How can i make a quick $5000?

most viewed right now
 208
NBA Tim Duncan Shopping At Old Navy.
53 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 119
Image(s) inside Drake Hold On..... Joe Vs Mickey Factz On The Way :iseeyou:
33 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 75
Nas Album Done (Snippet)
111 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 59
Video inside Justice League (2017) Comic-Con Teaser
332 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 09-24-2010, 08:29 PM         #1
33931 pageviews
73 comments


TheCityOnMyMind 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
How can i make a quick $5000?
 

 
How can i make a quick $5000? or even $3000? Im $8000 in debt, im trying to pay this s**t off, its really holding me back. does anyone have any way i can make fast money??




P.S- im not gonna sell drugs, and im not gonna be a wh0ore.

73 comments for "How can i make a quick $5000?"

 09-24-2010, 08:53 PM         #2
XsameX1XotherX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TheCityOnMyMind said:
How can i make a quick $5000? or even $3000? Im $8000 in debt, im trying to pay this s**t off, its really holding me back. does anyone have any way i can make fast money??




P.S- im not gonna sell drugs, and im not gonna be a wh0ore.
Just don't pay the debt. Fail bankruptcy. Dont use credit. Don't finance anything. Buy things in full. No half steppin. You should have learned that from Big Daddy Kane. Aint no half steppin.'

Using credit or financing anything just means you're frontin.' When you legally front in life you get what you deserve.


Last edited by XsameX1XotherX; 09-24-2010 at 08:55 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #3
prexero 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$257 | Props total: 34 34
Without no initial investment? Sounds like your going the illegal route. $8000 debt is nothing! Try a doctor fresh out of med school with $100,000+ in debt.. And to the big daddy kane fan boy... can't build credit without ever owing someone.
 6 years ago '09        #4
youngrob 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,182 | Props total: 0 0
Casino!!!!
 6 years ago '08        #5
RustyLorcin 11 heat pts11
space
space
space
$3,007 | Props total: 97 97
well if you aren't going to pay the s**t..use one of your credit cards get a cash advance for a couple of grand.. and use your imagination on how to turn 2 grand into 20.
 09-24-2010, 10:57 PM         #6
Ednyce 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 XsameX1XotherX said:
Just don't pay the debt. Fail bankruptcy. Dont use credit. Don't finance anything. Buy things in full. No half steppin. You should have learned that from Big Daddy Kane. Aint no half steppin.'

Using credit or financing anything just means you're frontin.' When you legally front in life you get what you deserve.
dont use credit, dont finance anything ? you an idiot, you gonna be renting ya whole life aint never gonna own a house. or have ya own car. you need credit to get by in life you retard.
 6 years ago '04        #7
King P 
space
avatar space
space
$418 | Props total: 0 0
no, you don't
 09-25-2010, 07:40 AM         #8
XsameX1XotherX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ednyce said:
dont use credit, dont finance anything ? you an idiot, you gonna be renting ya whole life aint never gonna own a house. or have ya own car. you need credit to get by in life you retard.
I plan on buying my first house in full. No financing. I plan on neither financing nor buying an automobile, since I would use taxi cabs and show-fers (sp? lol). Cars depretiate. Houses don't. Both Big Daddy Kane and MC Breed were teachin' against half steppin and frontin. Why? Learn it and apply it! I havent had a credit card in my life. I looked into a pre-paid credit card but never even activated it.

Hell, your grand parents supposed to hand you over their house before they go into nursing home or pass. If they do not, then you see who is the source of why things is f**ked up. My grandparents sure as hell didnt give me their house before they went into nursing homes/passed. That tells me they aint family no matter what I remembered back when seeing them and spending time with them. I tell you all, if EVERY grandparent who knows damn well they purchased main things under a different era, where things were cheaper, would set up to hand over their property to their STRUGGLING grandchildren, then a place like America would be a better place because ppl up amd coming would have a start. Basically grandparents f**ked up America.

None of you would be seeking to finance a house as an only way if your grandfolk cared. If you still have grandfolk not in nursing home or not passed yet I suggest you talk with them about YOUR FUTURE. It's too late for me. My grandfolk half passed/ half under some sort of nursing. If I knew what I knew now I would have spoken to them way back. But still they aint family since no damn way they gone pass knowing it is the SMART thing to do seeing how the economy is with this generation.

If grandparents give they house to who dont need it, such as their very children (or the state), then them greedy motherf**kers just gone sell it. Yes, your very parents will sell it rather than pass it over to you. This also I experienced when I was way young when a grandfather passed. So f**k parents and f**k grandparents at least in my family. I'm with that guy Richard from Legend of the Seeker who said just because you blood don't make you family.


Last edited by XsameX1XotherX; 09-25-2010 at 07:46 AM..
 6 years ago '08        #9
o7media 32 heat pts32
space
avatar space
space
$24,538 | Props total: 2381 2381
Wow you're f**king stupid ^^

So basically you want everything handed to you in life? Your grandparents are supposed to GIVE you their house? Shut the f**k up idiot.

You have to work for things in life. America is f**ked up because of lazy bums like you that can't even spell. Get a f**king education, you may be able to get a job then and afford your own house one day.
 6 years ago '07        #10
Zo1987 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,528 | Props total: 0 0
 XsameX1XotherX said:
Just don't pay the debt. Fail bankruptcy. Dont use credit. Don't finance anything. Buy things in full. No half steppin. You should have learned that from Big Daddy Kane. Aint no half steppin.'

Using credit or financing anything just means you're frontin.' When you legally front in life you get what you deserve.
That is dumbest advice i've have read in this WHOLE sub-forum. File for bankruptcy?!
Not only will it make that dude's credit look bad, he will still have to pay his debt off anyway
 6 years ago '04        #11
nitetrain8601 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$13,831 | Props total: 1533 1533
 Zo1987 said:
That is dumbest advice i've have read in this WHOLE sub-forum. File for bankruptcy?!
Not only will it make that dude's credit look bad, he will still have to pay his debt off anyway
Depends on what chapter. But yeah, filing for bankruptcy for only 8000 is not worth it. That's very little.
 6 years ago '04        #12
big jeffrey 
space
avatar space
space
$1,997 | Props total: 54 54
 XsameX1XotherX said:
I plan on buying my first house in full. No financing. I plan on neither financing nor buying an automobile, since I would use taxi cabs and show-fers (sp? lol). Cars depretiate. Houses don't. Both Big Daddy Kane and MC Breed were teachin' against half steppin and frontin. Why? Learn it and apply it! I havent had a credit card in my life. I looked into a pre-paid credit card but never even activated it.

Hell, your grand parents supposed to hand you over their house before they go into nursing home or pass. If they do not, then you see who is the source of why things is f**ked up. My grandparents sure as hell didnt give me their house before they went into nursing homes/passed. That tells me they aint family no matter what I remembered back when seeing them and spending time with them. I tell you all, if EVERY grandparent who knows damn well they purchased main things under a different era, where things were cheaper, would set up to hand over their property to their STRUGGLING grandchildren, then a place like America would be a better place because ppl up amd coming would have a start. Basically grandparents f**ked up America.

None of you would be seeking to finance a house as an only way if your grandfolk cared. If you still have grandfolk not in nursing home or not passed yet I suggest you talk with them about YOUR FUTURE. It's too late for me. My grandfolk half passed/ half under some sort of nursing. If I knew what I knew now I would have spoken to them way back. But still they aint family since no damn way they gone pass knowing it is the SMART thing to do seeing how the economy is with this generation.

If grandparents give they house to who dont need it, such as their very children (or the state), then them greedy motherf**kers just gone sell it. Yes, your very parents will sell it rather than pass it over to you. This also I experienced when I was way young when a grandfather passed. So f**k parents and f**k grandparents at least in my family. I'm with that guy Richard from Legend of the Seeker who said just because you blood don't make you family.


:laugh5:
:laugh5:
:party4:
 6 years ago '07        #13
Spoken210 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,671 | Props total: 0 0
 prexero said:
Without no initial investment? Sounds like your going the illegal route. $8000 debt is nothing! Try a doctor fresh out of med school with $100,000+ in debt.. And to the big daddy kane fan boy... can't build credit without ever owing someone.
Lol im sure a doctor will pay that shyt off very easily
 6 years ago '09        #14
youngrob 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,182 | Props total: 0 0
 XsameX1XotherX said:
I plan on buying my first house in full. No financing. I plan on neither financing nor buying an automobile, since I would use taxi cabs and show-fers (sp? lol). Cars depretiate. Houses don't. Both Big Daddy Kane and MC Breed were teachin' against half steppin and frontin. Why? Learn it and apply it! I havent had a credit card in my life. I looked into a pre-paid credit card but never even activated it.

Hell, your grand parents supposed to hand you over their house before they go into nursing home or pass. If they do not, then you see who is the source of why things is f**ked up. My grandparents sure as hell didnt give me their house before they went into nursing homes/passed. That tells me they aint family no matter what I remembered back when seeing them and spending time with them. I tell you all, if EVERY grandparent who knows damn well they purchased main things under a different era, where things were cheaper, would set up to hand over their property to their STRUGGLING grandchildren, then a place like America would be a better place because ppl up amd coming would have a start. Basically grandparents f**ked up America.

None of you would be seeking to finance a house as an only way if your grandfolk cared. If you still have grandfolk not in nursing home or not passed yet I suggest you talk with them about YOUR FUTURE. It's too late for me. My grandfolk half passed/ half under some sort of nursing. If I knew what I knew now I would have spoken to them way back. But still they aint family since no damn way they gone pass knowing it is the SMART thing to do seeing how the economy is with this generation.

If grandparents give they house to who dont need it, such as their very children (or the state), then them greedy motherf**kers just gone sell it. Yes, your very parents will sell it rather than pass it over to you. This also I experienced when I was way young when a grandfather passed. So f**k parents and f**k grandparents at least in my family. I'm with that guy Richard from Legend of the Seeker who said just because you blood don't make you family.


Dude you have to be kidding me??? They didn't give you the house because your an irresponsible idiot. I don't even know you and I can tell you are.

@ u, you aren't even your grandparents child they not obligated to give you anything n*gga.
 6 years ago '04        #15
Don Savant|S 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$21,517 | Props total: 3 3
Just make payment arrangements with whoever you owe and try to slip them a little extra every now and then. 8 grand really isn't a lot of debt at all. How exactly is it holding you back?
 6 years ago '05        #16
pnoi89 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$9,618 | Props total: 902 902
exactly. 8000 may seem like a lot, but you gotta take baby steps to pay that s**t off. i think, you sir, need to talk to dave ramsey.
 6 years ago '05        #17
MadGam325 14 heat pts14
space
avatar space
space
$10,217 | Props total: 0 0
 pnoi89 said:
exactly. 8000 may seem like a lot, but you gotta take baby steps to pay that s**t off. i think, you sir, need to talk to dave ramsey.
 6 years ago '08        #18
ingtoo! 
space
avatar space
space
$739 | Props total: 0 0
 gangtsa said:
Get a job. There's no quick way.
Exactly get a job, and instead blow your return during tax season, pay of your debts.
 09-25-2010, 12:40 PM         #19
XsameX1XotherX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Guys, guys, guys,

You knowing damn well I'm on point. It is based on TODAY'S ECONOMY. Not even anything to do with being lazy. But when you aren't smart as me you make it an ego matter.

You mean to tell me that in TODAY'S ECONOMY no one is SUPPOSED to like aiding you in life, especially if they on they way into nursing home or a funneral?

Just make sure you who speak against what I said DO SHOW UP TO THE FUNNERALS of your grandparents while trying not to think how stupid that they didn't hand over a house to any of their grandkids but RATHER LET IT GO TO THE STATE or TO WHO DONT NEED IT THAT WOULD ONLY SELL IT. Yeah, TRY not to cry cause you and I knowing you wont shead a tear at their funneral.

I dont buy a just go way out the way to mean you aren't lazy. I buy a go in the way of being smart. Plus, dont give your houses to your grandkids when you about to go into nursing home or are about to die. Stick with stupid all day. And dont ever let me catch any of you speak about saving money on here since you'd be a paradox in how you are not for saving money when it comes to a house you should inherit. Lying hypocrites are never honorable.
 6 years ago '04        #20
Don Savant|S 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$21,517 | Props total: 3 3
 XsameX1XotherX said:
Guys, guys, guys,

You knowing damn well I'm on point. It is based on TODAY'S ECONOMY. Not even anything to do with being lazy. But when you aren't smart as me you make it an ego matter.

You mean to tell me that in TODAY'S ECONOMY no one is SUPPOSED to like aiding you in life, especially if they on they way into nursing home or a funneral?

Just make sure you who speak against what I said DO SHOW UP TO THE FUNNERALS of your grandparents while trying not to think how stupid that they didn't hand over a house to any of their grandkids but RATHER LET IT GO TO THE STATE or TO WHO DONT NEED IT THAT WOULD ONLY SELL IT. Yeah, TRY not to cry cause you and I knowing you wont shead a tear at their funneral.

I dont buy a just go way out the way to mean you aren't lazy. I buy a go in the way of being smart. Plus, dont give your houses to your grandkids when you about to go into nursing home or are about to die. Stick with stupid all day. And dont ever let me catch any of you speak about saving money on here since you'd be a paradox in how you are not for saving money when it comes to a house you should inherit. Lying hypocrites are never honorable.
I'm sorry, but there is no justification for being a lazy bum looking for a handout thinking the world owes you something. Get a job, establish some credit...keep it up...stack some money, start your own business, and buy your own house. etc. It means more when you get it for yourself.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 47
Image(s) inside AZN TITTY NATION : Stephanie Hills vs Elizabeth Anne
81 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 40
Primal Sign of the zodiac
132 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 28
LMAO Richie Rich on 2pac: "2pac was a square. He wasn't a thug nigga"
355 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 21
Image(s) inside sh-t is getting spooky for Dr. Boyce Watkins!
77 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 18
Jul 22 -Trump’s Nomination Is The First Time American Politics Has Left Me Tru..
106 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 15
Image(s) inside Someone Has Already Caught Every Available Pokemon in Pokemon GO
105 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 14
Image(s) inside Fine Ass lawyer chick
87 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 12
audio inside Joe Budden - Just Because (Drake Diss)
646 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy