Sep 23 - *PICS/VIDEO* Bishop Long Sent Pictures To Teens Via Cellphone

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
41 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
29 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
59 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Teanna Trump got a son now? :deadpg:
29 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #21
youngvito18 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,791 | Props total: 4740 4740
in the words of jay-z "excercsing your gay like mind like richard simmons"

how do the people at his church feel, a bunch of broke black n*ggas made a gay man a millionaire in church lol.......
 7 years ago '05        #22
youngvito18 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,791 | Props total: 4740 4740
 NOCCOWT said:
religous people are the worst, i wonder if they really worshippin the devil
you ever think thereisnt a god or a devil??? devil is created by man , he tells you theres a big bad evil boogeyman out there and the only one that can protect you is my god....my god will keep the big bad boogey man away as long as you give me power, money, and your loyalty

any religion that asks you to give monetary percentages of your savings is a scam.......god dont need that money, the hustla behind the pulpit does
 7 years ago '09        #23
K0ntrast 64 heat pts64
space
space
$29,710 | Props total: 13298 13298
Wtf lmao
 7 years ago '05        #24
meercy|m 
space
space
$9,383 | Props total: 486 486
all that bs be happenin at church.... i can preach to myself at home...
 7 years ago '07        #25
Gunner 
space
space
$987 | Props total: 731 731
 youngvito18 said:
you ever think thereisnt a god or a devil??? devil is created by man , he tells you theres a big bad evil boogeyman out there and the only one that can protect you is my god....my god will keep the big bad boogey man away as long as you give me power, money, and your loyalty

any religion that asks you to give monetary percentages of your savings is a scam.......god dont need that money, the hustla behind the pulpit does
Chuuch. :cool-smiley-009:
 7 years ago '09        #26
Brainwave 5389 heat pts5389
space
space
$18,418 | Props total: 5 5
Do Know People The Whole World Is Watching
 7 years ago '10        #27
Pete Butter 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,637 | Props total: 143 143
 grunsthis said:
you make no sense, would you do that? cmon now, if you got money no matter who you are you are gonna want nice things, just because he a pastor doesn't change any of that. He is helping people already by giving them the key factors from the bible to live a healthy wealthy lifestyle, the rest is up to the people.
 7 years ago '08        #28
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,775 | Props total: 12277 12277
 collegeboy58 said:
World Changers...he tried to buy up the businesses on Old National and only employ ppl that go to his church, city of College Park said no and if you notice, College Park police don't direct the church traffic, its the GA state patrol...n*gga don't shake hands tho, claimin he doesn't want your spirit to infere with his....I sold him a mattress before and dude was real distant...doesn't make sense but whatever
My Pop and 1 of my Aunts live off Old Nat....right behind Holyfield's bigass estate.

Did he have his muscle shirt on? Did you happen to lay in the bed with him?
Just fukn witchu couldn't resist tho.

I have 2 Uncles that are Pastors...They not shady...but yall can believe what you wanna...aint my job to convince you.

Do they drive Lac's...of course, 1 played in the NBA long time ago and the other was a Principle of a High School...they been caked up.
 7 years ago '10        #29
Pete Butter 2 heat pts
space
space
space
 meercy said:
all that bs be happenin at church.... i can preach to myself at home...
And interpret the bible all wrong in the process. I'm not saying that they dont have false prophets or that Eddie long may be one of those false prophets, but there is a reason why God created churchs. If you run into a hypocrite pastor, just find another church.

A lot of ppl claim that they dont need to go to church b/c they can read the bible themselves. I guarantee most of those people dont even remember the last time they picked up a bible. Church can be a good thing...dont let the losers deter you away from it.
 09-23-2010, 05:14 PM         #30
Zo1987 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 grunsthis said:
you make no sense, would you do that? cmon now, if you got money no matter who you are you are gonna want nice things, just because he a pastor doesn't change any of that. He is helping people already by giving them the key factors from the bible to live a healthy wealthy lifestyle, the rest is up to the people.
you don't make sense, Eddie Long dude is suppose to be a man of god not some celebrity that can blow money like that. He is a pastor, he is suppose to his best by living like Christ-- living humble, after all people look to this guy as a role model. This dude uses collection money to go buy himself a jet and a Bentley
 7 years ago '10        #31
Pete Butter 2 heat pts
space
space
space
 Zo1987 said:
you don't make sense, Eddie Long dude is suppose to be a man of god not some celebrity that can blow money like that. He is a pastor, he is suppose to to his best by living like Christ-- lively humble, after all people look to this guy as an example. This dude uses collection money to go buy himself a jet and a Bentley
He does not HAVE to live humble. That is a Catholic ideal.

He doesnt have to go overboard either. My uncle was a pastor and was building a huge church right before he died. The church members tithe so faithfully that on his pastors anniversary the church raised a bunch of money and gave it to him and my aunt. BUT,this is the same pastor that provide money out of his pocket to pay a struggling member's house bills.

If the church gives to the pastor, and the pastor gives back, I see no problem with it. As long as the giving is both ways.
 7 years ago '07        #32
[MK] 
space
space
$2,828 | Props total: 438 438
That s**t looked gay I'm afraid to click the video, he looks like one of those jail homos
 09-23-2010, 05:58 PM         #33
Zo1987 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Pete Butter said:
He does not HAVE to live humble. That is a Catholic ideal.

He doesnt have to go overboard either. My uncle was a pastor and was building a huge church right before he died. The church members tithe so faithfully that on his pastors anniversary the church raised a bunch of money and gave it to him and my aunt. BUT,this is the same pastor that provide money out of his pocket to pay a struggling member's house bills.

If the church gives to the pastor, and the pastor gives back, I see no problem with it. As long as the giving is both ways.
dude ur lost, please READ a Bible.
 7 years ago '10        #34
Pete Butter 2 heat pts
space
space
space
 Zo1987 said:
dude ur lost, please READ a Bible.
I do read the bible. I just dont agree that every minster has to live like a homeless man to be a good person. For the sake of arguement, what if Oprah was a minister? Would she be ridiculed for how rich she is? Would we forget about the MILLIONS that she has given regular people?

I just dont agree with that philosophy.
 09-23-2010, 07:09 PM         #35
Zo1987 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Pete Butter said:
I do read the bible. I just dont agree that every minster has to live like a homeless man to be a good person. For the sake of arguement, what if Oprah was a minister? Would she be ridiculed for how rich she is? Would we forget about the MILLIONS that she has given regular people?

I just dont agree with that philosophy.

What a lot of people don't see or understand is that this guy is making money off of God. I can understand if the dude was a millionaire if he was a CEO of some computer company and preached on the side but this dude is making money of God's teachings and a lot of his followers just eat it up. People can be such sheep, this dude seems to me like a false prophet and at the end of the day he will be held accountable for what he has done. This guy is using God to get rich.

Its kinda funny how people are quick to bash Catholic priest at any moment but when one of their "own" is really a wolf in sheep's clothing they want to cover him back in sheep's clothing.
 7 years ago '10        #36
Pete Butter 2 heat pts
space
space
space
 Zo1987 said:
What a lot of people don't see or understand is that this guy is making money off of God. I can understand if the dude was a millionaire if he was a CEO of some computer company and preached on the side but this dude is making money of God's teachings and a lot of his followers just eat it up. People can be such sheep, this dude seems to me like a false prophet and at the end of the day he will be held accountable for what he has done. This guy is using God to get rich.

Its kinda funny how people are quick to bash Catholic priest at any moment but when one of their "own" is really a wolf in sheep's clothing they want to cover him back in sheep's clothing.
I actually think he is guilty (of homo acts and stealing money) so you missed the mark on that last argument. I'm just saying that other preachers like nice stuff too and I'm not gonna bash all of them cuz of this dude.

It would be different if a preacher had a 20 member church and was driving a bentley strictly off of his 20 member preachers salary.

Bottom line, there will always be false prophets using God to make major bucks but I'm not gonna automatically a.ssume that EVERY preacher who lives a nice lifestyle is in that category. Who are you to tell God how much he should bless HIS servant with?
 7 years ago '06        #37
sunsetnVine 21 heat pts21
space
space
space
$8,775 | Props total: 3717 3717
 Fresh Whyte said:
...That n*gga Smile Be f**kin Me Up. s**t Be On Some Joker s**t..."SAY MY FRIEND...HAS YOU EVER WONDER...YES HAVE YOU EVER" That n*gga Be A Trip If You Get High & Watch

Also Didnt This n*gga Get Caught With His Mistress
i spit my drink out... dude hella scary...

american pycho kinda smile...

lol not suprised a pimp bishop eddie long... it is atl

i won't pass judgment tho.. not my job

regardless they aint got benny hill swag

[video - click to view]

7 years ago '10        #38
Pete Butter 2 heat pts
space
space
space
 sunsetnVine said:
i spit my drink out... dude hella scary...

american pycho kinda smile...

lol not suprised a pimp bishop eddie long... it is atl

i won't pass judgment tho.. not my job

regardless they aint got benny hill swag
@ benny hill swag
 7 years ago '04        #39
starzz 
space
space
$787 | Props total: 0 0
 Pete Butter said:
And interpret the bible all wrong in the process. I'm not saying that they dont have false prophets or that Eddie long may be one of those false prophets, but there is a reason why God created churchs. If you run into a hypocrite pastor, just find another church.

A lot of ppl claim that they dont need to go to church b/c they can read the bible themselves. I guarantee most of those people dont even remember the last time they picked up a bible. Church can be a good thing...dont let the losers deter you away from it.
how do you interpret the bible wrong? you would think that god would give you the ability to read it right or is that left for the people you need to pay to translate it for you(preachers)? lets be real this is the biggest business in the world! hell if I didn't have a good moral base which I did not get from religion then I would be a preacher! he had a jet!!! a jet n*gga!! its like you expect me or anyone else for that matter to believe a man can teach me gods work better then god can himself......wake up religion was set up to gain a monetary edge over the regular people and to control them..........................jus sayin
 7 years ago '04        #40
collegeboy58 3 heat pts
space
space
$9,514 | Props total: 796 796
 Mike Nitty said:
My Pop and 1 of my Aunts live off Old Nat....right behind Holyfield's bigass estate.

Did he have his muscle shirt on? Did you happen to lay in the bed with him?
Just fukn witchu couldn't resist tho.

I have 2 Uncles that are Pastors...They not shady...but yall can believe what you wanna...aint my job to convince you.

Do they drive Lac's...of course, 1 played in the NBA long time ago and the other was a Principle of a High School...they been caked up.
wait...one played in the league???? hmm....did he play for the Hawks and the Cavs??

and actually, Creflo did have on a muscle shirt...lmao
Home         

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
104 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
96 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
64 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
114 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Rape Case Against Nelly DROPPED........Nelly Plans To Sue Accuseer
32 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
108 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy