Kanye West Feat. RZA, Jay-Z, Pusha T, Swizz Beatz & Cyhi Da Prynce – So Appalled *NEW*

most viewed right now
 160
Who wrote the Duppy freestyle?
94 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 127
"I don't have to argue about how real I am" - Pusha T
99 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 106
Image(s) inside She is a single young mother of 2 (just turned 19)
52 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 82
Article inside Reboot your router
3 comments
@tech

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '06        #121
~ KiLLa KaZi ~ 
space
space
space
$4,890 | Props total: 171 171
that f**kin beat is nice
 8 years ago '06        #122
~ KiLLa KaZi ~ 
space
space
space
$4,890 | Props total: 171 171
oh btw...Swizz f**ked this track allllllllll uppppppppppppppp..my goodness wtffff
 8 years ago '09        #123
faceoffizhere 
space
avatar space
space
$4,702 | Props total: 860 860
 Fresh Whyte said:
is this s**t chopped and screwed or something? or should I just say screwed?
 8 years ago '06        #124
phatbat9 
space
avatar space
space
$686 | Props total: 185 185
So we just gonna act like Cyhi didn't hold his own on a track with Kanye West, Jay Z, and RZA...
 8 years ago '05        #125
SupaMann 48 heat pts48
space
avatar space
space
$5,367 | Props total: 1516 1516
Mc Hammer?
 09-25-2010, 08:56 AM         #126
Sam Rothstein  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
DAMN!








JAY didn't have to k!ll the beat like this.
 09-25-2010, 09:06 AM         #127
Sam Rothstein  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Damn, how come everyone sound like Pusha T on this joint?

Jay letting y'all know he ain't playing around. Everyone is going to have to kiss a.ss and suck d!ck from now on.

"All these little b**ches, too big for their breeches/burning their lil bridges, f**king ridiculous."

Kiss a.ss and suck d!ck or settle for less.

When will the revolution come and we abandon the monetary system?

R.I.P Stack Bundles

"I guess a n*gga stuck with what he stuck with, cause a n*gga don't suck d!ck."



 8 years ago '04        #128
Dee 
space
avatar space
space
$1,139 | Props total: 1 1
this s**t is sickkkkkkkk,
 8 years ago '04        #129
Dee 
space
avatar space
space
$1,139 | Props total: 1 1
furs from the mistress, cars from the misses, f**kin ridiculous
 09-25-2010, 09:26 AM         #130
maghaa  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 phatbat9 said:
So we just gonna act like Cyhi didn't hold his own on a track with Kanye West, Jay Z, and RZA...
I met this girl on Valentines day, f**ked her in May
she found out about April so she chose to March


f**kin ridiculous..
 8 years ago '07        #131
1LynguisticMind 177 heat pts177
space
avatar space
space
$24,901 | Props total: 1159 1159
this songs meeeehhhh to me

maybe i got to give it a couple more spins

but i like runaway beat better then this

but PUSH T GOT DAMN!!!!! This dude better get the recognition he deserves

and finally jay-z came out with a good verse...prolly his hottest verse in 7 years

Pusha > Jay > Kanye verses

the others shouldn't have been on this s**t

imagine Nas and Em on the remix
 8 years ago '05        #132
Swisher sweet 87 heat pts87
space
avatar space
space
$15,792 | Props total: 3 3
 Bronx Goes Hard said:
f**k the Em stans in the thread, for real. This one song by itself just destroyed every track on Recovery, talk about that s**t.

I liked Swizz on this because he built the beat up with his chanting. n*ggas like a 2010 Flava Flav.

I give best verse to Jay, Push, Ye then Cyhi. But s**t, Jay went f**king Training Day on this track, straight up Alonzo'd Cyhi on this and pushed that n*gga to drop a dope verse.

You want to hear BASED?! THIS s**t IS BASED.
I give this rant 2 thumbs up
[pic - click to view]



 phatbat9 said:
So we just gonna act like Cyhi didn't hold his own on a track with Kanye West, Jay Z, and RZA...
I think he did well

 maghaa said:
I met this girl on Valentines day, f**ked her in May
she found out about April so she chose to March


f**kin ridiculous..
that made me laugh
 8 years ago '08        #133
BRonin357 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,147 | Props total: 1834 1834
I don't mind swizz on the track, but the cyhi kid got to go! Rza was just extra random and somewhat useless, but he didn't sound bad tho.

What's all the hate for swizz tho, his beats be on point and his lyrics and flow aren't the worst. Not on hov, ye's, push ton's level tho.
 8 years ago '09        #134
Bkreppa917 
space
avatar space
space
$287 | Props total: 2 2
 Bronx Goes Hard said:
f**k the Em stans in the thread, for real. This one song by itself just destroyed every track on Recovery, talk about that s**t.

I liked Swizz on this because he built the beat up with his chanting. n*ggas like a 2010 Flava Flav.

I give best verse to Jay, Push, Ye then Cyhi. But s**t, Jay went f**king Training Day on this track, straight up Alonzo'd Cyhi on this and pushed that n*gga to drop a dope verse.

You want to hear BASED?! THIS s**t IS BASED.
:cool-smiley-009:
 8 years ago '09        #135
Bkreppa917 
space
avatar space
space
$287 | Props total: 2 2
 phatbat9 said:
So we just gonna act like Cyhi didn't hold his own on a track with Kanye West, Jay Z, and RZA...

U right son...SON went in for his first major track!!!

If GOD had ipod i'd be on his playlist fiyah
 8 years ago '05        #136
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
avatar space
space
$17,638 | Props total: 354 354
 CaliIsActive said:
First Verse Jay k!lled In a LONG TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
man your f**king crazy hova has been k!lling everything he's been on. i know the man is great

but dont hate just cause he on top hova stay dropping dope rhymes
 8 years ago '04        #137
DJ Maximum|M 51 heat pts51
space
avatar space
space
$44,367 | Props total: 15121 15121
 Mr. Snowman said:
this songs meeeehhhh to me

maybe i got to give it a couple more spins

but i like runaway beat better then this

but PUSH T GOT DAMN!!!!! This dude better get the recognition he deserves

and finally jay-z came out with a good verse...prolly his hottest verse in 7 years

Pusha > Jay > Kanye verses


the others shouldn't have been on this s**t

imagine Nas and Em on the remix
man u a hater lol and bring up em in the thread too?
 8 years ago '07        #138
1LynguisticMind 177 heat pts177
space
avatar space
space
$24,901 | Props total: 1159 1159
 D.S.O.M. said:

[pic - click to view]



hottest verse in 7 years???

he just k!lled drake song
and
plenty of verses from BP3, u aint gotta like a n*gga but give props where props are due
you camel warriors are f**king ridiculous go sit in a corner...

THIS IS Jay hottest verse in years prove me otherwise f**got

HOT VERSES ON BP3??

Pusha T had a hotter verse then Jay and im sure Im not the only one who thinks that
 8 years ago '04        #139
vazquez1085 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$3,871 | Props total: 360 360
 Mr. Snowman said:
you camel warriors are f**king ridiculous go sit in a corner...

THIS IS Jay hottest verse in years prove me otherwise f**got

HOT VERSES ON BP3??

Pusha T had a hotter verse then Jay and im sure Im not the only one who thinks that
Pusha T had a hotter verse than Jay? LMAO so funny how many d!ck ryders are on this forum...Kanye throws Pusha on a single and the d!ck rydin began..n*gga ur dumb
 8 years ago '04        #140
ruff 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$26,915 | Props total: 3416 3416
If you can't list one hot verse from BP3, die.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 57
#bigbreasttwitter
44 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 39
Video inside BREAKING - Chi Wire: MUBU Krump (The ScoreKeeper) DEAD !
76 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 34
The Carter III Documentary Waynes Lawyers Didn't Want Us To See! (Addiction,bi..
46 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 22
audio inside Drake - Duppy Freestyle
1334 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 16
Is this a real pawg?
30 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 15
Article inside He bought a woman drinks. She left him at bar — he broke into her hom..
46 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 14
Image(s) inside May 25 - Why Are California’s Legal Marijuana Sales So Low?
111 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 13
Nicki Minaj Reveals She's Dating Eminem
126 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy