xbox 360 SLIM error e82 ??

most viewed right now
NBA The Original Charlotte Hornets Logo
19 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
69 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
87 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
49 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 7 years ago '05        #21
Daddy Black 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,726 | Props total: 2215 2215
 jtdatruth said:
damn hope u can get that s**t fixed homie i would be pissed if i just spent all that money and it was f**kin up already...i swear i must of got my 360 from the one good batch that ms made cause i still got the original 360 that i bought the first week they were released and never had a problem with it to this day ...i hope i didnt just jinx myself
I really dont want to say that you are lying but i just find that to be higly improbable sir. Every xbox f**ks up no matter what, if yours aint do it yet its gonna do it soon mark my words.
 7 years ago '06        #22
~ KiLLa KaZi ~ 
space
space
space
$4,864 | Props total: 96 96
I don't believe that s**t either...unless you play like 2months out the yearsss

n*gga got his 360 in Protective Custody lmfao
 7 years ago '08        #23
jtdatruth 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,608 | Props total: 1024 1024
lol trust me everyone i know who has a 360 done had to go through all that sending it back and getting it fixed or buyin new ones but mine hasnt messed up yet...like homie said it prob still gonna happen eventually...im not someone who's on it 15 hrs a day but i be on 2k and ncaa a lot hopefully im just lucky but what would i get out of lying about my xbox not breaking down on a forum i understand yall skepticism tho since the general consensus is that all 360's wont last long before havin an error
 09-25-2010, 06:43 AM         #24
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ~ k!lla KaZi ~ said:
I don't believe that s**t either...unless you play like 2months out the yearsss

n*gga got his 360 in Protective Custody lmfao
 7 years ago '04        #25
creep 14 heat pts14
space
space
$6,836 | Props total: 70 70
ive had my xbox since 06 and its rrod once when mw2 came out... kinda crazy since i hear all these storys about people being on thier 5-6th xbox.
 7 years ago '04        #26
XxC4xX 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,772 | Props total: 251 251
 Daddy Black said:
I really dont want to say that you are lying but i just find that to be higly improbable sir. Every xbox f**ks up no matter what, if yours aint do it yet its gonna do it soon mark my words.
my xbox hasnt f**ked up once yet, and neither has a couple of my friends who copped theirs at the midnight launch for it. Its not farfetched at all if u not playin on carpet, your system has enough air, and your not playing for weeks on end. anything dies if u play it all day everyday and not take care of it.
 7 years ago '06        #27
JOHNSNAKE06 
space
space
space
$1,360 | Props total: 555 555
 XxC4xX said:
my xbox hasnt f**ked up once yet, and neither has a couple of my friends who copped theirs at the midnight launch for it. Its not farfetched at all if u not playin on carpet, your system has enough air, and your not playing for weeks on end. anything dies if u play it all day everyday and not take care of it.
Got mine at launch and never had a problem until about about 6-7 months ago.
 7 years ago '05        #28
Monolith 
space
space
$690 | Props total: 8 8
If you casual game that s**t might not f**k up, but if you been playing constantly like I have the 360 will definitely f**k up no matter how clean, new, or how much you take care of it.
 7 years ago '05        #29
Daddy Black 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,726 | Props total: 2215 2215
 Monolith said:
If you casual game that s**t might not f**k up, but if you been playing constantly like I have the 360 will definitely f**k up no matter how clean, new, or how much you take care of it.
Truth! I babied mine and it still proceeded to break, i still have it cause i got the internals jimmy rigged. If somebody say they xbox never broke they never really played with it to begin with. thats all im sayin.
 09-26-2010, 05:58 PM         #30
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Monolith said:

bullshyt...........I barley touched my 2nd 360 (was too scared of getting the rrod after the first one) I swear I played my shyt like 4 times a month no more than 2 hours @ a time and I still got the flashing lights

my slim is my 4th & last 360 if this shyt f**ks up IM DONE WITH XBOX:disdain2:
 7 years ago '05        #31
Monolith 
space
space
$690 | Props total: 8 8
My s**t keeps getting a E73 message so I have to keep overheating my 360 just to get it to keep working. I’m jumping s**t in a little while though.
 7 years ago '09        #32
K0ntrast 63 heat pts63
space
space
$29,671 | Props total: 13155 13155
 LAwLB15 said:

wtf is that???

son u scaring the shyt out me right now. I kno I talk alot of shyt about ps3 but if my 360 slim f**ks up im done wit xbox and ill def. be coppin 1
yo avy
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
45 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - Alien Spacecraft Discovered? Scientists believe so
24 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
270 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
82 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
44 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
170 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
133 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
148 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy