Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
120 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 13 - Study: Women rate the strongest men as the most attractive
43 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
86 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '09        #61
Knowledgeable 29 heat pts29
space
space
$11,188 | Props total: 3488 3488
That's why I like this guy, because he know's he good yet he remains humble. He's gonna take over that "Best player in the league" title in another year or two.
 7 years ago '09        #62
Scallinno 231 heat pts231
space
space
$1,702 | Props total: 732 732
It's not how much you get, it's how you get them. Durant's not a better overall(all around) player, but what he does bring to the table is at a very high level. There's no spot on the floor that he can't hurt you from. He's a shooter, not one who hopes his shot is on. Combined with his ability to drive, he's harder to defend.

I like Lebron. He's one of my top 5 FAVORITE players. But I said 3 years ago that by the time he's in the league 4-5 years that you could make a case of Durant over LBJ. Not saying that he's all around better (passing he'll never equal, rebounding can/will be close, defense they'll be close depends on both's effort), but what he does is close enough to make the argument.

Again, I'm not saying he's better, but I can't argue with someone saying they'd take Durant 1st.

I guess LBJ compares to TMac in his prime (not shooting, but the ability to fill the stat sheet) and Durant is like Kobe.
 7 years ago '09        #63
TriniSoldier 64 heat pts64
space
space
$49,020 | Props total: 22346 22346
^^^ Off yourself.
 09-24-2010, 12:17 AM         #64
Motivated 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fly or Die said:
So ya'll get mad at Durant for being too humble and modest, then you bash LeBron for being c*cky.

i dont see too many ppl in this thread getting mad at durant for being humble, thats just stupid imo .

usually when someone boasts that they are better than so and so the bickering erupts, not when someone is being humble.

but then again it's boxden.

the thread should have been over after threadstarter posted what kevin durant said about lebron...his opinions holds weight over>>>>>>>>>everybody elses in here when it comes to who's better.
 09-24-2010, 12:21 AM         #65
Motivated 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mike Nitty said:
KD please stop being so fukn modest and humble...haven't you learned anything? Alpha males get all the b**ches...soft n*ggas get stepped on.

The Top Dogs...killas per se would never go on twitter and say that s**t.

This n*gga sukn up to Bron trying to stay cool...Bron woulda answered that s**t straight up..."who is KD to me?"

At some point this kid has got to man up...even if it aint true...this dude would have gained so much respect if he had said yea "I'm better than him...so what"

Now the perception is gonna always be KD is Bron's b**ch
and he won't shake that s**t for awhile now.

who's perception? yours? cus I don't think that....and i'm sure alot of others dont either
 7 years ago '09        #66
Vincent_Chase 27 heat pts27
space
space
$10,823 | Props total: 724 724
 MrFourteen5 said:
Hes being modest

[pic - click to view]

that gif is hilarious
 7 years ago '10        #67
steveone86 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$157 | Props total: 233 233
Kevin Durant is next up
 09-24-2010, 11:34 AM         #68
Sid 6point7 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
God bless the 2nd coming of Mother Theresa. Durant is one in a billion.

Can't wait for this season to start already!!1
 7 years ago '08        #69
JCyclops 11 heat pts11
space
space
$8,122 | Props total: 2837 2837
I heard an interview where Ron Artest said he's not even worried about the Heat as much as he's worried about Durant and the Thunder. He said KD was his toughest cover in the playoffs because dude is damn near 7'0 with the skillset of a guard.

Of course, he didn't get the opportunity to cover Bron Bron in the playoffs, but he may have that chance this season.
 7 years ago '08        #70
HiphopRelated 
space
space
$1,098 | Props total: 1 1
 JCyclops said:
I heard an interview where Ron Artest said he's not even worried about the Heat as much as he's worried about Durant and the Thunder. He said KD was his toughest cover in the playoffs because dude is damn near 7'0 with the skillset of a guard.

Of course, he didn't get the opportunity to cover Bron Bron in the playoffs, but he may have that chance this season.
The muthafukka shot 35%, ofcourse Artest likes him
 09-24-2010, 03:17 PM         #71
Hustle N Flow 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Yellob0y said:
Durant is just an updated Tracy McGrady model....with that being said...Tracy McGrady >>>> :dancingcool:
Real talk....:agreement6: :dancingcool:
 7 years ago '05        #72
Rubix 
space
space
$8,493 | Props total: 825 825
Wtf is wrong with some of u? So a guy acts humble and modest yet keeps a good work ethic, a perfect role model, and u guys have a tough time stomaching that? But another guy like lebron whose ego is through the f**ken roof referring to himself in the third person, wearing shirts that boast about his "stats" and his mvp's and the same n*ggas hate on that as well. Paul pierce calls himself the best in the league and the only posts backing him up came from boston fans... U guys act like a bunch of females the way u constantly judge and criticize every little thing.
 7 years ago '10        #73
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
$13,971 | Props total: 1796 1796
 Dee Grande said:
that'd he'd take durant on his team over lebron

any real nba fan already knew this,kd is an amazing player and top 5 in the nba but it's not a knock to say he's not on lebrons level,most aren't.that being said... kd gonna have a monster season this year
 7 years ago '05        #74
cjlack03 
space
space
$308 | Props total: 51 51
Durant smart as hell. By playin the modest card, all he is doin is making himself so much more marketable in the eyes of Nike, Gatorade, etc.

With all the drama around Tiger, LeBron, Kobe in the past, havin a superstar like K. Durant come along and be such a humble n*gga, the business suit wearin muffkaz must be droolin at the mouth to pay this n*gga.

Durant wins.
 09-24-2010, 03:39 PM         #75
Hustle N Flow 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 rprose said:
hell nah...T-MAC is garbo and falls in the category of "one of the laziest players and had some of the best talent the nba had to offer

[video - click to view]

Now fall back sucka......:lachen001:
 7 years ago '05        #76
SyDuck 8 heat pts
space
space
$2,346 | Props total: 346 346
I take Dwight Howards words over Boxdens, some of u are retards. Are you guys really sleeping on Durant? Dude is a team player and a good leader. He's got the talent and work ethic too. He's gonna do big things. The scary thing is that he's only 22 years old, and athletically, he doesn't even look like he's at his peak.

Some of u are dumb, just because Lebron scores more doesn't mean he is better for the team. I dont hate Lebron, but lets see what everyone says when the season starts and Lebron averages 15 points a game cuz he has to share the ball with Wade and Bosh.
 7 years ago '04        #77
Young Fab 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,522 | Props total: 6205 6205
How does Durant even come close to Lebron? Only thing dude does better is shoot(much like Kobe). People saying he's a better scorer.......i don't see it. Yall forget Lebron was leadin da league in scoring(while making over half of his shots, shooting 50% might i add) before Mike Brown decided to rest him the last 7, 8 games giving Durant the oppurtunity to do what he did and score more points. I like Durant, im just not fenna get on my knees infront of him like some of yall. Besides, I kno, YOU know, hell even DURANT knows he's not on Lebron's level. So why even argue???
 7 years ago '05        #78
SyDuck 8 heat pts
space
space
 Fly or Die said:
I didn't know scoring was the only skill in basketball.
my point exactly. which you totally missed.
 7 years ago '05        #79
SyDuck 8 heat pts
space
space
 Young Fab said:
How does Durant even come close to Lebron? Only thing dude does better is shoot(much like Kobe). People saying he's a better scorer.......i don't see it. Yall forget Lebron was leadin da league in scoring(while making over half of his shots, shooting 50% might i add) before Mike Brown decided to rest him the last 7, 8 games giving Durant the oppurtunity to do what he did and score more points. I like Durant, im just not fenna get on my knees infront of him like some of yall. Besides, I kno, YOU know, hell even DURANT knows he's not on Lebron's level. So why even argue???
cuz Durant is a team player and leader and has a good attitude and a good work ethic and the potential.

Lebron couldn't even lead his team to the Finals TWICE despite having dominant regular seasons.

a good leader makes everyone around him BETTER. Lebron didn't help his teammates grow, which is why everyone in Cleveland is b**ching and crying, cuz the rest of the Cavs are all b**ches with no leadership skills. No one is a.ssuming the role of the leader in Cleveland.

when Kobe was out for the Lakers, everyone else stepped it up. Shannon Brown had career high games. Pau had 22 points, 19 rebounds (something like that). Lakers lost by 1 point in a close game with the Celtics. Many teams did well without their superstars... Rockets, Celtics, Blazers, Bucks, the list goes on.

Last edited by SyDuck; 09-24-2010 at 05:08 PM..
 7 years ago '09        #80
head first 
space
space
$1,987 | Props total: 2 2
LOL@tmac being the laziest player.

you mean the same guy who nearly average 28+ a game?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
79 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
55 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
98 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
115 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
85 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
290 comments
1 day ago