"this for the niggas who see the sun at midnight"

most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
27 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
41 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
84 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Pierre Bourne says he's responsible for Birthing Tekashi 69 Rap Career...
85 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 09-23-2010, 05:26 AM         #1
6735 pageviews
25 comments

Shang Tsung 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"this for the n*ggas who see the sun at midnight"

hmmm putting on my sherlock cap on this one, dont really know bout this illuminati s**t but this something to ponder....

rick ross s3x tape gets leaked on the start of the new equinox

today is a "super harvest moon"
[pic - click to view]

Super Harvest Moon: Autumn phenomenon is a rare treat - CNN.com

damn...

illuminati well n truly got this n*gga soul nowimage

25 comments for ""this for the niggas who see the sun at midnight""

09-23-2010, 05:49 AM         #2
ColdbloodedQ  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I avoided that thread about a Rick Ross s3x tape , why did you just remind me?

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by ColdbloodedQ; 09-23-2010 at 05:51 AM..
 09-23-2010, 05:53 AM         #3
Shang Tsung  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
cuz thats how illuminati get down son
 7 years ago '05        #4
LBoogie2122 20 heat pts20
space
space
$5,658 | Props total: 2255 2255
he's talking to soldiers in the middle east, midnite here on the east coast is around 7am over there

7 years ago '06        #5
sunsetnVine 21 heat pts21
space
space
space
$8,752 | Props total: 3689 3689
 LBoogie2122 said:
he's talking to soldiers in the middle east, midnite here on the east coast is around 7am over there

There is a splendour in my name hidden and glorious, as the sun of midnight is ever the son.

Smarten up.... you may wanna brush up on your thelmatic laws like kayne.

And for the record... OTO is not fricking illumanati... its a Fraternty that a lot if not all the music industry/entertainment industry is in....

Ordo Templi Orientis (O.T.O.) (Order of the Temple of the East, or the Order of Oriental Templars) is an international fraternal and religious organization founded at the beginning of the 20th century. English author and occultist Aleister Crowley has become the most well known member of the order.

Originally it was intended to be modelled after and a.ssociated with Freemasonry,[1] but under the leadership of Aleister Crowley, O.T.O. was reorganized around the Law of Thelema as its central religious principle. This Law—expressed as “Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law" [2] and "Love is the law, love under will” [3]—was promulgated in 1904 with the dictation of The Book of the Law.

Similar to many secret societies, O.T.O. membership is based on an initiatory system with a series of degree ceremonies that use ritual drama to establish fraternal bonds and impart spiritual and philosophical teachings.

You too can be like jay z and kanye and rock cool shirts and horus chains..
Join here --> oto-usa.org
 7 years ago '04        #6
Explicit 239 heat pts239
space
space
$10,091 | Props total: 2396 2396
 LBoogie2122 said:

Na he thinks he's Big Meech, Larry Hoover
1OverJordan24 gave props

09-23-2010, 12:14 PM         #7
Yellob0y  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
so we just gonna act like Rozay didnt have the better verse on that song....:disdain2:
 7 years ago '04        #8
Screwhead|m 194 heat pts194
space
space
$14,976 | Props total: 278 278
 sunsetnVine said:
There is a splendour in my name hidden and glorious, as the sun of midnight is ever the son.

Smarten up.... you may wanna brush up on your thelmatic laws like kayne.

[pic - click to view]

Low Twelve. In Masonic language midnight is so called. The reference is to the sun, which is then below the earth. Low twelve in Masonic symbolism is an unpropitious hour.
High Twelve. The hour of noon or twelve o'clock in the day, when the sun is high in the heavens, in contradistinction to low twelve, or midnight, when the sun is low down beneath the earth. The expression is always used, in Masonic language, to indicate the hour of noon, at which time, as the tradition tells us, the Craft in the Temple were called from labor to refreshment. The phrase was used in the earliest rituals of the last century. The answer in the old catechisms to the question, " What's a clock ? " was alwavs, " High Twelve."
Hours, Masonic. The language of Masonry, in reference to the hours of Tabor and refreshment, is altogether symbolical. The old lectures contained a tradition that our ancient brethren wrought six days in the week and twelve hours in the day, being called off regularly at the hour of high twelve from labor to refreshment. In the French and German systems, the Craft were said to be called from labor at low twelve, or midnight, which is therefore the supposed or fictitious time at which a French or German Lodge is closed. But in the English and American systems the Craft are supposed to be called off at high twelve, and when called on again the time for recommencing labor is said to be " one hour past high twelve:" all this refers to Ancient Craft Masonry. In some of the high degrees the hours designated for labor or rest are different. So, too, in the different Rites: thus, in the system of Zinncndorf, it is said that there are in a Mason's Lodge five hours, namely, twelve struck, noon, high noon, midnight and high midnight; which are thus explained. Twelve struck, is before the Lodge is opened and after it is closed; noon is when the Master is about to open the Lodge; high noon, when it is duly open; midnight, when the Master is about to close it; and high midnight, when it is closed and the uninitiated are permitted to draw near.
In the mysteries of Hindustan, the candidate for initiation, having been duly prepared by previous purifications, was led at the dead of night to the gloomy cavern, in which the mystic rites were performed.

The same period of darkness was adopted for the celebration of the mysteries of Mithras, in Persia. Among the Druids of Britain and Gaul, the principal annual initiation commenced at " low twelve," or midnight of the eve of May-day. In short, it is indisputable that the initiations in all the Ancient Mysteries were nocturnal in their character.

death and the resurrection were the doctrines taught in the Ancient Mysteries; and night and darkness were necessary to add to the sacred awe and reverence which these doctrines ought always to inspire in the rational and contemplative mind. The same doctrines form the very groundwork of Freemasonry; and as the Master Mason, to use the language of Hutchinson, " represents a man saved from the grave of iniquity and raised to the faith of salvation," darkness and night are the appropriate accompaniments to the solemn ceremonies which demonstrate this profession.

Last edited by Screwhead; 09-23-2010 at 02:16 PM..
SubConscious gave props

09-23-2010, 01:44 PM         #9
Yellob0y  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this thread has potential....
SubConscious gave props

7 years ago '04        #10
space
space

[pic - click to view]

After the ceremonies in the grove, there was given in the dining room of "Beverly Hall" at midnight a "Feast of the Gods" at which neither meat nor spices formed part of the menu, but only fruits, nuts and other products of sun kissed foods.

The conclusion of the rites was held at sunrise in the grove with a musical communion service, in which Nectar of roses, distilled from the thirty thousand roses blooming each June upon the lawns at ''Beverly Hall," was served as emblematic of the wine of the Soul, and for this service the rose bushes were planted several years ago.

Maybe knuckleheads Jay-Z and Rick Ross will get there someday:

Of the midnight "Feast to the Gods" and of the morning sen-ices which took place in the grove it is not lawful for me to speak at this time, but it is my sincere prayer that all who are enrolled in the Sacred Schools may some day be present with us and witness these sublime ceremonies, especially as they are conferred in the Spring of the year.
SubConscious gave props

09-23-2010, 01:49 PM         #11
Yellob0y  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I thought it was for the people on the east coast who stay up late to watch the Phoenix Suns play basketball on the westcoast....
 7 years ago '04        #12
space
space
Druidism and Freemasonry share common midnight initiation rituals....

[pic - click to view]

The grand periods for initiation into the Druidical Mysteries, were quarterly; at the equinoxes and solstices. In the remote times when they originated, these were the times corresponding with the i3th of February, 1st of May, 19th of August, and 1st of November. The time of annual celebration was May-Eve, and the ceremonial preparations commenced at midnight, on the 29th of April. When the initiations were over, on May-Eve, fires were kindled on all the cairns and cromlechs in the island, which burned all night to introduce the sports of May-day. The festival was in honor of the Sun. The initiations were performed at midnight; and there were three Degrees.
SubConscious gave props

7 years ago '04        #13
space
space
The history......

Midnight initiations, "feast of the gods", etc.

[pic - click to view]

The Initiate in the Mysteries of Orpheus, after he was purified, was considered as released from the empire of evil, and transferred to a condition of life which gave him the happiest hopes. "I have emerged from evil," he was made to say, "and have attained good." Those initiated in the Mysteries of Eleusis believed that the Sun blazed with a pure splendor for them alone. And, as we see in the case of Pericles, they nattered themselves that Ceres and Proserpine inspired them and gave them wisdom and counsel.
Apuleius represents Lucius, while still in the form of an a.ss, as addressing his prayers to Isis, whom he speaks of as the same as Ceres, Venus, Diana, and Proserpine, and as illuminating the walls of many cities simultaneously with her feminine lustre, and substituting her quivering light for -the bright rays of the Sun. She appears to him in his vision as a beautiful female, "over whose divine neck her long thick hair hung in graceful ringlets." Addressing him, she says, "The parent of Universal nature attends thy call. The mistress of the Elements, initiative germ of generations, Supreme of Deities, Queen of departed Spirits, first inhabitant of Heaven, and uniform type of all the Gods and Goddesses, propitiated by thy prayers, is with thee. She governs with her nod the luminous heights of the firmament, the salubrious breezes of the ocean; the silent deplorable depths of the shades below; one Sole Divinity under many forms, worshipped by the different nations of the Earth under many titles, and with various religious rites."

Directing him how to proceed, at her festival, to re-obtain his human shape, she says: "Throughout the entire course of the remainder of thy life, until the very last breath has vanished from thy lips, thou art devoted to my service .... Under my protection will thy life be happy and glorious: and when, thy days being spent, thou shalt descend to the shades below, and inhabit the Elysian fields, there also, even in the subterranean hemisphere, shalt thou pay frequent worship to me, thy propitious patron: and yet further: if through sedulous obedience, religious devotion to my ministry, and inviolable chastity, thou shalt prove thyself a worthy object of divine favor, then shalt thou feel the influence of the power that I alone possess. The number of thy days shall be prolonged beyond the ordinary decrees of fate."
After Lucius had, by the grace of Isis, recovered his human form, the Priest said to him, "Calamity hath no hold on those whom our Goddess hath chosen for her service, and whom her majesty hath vindicated." And the people declared that he was fortunate to be "thus after a manner born again, and at once betrothed to the service of the Holy Ministry."

When he urged the Chief Priest to initiate him, he was answered that there was not "a single one among the initiated, of a mind so depraved, or so bent on his own destruction, as, without receiving a special command from Isis, to dare to undertake her ministry rashly and sacrilegiously, and thereby commit an act certain to bring upon himself a dreadful injury." "For," continued the Chief Priest, "the gates of the shades below, and the care of our life being in the hands of the Goddess,—the ceremony of initiation into the Mysteries is, as it were, to suffer death, with the precarious chance of resuscitation. Wherefore the Goddess, in the wisdom of her Divinity, hath been accustomed to select as persons to whom the secrets of her religion can with propriety be entrusted, those who, standing as it were on the utmost limit of the course of life they have completed, may through her Providence be in a manner born again, and commence the career of a new existence."

When he was finally to be initiated, he was conducted to the nearest baths, and after having bathed, the Priest first solicited forgiveness of the Gods, and then sprinkled him all over with the clearest and purest water, and conducted him back to the Temple: "where," says Apuleius, "after giving me some instruction, that mortal tongue is not permitted to reveal, he bade me for the succeeding ten days restrain my appetite, eat no animal food, and drink no wine."

These ten days elapsed, the Priest led him into the inmost recesses of the Sanctuary. "And here, studious reader," he continues, "peradventure thou wilt be sufficiently anxious to know all that was said and done, which, were it lawful to divulge, I would tell thee; and, [u]wert thou permitted to hear[u], thou shouldst know. Nevertheless, although the disclosure would affix the penalty of rash curiosity to my tongue as well as thy ears, yet will I, for fear thou shouldst be too long tormented with religious longing, and suffer the pain of protracted suspense, tell the truth notwithstanding.

Listen then to what I shall relate:

I approached the abode of death; with my foot I pressed the threshold of Proserpine's Palace. I was transported through the elements, and conducted back again. At midnight I saw the bright light of the sun shining. I stood in the presence of the Gods, the Gods of Heaven and of the Shades below; ay, stood near and worshipped. And now have I told thee such things that, hearing, thou necessarily canst not understand; and being beyond the comprehension of the Profane, I can enunciate without committing a crime."
A year afterward, he was warned to prepare for initiation into the Mysteries of "the Great God, Supreme Parent of all the other Gods, the invincible Osiris." "For," says Apuleius, "although there is a strict connexion between the religions of both Deities, AND EVEN THE ESSENCE OF BOTH DIVINITIES IS IDENTICAL, the ceremonies of the respective initiations are considerably different."
Then he was initiated into the nocturnal Mysteries of Osiris and Serapis: and afterward into those of Ceres at Rome: but of the ceremonies in these initiations, Apuleius says nothing.
Loose lips sink ships.
SubConscious gave props

7 years ago '06        #14
sunsetnVine 21 heat pts21
space
space
space
$8,752 | Props total: 3689 3689
dang u went all the way in lol
 09-23-2010, 11:56 PM         #15
Yellob0y  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 sunsetnVine said:
dang u went all the way in lol
yea he did...
 7 years ago '07        #16
Playa 70 heat pts70
space
space
$22,834 | Props total: 194 194
:budden:
 09-24-2010, 12:28 AM         #17
ColdbloodedQ  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '07        #18
1LynguisticMind 177 heat pts177
space
space
$24,901 | Props total: 1146 1146
*buck voice* Im confused
 09-24-2010, 12:31 AM         #19
IKeepsItTrill100  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Rick Ross can't even afford real Gucci, let alone be apart of a "secret society"

/Thread
 7 years ago '07        #20
jr2009 
space
space
$431 | Props total: 208 208
 Screwhead said:
The history......

Midnight initiations, "feast of the gods", etc.

[pic - click to view]

Loose lips sink ships.
damn that made my head hurt. but its really true about loose lips sink ships
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
62 comments