Who's the Biggest Hip-hop SELL-OUT!!

most viewed right now
 94
Big Gipp Exposes What REALLY Happened Between Pimp C & Master P Forcing P TO L..
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 84
Amber rose slept with 21 savage best friend
170 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 60
NBA Klay Thompson is OFFICIALLY NO LONGER eligible for the SUPER MAX :mjdamn:
50 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 44
Image(s) inside This guy slaps your girls ass... wyd
89 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #41
Gm0ney85 9 heat pts OP
space
avatar space
space
$13,757 | Props total: 2229 2229
 MythMade said:
You sound like a f**got. So you'll be dancing at the club with a chick(stretch of the imagination for you) and if one of your supposed "sell-outs" comes on you just hit your chick(again, I use this term loosely) with the and march your happy a.ss off the dance floor?


Fag.
i sound like a f**got?? when u the one runnin to the dance floor.. like, "OMG OMG FLO RIDA JUST CAME ON..WATCH MY PURSE GIRL.."

u do that s**t.. while i grab a b**ch when "Aint No fun" come on...but u wouldnt know nothing about that tho rookie..
 8 years ago '05        #42
Gm0ney85 9 heat pts OP
space
avatar space
space
$13,757 | Props total: 2229 2229
they say money dont change you.. it changes the people around u...
 8 years ago '07        #43
N.O.4Life 50 heat pts50
space
avatar space
space
$21,395 | Props total: 14239 14239
 Gm0ney85 said:
i feel you...you wont call no one a sell out

I WILL THO.. f**k them.. they sold out.. and i would tell that n*gga flo-rida to his face.. with 2 inch thick glass between us...

fuk how them n*ggas feel, i rather there be a honest person in they place.. and if u cant see the fake in them, u probably got a circle full of b**ch a.ss n*ggas waitin to turn on you..

not everyone gonna say "hey im a sell out" u gotta be able to see it for yourself.. just like any other personality traits in a person..
The reason I said that cause That n*gga flo rida jus may be that n*gga he potrait on record.he jus might be that lame in real life.Its a difference between being fake and being a sellout.For ex. Rick Ross would be fake or phoney cause he lied about something he did or did not do.U can call that out because u would have evidence.But being a sell out it would be hard 2 call out with out any proof.Far as I now Flo rida never lied about anything.Far as the music he might likes the music he makes.He might like making club song.So if he likes the music he makes how can u call him a sell out if he's being true 2 his charcter.That's jus my opinion tho.
 8 years ago '05        #44
Gm0ney85 9 heat pts OP
space
avatar space
space
$13,757 | Props total: 2229 2229
 N.O.4Life said:
The reason I said that cause That n*gga flo rida jus may be that n*gga he potrait on record.he jus might be that lame in real life.Its a difference between being fake and being a sellout.For ex. Rick Ross would be fake or phoney cause he lied about something he did or did not do.U can call that out because u would have evidence.But being a sell out it would be hard 2 call out with out any proof.Far as I now Flo rida never lied about anything.Far as the music he might likes the music he makes.He might like making club song.So if he likes the music he makes how can u call him a sell out if he's being true 2 his charcter.That's jus my opinion tho.
good point.. that n*gga just may be somebody sqaure a.ss uncle with a bad hairline..

didnt think about it like that..
 09-23-2010, 12:39 PM         #45
munn3702008 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
So do you think diddy is a sellout????
 8 years ago '05        #46
Gm0ney85 9 heat pts OP
space
avatar space
space
$13,757 | Props total: 2229 2229
 munn3702008 said:
So do you think diddy is a sellout????
nah..diddy is a pimp.. he pimps artists..

dream
black-rob
g-dep
biggie
faith
cassie
danity kane
day 73
shyne

the list goes on.. and on..

he dont write rhymes he write checks...and u get one album while u hot from diddy, then he movin on..he like a day trader.. he aint in it for the long run..
 09-23-2010, 01:33 PM         #47
BasedHead 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hell if offered millions you telling me you wouldn't sell out?? pshh youz a got damn lie.
 8 years ago '07        #48
Marventhegreat 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$658 | Props total: 26 26
Nas---- give us another illmatic
 8 years ago '04        #49
thabigo 
space
avatar space
space
$8,184 | Props total: 186 186

[video - click to view]

 8 years ago '07        #50
genobee 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$2,522 | Props total: 660 660
Nicca the only person on your list thats a sell out is timberland.

you cant be a sell out if your original style didn't get you anywhere.
 8 years ago '07        #51
genobee 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$2,522 | Props total: 660 660
 thabigo said:
How the f**k is getting endorsements selling out?
 8 years ago '08        #52
Gmengfx 77 heat pts77
space
avatar space
space
$12,779 | Props total: 1613 1613
you gotta love high school kids who think they no it all


so your telling me

all these rappers..should be in the booth all day..spendin all day

to make a song that bx likes

and sense its not commercial..it dont make no money

but as long as BX "RESPECTS" them...thats all that matters right?

so f**k car payments,bills,taking care of family

BX IS HAPPY..the s**t go HARDDDD...so thats all that matters right?



ya...highschool kids with no bills and no kid.....grow up..they rap to make money..not to make a internet forum chat room like them...get real


cuz all the "respect" you want them to have..they make one wrong move

and all yall do is..


...... lost

gtfoh
 8 years ago '08        #53
Gmengfx 77 heat pts77
space
avatar space
space
$12,779 | Props total: 1613 1613
so by your standards..jay z is a sellout

on his way to a billion..smashing beyonce


so ur telling me if you were him youd rather be a broke hood rat..BUT SPITTIN FOR DAAAA HOOOD YOOO!!! for my peoplezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz


 8 years ago '09        #54
ShadyVsEminem 248 heat pts248
space
avatar space
space
$22,147 | Props total: 7151 7151
 Gmengfx said:
so by your standards..jay z is a sellout

on his way to a billion..smashing beyonce


so ur telling me if you were him youd rather be a broke hood rat..BUT SPITTIN FOR DAAAA HOOOD YOOO!!! for my peoplezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz


Im guessing a sellout is when someone is in it solely for the money,or is there another logic to determine when someone is one?

When you admit dumbing down your lyrics for money i think you qualify
 8 years ago '07        #55
Legend88 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$888 | Props total: 0 0
 Gmengfx said:
you gotta love high school kids who think they no it all


so your telling me

all these rappers..should be in the booth all day..spendin all day

to make a song that bx likes

and sense its not commercial..it dont make no money

but as long as BX "RESPECTS" them...thats all that matters right?

so f**k car payments,bills,taking care of family

BX IS HAPPY..the s**t go HARDDDD...so thats all that matters right?



ya...highschool kids with no bills and no kid.....grow up..they rap to make money..not to make a internet forum chat room like them...get real


cuz all the "respect" you want them to have..they make one wrong move

and all yall do is..


...... lost

gtfoh
you're missing the point...

theres ways to get money and still have some dignity, self respect, integrity, etc.

artists like Flo-rida and B.E.P


[pic - click to view]

 09-23-2010, 02:13 PM         #56
Icemouth 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Bun B
 8 years ago '05        #57
Gm0ney85 9 heat pts OP
space
avatar space
space
$13,757 | Props total: 2229 2229
i can't tell if u guys are trolling, just ignorant, or dont understand what selling out means...

genobee says none of them are sells out because they never changed from the original style...sorry buddy, your confusing original style with..when u 1st heard them..they could have changed in order to get on like they are..

other people sayin u need money to pay bills, and they got kids..DUH.. DUMB a.ss n*gga, of course they rapping for money... but theres a difference between saying what YOU BELIEVE and BEING YOURSELF, or Saying what Exec heads TELL U TO SAY, AND HOW TO FEEL..

and if u cant understand that, your whole perspective is wack...

theres rappers out there making a way, without doing what their told, without a complete industry make-over.. without a video that must look like this, w/o this many chains, this feature on your record...

theres people making money on INDIE labels..

if FLO RIDA, PLIES, BEP are your favorite emcees.. thats okay man.. its okay to be a f*g, man..

if u think jay-z is a sell out.. thats okay man.. u will never understand what it means to have ambition, to set goals, to see friends change..

now insert a gif and smiley.. cuz words are just not for you imbeciles.. damn middle school kids...


Last edited by Gm0ney85; 09-23-2010 at 02:51 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #58
Gm0ney85 9 heat pts OP
space
avatar space
space
$13,757 | Props total: 2229 2229
 ShadyVsEminem said:
Im guessing a sellout is when someone is in it solely for the money,or is there another logic to determine when someone is one?

When you admit dumbing down your lyrics for money i think you qualify
dumbing down your lyrics.. doesnt make u sell out.. changing the content of those lyrics does...
 8 years ago '05        #59
Gm0ney85 9 heat pts OP
space
avatar space
space
$13,757 | Props total: 2229 2229
 BasedHead said:
hell if offered millions you telling me you wouldn't sell out?? pshh youz a got damn lie.
i'd sell out quick as f**k...

but this aint about me...
 09-23-2010, 03:28 PM         #60
bkblam900 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yall act like Jay's music is wack as hell now.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 34
Video inside You like t**ties? You'll like these ones... MILFY
33 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 33
condoms are lame as fu-k
63 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 22
May 23 - 7-Eleven Planning To Sell CBD Products in 4,000 Locations
70 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 19
Video inside May 23 - tough on crime republican state representative cries when caug..
53 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 19
Image(s) inside A Nice Palmed Sized Moroccan Ass
83 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 8
Video inside Avengers Infinity War: Why Sharon Carter Wasn’t in the Movie
11 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 7
Pusha Takes DIRECT SHOT AT Wheelchair Jimmy DRAKE "It was Never Written Like Q..
269 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 5
Jersey Drug King-Pin gets sworn in as a lawyer
59 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy