Carmelo Anthony agrees to deal, trade all but done

most viewed right now
 100
NBA Nas got the last laugh
59 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 93
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
244 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 79
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - The Alabama Special Election Live
403 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 76
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
16 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 09-25-2010, 01:57 PM         #161
StateZFinest  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Blkboipurp said:
Bottomline d!ckbreath even when yall had those players and went 2 the finals no1 cared.........ya get it now
bottomline f*ckface we never had those players and went 2 the finals.

what part of that does your ignorant a.ss not understand? christ
 09-25-2010, 01:59 PM         #162
StateZFinest  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 INF4MOUS said:
Wrong.

Any 7 foot big man who's supposed to be a beast that only puts up 19 and 9 that leads his team to 12 wins in the Eastern Conference is overrated.
there's a reason he only put up 19/9.

easiest way to beat the nets was to double lopez, the only player who could create for himself offensively (especially with harris out the majority of games). reason why we only had 12 wins

gallo gets his numbers strictly off of being a role player. i would love to see him be a focal point of an offense and produce
 7 years ago '04        #163
DubA169 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,737 | Props total: 0 0
the nets have never won a championship. your worthless orginization had to move to BK to even be somewhat relevant. and that still won't get done on time

you have no right to talk about the knicks. the deal didn't even get completed and you're running your mouth. it came out that melo wants the knicks or bulls. the nets were an afterthought. nuggets just want to f**k melo but sending him over to a 12 win squad
 7 years ago '07        #164
Truth B T0ld 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,556 | Props total: 339 339
 Gattsau said:


this motherf**ker couldnt even get 10 boards a game now hes gonna be dominating the paint on both sides
Exactly.

This dude averaged 8 Rpg on a 70 loss team with no other decent bigs around him to compete for rebounds. Thats pathetic for a player of his size but Net fans are convinced hes the next Duncan.

As for the trade, I'll reserve judgement until somethings official. I don't think Melo is stupid enough to actually spend the prime of his career with Jordan Farmar as his starting pg, but we'll see what unfolds.
 7 years ago '10        #165
Blkboipurp 
space
avatar space
space
$15,358 | Props total: 9611 9611
 StateZFinest said:
bottomline f*ckface we never had those players and went 2 the finals.

what part of that does your ignorant a.ss not understand? christ
See thats my point.Yall dudes were so irrelevant at that time and period I forget who was playing with each other on that team.Seems like no matter what the Nets do they are going 2 be an afterthought compared 2 the Knicks...................now what part of that does your ignorant a.ss understand
 7 years ago '07        #166
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 StateZFinest said:
there's a reason he only put up 19/9.

easiest way to beat the nets was to double lopez, the only player who could create for himself offensively (especially with harris out the majority of games). reason why we only had 12 wins

gallo gets his numbers strictly off of being a role player. i would love to see him be a focal point of an offense and produce
Harris missed 20 games, not the majority... The reason he put up 19 and 8 is because he's not as good as you think he is... 8 rebounds n*gga?? He's 7 feet and plays in the f**king EC Lee outrebounded this dude on a regular basis and he's 6'8

But you had Twill, the young stud

Gallo was the focal point of the offense the last month of the year, and put up 22 6 and 3


Last edited by INFAMOUS; 09-25-2010 at 02:07 PM..
 7 years ago '07        #167
Truth B T0ld 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,556 | Props total: 339 339
 StateZFinest said:
gallo gets his numbers strictly off of being a role player. i would love to see him be a focal point of an offense and produce
horrific fail right here.

For the majority of the season Gallo was often looked off by Duhon and being used as a spot up shooter while the offense was ran through David Lee and Al Harrington.

In the latter part of the year he averaged 22 and 6 as the focal point of the offense. Check his stats in the month of april.



Too easy. Gallo > Lopez
 09-25-2010, 02:08 PM         #168
StateZFinest  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DubA169 said:
the nets have never won a championship. your worthless orginization had to move to BK to even be somewhat relevant. and that still won't get done on time

you have no right to talk about the knicks. the deal didn't even get completed and you're running your mouth. it came out that melo wants the knicks or bulls. the nets were an afterthought. nuggets just want to f**k melo but sending him over to a 12 win squad
if you followed the thread, nets fans weren't talking s**t to the knicks. we never do because why talk s**t to a squad that's just as bad as yours? it's fans of other teams that clown on the knicks (rightfully so), and you guys catch feelings and take it out on the nets cause we MIGHT take the one chance of you guys becoming successful that you had.

don't get mad cause we defending our team

 Blkboipurp said:
See thats my point.Yall dudes were so irrelevant at that time and period I forget who was playing with each other on that team.Seems like no matter what the Nets do they are going 2 be an afterthought compared 2 the Knicks...................now what part of that does your ignorant a.ss understand
yea yea, keep backtracking like a mof**ka
 09-25-2010, 02:10 PM         #169
StateZFinest  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 INF4MOUS said:
Harris missed 20 games, not the majority... The reason he put up 19 and 8 is because he's not as good as you think he is... 8 rebounds n*gga?? He's 7 feet and plays in the f**king EC Lee outrebounded this dude on a regular basis and he's 6'8

But you had Twill, the young stud

Gallo was the focal point of the offense the last month of the year, and put up 22 6 and 3
 Truth B T0ld said:
horrific fail right here.

For the majority of the season Gallo was often looked off by Duhon and being used as a spot up shooter while the offense was ran through David Lee and Al Harrington.

In the latter part of the year he averaged 22 and 6 as the focal point of the offense. Check his stats in the month of april.



Too easy. Gallo > Lopez
ok please lets not compare 1 month of production to a season's worth.

bottom line, don't get mad at net's fans because your GM has down syndrome when it comes to any basketball related decisions.
 7 years ago '10        #170
Blkboipurp 
space
avatar space
space
$15,358 | Props total: 9611 9611
 StateZFinest said:
if you followed the thread, nets fans weren't talking s**t to the knicks. we never do because why talk s**t to a squad that's just as bad as yours? it's fans of other teams that clown on the knicks (rightfully so), and you guys catch feelings and take it out on the nets cause we MIGHT take the one chance of you guys becoming successful that you had.

don't get mad cause we defending our team



yea yea, keep backtracking like a mof**ka
Homie you continue 2 embarrass ya self here no matter what you say its not gonna take away the fact that ya bum a.ss team only Won 12 games last year in the EC

Try and defend at your own risk but the bottomline is your the Nets which means you means its impossible for you 2 talk about any other team
 7 years ago '07        #171
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 StateZFinest said:
ok please lets not compare 1 month of production to a season's worth.

bottom line, don't get mad at net's fans because your GM has down syndrome when it comes to any basketball related decisions.
That's what he put up as the #1 option


Our GM? Your tanked for Wall, failed, signed nobody in the offseason outside of Travis Outlaw and Johan Petro () and are selling the farm for a player who doesn't even wanna play for ya franchise

Walsh on the other hand signed a beast PF... A solid pg who's finally in the right system, and a real promising young talent in Randolph, all while keeping flexibility for another superstar

f**kin Net fans got the audacity to talk about another teams moves
 09-25-2010, 02:14 PM         #172
StateZFinest  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Blkboipurp said:
Homie you continue 2 embarrass ya self here no matter what you say its not gonna take away the fact that ya bum a.ss team only Won 12 games last year in the EC

Try and defend at your own risk but the bottomline is your the Nets which means you means its impossible for you 2 talk about any other team
nets only won 12 games last season yet it's a well known fact that the knicks lost. like... every time.
 09-25-2010, 02:14 PM         #173
goodbarz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
he won a chip in college, but it wasn't really him

more of coaching and the 2-3 zone, and that team was good

melo was good on that team, but he has been a bum ever since
 7 years ago '09        #174
BKTerror45 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$1,670 | Props total: 128 128
this n*gga needs to sign with someone
 7 years ago '07        #175
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 Truth B T0ld said:
horrific fail right here.

For the majority of the season Gallo was often looked off by Duhon and being used as a spot up shooter while the offense was ran through David Lee and Al Harrington.

In the latter part of the year he averaged 22 and 6 as the focal point of the offense. Check his stats in the month of april.



Too easy. Gallo > Lopez
At Lopez splits

This dude putting up 6 and a half rebounds for April
 09-25-2010, 02:17 PM         #176
StateZFinest  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 INF4MOUS said:
That's what he put up as the #1 option


Our GM? Your tanked for Wall, failed, signed nobody in the offseason outside of Travis Outlaw and Johan Petro () and are selling the farm for a player who doesn't even wanna play for ya franchise

Walsh on the other hand signed a beast PF... A solid pg who's finally in the right system, and a real promising young talent in Randolph, all while keeping flexibility for another superstar

f**kin Net fans got the audacity to talk about another teams moves
LMAO. ooookkkk cause our GM had so much to do with us losing the lottery . don't be a clown.

so your clowning on us for spending our money wisely on role players, while the knicks continue to waste picks/cash. i don't think i can even recall all the bad moves the knicks made in the past few years.

beast pf ? ya'll signed amare to a max contract. knicks lost right there.
 7 years ago '10        #177
Blkboipurp 
space
avatar space
space
$15,358 | Props total: 9611 9611
 StateZFinest said:
nets only won 12 games last season yet it's a well known fact that the knicks lost. like... every time.
And the Nets won??????
 09-25-2010, 02:18 PM         #178
StateZFinest  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Blkboipurp said:
And the Nets won??????
knicks lost.

what more can i say
 7 years ago '10        #179
Blkboipurp 
space
avatar space
space
$15,358 | Props total: 9611 9611
 StateZFinest said:
knicks lost.

what more can i say
Your a Nets fan.................nuff said
 7 years ago '07        #180
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 StateZFinest said:
LMAO. ooookkkk cause our GM had so much to do with us losing the lottery . don't be a clown.

so your clowning on us for spending our money wisely on role players, while the knicks continue to waste picks/cash. i don't think i can even recall all the bad moves the knicks made in the past few years.

beast pf ? ya'll signed amare to a max contract. knicks lost right there.
Your GM had to do with you having a roster capable of winning 12 games... Even though he dipped off ya s**tty franchise you replace him with Billy King

Yeah I'm clowning you for chirping all offseason like you were getting LBJ and Bosh but couldn't even get David Lee

You were comparing GMs and Walsh did a superior job to what the Nets did, impossible to dispute it... Unless signing Petro is better than signing Felton and acquiring AR

k!ll yourself for thinking Amare isn't a beast.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 42
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
52 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 35
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
51 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 32
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
220 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 18
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
194 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 17
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
148 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 16
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
64 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 13
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
323 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 10
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
151 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy