just which route you are willing to take is the final question..

I dont understand what everyone talks about Illeagal stuff like they going to get arrested just for talkinga about it. alot of thing on here are considered illleagal but they are blocked by prying eyes so that why we are able to continue to do what we do.

I have mulitple ways of making that amount of cash in a short period of time but as is stated.. WIth every short period there is a risk.. The shorter the period. the larger the risk.

and if you have a moral compass than you should not even ask that question beucase you wouldnt bea ble to follow through with anything without feeling guilty.. I know the collectors dont feel guilty when tehy come to collect thier s**t.

What kind of skills do you posses... why arent you using them to the best of your ability to try to even bring down that amount of debt you have???
 7 years ago '04        #57
trinking726 
space
space
$868 | Props total: 5 5
Yo this OP is a f**kin joke man..i seriously think you may need mental help. First you want your grandparents to just HAND the keys of their home to you? Why? and how in the f**k is that going to save the economy? You think nursing homes and funerals are f**kin free? Old folk can barely get by on social security but you want them to give you their home that they worked hard for. Some of them are still working hard for. You pathetic piece of s**t.
im curious to find out how old you are? Most people think money makes the world go round but they're wrong. Credit makes the world go round, especially in todays world. And gaining good credit is simple. as long as your responsible and good with your cash. Get a credit card with a low limit, low apr, and no annual fee. Use it once a month to put gas in your car. Then pay it all off when you get your bill. s**t this is common f**kin sense nowadays.

There's so much ridiculous s**t in your posts I can't even cover it all. Basically I hate you and I'm sure your mother wishes that she swallowed you. And your dad probably wishes he you blasted you into a tissue. But you can make your parents and grandparents happy by just getting aids, slitting your wrists, and hanging yourself.

Bye
 10-20-2010, 06:38 PM         #58
TheCityOnMyMind  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 trinking726 said:
Yo this OP is a f**kin joke man..i seriously think you may need mental help. First you want your grandparents to just HAND the keys of their home to you? Why? and how in the f**k is that going to save the economy? You think nursing homes and funerals are f**kin free? Old folk can barely get by on social security but you want them to give you their home that they worked hard for. Some of them are still working hard for. You pathetic piece of s**t.
im curious to find out how old you are? Most people think money makes the world go round but they're wrong. Credit makes the world go round, especially in todays world. And gaining good credit is simple. as long as your responsible and good with your cash. Get a credit card with a low limit, low apr, and no annual fee. Use it once a month to put gas in your car. Then pay it all off when you get your bill. s**t this is common f**kin sense nowadays.

There's so much ridiculous s**t in your posts I can't even cover it all. Basically I hate you and I'm sure your mother wishes that she swallowed you. And your dad probably wishes he you blasted you into a tissue. But you can make your parents and grandparents happy by just getting aids, slitting your wrists, and hanging yourself.

Bye
WTF are u talking about dumass!?! tell me how to get 5 g's or gtfo!!
 7 years ago '06        #59
iCON-8 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,832 | Props total: 2 2
 XsameX1XotherX said:

you are the most ignorant, lazy piece of s**t i have seen on here .. work and get yours fool .. don't rely on your f**king grandparents .. thats disgusting ..

i'm 20 with my own place, own car, money in my pocket ..

i needed to finance to start things off .. i have no problems paying back debts i have cause i work hard .. simple as that ..
 7 years ago '05        #60
DaViLLe726 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,313 | Props total: 270 270
 XsameX1XotherX said:

100 Percent the best comment i have ever f**king read on boxden. This mother f**ker hahah i cant stop laughing..... Grandparents f**ked up america hahaha because they didnt give you they're house hahahhaah i would love to meet you so i can punch you in your f**kin face haha
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
86 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
257 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
306 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
99 comments
21 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
29 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
NFL Bortles on Seahawks: "We beat the crap out of them for 60 minutes"
93 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Suavementeee Besameee
35 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
113 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy