Sporting News 20 Smartest Athletes In Sports

most viewed right now
 239
Amber rose slept with 21 savage best friend
113 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 104
SC Football legend Ronaldinho to marry two women at the same time
37 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 98
Pusha T - Daytona album cover released!
59 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 84
Video inside This the coldest ish I've seen in a minute :hotouthere:
22 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '07        #21
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$9,453 | Props total: 671 671
 cjlack03 said:
peyton on that list with a 1030 SAT. I got a 1160 on the SATs. Go figure.
not only that but a 3.61 in speech communication wow thats so challenging. you better graduate under 4 years with that
 09-24-2010, 02:49 PM         #22
Bezerk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Numerous Duke Guys... Who would've thought.
 09-24-2010, 02:51 PM         #23
jmole201 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I hope you guys know that this is kinda misleading. Yeah, they're smart people. But for example, George Parros got a 1250 on his SATs and a 3.18 GPA. I have 3.2 and got a 1320 on my SAT, Senior in HS and I couldn't dream of getting into Princeton. And Peyton got like a 1050, which is kinda bad. Just saying, most colleges would reject him he was the average kid. They are smart people but clearly getting in these school for sports.
 8 years ago '07        #24
Itzike 
space
avatar space
space
$2,948 | Props total: 1042 1042
Where's my boy Derrick Rose at??
 8 years ago '08        #25
Andre3stacks 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$19,468 | Props total: 9474 9474
 jmole201 said:
I hope you guys know that this is kinda misleading. Yeah, they're smart people. But for example, George Parros got a 1250 on his SATs and a 3.18 GPA. I have 3.2 and got a 1320 on my SAT, Senior in HS and I couldn't dream of getting into Princeton. And Peyton got like a 1050, which is kinda bad. Just saying, most colleges would reject him he was the average kid. They are smart people but clearly getting in these school for sports.
1050 aint bad. I got that much and could get into alot of schools with that.
 8 years ago '05        #26
Afnorth123 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$17,432 | Props total: 261 261
amobi okoye should be on the list.
 8 years ago '06        #27
RAZAH CUTS 6067 heat pts6067
space
avatar space
space
$55,964 | Props total: 24535 24535
there are a bunch of names that they didn't mention.....

lol @ Peyton Manning being anywhere on this list....
 8 years ago '09        #28
Cardeezy17 
space
avatar space
space
$351 | Props total: 55 55
Things wrong with this list...

No Amobi Okoye? Dude got outta college at like what, 19?

And which SAT score are these, the old test or the new one (1600 or 2400 max score)? I wanna know which of these bastards i did better than on it.
 8 years ago '09        #29
BKTerror45 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$1,695 | Props total: 238 238
atleast when they retire they have somthing to fall back on to with their degrees
 8 years ago '10        #30
beast mode 26 heat pts26
space
avatar space
space
$14,473 | Props total: 2486 2486
maurice clarett called........he said he doesn't like this list


[pic - click to view]

 8 years ago '10        #31
trill jackson 833 heat pts833
space
avatar space
space
$21,013 | Props total: 23132 23132
george parros says he does the usa today crossword which is bugged to me cause i do that puzzle every day at work
 09-24-2010, 04:51 PM         #32
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
eh...street smarts >>>>>>>>>> book smarts...i know some "smart" people thats highly naive
 09-24-2010, 05:05 PM         #33
jmole201 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Andre3stacks said:
1050 aint bad. I got that much and could get into alot of schools with that.
Oh yeah, you'll get into schools. State schools, etc. But none that listed will accepted you. I saw Fitzpatrick SAT score was 1550 for HARVARD. His score is actually good but not even near for Harvard. You need at least a 2200. Again, got in for sports. Which is understandable.
 8 years ago '10        #34
trill jackson 833 heat pts833
space
avatar space
space
$21,013 | Props total: 23132 23132
 DrX said:
eh...street smarts >>>>>>>>>> book smarts...i know some "smart" people thats highly naive
i beg to differ. i'd rather know what bill gates knows than what 5 percenters know. street smarts are only important if you live in the streets
 8 years ago '04        #35
1nonly 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$12,619 | Props total: 1409 1409
great post. great stuff to read
 8 years ago '05        #36
BoSox84 
space
avatar space
space
$21,183 | Props total: 26 26
 Cardeezy17 said:
Things wrong with this list...

No Amobi Okoye? Dude got outta college at like what, 19?

And which SAT score are these, the old test or the new one (1600 or 2400 max score)? I wanna know which of these bastards i did better than on it.
 jmole201 said:
Oh yeah, you'll get into schools. State schools, etc. But none that listed will accepted you. I saw Fitzpatrick SAT score was 1550 for HARVARD. His score is actually good but not even near for Harvard. You need at least a 2200. Again, got in for sports. Which is understandable.
Keep in mind, most of these dudes are well out of college by now so their scores are probably on the old 1600-point SAT.
 8 years ago '09        #37
Spiffy 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$20,051 | Props total: 28 28
props to all these guys making education a priorty along with sports
 8 years ago '08        #38
Andre3stacks 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$19,468 | Props total: 9474 9474
 jmole201 said:
Oh yeah, you'll get into schools. State schools, etc. But none that listed will accepted you. I saw Fitzpatrick SAT score was 1550 for HARVARD. His score is actually good but not even near for Harvard. You need at least a 2200. Again, got in for sports. Which is understandable.
Those are probably based on the old SAT curve.
 8 years ago '08        #39
EvesOfAkira 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,086 | Props total: 0 0
 Itzike said:
Where's my boy Derrick Rose at??
 DylanSpitsFiya said:
 8 years ago '05        #40
Bea5T 137 heat pts137
space
avatar space
space
$20,515 | Props total: 207 207
 DrX said:
eh...street smarts >>>>>>>>>> book smarts...i know some "smart" people thats highly naive

don't come with that bulls**t.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 62
Video inside You like t**ties? You'll like these ones... MILFY
27 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 49
condoms are lame as fu-k
54 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 36
Image(s) inside The PAWG reality definition for most yall
38 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 23
May 23 - 7-Eleven Planning To Sell CBD Products in 4,000 Locations
61 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 23
Image(s) inside How is Tru Life still breaded after he did years in prison & neva went..
109 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 21
Image(s) inside A Nice Palmed Sized Moroccan Ass
77 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 11
Pusha T Song leak snippet and Kanye verse
96 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 9
Jersey Drug King-Pin gets sworn in as a lawyer
58 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy