How can i make a quick $5000?

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
25 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
89 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
80 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
205 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 09-25-2010, 03:34 PM         #21
XsameX1XotherX  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Don Savant said:
I'm sorry, but there is no justification for being a lazy bum looking for a handout thinking the world owes you something. Get a job, establish some credit...keep it up...stack some money, start your own business, and buy your own house. etc. It means more when you get it for yourself.
See it as lazy of the grandchild?

I see it as smart of the grandparents who pass over their property for their grandchildren. What makes the state better to get your propery than your family? None of you will dare answer this.

You either see the glass half-emtpy or half-full, I see outside the glass as someone is either holding it or not. What's a half-emtpy or half-full glass doing just sitting there looking pointless and collecting dust in the content? I'm the one holding the glass I'll drink content from. You either a HAVE or a HAVE NOT. Now, if anyone stops you from freely picking up such a glass with drinkable content, then those are the one who make things about the ego. Yeah, in such a way it is damaging because they want every single thing no matter how hard it is in times, as COSTLY for everyone. But who make them overlords over, say, how I'm supposed to think? I don't since it is no smartness in accepting what overlords determine for everyone. I determine me, no one else. I determine who else is smart and who all is stupid and never honorable. Anyone who turns anything into an ego matter is stupid and far from mature.

You shouldnt sacrific being smart just cause some overlord wanna-bes want everyone making EVERY SINGLE THING into a matter of ego. If you will not make it an ego matter, then why call it lazy? Your focus is the ego in making it about lazy rather than smart.

If your ego says it would be lazy, then what does your smartness say? And why listen to some dull ego code of conduct that is against maturity and smartness?

I'd rather be with ppl who are smart, not ppl that make every damn thing an ego matter with using their very ego in doing so. Got no time for immature, liar hypocrites.

Any of you which can't get pass seeing it as lazy, just haven't matured in life yet. Don't let your seeing it as lazy cause you to feel upset. Cause if you do get upset, then you see I see you are not smart. Smart ppl don't get upset because of themselves in how they will see things from a better perspective than some immature perspective.

Leaving things hard for others is stupid when you have the ability to make it easier for others. Why not? You some kind of a hater that wont aid someone struggling? You can tell ppl who are a waste of life. They could do so much more but wont because they hold to an immature attitude code picked up from overlord types which been d!ckin' ppl long in presenting how ppl should think towards certain things.

Last edited by XsameX1XotherX; 09-25-2010 at 03:42 PM..
 09-25-2010, 04:09 PM         #22
Metalzoa  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Y'all still arguing with this crackhead? I thought he was trying to get a degree for court jesting.
 7 years ago '09        #23
K0ntrast 63 heat pts63
space
space
$29,700 | Props total: 13247 13247
Rob an atm
 09-25-2010, 04:32 PM         #24
XsameX1XotherX  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Metalzoa said:
Y'all still arguing with this crackhead? I thought he was trying to get a degree for court jesting.
Why make suspect rounds? Am I a hot babe to you? If not, then get straight quick. Certain be just as you and knowing they need to get straight quick than make suspect rounds toward another dude. Take all the effort you got instore toward dudes like me and use it toward ladies. You'll get you some in no time if you follow my advice.
 7 years ago '05        #25
pnoi89 11 heat pts11
space
space
$11,314 | Props total: 4740 4740
 Don Savant said:
I'm sorry, but there is no justification for being a lazy bum looking for a handout thinking the world owes you something. Get a job, establish some credit...keep it up...stack some money, start your own business, and buy your own house. etc. It means more when you get it for yourself.
exactly. if you happen to inherit from your parents and grandparents, see it as a gift instead of something you're expecting to receive. smh.
 09-25-2010, 05:55 PM         #26
XsameX1XotherX  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 pnoi89 said:
exactly. if you happen to inherit from your parents and grandparents, see it as a gift instead of something you're expecting to receive. smh.
No! It is only a gift in terms of the law concerning inheritances. But it is rather a smart thing for aiding you.

When you walk before a lady and hold the door open, do you consider that act a gift or just a caring aid for someone else?

When your teachers teach you, do you consider what they tought you as a gift or a caring aid for you for your future life?

Gifts and aids are different.

If someone gives you something because they like you, then it is a gift. But if someone gives you something which aids you, it don't have to be about them liking you.

I was out on the streets on foot a while back, passing out $20 dollar bills to bums. I didn't even know them, so you knowing I couldn't be liking or disliking any of them if I don't even know them. I did it as a way at aiding them. As in, being of help. When you hold the door for a lady, you don't like them when you don't know them. I'm sure you even held the door for ugly women, so I damn sure knowing you dont make it about liking someone just to aid them. So what do you call it when you hold the door open for, say, a woman who happens to look ugly? Just being a caring aid.

Nothing wrong with seeking aid. It is a difference cause it should have nothing much to do with having liking as the reason you give.

According to the bible, even God aided Lucifer by giving him that guy to test. And we know God don't even like ugly. So we sure know it was no gift from God to Lucifer.

You see them ppl over in Africa straving? You think to not aid them because you think they being lazy? If you think that, then don't speak my way at all. If they seeking aid in hard times means you'll think of them as lazy, then you do see how stupid that immature attitude is which I point out.

So again, TODAY'S f**kED UP ECONOMY can't be just turned off as if any of you don't see.

You cant tell me that the reason a bum has no job is because of them being lazy when we all knowing damn well YOU HAVE TO HAVE AN ADDRESS to obtain a job. You also know most jobs don't give out CASH AS PAY, then you also know then that many jobs REQUIRE YOU TO HAVE AN ADDRESS TO ADDREESS A PAYCHECK TO. Think a bank will give you an account when you got no home address so you could at least get direct deposit? TFOH! You all knowing what time it is. It aint any time for making anything an ego matter.

And I don't say expect anything, I say go talk with your grandparents. Make it about aiding you in your future, and not some gift. Gift are given generously. Aid is given by seeking with even reasons behind your seeking. Know the difference. Just like financial aid for, say ,some school, they don't just up and give you it without them questioning you some. Indeed, some forms of aids come with strings attached.

Don't beat around the bush, youngins... Go have a serious talk with your grandfolks about their property while you still got the chance. A family memeber wont give you what you expect, but if they are of honor they will give you what you ask for within reason.

Last edited by XsameX1XotherX; 09-25-2010 at 06:20 PM..
 09-25-2010, 06:52 PM         #27
Metalzoa  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 XsameX1XotherX said:
Why make suspect rounds? Am I a hot babe to you? If not, then get straight quick. Certain be just as you and knowing they need to get straight quick than make suspect rounds toward another dude. Take all the effort you got instore toward dudes like me and use it toward ladies. You'll get you some in no time if you follow my advice.
Do YOU think crackheads are hot babes or something? English motherf**ker. Learn it.
 7 years ago '05        #28
pnoi89 11 heat pts11
space
space
$11,314 | Props total: 4740 4740
 XsameX1XotherX said:
No! It is only a gift in terms of the law concerning inheritances. But it is rather a smart thing for aiding you.

When you walk before a lady and hold the door open, do you consider that act a gift or just a caring aid for someone else?

When your teachers teach you, do you consider what they tought you as a gift or a caring aid for you for your future life?

Gifts and aids are different.

If someone gives you something because they like you, then it is a gift. But if someone gives you something which aids you, it don't have to be about them liking you.

I was out on the streets on foot a while back, passing out $20 dollar bills to bums. I didn't even know them, so you knowing I couldn't be liking or disliking any of them if I don't even know them. I did it as a way at aiding them. As in, being of help. When you hold the door for a lady, you don't like them when you don't know them. I'm sure you even held the door for ugly women, so I damn sure knowing you dont make it about liking someone just to aid them. So what do you call it when you hold the door open for, say, a woman who happens to look ugly? Just being a caring aid.

Nothing wrong with seeking aid. It is a difference cause it should have nothing much to do with having liking as the reason you give.

According to the bible, even God aided Lucifer by giving him that guy to test. And we know God don't even like ugly. So we sure know it was no gift from God to Lucifer.

You see them ppl over in Africa straving? You think to not aid them because you think they being lazy? If you think that, then don't speak my way at all. If they seeking aid in hard times means you'll think of them as lazy, then you do see how stupid that immature attitude is which I point out.

So again, TODAY'S f**kED UP ECONOMY can't be just turned off as if any of you don't see.

You cant tell me that the reason a bum has no job is because of them being lazy when we all knowing damn well YOU HAVE TO HAVE AN ADDRESS to obtain a job. You also know most jobs don't give out CASH AS PAY, then you also know then that many jobs REQUIRE YOU TO HAVE AN ADDRESS TO ADDREESS A PAYCHECK TO. Think a bank will give you an account when you got no home address so you could at least get direct deposit? TFOH! You all knowing what time it is. It aint any time for making anything an ego matter.

And I don't say expect anything, I say go talk with your grandparents. Make it about aiding you in your future, and not some gift. Gift are given generously. Aid is given by seeking with even reasons behind your seeking. Know the difference. Just like financial aid for, say ,some school, they don't just up and give you it without them questioning you some. Indeed, some forms of aids come with strings attached.

Don't beat around the bush, youngins... Go have a serious talk with your grandfolks about their property while you still got the chance. A family memeber wont give you what you expect, but if they are of honor they will give you what you ask for within reason.
your analogies are kinda extreme and irrelevant dude. a "caring aid" and a "gift" can essentially be used in the same sentence. again, if you think you truly deserve deserve your parents or grandparents inheritance, if you come from a good family, you'll get what you deserve. btw, my grandparents have me, my sister, and my cousin's name under all their properties when they pass. i see it as both a GIFT and a CARING AID. obviously, if we didn't deserve it, the properties would be passed on to someone else, but my grandparents see that we were raised properly and (so far) deserve to take care of the properties and receive the trust funds building at this very moment.

and yes, there are a GOOD a.ss PORTION of homeless BUMS out in this world. you act like the "economy" is to blame for all homelessness. smh.

Last edited by pnoi89; 09-25-2010 at 07:35 PM..
 09-25-2010, 07:36 PM         #29
XsameX1XotherX  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Metalzoa said:
Do YOU think crackheads are hot babes or something? English motherf**ker. Learn it.
You keep making suspect rounds like you checkin' out another dude. If you aint, then don't say anything further toward me. If you are, then what is it making you check me out way too hard? I don't boubt you have seen me since I posted up a video of me on BX. Whether or not you come out the closet or are some latent homo, just understand I am straight. So hate to bust your feelings like that since I see you sensative, but I am what I am. Now, I'm trying to turn you down easy, seeing that you have a queerish crush my way, so don't press me.

Whether or not I think a crackhead can be a hot babe don't make me the judge of what you like. So don't ask me that question I'm never qualified to answer.
 09-25-2010, 09:28 PM         #30
Metalzoa  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You're not qualified to answer on the differences between a crackhead and a hot babe?

It's been nice playing with you, troll. I'm done.
 09-25-2010, 09:35 PM         #31
XsameX1XotherX  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Metalzoa said:
You're not qualified to answer on the differences between a crackhead and a hot babe?

It's been nice playing with you, troll. I'm done.
You just summed it all up then for speaking further. And you the one trollin by referring to someone as a crackhead.

Liar hypocrites can't topple me.

Why play with a dude? Why not play with a woman?

You just reconfirm with much of what you say that you're indeed hot out the closet and still flamming.
 09-25-2010, 09:45 PM         #32
Metalzoa  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The way you're acting im convinced Im actually playing with a woman #justsaying
 09-25-2010, 09:52 PM         #33
XsameX1XotherX  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Metalzoa said:
The way you're acting im convinced Im actually playing with a woman #justsaying
You picture dudes as women???!!!!!

What gender do you see here below? A woman or a dude?

If you see a woman, then surely you are one of them who like dudes trannies. Yuck!
 09-25-2010, 10:16 PM         #34
Metalzoa  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
It's not my fault you're wearing a skirt, prancing around asking for your grandparents to drop the world in your dainty palms. If I didn't know better I'd think you're that Paris Hilton.
 7 years ago '05        #35
carden2 15 heat pts15
space
space
$13,557 | Props total: 1180 1180
just get a job or if you have a job. learn to budget your money and make an effort to save as much of your paychecks as you can.
 7 years ago '06        #36
layzie8171 42 heat pts42
space
space
$9,548 | Props total: 203 203
get a job and save ur money
 7 years ago '04        #37
GoldynChyld421 
space
space
space
$7,956 | Props total: 708 708
Get another $8,000 loan to pay off the debt, then pay the $8,000 off slowly... lol... That's how the middle class of America does it... And I'm like, only halfway joking...
 7 years ago '04        #38
GoldynChyld421 
space
space
space
$7,956 | Props total: 708 708
Oh, and if you're paying rent, move back in with your parents or somebody who will let you stay for free.. You'd be surprised how much money goes to rent, car notes/gas and cell phone bills...
 7 years ago '04        #39
ImmortalGuru 26 heat pts26
space
space
$9,558 | Props total: 662 662
 Ednyce said:
dont use credit, dont finance anything ? you an idiot, you gonna be renting ya whole life aint never gonna own a house. or have ya own car. you need credit to get by in life you retard.
No you dont. Only thing credit does is keep you strugglin for the rest of your life.

I mean, keep credit for emergencies, but only if you can trust yourself not to blow it all. If its not an emergency, and its just something that you want, pay cash. If you already have the cash, keep usin the cash. But other than that, I dont recommend credit to ANYONE.
 7 years ago '08        #40
o7media 47 heat pts47
space
space
$30,275 | Props total: 8678 8678
 ImmortalGuru said:
No you dont. Only thing credit does is keep you strugglin for the rest of your life.

I mean, keep credit for emergencies, but only if you can trust yourself not to blow it all. If its not an emergency, and its just something that you want, pay cash. If you already have the cash, keep usin the cash. But other than that, I dont recommend credit to ANYONE.
This.

Credit can f**k people up badly, but regardless, credit IS necessary. Too many people take advantage of it like it's a get out of jail free card if you don't have the cash to buy something. That's not how it works.
Home      

most viewed right now
joie chavis
34 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
88 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
52 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Roseanne Revival Gets Premiere Date on ABC — Watch Season 10 Teaser
57 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
66 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Ashamed Of Pixel Sales, Google Begins Hiding Pixel Launcher Install Count In P..
4 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
94 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
189 comments
1 day ago