Carmelo Anthony agrees to deal, trade all but done

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
122 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
64 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
63 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
107 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #141
Young Professa 11 heat pts11
space
space
$15,179 | Props total: 5453 5453
lebron lost
 7 years ago '06        #142
eLLz 1 heat pts
space
space
$18,562 | Props total: 1 1
 Gattsau said:
and the nets havent won a nba title since well ever. a decade of consistency in the toughest conf at the time>>>dominating a few years when the east was the weakest its ever been.
Man you n*ggas live in the past though.

How come as a Cowboys fan I always have to hear s**t about how wack we are, up until last year I had to hear about how we didnt win a playoff game in years. But god forbid you flip that on the Knicks fans.

You n*ggas want praise for constantly finishing behind Jordan, Reggie, Hakeem, Dumars/Isiah?

09-25-2010, 12:40 PM         #143
HotepSuns  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 eLLz said:

How come as a Cowboys fan I always have to hear s**t about how wack we are, up until last year I had to hear about how we didnt win a playoff game in years. But god forbid you flip that on the Knicks fans.

You n*ggas want praise for constantly finishing behind Jordan, Reggie, Hakeem, Dumars/Isiah?

your team just won 12 games last year...

Last edited by HotepSuns; 09-25-2010 at 12:45 PM..
 7 years ago '06        #144
eLLz 1 heat pts
space
space
 HotepSuns said:
your team just won 12 gmes last year...
& yet still over the past 4 years we have more wins then yall

Wanna go back a little farther?

In the last 9 years, 6 consecutive playoff trips. Got at least past the first round in all but one of them. 2 Finals appearances.

Knicks last 9 years? 1 playoff trip where we swept you n*ggas up

7 years ago '10        #145
Blkboipurp 
space
space
$15,365 | Props total: 9622 9622
 eLLz said:

My dude do you realize even when you had Kidd,Carter.and Martin and yall went 2 the finals that no1 cared?It means 1 thing and 1 thing only.....................the Nets aint s**t and are never gonna be s**t.

Not to mention you rep the yankees and cowboys bandwagon a.ss n*gga
 09-25-2010, 12:48 PM         #146
HotepSuns  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 eLLz said:
& yet still over the past 4 years we have more wins then yall

Wanna go back a little farther?

In the last 9 years, 6 consecutive playoff trips. Got at least past the first round in all but one of them. 2 Finals appearances.

Knicks last 9 years? 1 playoff trip where we swept you n*ggas up

@you flip flopping...first it's let's talk about franchise history,than its "you're living in the past" after you realized your franchise history is s**t compared to the knicks.....than when shown you almost broke the record last year for least wins in a season EVER...it's back to the PAST again........

cut it out b....no matter how you try to create perception...your team doesn't compare...
 7 years ago '06        #147
eLLz 1 heat pts
space
space
 Gattsau said:
n*gga u act like ur not living in the past. ur bringing up s**t from EARLY 2000, its not like yll were just in the playoffs tis year. Your acting like the nets werent the worst team in the league last year and have done nothing to improve themselves so far . You want praise for dominating a league that had no good teams aand getting stomped in the finals
End result is the same in the end. Neither of us have ever saw our squad hoist the Trophy up. All reports say Melo is on the brink so how have we done nothing? Wanna talk about doing nothing, Walsh didnt even give yall a chance to get this n*gga. Ran around with your fingers crossed for Lebron or Wade

If Melo does come then we easily had a better Summer then yall. Notice we had just as much of a shot at Lebron as yall while we STILL have just as much of a shot at Melo. We'll also easily be a better team next year.

Maybe yall will finally learn to keep picks, might be able to draft yourself a n*gga as nice as Lopez in the future instead of getting a bunch of overrated or washed up talent.
 7 years ago '09        #148
Ricky Towel 128 heat pts128
space
space
$15,415 | Props total: 409 409
knicks could go winless next season but itd still be awesome with clyde calling the games.
 7 years ago '10        #149
Blkboipurp 
space
space
 Ricky Towel said:
knicks could go winless next season but itd still be awesome with clyde calling the games.

[pic - click to view]

09-25-2010, 01:02 PM         #150
HotepSuns  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
also broussard is reporting that denver is now dragging it's feet.....mmmm..

7 years ago '06        #151
iCON-8 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,832 | Props total: 2 2
All i gotta say is i told you n*ggas ..

You know this Ellz.
 7 years ago '06        #152
01seay 83 heat pts83
space
space
$20,976 | Props total: 3522 3522
 JeeQ said:
Kobe scared every good player out of the West

Lakers have been in the last 3 finals since Gasol got there, I guess no one thinks they can beat them
The sad thing is they're just making it easier for the Thunder because once Kobe and Lakers decline in the coming years Durant will take over.
 7 years ago '06        #153
hooligun 12 heat pts12
space
space
$20,301 | Props total: 538 538
 #21 said:
the East pretty much s**ts on the West now
 7 years ago '09        #154
Ricky Towel 128 heat pts128
space
space
$15,415 | Props total: 409 409
 majestic75 said:
Is that gonna be their official logo or at least a candidate in your sig? Looks good.
I think that f**kin commie said he was gonna change the name.
 7 years ago '07        #155
Bullseye 59 heat pts59
space
space
$8,915 | Props total: 1802 1802
 wepainters said:
Nets are f**kin stupid to do this trade...Melo is not a winner...Yea he scores a lot but he is not a leader and will never win a ring as the go to guy....Favors has a lot of potential and so does Harris...and then they also giving up future 1st rounder

Favors is gonna be nice in Denver
You have no idea how dominant the Nets are gonna be with Brook Lopez dominating the paint on both ends while Melo becomes a scoring machine. Nets just got real.
 7 years ago '07        #156
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 eLLz said:
Knicks havent won a f**king title since the early 70s. Since the mid 70s we've both been to the Finals the same amount of times, Im supposed to big you n*ggas up for having a team that could never get over the hump?

Think you guys are forgetting who swept you n*ggas up the last time you made the playoffs. Which was ONE YEAR in the last 9 seasons. We straight brought the brooms to you n*ggas and you havent been able to get over .400 since
Nobody cares.

Knicks were good in the Jordan era. Nets were good for 3 years in the Pierce era

Melo doesn't want to play for your franchise n*gga. What don't you get? He wants to play for the Knicks, not the f**king Nets
 09-25-2010, 01:46 PM         #157
StateZFinest  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Blkboipurp said:
My dude do you realize even when you had Kidd,Carter.and Martin and yall went 2 the finals that no1 cared?It means 1 thing and 1 thing only.....................the Nets aint s**t and are never gonna be s**t.

Not to mention you rep the yankees and cowboys bandwagon a.ss n*gga
those 3 were never on a team together you stupid b*tch.

Gattsau said:
u n*ggas act like lopez is elite. the dude was nice but thats it. I'd still take gallo over him. s**t David lee was better than brook last year. Ya the dudes sucha dominating center his squad can only win 12 games . and there are just as many reports saying the deal is about to fall apart.

and u keep talking s**t about our squad but its clear melo wants to play with us. If he wanted to be a net why hasnt he signed the extension yet.

If this deal happens holla till than your squad has done nothing
david lee? cmonnnnn bro. lopez s**t on lee every game these 2 played last season. lee is a stat padder and even knicks fans admit that. lopez was getting doubled majority of the games the nets played (because everyone else sucked ) and he still got decent numbers.

and gallo is way overrated... especially if people be saying he's better than lopez. there's no way.
 7 years ago '10        #158
Official253 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,909 | Props total: 1269 1269
why ?
 7 years ago '07        #159
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 StateZFinest said:
and gallo is way overrated... especially if people be saying he's better than lopez. there's no way.
Wrong.

Any 7 foot big man who's supposed to be a beast that only puts up 19 and 9 that leads his team to 12 wins in the Eastern Conference is overrated.
 7 years ago '10        #160
Blkboipurp 
space
space
 StateZFinest said:
those 3 were never on a team together you stupid b*tch.

david lee? cmonnnnn bro. lopez s**t on lee every game these 2 played last season. lee is a stat padder and even knicks fans admit that. lopez was getting doubled majority of the games the nets played (because everyone else sucked ) and he still got decent numbers.

Bottomline d!ckbreath even when yall had those players and went 2 the finals no1 cared.........ya get it now
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
137 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
88 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
75 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Final Bright Trailer: Will Smith Gets a Magic Wand
17 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
70 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joyner Lucas responds back to criticisms of “I’m not racist”
103 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
79 comments
1 day ago